[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

someone know the real name of the Secretary of CJH  (I think his name doesn't appaer in all the cast):

His name is Jang In-sub.    He’s from the same agency with CJH.

37 minutes ago, chdom said:
4 hours ago, charliew said:

THIS PICTURE :wub::wub:

Another one?! A kiss in the rain too?? Can't wait to watch!

What a great scene   I bet CJH’s OST will be played with this scene.  whahaha

CJH can kiss.

I will ignore the aunts and the evil President. Shallow me wants to see how far the OTP will go in this drama. Is she that small? Or is he that broad shouldered? He is just a normal tall guy right?

That was a Kdrama kiss scene done right. And his hand didn't block her face. Except the poor actress. She must have a crick in her neck.

even without sub, I am a satisfied viewer B). She knows about the accident and they are still together. No noble idiocy. And for the first time, CEO Kim make himself useful :D If not because of him, we'll have to wait another episode for the secret to reveal. MS and GB, is that wedding bells I hear??:wub:

@triplem, they indeed did a really nice job with the kiss. Actually, I love all their kisses.:wub:

I think every week I feel compelled to comment on the aunt(s). The aunt who is the Chairman really doesn’t care anymore I guess. She’s rather blunt with GMS this time around in reminding him about the little time he has left and telling him that it doesn’t matter how harsh her words are because basically he’ll forget them. What a mean woman. I’m hoping for a miracle if only to disappoint these ravenous wolves. Now it looks like they’re contemplating messing with his romantic life because they can’t allow him to have an heir since there are rumors that he’s dating a woman. <_<

The insufferable manager is walking around like he’s the boss. He’s everywhere messing with GMS at his workplace or GB at hers. In the preview it looks like he’s making plans to go after GB to utterly destroy her hope of a career, her romantic relationship and perhaps her life. It’s been 9 episodes now that he’s basically had his way so I hope that the situation begins to change. His arrogance is becoming unbearable to watch.

I’m looking forward to more moments between out OTP. I really felt it for them when they were rehearsing the lines for the audition and they were basically talking about the death of the male loved one. It seemed like GMS was affected by the lines he was reading perhaps realizing the similarity with his situation.:tears:

37 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Is this drama 12 episodes only?  When  i saw the first page of this forum, it says 12 episodes (to be confirmed)  Is this a 12 or 16 episode drama?  

thanks God, the last time I heard it was 16 episodes. 

the full preview for ep 10 has some not so good scenes. No break up or noble idiocy please. They need each other. Dont break them up, writer-nim..no noble idiocy too..

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Had trouble with my internet after Terius. Finally got to see the kiss :wub:! Both CJH & SAY did not hold back . They really went for it . So good . It’s been a while since I saw such a deep proper one without the PD zooming out  :rolleyes: And that it was preceded by an emotional scene where she told him she loves him, he won’t ever leave her - makes it more meaningful 

Love it ! 

Also this was a nice scene . Finally ! 

Can’t wait for tonight. I might die of a sugar high watching this drama :D 

Also remember how GB stood on her toes, pulled down MS and how MS tossed the umbrella away for the kiss. :P

2 hours ago, gutibear said:

even without sub, I am a satisfied viewer B). She knows about the accident and they are still together. No noble idiocy. And for the first time, CEO Kim make himself useful :D If not because of him, we'll have to wait another episode for the secret to reveal. MS and GB, is that wedding bells I hear??:wub:

@gutibear

Yes  I’m ready for their full-blown public date.  I enjoyed so much watching on IG clips  this morning that I was nearly able to ignore the annoying background noise from the live recording.   Yup  The DJ team(writer/PD/rest of cast) has given their best effort for the drama because they know we would be appreciative for having a moment of  devilish joy. :blush: 

Well by now we know the wedding is like a secret but not secret.  haha   I would like the writer to stay with the Cinderella ending, OTP leaving in a pumpkin-turned-carriage into the sunset.   haha  I like how the writer has used the Cinderella theme to spice up a romantic atmosphere.  :P  

Archived