[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

@RobinM I cracked up at the pic you posted. Perfect ! NCW was born in the year of the dog;  if I remember correctly his team leader said  that during a meeting with the management when he was trying to buy time. 

@booha spot on observation of the details . Didn't even realise that they had this dog deco all over the office. 

@jmcastle I don't remember seeing that restaurant scene. think it's new. But gosh how cute are NCW and Yool in matching YELLOW sportswear. It's Yool's house!

@Visually-wandering I see you are watching this my dear sis in crime. Pali-pali join us here since I see you have posted stuff on your IG. We need to squee together over the kiss.....how did you find this kiss BTS...kkkkkkk

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, triplem said:

@RobinM I cracked up at the pic you posted. Perfect ! NCW was born in the year of the dog;  if I remember correctly his team leader said  that during a meeting with the management when he was trying to buy time. 

@booha spot on observation of the details . Didn't even realise that they had this dog deco all over the office. 

@jmcastle I don't remember seeing that restaurant scene. think it's new. But gosh how cute are NCW and Yool in matching YELLOW sportswear. It's Yool's house!

@Visually-wandering I see you are watching this my dear sis in crime. Pali-pali join us here since I see you have posted stuff on your IG. We need to squee together over the kiss.....how did you find this kiss BTS...kkkkkkk

Omg you are right. I forgot about that scene in EP10. It was very funny.  :lol:

hztveOt.gif

Spoiler

mdFZ6p0.gif

cr to DC

**from staff IG:

yong.bum #Jugglers #B team
The shooting directornim  personally appears in the halmae(granny) soup restaurant scene.
After directing about what to do,  he starts a blasting meal!
He eats so deliciously that  I get hungry.

Spoiler

**He is in the green circle.  He decided to be in the scene because he was very hungry or the place was his favorite restaurant so he couldn’t wait?

jaml6YS.jpg

cr to DC

((**It must be very cold in Korea))
I wear this much but still I feel like I’m freezing to death.   Ah btw tomorrow all of the shootings are from outdoor at night

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

You are correct, I am making an assumption that BN's father was married to her mother based on the information provided in the drama.. I have no idea why we shouldn't believe they are married. The man is deaf, not mentally challenged and horribly disfigured, why shouldn't I assume he's married or was married to her mother?  Thomas Edison creator of the light bulb, Beethoven-music composer, Marlee Matlin-actress and writer, Matt Hamill-mixed martial artist wrestler, and, my favorite, Terence Parkin (who reminded us in 2000 what the Olympics should be about when he won a silver metal in swimming) were/are all deaf. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder are blind. Just because someone is deaf doesn't make them a burden.  It only makes sense to me that BN's parents would be married.

Also, I will say again that there is nothing wrong about children helping support their parents...it's part of the cycle of life; parents start out as babies, but as they continue to get older, they become childlike...needing care; even if they are very wealthy they still need assistance. 

Since this is the weekend.....below are things that I want to know or learned as I rewatched the episodes.......

Ep 1

1) When BN is with her friends, she's always distracted on her phone. Who is she texting? Her dad? 

2) Why did BN think it was any of her business to confront JA for lying about her husband being on a business trip. Why did she want to call her out like that and not in private? What was her motive...friendship, concern, envy?

Ep 2

3) In ep 2 when YY texted her friends to let her know that CW asked her out to eat. BN said it wasn't like him--how does she know his behavior? KR wanted to know his birthday and BN asked, "Why? To see if they are compatible?" 

Ep 3

4) In ep 3, it was implied that KR, YY and BN went to college together.

Ep 4

5) In ep 4, we have a great contrast of how YY held no envy or animosity towards BN when she and Cutter got the project and CW did not. YY's only concern was that CW would eat and drink with his employees.

6) Also in ep 4, BN's true feelings regarding YY comes into focus. Cutter invites CW and YY out to drink at a bar to gloat over the fact that CW lost to him. CW doesn't like the way Cutter is treating YY and he tells Cutter off and grabs YY by the wrist and leaves with her. The next day, YY text BN to see if she would like to go to lunch together. BN doesn't responds to her texts and seems angry. BN has a flashback of CW grabbing YY by the risk and BN seems a little jealousy, but definitely not happy with YY who has done absolutely nothing to her.

7) Realize why CW calls YY "Raccoon" later as a pet name as they date. When YY was trying to find out information about him at the request of the president's Assistant, she was peaking through the blinds at work. He asked her, "Why peaking through the blinds like a Raccoon?" 

Ep 5

8) Ep 5 JA lets us know that she's moving into the basement of KR and BN's flat--she's renting the space from them.

9) Finally in ep 5 YY, clueless that BN was feeling resentment towards her, went to see BN. She brought her a coffee and told her that she missed her since she was ignoring her calls or text. BN said that she wasn't ignoring her, she was busy. We know based on what we saw in ep 4 that her's mad with YY.

10) When the assistants met on the roof and YY was asked to explain he BBA (Best Boss Award) competition, we could see BN looking at YY as if she was her sole competitor. Then later when they are in the elevator, the way BN is conversing with YY and JA about the competition doesn't sound like a friend, but instead like an acquaintance who is hiding behind a facade. Cutter has won the award 2 times already, now he wants to be the triple crown winner. BN wants this title too.

12) In this ep KR tells YY and JA that they should be lucky because BN has the worse boss. As for me, until this episode and going forward, I didn't think BN had the worse boss--in the way he treats her. He's childlike, prone to temper tantrums, manipulative, etc, but I didn't think he was the worse, just difficult. He needs a firm assistant that can put him in his place. BN promised Cutter that she would make sure he would for the 3 year in a row.

Ep 6

13) Ep 6, I now realize how the writer have the characters will similar traits. We have CW getting on the elevator and he's reading the scrolling message over the door: "Stay with Me".  Of course it's his imagination due to his conscious. Cutter had the same thing happen to him when he got on the elevator in a later episode. Then, of course, in later episodes we have all failed attempts by other characters, including Cutter, trying to be like CW when he's putting on his coat like a cape.

14) We are really beginning to see BN's true colors. When the 'friends' are out together, YY is so happy that CW shared his calendar with her. She keeps looking at his calendar on her phone. Her real friends are happy for her and tease her about it. They told her she acts like she received a diamond. JA said that CW was romantic. BN said it was like you received a proposal.

During this same conversation, YY was asked by JA if CW was going to participate in the BBA. YY said she didn't think so. BN, said "too bad, I was looking forward to and Cutter fighting".  KR: "Were you? I was looking forward to you and YY fighting." Then when JA said she was eligible, but was ignored (I think she and her boss will win). KR started teasing them and BN got hostile; asking if they thought it was a joke.

Side note: BN is good about exposing other people's secrets or moments of shame, but not her own real feelings.

Ep 7

15) True to BN's nature which is becoming more clear, when the 4 friends meet for coffee break, instead of saying "hello" she immediately goes in at YY. Questioning YY as to why she didn't tell her about entering the BBA contest. YY  is hearing it for the first time too. She didn't know that CW had entered the contest. BN is hesitant to believe YY. 

It's clear at this point that BN is a fairweather friend---as long as times are good and going her way, she's a "friend"; other than that, she's not a friend. I think she feels disdain for all her friends, particularly YY. I was glad when YY called BN out on her attitude. 

16) I wonder as too who switched the UBS during YY's presentation...Cutter or BN?

Ep 8

17) After CW confronts Cutter about his underhanded tactics and threatens to expose him, BN gets a text from her father. It said that the "landlord wants to increase the deposit. I'm sorry to ask."  BN replied, "Don't worry. That's why I work for a big company." This could mean a couple of things. 1) He pays his own rent but needs her help due to the deposit increase or 2) she pays it all the time and he's letting her know that it will be increased. However, it she's the one paying it, wouldn't the landlord work with BN instead of dealing with her death father.

At this point, I have not seen one scene where I felt BN was truly a friend. She always seemed to have a motive and hidden agenda. Maybe the writer will redeem her in the end, but it would have been nice to have seen her being a real friend first. From ep 1 to now, I have not seen her as a real friend; she seemed too look down on her friends. I'm sure when she won BBA with Cutter two years in a row, her friends were happy for her. 

What BN is more fearful of IMO is the fact that she know for the past 2 years, they have not won honestly. Cutter cheats to get on top and she helps him cheat.

I agree with you. Love it.
It is clear that Bona is an ambitious person by using the wrong ways. Whatever the reasons behind her actions, she remains wrong. As I have said before that poverty or her background cann't be used as justification for her attitude.

In this drama the writer wants to show us that there is always a thorn in a friendship. Friends who seems fine in our eyes, was secretly storing thorns. Like what YY said that she always watches for others in order to help them, but ironically she can not read her friend's deepest feelings. The problems like this, without us knowing it, can be found in our daily lives. As someone who is innocent and honest, YY, hanging out with her best friend without any burden and no pretensions. She is happy go lucky person. 

About who the informant line 1 and line 2 of Stupid Cutter or Cho Sang Moo.

Initially I suspected YY's ex Boyfriend or Woo Chang So, considering he was a newcomer to the NCW's team, it made sense if he was placed on that team by Stupid Cutter to spy on NCW.

But our guess can be wrong because someone who seems to be the main culprit doesn't necessarily commit the bad deed. (Woo Chang-soo could be the main accused because he might be placed there because of Stupid Cutter and he doesn't like YY's relationship with the NCW as well). Chang Soo is like the opposite of Bona's deeds.
Don't judge a book by the cover

I think, no matter how annoying Chang-soo is, he was touched when  NCW forgave him and reminded him not to embarrass YY because after all YY was his past for five years. Because of that when he learned that his teammates were finding out who owned the love paper, he ate it. And when all his colleagues made a confession to viewers over YY and NCW relationships, he only picked up the corners of his mouth and no comment ((Because he was the one who first found out about their relationship and failed to cover it).

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

I can only guess one person as CSM's line, the other one is not.

My suspicion is precisely at Mr. Gong. Although in the end he gave up no longer want to become CSM's informants with reasoned busy.

Why do I suspect his?

- At first when NCW didn't have an assistant, Mr. Gong looked annoyed at him because NCW didn't want to see Mr. Gong's presentation and asked him to send all reports via email.

- Mr. Gong was the one who suggested to his friends that NCW should have an assistant as elbow to connect between arms and hands.

- He also eventually reported to NCW that an assistant would come for him. (Previously he told NCW via email but he didn't read it).

- Actually Mr. Gong doesn't hate NCW. As an employee, he was only obedient to what he was instructed to do, because at that time as a new boss, HRD also didn't know much about NCW's background.

- And Mr. Gong clearly knew that CSM always destroy his division (It was before the NCW to join to the company). Because of that when he and the entire team, including YY and NCW were in Noraebang, he sang with a song that was changed to mock CSM:

"Have you seen the sad senior manager MD Cho searching his prey. The sad senior MD Cho dying to eat his prey. I want to become the chairman of this company". (LOL)

Spoiler

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people sitting and text

Spoiler

Spoiler

- Mr. Gong seems to be just an informant in the early days when he was new to NCW. "Using the same shampoo", is his information for CSM

.- Over time he realized that his division was solid because of NCW and also YY of course, and appreciated the kindness of NCW as a boss who had cared him by giving a new year's gift, so he ultimately refused to be a CJS's line for busy reason.

- After CSM failed to get any further information from his line, he told himself about the figure of his informant, who no longer wanted to be on his side, was a man:

"He's good at his job and he can keep secrets. He has just enough ambition. It would be perfect if he worked under me but he won't take my side".

Spoiler

Spoiler

- Mr. Gong certainly has ambitions in the company, considering he had to support his family (his wife and children who are abroad). He was also able to keep a secret.

That's my opinion. I'm curious on who the line 1 and line 2. And also who switch USB and get information about the NCW's past.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, hyall said:

Whose apartment are they eating that ramen and having that Disney moment. Does not look it is either one of theirs.

It's YY's place. Notice the ceiling light? When YY bought CW the panther slippers, he tested the slippers until the lamp shook :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, sophierai21 said:

It's YY's place. Notice the ceiling light? When YY bought CW the panther slippers, he tested the slippers until the lamp shook :lol:

Ahh it was a different angle but you are right about that lamp. Always see the kitchen sink angle got confused. Her apartment looks big.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hrkharis said:

In this drama the writer wants to show us that there is always a thorn in a friendship. Friends who seems fine in our eyes, was secretly storing thorns. Like what YY said that she always watches for others in order to help them, but ironically she can not read her friend's deepest feelings. The problems like this, without us knowing it, can be found in our daily lives. As someone who is innocent and honest, YY, hanging out with her best friend without any burden and no pretensions. She is happy go lucky person.

@hrkharis, I so agree with you regarding 'there is always a thorn in a friendship. The reason I'm not a fan of BoNa is because I had a 'friend' like her. I thought this person was one of my best friends from high school. I even helped her get a job at one of the bank branches where I worked serval years ago (I was in the corporate office).

Spoiler

My 'friend' was loved and respected by her co-workers and customers; considered to be a dependable worker. About 5 years after she was hired, I noticed a change in her. She became more distant towards me, avoided my phone calls, no longer my travel buddy. I was surprised when she called me one day to tell me about a 4-day cruise she and her sister (also a friend) had put together with a group and wanted to know if I wanted to go. My sister and I agreed to go.  The first couple of days, my sister and I took pictures offered by the cruise staff. Our goal was to create a trip portfolio for my mother. Each time we went to pick up our pictures, they were missing--the first time we thought it was just a bad shot, the second time it was puzzling, the third time we went to a safe member to see what was going on. The staff member said the only thing that could be happening is someone is taking out pictures. I can't tell you how uncomfortable that made us feel. We should have had about 6 pictures ready for purchase and they were all missing.  

Later that day, our group had a luncheon together (about 30 of us). I mentioned to my 'best friend' earlier that I felt like we were being stalked on the cruise; I even began to suspect one of the other ladies traveling with us because she was just too friendly. I digress, at the lunch I jokingly turned to my best friend's sister and said, "Why have you been taking our pictures and throwing them away?" I don't know why it popped in my head to say it, it was only a joke. She looked at me with a surprised look and said, "How did you know it was me?"  It was my turn to be stunned. I told her, "I didn't know until you just told me." She claimed it was just a joke. My sister told her that we weren't laughing. She apologized. Needless to say, I cut all ties at that point.

About 8 months later, I received an internal investigation request from corporate security requesting that I pull transaction activity on several accounts and to keep it confidential.  It turned on that my best friend had been embezzling money from customers for the past 2 years and had thousands of dollars in her account. She was fired and charges were filed. Prior to going to court, she called me and asked if she could come over to talk. She apologized to me and confessed to making up lies on me to her sister and others (who was also my friend at the time) because she was afraid I would share information or rumors about the embezzlement; her sister shared those lies with others among her circle....explained some of the looks my sister and I received on the trip and the cold shoulders from people we knew. She also said that she had been jealous of the fact that I held a higher position and my salary was higher than hers.

My 'friend' went to prison for a year (more like a college dorm--they didn't even have a fence around the prison; no bars on the door).  While she was in prison, she again wrote a letter of apologize. She told me when the first arrested her, prior to going to court, they treated her like a common criminal.  Of course, I'm thinking, 'You are a common criminal'. She hoped that we could remain friends and we could put this behind us.

For me, I felt betrayed. I can't tell you how for 3 days my sister and I couldn't really enjoy the trip because we truly felt stalked. Then to learn that it was all because my best friend had told lies on me; not to mention the actions of her sister who I also thought was a friend. I just don't want to have anything to do with either of them in a 'close almost like sisters' friendship again. My BF apologized, her sister never did.

My trust for these two people is zero. I treat them kindly when we're at the same event, but I don't actively socialize with them and nor do I want to.

In regards to who you think one of the spies are for cutter, I agree. I too think it's Mr.Gong and the younger guy who is always with him.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Interesting that kbs posted this mv focussing on the second pair on their v live account. Are they hinting that there will be romance btwn the two? 

On 09/01/2018 at 11:42 PM, triplem said:

Welcome everyone! It’s a real pleasure to recap for a drama that I had not expected to love so much. This drama is a keeper with high rewatch value when looking for something that is light & breezy

@booha The gifs make it even steamier !! :D 

Rules the slot again though not as high as before 

Spoiler

Dramas with the most buzz at the moment . jugglers rank no 5 overall 

Happy the ratings went up again last Tuesday and Jugglers reclaimed the top spot and Jugglers is still in the top 5 among the most buzzed about shows too!:D  I think this week will be difficult as one of the other Mon-Tues dramas is in its finale week so more people might tune in but let's keep hoping the best for Jugglers ratings!  I hope we can reach double digits at least once before the drama ends.  The wonderful cast and crew deserve it for this great little drama which I think has pleasantly surprised as all :)

On 10/01/2018 at 6:12 AM, triplem said:

On 10/01/2018 at 7:20 AM, redfrog said:
Spoiler

I do understand why ex-wife is behaving this way. She has known CW for 20 years and has, most likely, been the only woman in his life during all these years. Even after they divorced, she was still the only woman close to him. So, she never really had to face what the divorce truly means; that you are not lovers anymore and that she isn't THE woman for CW. When you have had something for so long, something you truly cherish and love, of course you do not want to give it up and would put up a fight for it. Yes, CW was never truly hers, especially after the divorce, but because of the circumstances she was able to delude herself to believe this. Now she cannot anymore. Time to face the music. 

Although, I do thing, ex was a little bit coddled by CW. It seems he never made a proper, clean break even though he divorced her. It's understandable, of course, because he must have felt immensely guilty and thus must've tried to smooth things over and support the ex as best as he could. You can see it clearly when CW says they should now be "happy separately" and ex reacts with a sadface: "never thought you would say this". 

Sorry to cut your post.  I also feel some sympathy towards Do Hee. I can understand her point of view and her behaviour even if it is hurtful towards our OTP.  I wondered how long they were married for and Episode 12 tells us they were married for two years. 

Does anyone know the name of the actress playing Do Hee?

On 10/01/2018 at 11:42 PM, triplem said:

I do appreciate all the interesting & insightful comments that everyone has put  here. And I think we can all agree to disagree with regards to how we view BoNa’s actions & its consequences on YY & their relationship.

BUT chingus on some drama threads I am on where even a wrist grab can elicit pages and pages of squeeing, can I ask why are we not analysing a more important thing????? KBS just blessed us with a really great make out / bed scene :D? So i counted that there were FOUR sets of kisses , correct ? The ppuk ppuk sound was pretty audible too... So here you go...

Thank you very much for the gifs. This is definitely one of my favourite kissing scenes I've seen in any drama.  As both @triplem and@sophierai21 mentioned one of the things I loved about the scene was the way CW stops and looks at YY before and after every kiss like he was just drinking her in.  I also think he was checking how comfortable she was and far she wanted to go which I love because it's the mark of a considerate lover and that's definitely a good thing *blush* I also like that it wasn't some rushed spur of the moment passion but slow and sensual.:wub:

On 11/01/2018 at 10:30 AM, lclarakl said:

@triplem, Thank you for the gifs. I have to say that these kiss scenes are some of the better ones in K-drama. This drama is more like BTIMFL and TRMY...in the way the leads interact act with each other. There is just so much cuteness between CW and YY. 

@lclarakl  I've watched BTIMFL.  Which drama is TRMY? 

On 13/01/2018 at 8:33 PM, lclarakl said:

You are correct, I am making an assumption that BN's father was married to her mother based on the information provided in the drama.. I have no idea why we shouldn't believe they are married. The man is deaf, not mentally challenged and horribly disfigured, why shouldn't I assume he's married or was married to her mother?  Thomas Edison creator of the light bulb, Beethoven-music composer, Marlee Matlin-actress and writer, Matt Hamill-mixed martial artist wrestler, and, my favorite, Terence Parkin (who reminded us in 2000 what the Olympics should be about when he won a silver metal in swimming) were/are all deaf. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder are blind. Just because someone is deaf doesn't make them a burden.  It only makes sense to me that BN's parents would be married.

Also, I will say again that there is nothing wrong about children helping support their parents...it's part of the cycle of life; parents start out as babies, but as they continue to get older, they become childlike...needing care; even if they are very wealthy they still need assistance. 

Since this is the weekend.....below are things that I want to know or learned as I rewatched the episodes.......

Spoiler

Ep 1

1) When BN is with her friends, she's always distracted on her phone. Who is she texting? Her dad? 

2) Why did BN think it was any of her business to confront JA for lying about her husband being on a business trip. Why did she want to call her out like that and not in private? What was her motive...friendship, concern, envy?

Ep 2

3) In ep 2 when YY texted her friends to let her know that CW asked her out to eat. BN said it wasn't like him--how does she know his behavior? KR wanted to know his birthday and BN asked, "Why? To see if they are compatible?" 

Ep 3

4) In ep 3, it was implied that KR, YY and BN went to college together.

Ep 4

5) In ep 4, we have a great contrast of how YY held no envy or animosity towards BN when she and Cutter got the project and CW did not. YY's only concern was that CW would eat and drink with his employees.

6) Also in ep 4, BN's true feelings regarding YY comes into focus. Cutter invites CW and YY out to drink at a bar to gloat over the fact that CW lost to him. CW doesn't like the way Cutter is treating YY and he tells Cutter off and grabs YY by the wrist and leaves with her. The next day, YY text BN to see if she would like to go to lunch together. BN doesn't responds to her texts and seems angry. BN has a flashback of CW grabbing YY by the risk and BN seems a little jealousy, but definitely not happy with YY who has done absolutely nothing to her.

7) Realize why CW calls YY "Raccoon" later as a pet name as they date. When YY was trying to find out information about him at the request of the president's Assistant, she was peaking through the blinds at work. He asked her, "Why peaking through the blinds like a Raccoon?" 

Ep 5

8) Ep 5 JA lets us know that she's moving into the basement of KR and BN's flat--she's renting the space from them.

9) Finally in ep 5 YY, clueless that BN was feeling resentment towards her, went to see BN. She brought her a coffee and told her that she missed her since she was ignoring her calls or text. BN said that she wasn't ignoring her, she was busy. We know based on what we saw in ep 4 that her's mad with YY.

10) When the assistants met on the roof and YY was asked to explain he BBA (Best Boss Award) competition, we could see BN looking at YY as if she was her sole competitor. Then later when they are in the elevator, the way BN is conversing with YY and JA about the competition doesn't sound like a friend, but instead like an acquaintance who is hiding behind a facade. Cutter has won the award 2 times already, now he wants to be the triple crown winner. BN wants this title too.

12) In this ep KR tells YY and JA that they should be lucky because BN has the worse boss. As for me, until this episode and going forward, I didn't think BN had the worse boss--in the way he treats her. He's childlike, prone to temper tantrums, manipulative, etc, but I didn't think he was the worse, just difficult. He needs a firm assistant that can put him in his place. BN promised Cutter that she would make sure he would for the 3 year in a row.

Ep 6

13) Ep 6, I now realize how the writer have the characters will similar traits. We have CW getting on the elevator and he's reading the scrolling message over the door: "Stay with Me".  Of course it's his imagination due to his conscious. Cutter had the same thing happen to him when he got on the elevator in a later episode. Then, of course, in later episodes we have all failed attempts by other characters, including Cutter, trying to be like CW when he's putting on his coat like a cape.

14) We are really beginning to see BN's true colors. When the 'friends' are out together, YY is so happy that CW shared his calendar with her. She keeps looking at his calendar on her phone. Her real friends are happy for her and tease her about it. They told her she acts like she received a diamond. JA said that CW was romantic. BN said it was like you received a proposal.

During this same conversation, YY was asked by JA if CW was going to participate in the BBA. YY said she didn't think so. BN, said "too bad, I was looking forward to and Cutter fighting".  KR: "Were you? I was looking forward to you and YY fighting." Then when JA said she was eligible, but was ignored (I think she and her boss will win). KR started teasing them and BN got hostile; asking if they thought it was a joke.

Side note: BN is good about exposing other people's secrets or moments of shame, but not her own real feelings.

Ep 7

15) True to BN's nature which is becoming more clear, when the 4 friends meet for coffee break, instead of saying "hello" she immediately goes in at YY. Questioning YY as to why she didn't tell her about entering the BBA contest. YY  is hearing it for the first time too. She didn't know that CW had entered the contest. BN is hesitant to believe YY. 

It's clear at this point that BN is a fairweather friend---as long as times are good and going her way, she's a "friend"; other than that, she's not a friend. I think she feels disdain for all her friends, particularly YY. I was glad when YY called BN out on her attitude. 

16) I wonder as too who switched the UBS during YY's presentation...Cutter or BN?

Ep 8

17) After CW confronts Cutter about his underhanded tactics and threatens to expose him, BN gets a text from her father. It said that the "landlord wants to increase the deposit. I'm sorry to ask."  BN replied, "Don't worry. That's why I work for a big company." This could mean a couple of things. 1) He pays his own rent but needs her help due to the deposit increase or 2) she pays it all the time and he's letting her know that it will be increased. However, it she's the one paying it, wouldn't the landlord work with BN instead of dealing with her death father.

At this point, I have not seen one scene where I felt BN was truly a friend. She always seemed to have a motive and hidden agenda. Maybe the writer will redeem her in the end, but it would have been nice to have seen her being a real friend first. From ep 1 to now, I have not seen her as a real friend; she seemed too look down on her friends. I'm sure when she won BBA with Cutter two years in a row, her friends were happy for her. 

What BN is more fearful of IMO is the fact that she know for the past 2 years, they have not won honestly. Cutter cheats to get on top and she helps him cheat.

A great post!  Very observant including the catch about CW calling her raccoon before! :lol:

On 14/01/2018 at 3:40 AM, booha said:

haha   let me toss out two cents for BN too.   I feel BN acts like a person who has a chip on her shoulder.  She went to a vocational high school and got a college degree from a night school while working and also took an in-house MBA course.  BN can speak foreign language.     Anyone who did like BN should feel very proud of oneself but unfortunately BN keeps looking at a half empty  glass instead of half filled. ..

Sorry to cut your post.  Yes, there is a lot of bias in SK about where you went to university and your family background. I'm sure BN has an inferiority complex due to that and her father's disability but as you stated rather than look at things positively and see how far she's come and how much she has achieved BN is jealous and resentful.

On 14/01/2018 at 9:59 AM, hrkharis said:

About who the informant line 1 and line 2 of Stupid Cutter or Cho Sang Moo.

Spoiler

Initially I suspected YY's ex Boyfriend or Woo Chang So, considering he was a newcomer to the NCW's team, it made sense if he was placed on that team by Stupid Cutter to spy on NCW.

But our guess can be wrong because someone who seems to be the main culprit doesn't necessarily commit the bad deed. (Woo Chang-soo could be the main accused because he might be placed there because of Stupid Cutter and he doesn't like YY's relationship with the NCW as well). Chang Soo is like the opposite of Bona's deeds.
Don't judge a book by the cover

I think, no matter how annoying Chang-soo is, he was touched when  NCW forgave him and reminded him not to embarrass YY because after all YY was his past for five years. Because of that when he learned that his teammates were finding out who owned the love paper, he ate it. And when all his colleagues made a confession to viewers over YY and NCW relationships, he only picked up the corners of his mouth and no comment ((Because he was the one who first found out about their relationship and failed to cover it).

Hide contents

I can only guess one person as CSM's line, the other one is not.

My suspicion is precisely at Mr. Gong. Although in the end he gave up no longer want to become CSM's informants with reasoned busy.

Why do I suspect his?

- At first when NCW didn't have an assistant, Mr. Gong looked annoyed at him because NCW didn't want to see Mr. Gong's presentation and asked him to send all reports via email.

- Mr. Gong was the one who suggested to his friends that NCW should have an assistant as elbow to connect between arms and hands.

- He also eventually reported to NCW that an assistant would come for him. (Previously he told NCW via email but he didn't read it).

- Actually Mr. Gong doesn't hate NCW. As an employee, he was only obedient to what he was instructed to do, because at that time as a new boss, HRD also didn't know much about NCW's background.

- And Mr. Gong clearly knew that CSM always destroy his division (It was before the NCW to join to the company). Because of that when he and the entire team, including YY and NCW were in Noraebang, he sang with a song that was changed to mock CSM:

"Have you seen the sad senior manager MD Cho searching his prey. The sad senior MD Cho dying to eat his prey. I want to become the chairman of this company". (LOL)

Hide contents

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people sitting and text

Hide contents

Hide contents

- Mr. Gong seems to be just an informant in the early days when he was new to NCW. "Using the same shampoo", is his information for CSM

.- Over time he realized that his division was solid because of NCW and also YY of course, and appreciated the kindness of NCW as a boss who had cared him by giving a new year's gift, so he ultimately refused to be a CJS's line for busy reason.

- After CSM failed to get any further information from his line, he told himself about the figure of his informant, who no longer wanted to be on his side, was a man:

"He's good at his job and he can keep secrets. He has just enough ambition. It would be perfect if he worked under me but he won't take my side".

Hide contents

Hide contents

- Mr. Gong certainly has ambitions in the company, considering he had to support his family (his wife and children who are abroad). He was also able to keep a secret.

That's my opinion. I'm curious on who the line 1 and line 2. And also who switch USB and get information about the NCW's past.

Another very observant post. I think Gong Yoo is a good guess. Before YY came along Mr Gong had a poor relationship with CW and i can see him agreeing to spy on him.

• Like 8

i just wanna share this SUPER DUPER HANDSOME PICTURE (sorry gong yoo & so ji-sub i am no longer your number 1 fan....i am trading you both back to Daniel Choi)

though i did notice after episode 3 his right side of the hair/bangs is no longer parted much LMAO and i really loved his hair from episode 1 to 3 (i call it his office hair mode), since there is also his home hair mode LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(in my own selfish opinion i loved the 5th, 8th picture and the 12th picture <3 )

OH MY GOD EPISODE 13 TONIGHT + 14 TOMORROW

T_T time flies so fast.

just wanna share again what i foudn n instagram!!!

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add. TQ
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3

On 14/01/2018 at 5:19 PM, lclarakl said:

@hrkharis, I so agree with you regarding 'there is always a thorn in a friendship. The reason I'm not a fan of BoNa is because I had a 'friend' like her. I thought this person was one of my best friends from high school. I even helped her get a job at one of the bank branches where I worked serval years ago (I was in the corporate office).

Reveal hidden contents

My 'friend' was loved and respected by her co-workers and customers; considered to be a dependable worker. About 5 years after she was hired, I noticed a change in her. She became more distant towards me, avoided my phone calls, no longer my travel buddy. I was surprised when she called me one day to tell me about a 4-day cruise she and her sister (also a friend) had put together with a group and wanted to know if I wanted to go. My sister and I agreed to go.  The first couple of days, my sister and I took pictures offered by the cruise staff. Our goal was to create a trip portfolio for my mother. Each time we went to pick up our pictures, they were missing--the first time we thought it was just a bad shot, the second time it was puzzling, the third time we went to a safe member to see what was going on. The staff member said the only thing that could be happening is someone is taking out pictures. I can't tell you how uncomfortable that made us feel. We should have had about 6 pictures ready for purchase and they were all missing.  

Later that day, our group had a luncheon together (about 30 of us). I mentioned to my 'best friend' earlier that I felt like we were being stalked on the cruise; I even began to suspect one of the other ladies traveling with us because she was just too friendly. I digress, at the lunch I jokingly turned to my best friend's sister and said, "Why have you been taking our pictures and throwing them away?" I don't know why it popped in my head to say it, it was only a joke. She looked at me with a surprised look and said, "How did you know it was me?"  It was my turn to be stunned. I told her, "I didn't know until you just told me." She claimed it was just a joke. My sister told her that we weren't laughing. She apologized. Needless to say, I cut all ties at that point.

About 8 months later, I received an internal investigation request from corporate security requesting that I pull transaction activity on several accounts and to keep it confidential.  It turned on that my best friend had been embezzling money from customers for the past 2 years and had thousands of dollars in her account. She was fired and charges were filed. Prior to going to court, she called me and asked if she could come over to talk. She apologized to me and confessed to making up lies on me to her sister and others (who was also my friend at the time) because she was afraid I would share information or rumors about the embezzlement; her sister shared those lies with others among her circle....explained some of the looks my sister and I received on the trip and the cold shoulders from people we knew. She also said that she had been jealous of the fact that I held a higher position and my salary was higher than hers.

My 'friend' went to prison for a year (more like a college dorm--they didn't even have a fence around the prison; no bars on the door).  While she was in prison, she again wrote a letter of apologize. She told me when the first arrested her, prior to going to court, they treated her like a common criminal.  Of course, I'm thinking, 'You are a common criminal'. She hoped that we could remain friends and we could put this behind us.

For me, I felt betrayed. I can't tell you how for 3 days my sister and I couldn't really enjoy the trip because we truly felt stalked. Then to learn that it was all because my best friend had told lies on me; not to mention the actions of her sister who I also thought was a friend. I just don't want to have anything to do with either of them in a 'close almost like sisters' friendship again. My BF apologized, her sister never did.

My trust for these two people is zero. I treat them kindly when we're at the same event, but I don't actively socialize with them and nor do I want to.

Thanks for sharing @lclarakl. How sad and terrifying  :(

Thanks for posting all the pics @jmcastle  I have to say I like Nam Chi Won's home hair when his fringe isn't parted best so pictures 2, 4, 6 and 7 are my favourites.

I'm going to try not to get too attached to any of the stills released (like that cute Lady and the Tramp kiss and Yul and NCW bromance) because they keep cutting them in the actual broadcast:angry:

Jung Hye In as our handsome/beautiful Juggler Kyung-Rye is getting some attention due to her androgynous looks.  I saw a big post on Weibo and there was a post on Nate:

http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/340166965?currMenu=enter&stndDt=20180110

pann-choa translated some of the comments and it's fun to see the comments from the international fans as well!

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/01/enter-talk-i-found-most-legendary-short.html

• Like 5

There’s always that one show where they couple kisses all the time and it’s sweet and then there are others which starve us viewers and then give us that ONE kiss! 

Glad to say this is one of the sweet one :) 

There’s always that one show where they couple kisses all the time and it’s sweet and then there are others which starve us viewers and then give us that ONE kiss! 

Glad to say this is one of the sweet one :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Reveal hidden contents

In regards to who you think one of the spies are for cutter, I agree. I too think it's Mr.Gong and the younger guy who is always with him.

Thank you for sharing.
You have a miserable experience with your bestfriend. Hope she can learn from what she had done. And you can forgive her even though you certainly cann't forget her deeds.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, raziela said:

@lclarakl  I've watched BTIMFL.  Which drama is TRMY? 

Thanks @raziela, it's Third Rate My Way (It's also known as Fight For My Way). Another drama where the leads interact well together.....natural.

@hrkharis, Thanks. For the most part, I have forgiven her, however, I just don't wish to recross that bridge again of cultivating a deep friendship which means I have to trust again--and I don't.  I just don't have that same trust or respect for her or her sister. 

That's why, IMO, it would be hard to fully forgive BoNa and completely accept her back as a close, trusted friend. She purposely stole pictures from her friend in an effort to humiliate her for a promotion that she may or may not receive and due to her own jealousy.  Let's not forget that YY's mother raised her and her brother working as a hairdresser. BN saw how crushed YY was the first time. She even checked to see if YY was still alive after her firing. Yet, she's ready to serve her a death blow.  This is her MO. She did it with JA when she exposed before all the friends that JA was lying about her husband. Now she's doing the same thing to YY by exposing her relationship with CW; there is nothing wrong with two single people dating.  However, the past rumor was rekindled along with the new one and again, they are putting the blame on YY.  If BoNa truly loved her friend, why would she make her suffer again. Yes, I want YY to forgive her, but trust won't be there again.

• Like 7

another episode picture still i wanna share and found on instagram earlier again....

i think the other woman is Jung-Ae's sister Mi-Ae????

but yeah do correct me unless that is a woman after Yool, because he made his 1st to 88th assistant go nuts!

waitign for triplem's live recap of episode 13 tonight!!1

STAND BY MODE ON, AWAKE TILL 12MIDNIGHT CHECK (since i will be downloading a raw version of episode 13), already eaten dinner check (ate 4 tuno-mayo onigiri rolls i made), SCREAMING check, FANGIRLING mode on check. all good here....just need to fasten my seatbelt

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1