[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Unless I missed the convo And the Ex FIL doesn’t know about YY and CW does he?  I suspect he would want CWs happiness if Only FIL knew. Mr Picky   needs to actually communicate to these all these people. Not speaking is causing the issues here .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

preview ep12

clips ep11

Reveal hidden contents

(translation)

preview ep12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isNjPQ2Hb_k

(YY) If the directornim goes out  I have to go out too.   We can’t separate.  (CW) I don’t have any plan about living together.  (YY) Really, living together!!   I hadn’t thought about it truly.  (staff) Living together?!  Surely not these two, living together? 

(MD) Ma secretary  ((*?something she has to do?))    (YY)There is an emergency meeting.   (MD) Some superiors are making ugly scandals.  (YY)Our Chi Woni,  just trust me   (YY) I.. will not suffer passively.  (CW) Because I have trust in you,  I’m still with you.   

@triplem

Thank you for the recap.    It’s so nice to read your recap before watching the episode. Your recap gives out good markers.   That way I know what to pay attention to while watching the episode.   Such a funny picture about ex BF swallowing the note & Yool with a doll on the table which was very touching & MD with a silly looking disguise (Someone here previously mentioned about the comic book look in Jugglers.   I think the actor who plays MD  is acting his part as a comic villain with a silly and exaggerated posture and voice.)   Okay now it’s time to watch Jugglers     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Watched with subs now. Another great episode. Our OTP are so adorable together but as we guessed there was no steaminess.  I hope we get at least one kiss before the end.

6 hours ago, redfrog said:

But... Chi-won clearly WANTED to hold Yoon-yi's hand in front of another woman. He kept holding her hand even when she tried to pull away initially. Only when he was going to have a talk with Do-hee did he let go of Yoon-yi's hand.

I know Yoon-yi is feeling insecure and it's understandable. I'm curious how they will handle it because obviously they won't be moping throughout the episode 12 according to the previews so Chi-won will somehow allay her fears. And she will have to learn to trust him even with his ex-wife. It is extremely clear that even though the ex-wife still carries the torch, Chi-won is not going to rekindle their relationship and I'm 100 % sure he wouldn't even if he were single. I suspect Do-hee accepted their divorce and was somewhat fine with it as long as Chi-won had no girlfriend because it meant she was still the only woman in his life, even if she weren't his wife anymore. So now that he does have a girlfriend, she will finally have to accept that her marriage is well and truly over and Chi-won will never love her like a man loves a woman. I do not envy her, seems like the lady hasn't been able to move on. It is time. I trust the show won't make her an evil second lead, pretty please?

I see that with the hand holding now I've watched the subs so am less angry at him.

I feel sorry for Do Hee too. She seems like a sweet person and it can be very difficult and lonely looking after a sick parent so I understand her desire to have CW by her side.  They were together for a long time and she doesn't seem to have any siblings or mother to share the responsibility.

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

The issue  is not Doo Hee  but with her father. NCW clearly adores and respects the man as a father figure and mentor and what with the longing he has now to see His daughter and Adopted son back together  how does he deny the  sick old man?   If  loves the father enough to want him happy even if he has to forgoe his own desires where does YY stand? 

6 hours ago, redfrog said:

Yes... Having seen the epilogue just now I have to agree. I do not think Do-hee can move him no matter how much he respects her and feels for her, but the chairman... Aw, man, it was PAINFUL when he admitted he would want to ask CW to call him "father" again. Poor CW looked so... trapped. And the chairman was honest, too, when he said he has these conflicting emotions. I do wish his want of CW's happiness wins over him wanting to be CW's "father" because, just as you say, I do think CW could be swayed by him because he so, SO wants to have a father figure. Sure, there's the "sick, old man" part but I also think CW is so scarred that deep down he desperately wants to retain whatever family he has left and so if the options are truly disappointing his surrogate father and marrying his daughter again... He might not be able to do the first. :(

(However, I would like to point out that while WE know all this, YY doesn't and thus from her perspective it is the ex-wife who is the real threat. I do not think she understands all the complexities of the relationship between CW and the chairman. )

Yes, it seems his former FIL is going to be the real issue for CW. It's going to be very hard to disappoint a sick, elderly man who is the closest thing to family he has. Also for CW this is his trauma coming back that another person he loves is going to die and leave him.  I feel like this episode really emphasised how close they are.  Very good point YY isn't aware of most of this.

Poor Yul. Nobody but him and his puppet for the anniversary of his mother's passing :dissapointed_relieved: I thought it was so sweet and pathetic how his food offerings were like sweets and biscuits as he doesn't know how to cook so can't make her the usual feast for memorial rites.  I'm glad he has Jung Ae to be the mother and family support he has missed out on.

It was hilarious how YY made CW clean her dirty home as punishment. I love the contrast of YY the super efficient, model PA at work but a lazy mess at home.  So the reason for YY's terrible cooking is because she's using out of date ingredients (from 2004!!!!)?  

I know YY Mum is an annoying busybody but she is hilarious.  Seeing YYs mum catching and chasing after Stupid Cutter (Thanks for his new name :tongue: @hrkharis) in her hanbok had me howling with laughter :D

Chump Chang redeemed himself a little today by apologising to CW and swallowing the incriminating evidence.  Despite everything it seems he cares enough about YY that he doesn't want her to get in trouble so I don't think he is one of Stupid Cutter's spies that he met up with in this episode. Please don't be any of the YB Video team. I am so fond of all of them!

@triplemOh no!  What happened?  Ratings were going so well.  Wonder why they fall so much for episode 11?  It's not like the ratings of the other show went up by that much either :( 

• Like 6

I know this is off topic, but the girl who has the short hair, very attractive woman, I want to see her in her own gender bender drama. Girls like her would have been awesome in coffee house prince, or Hana Kim. They can actually pass as guys, but are clearly feminine as well. 

Actually, I want to see her in a saguek, a woman infiltrates the male realm!! 

I am a silent lurker...SALUT!! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, triplem said:

After watching with subs , yes concur with your earlier post. It will be rather devastating if the romance ends badly as their lives are intertwined in every way. What are your thoughts after the subs? 

After watching the subs I see CW at least confirms he has a girlfriend to DH and he holds her hand so I guess that's something.  They still need to clarify where this relationship is going and what exactly they are going to do. I get they are all happy and in love with their new relationship right now but they both know they are playing with fire so they need to properly talk this out and they still have not from what we've seen.  They can't hide the relationship forever and they are not doing a great job keeping it secret. From the preview for next episode it looks like things are going to start getting messy now anyway.  

It seems like he and Do Hee were together for years if she was also his girlfriend when he was in the army.  If he did his military service in his early 20s like most Korean men then they were together for well over a decade.  No wonder she's finding it difficult to move on.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@redfrog @RobinM Just got off watching with subs. As much as he loves & respects ex FIL, I don’t think NCW would let go of YY & return to his ex Wife for that. I remember one episode where the old man says that he is happy that NCW has move on but also sad that he has. This was the scene where YY was serving them coffee & she mentioned about her giving the Mug as a gift. Though I don’t think NCW has explicitly mentioned this to the old man, I think the latter can put two & two together. 

The bigger issue here is the fact that they have to keep their relationship under wraps - I’m not sure if it’s because it’s forbidden in their company for office relationships ( no problems where I’m from) & also partly to protect YY’s honour , especially because she was involved in a ‘scandal’ with the ex boss . Of course there’s YY’s mum as well for wanting to keep things quiet- though she’s not much of a big obstacle. 

Still in spite of the reassuring preview tHat NCW won’t let her go, I did feel for & understand YY’s insecurities. Every girl in her shoes would feel that way. But I’m Glad she “marked” her territory at the end.

And oh ex Wife is not part of the main cast , so don’t think they will develop her role too much 

yeah i agree that i think the VP knows at least there is something going on, after all i am sure he has noticed that NCW has changed and began to participate more, as much there must be a reason why that is so.

I do hope nothing happens to the VP that would really be a blow towards NCW for sure.

i think there is not a problem with going public however, i guess because YY has been through such scandals before it is mostly like consideration for her and also the fact that there are people who want to hurt NCW and may use YY to get to him.

i hope the ex wife does not become too much of an obstacle.

11 minutes ago, raziela said:

After watching the subs I see CW at least confirms he has a girlfriend to DH and he holds her hand so I guess that's something.  They still need to clarify where this relationship is going and what exactly they are going to do. I get they are all happy and in love with their new relationship right now but they both know they are playing with fire so they need to properly talk this out and they still have not from what we've seen.  They can't hide the relationship forever and they are not doing a great job keeping it secret. From the preview for next episode it looks like things are going to start getting messy now anyway.  

It seems like he and Do Hee were together for years if she was also his girlfriend when he was in the army.  If he did his military service in his early 20s like most Korean men then they were together for well over a decade.  No wonder she's finding it difficult to move on.

agreed! indeed there is not much clarification with regards to CW-YY relationship, however i guess it is because they are in the beginning stages of the relationship hence maybe they just are going with the flow. If they were not boss and subordinate status i guess that is fine. however because they work together and each have their own baggages. participially because someone wants CW removed, not having it out in the open does not really work to their advantage.

oh yeah indeed, that must have been really really long actually. i understand where DH is coming from, though. She was clearly the one more involved and in love in the relationship, i can imagine it was not difficult to let go of CW.

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

The issue  is not Doo Hee  but with her father. NCW clearly adores and respects the man as a father figure and mentor and what with the longing he has now to see His daughter and Adopted son back together  how does he deny the  sick old man?   If  loves the father enough to want him happy even if he has to forgoe his own desires where does YY stand? 

you make a very good point, that last part of the epilogue. It does seem like a difficult decision on NCW behalf, he greatly respects and cares for the VP. Despite the failed marriage, he has maintain such a good relationship with the VP. That confession of his, i do wonder would it make CW tip the scales..

However, I personally don't think that would happen, i mean if CW does get back with DH to fulfil his wish, i have a feeling it may only be temporary. I think CW knows that he would be putting YY and DH both through pain individually. He will be stringing along DH and hurting YY's feelings. I think the VP knows this, as much as it is his deepest desire, as he mention it is conflicting for him as well.

I really am not sure how this confession would turn the table though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, finebyme said:

I know this is off topic, but the girl who has the short hair, very attractive woman, I want to see her in her own gender bender drama. Girls like her would have been awesome in coffee house prince, or Hana Kim. They can actually pass as guys, but are clearly feminine as well. 

Actually, I want to see her in a saguek, a woman infiltrates the male realm!! 

I am a silent lurker...SALUT!! 

Salut!

Totally agree with you about Kyung-Rye! I said the same thing in a previous post.  She needs to be cast Jung Hye-In in a Coffee Prince or Moonlight Drawn By Clouds type role to take advantage of her awesome androgynous look but she's also very beautiful when she looks more traditionally feminine. I love all the different ways they style her short hair in Jugglers too.

• Like 7

@raziela Sorry to regress from the topic on FIL but I felt this week's episode was a little heavier (emotion wise) compared to the usual office shenanigans episodes. Could be one of the reasons why there was a drop in the ratings. 

2 hours ago, raziela said:

Yes, it seems his former FIL is going to be the real issue for CW. It's going to be very hard to disappoint a sick, elderly man who is the closest thing to family he has. Also for CW this is his trauma coming back that another person he loves is going to die and leave him.  I feel like this episode really emphasised how close they are.  Very good point YY isn't aware of most of this.

This issue is definitely going to be revisited in the upcoming epi. I do hope that when YY does find out, she decides not to let go of CW. The repetition of WM's line on how one can't just forget about family seems to be foreshadowing a breakup :bawling: 

The theme family is quite subtle but it seems to me that the writer will probably use this to develop the plot. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, raziela said:

Totally agree with you about Kyung-Rye! I said the same thing in a previous post.  She needs to be cast Jung Hye-In in a Coffee Prince or Moonlight Drawn By Clouds type role to take advantage of her awesome androgynous look but she's also very beautiful when she looks more traditionally feminine. I love all the different ways they style her short hair in Jugglers too.

Ah, I apologize for missing your post. Yeah!! 

I sincerely hope we get to see her in something like Sungkyungkwan Scandal or better yet something like man who sold the river, where she is the "man"

thing is, who would she have a love line with..... okay going to stop or the moderators are going to get mad. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 1/8/2018 at 8:52 AM, raziela said:

Great catch @hrkharis! I wondered at the time why he didn't answer Yul when he spoke to him and now we know why!  Bo Na's dad seems so adorable and proud of his daughter.  His happy proud little smile when he saw her in the office  before stupid Cutter came in and humiliated her :cry: Their scenes were heartbreaking in Episode 10.                                                                                                                                                                                                             I know YY Mum is an annoying busybody but she is hilarious.  Seeing YYs mum catching and chasing after Stupid Cutter (Thanks for his new name :tongue: @hrkharis) in her hanbok had me howling with laughter :D

Thanks to you too @raziela    I just follow your idea about his name :lol: That suits him perfectly. 

Some call him here, the evil manager hahaha ... Right , besides being stupid he is also evil and very cunning, and Bona gets into his trap.

• LOL 4

English lyrics are not yet available but after listening this ost feeling of hurt and sadness striking :bawling:

0003192520_001_20180109081640774.jpg

2018010917182838337_1515485907.jpg

My blood pressure rises whenever I see do hee.....why they bring her back....and now she want him back.....No No No. ....its not possible. 

But her presence make yoon yi hurt I don't know what kind of more tragedy going to happen today....yoon yi mother and cutter....are still there to shown up tragedy yet.

Expiry products :joy: cutter cut in lift hilarious. Sword cut bg music for yoon yi :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

For me, I've never seen Bona as a sincere friend to YY. She put on the front/facade of being a friend because she never really saw her as competition so she could be consoling to YY when she lost her job.  Basically, as long as Bona stayed in "her place" working for a manager in a lower position, she didn't feel intimidated so she could then be a 'friend'; however, true friendship isn't that way.  A real friend wants you to succeed and is proud of your accomplishments.  I know how I feel about the successes of some of my friends--I'm so proud of them and glad they're my friend.

Who has it worse than JA? Her husband left her, she has to get a job for the first time, she has a son that she's afraid to tell people at work is her son and that she's married.  Yet, she hasn't showed any hostility to any of her friends who has it better than her. I agree that she isn't as ambitious as Bona, but just because you're desperate doesn't mean a real friend will turn on you.....only a fair weather friend does. JA and BY is a good supportive work team that's the underdog in the company. He has an awesome idea and the two of them are truly working together as a team. They are the winning team to me.

Changing topics but still on JA.  I didn't like at all how she treated her son in this episode. Her son is in pain and she's letting him just roam the streets without really knowing where he's at or who he's hanging out with. She's not being a mom at the moment. I would be angry if my child (junior high) didn't come home. I would be relieved that he's okay, but furious with him for not checking in on me. I understand that she has a job, but I thought she showed more care to her boss than to her own child......I didn't like that at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, raziela said:

Actually at this point, it's too soon to clarify where their relationship is going. They are dating and getting to know each other better. I think it's too soon. 

I thought he and Do Hee grew up together because her father took him in after his father died. Are am I getting my dramas mixed up? 

• Like 1

What is going on with the JA story line? The show is nearly over and she is still basically in the same place... Her son is basically on his own and still hates his mom and she still just takes it. Still hiding at work and barely getting by. Still married to her abandoning cheating jerk so she can’t move on. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Actually at this point, it's too soon to clarify where their relationship is going. They are dating and getting to know each other better. I think it's too soon. 

I thought he and Do Hee grew up together because her father took him in after his father died. Are am I getting my dramas mixed up? 

I think he took him in after his uncle's death since both the uncle and the VP were close friends.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

NCW is a good Son to the old man, helping him to shave

omo! Ex ask YY out for coffee . Don’t know what the Ex said,  but don’t like Yy expression. NCW call yy ask where she is . She lied. NCW realises something is off, call ex. Ex says she’s meeting with his assistant. He immediately drives there. What does this stupid ex want? I want to slap her face ( sorrry gals) . 

You’re not alone I wanna slap the ex too. Guess this ain’t gonna be any because this is my first life dynamic

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1