[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

She gets news on her phone of their leaked photos. She goes to office & check her mail. She keeps looking around wondering who sent her all this photos 

Team meeting - yy cannot focus. He noticed 

I find that YY is such a stupid girl. Why lend her hp to a friend with photos of her and NCW in it?? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

yY & cutter in the lift. She’s telling him that she’ll not let him hurt NCW or something like that. I think she knows cutter send the photos but she is now trying to decide who is the mole. She looks at the office staff one by one , eliminating one by one . Then ex springs up suddenly next to her as usual annoying her with stupid song. NCW came out of office & chase the idiot way 

I change my mind about suspecting YY's ex is the mole. I think the 2 moles are in their group. Judging from the shadow in the boiler room in episode 11, probably the young girl in the group, I dont know her name. The other one is either Gong Yoo or the beard guy. 

• Like 3

thank you for the recap @triplem

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, triplem said:

BoNa & stupid cutter scene - she promise to help him set things up . Betrayal!!! 

bn invites the girls for dinner. Yy so happy thinking that BN has forgiven her. BN switch off her phone , say no battery, borrow Yy! Omo she went to toilet to get info fr phone , took all the OTP selfies ....awful.

Wang mi gets phone fr tge family secretary. He wanted to dig info fr her, but she refused. She was no pushover & told him off. Next day she give proposal to Yool about the project. yool so thankful to her. The team & NCW Team hv group meeting about it

BN give Cutter the photos of OTP. He so happy. She ask him what he is going to do. She seems worried now. Too late girl!

BN! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO! HOW CAN YOU BETRAY HER LIKE THAT!!

Damn it NCW arrive , Yy left . NCW so mad. He seats down & tell her the past is the past. He is thankful etc of their marriage but I think he mentioned something about choosing his own happiness. 

Flashback - yy instead of letting the ex bring her down , says some strong words that she loves NCW . He is the one for her. She won’t give him up! 

NCW rush back. Yy waiting for him they hug. They are now in his room!! Omg deep deep kiss. They are going all the way .,,.screaming. ( kbs surprised me) 

I am glad YY stood up to the ex! you go girl!

giphy.gif

I am glad NCW manage to reassure YY, i hope YY has more faith in him (:

OH WOW KBS STEAMY SCENE

here is the steamy scene ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQNTDDJPWo

that kiss scene was just wow!!! if only the brother and the jacket had not ruined the flow! hahah!!

giphy.gif

Nooo her stupid jacket zip got in the way. Her bro is at the door wanting to hv a drink ...stupid Brother.. gahhhhh he just stop them fr their first time together. Idiot.  Now he & OTP drinking & eating snacks

woke up next morning all three of them in his place. yY got up first , lie down next to sleeping NCW . Give him a peck

haha oh dear the brother ruined it :tongue:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

oh dear YY fainted?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

i hope NCW takes down the cutter next week!! BN i think is so going to regret her action. I can't believe that she can't see through who her boss really is. Afterall, she has seen all the sneaky things her boss has done.

Edited by triplem
max 3 reaction gifs
  • Like 5

I hate how when there's a tragedy, a character is forced to stay in order to appease the other party. Dohee-yah you had your time now Chiwon is Yuni's. Buh-bye girl. You won't be missed:tongue:

Poor Yool:( as much as I like seeing them together, Yool's got Mommy issues. And that dirty snake Cho! Pulled a Chiwon to get Bona to the dark side damn it:angry: That's so cool that instant noodles are served at a comic book store where Chiwon's a VIP Daebak. 

His drawing of Yuni was super Kawaii too. Wonder who're Cho's 2 spies? At least Changsoo is an ally, sort of.. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@kaoriharang I never like Bo Na. She remind me of someone I know. This kind of people can never have good friends in their life because of their own insecurity. I cut ties with this person long time ago. She lives her life miserably because of her own stupidity. 

oh dear, i am sorry you met and knew someone like that.

giphy.gif

Yeah that is true, gosh.

I really wonder what is pushing BN, it is not just money right? She also does not really like YY right?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh dear, i am sorry you met and knew someone like that. Yeah that is true, gosh.

I really wonder what is pushing BN, it is not just money right? She also does not really like YY right?

My guess, this is type of people are ashamed with their background hence the insecurity. They need to be seen with someone or maybe with group of good people to make themselves looks better. But if push comes to shove, they did not hesitate to betray their own friends. There’s no loyalty

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, junejungki said:

My guess, this is type of people are ashamed with their background hence the insecurity. They need to be seen with someone or maybe with group of good people to make themselves looks better. But if push comes to shove, they did not hesitate to betray their own friends. There’s no loyalty

hmmm good inference.

Sometimes I am not really sure what is motivating BN. I know she wants to give her father a security because they are poor. But clearly she has some hidden ambition after all if not no matter how poor you are, you won't compromise on your moral and friendship.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, philosophie said:

You’re not alone I wanna slap the ex too. Guess this ain’t gonna be any because this is my first life dynamic

I don't want to slap his ex-wife, because whatever her efforts to separate NCW and YY will not work. NCW is already in love with YY  :wub:

I want to slap Bona because she betrayed her best friend. I don't care that her background comes from a poor family. Poverty can't be an excuse to betray good friends who are always there for us :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

thank you for those screencaps! @triplem

I am kind of blushing when i look at them.

giphy.gif

that was a really really deep kiss and some action.

I can't believe KBS did that :tongue: haha it had to somehow end, this is a public broadcasting haha but it is cute they found a funny way to stop everything hahah!

6 minutes ago, hyall said:

He has a nice toosh.

haha very nice indeed :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I am not a fan of divorce or annulment of marriage.  I am always been optimistic that people will just get back together as they have vowed.  Anyway, that’s only 1% realistic (but somehow I would like to hold on it but I will not push everyone to understand). In this drama — I love how NCW is standing up for YY. I also believe he is not secretive of their relationship because he didn’t even became defensive to his ex-FIL about his change of character and attitude nor he didn’t even lie to his ex-wife. He is thorough and very much in control and I believe this is their strong relationship backbone.  

However, somethings are left for each indivudual to handle properly in indivual way too. NCW handles his side quitely and not even denying his feelings.  While YY is handling 50-50 comically but I am okay and shows she’s not perfect.

For me, there’s nothing scandalous about their relationship as both are single individual.  When they get married one has to go.  It will be scandalous if one of them is married.  NCW’s position as MD is something he got out of his intelligence.  His position in Channel Y was also in high-ups.  He was coerced in agreement to take up the position as he was needed to remove those who play with power.  

As for YY,  she’s intelligent and passionate at work.  Also, from YY’s ex you could sense how deep she loves.  I want to add plus points for WCS for listening to YY and not being coward anymore. ( I hope he is not the mole.)   I also really believe NCW and YY’s interest with each other didn’t start during boss-employee period.  It was watered from that area.  He already showed his interest in their first encounters but just denying.  He pick up the shoe, he returned the shoe, etc. Again, I think he made a thorough and not impulsive decision as he assured earlier to her.

BN is a typical friend; someday they will just laugh about this. However, she will regret this too much for sure. But they will get through this episode of jeoulousy. 

JA and KR are also typical real friends. They are the type of friends who does not want such action pack friendship. They are simple and wanted to be in the background. JA and Yool are never meant to be a couple.  WM is fill up Yool’s emptyness that he does not know its full actually and not empty. 

SMD Cho! Haha he is the spice of the story; without it,  the story is just as story. 

Thanks @triplem thank you for live recap and thank you again everyone for their opinion.  By the way, my opinion feel free to correct! 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, junejungki said:

wow!!! hot hot hot!!!! :love::yum:

Yes, hot hot hot ... but unfortunately disturbed by silly brother .....  It makes viewers and NCW disappointed  hahaha
He didn't give NCW and her sister a chance for "having fun" . He remained there reading comic and for the three times giving his resume to NCW. NCW looked upset and then ripped his resume. ... Angry NCW !!! LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 5