[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, sophierai21 said:

Thank you @triplem for the live recap and pics!! 

I'm just glad YY and CW didn't do the noble idiocy move on their relationship :wub:

ah you are right about that noble idiocy move! i am so glad they are both sticking to the relationship!

HOWEVER, we may not be out of the woods yet. with NCW and YY the reputation and all that, we may get another chance of the noble idiocy happening -_-"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hyall said:

Didn't Bo Na invade her privacy and isn't it an offense to share pictures you have no right to.  I believe it is actionable in the States not sure about South Korea.

Right, stealing other people's pictures and put it on social media,  although it is internal office social media, without the consent of the owner, is a violation. YY can report Bona and Stupid Cutter's actions's to the police, they have violated the information technology law. I think that rule has been applied in all countries, including South Korea.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Right, stealing other people's pictures and put it on social media,  although it is internal office social media, without the consent of the owner, is a violation. YY can report Bona and Stupid Cutter's actions's to the police, they have violated the information technology law. I think that rule has been applied in all countries, including South Korea.

it is not only criminal but for YY and BN's friendship oh my goodness. she single handedly destroyed her friendship.

I really thought BN would know better. Clearly she abandoned her morals for something else.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

written preview EP13

With their intimate pictures, the rumor of YY and CW’s living together spreads around the company, and CW firmly acknowledges their relationship saying that he isn’t concerned about what people are saying.
JJM says the private life of CW and YY is causing the company image to fall, and gathers executives and makes a statement urging CW to leave…  
Because of facing the YB Group's organizational restructuring period and concerned about the company’s mood,  VP suggests CW should consider leaving YY’s house…    
Meanwhile as  JA and Yool are on the way out for outside work, JA’s real sister comes to the company!

@triplem  Thank you for the recap  
Wow  I think PDnim made a back flip deftly with today’s kiss scene to avoid the kdrama censor.     First shock and awe, then roaring laugh with zipper and bro.  haha  Yeah it’s like the censor flag began to raise then drop down midway.  lol 

** People are  curious  whaha    It’s over 120,000 views.  Hope the rating will go up up...:tongue:
“CD X BJH, the first night (aigoo…  dongsaeng-a )”

M3ShM5b.jpg

cr to DC

Jugglers OTP first night :ph34r::ph34r::wub::wub:

sPnzH2B.gif

QA1Hzma.gif

Spoiler

flGKo26.gif

OSZCm45.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

If this wasn't in KBS they would have had a fade to black at this point and shown the morning after possibly being cuddly. Oh well. 1)But who answers the door when they’re  about to get some and 2) Girl. Book a room at the Love motel and wear something with no buttons or zippers STAT!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

KBS is getting more liberal with the bedscenes. Maybe hired some younger realistic execs. 

I fear this is it for the love scenes though. If they do a time skip and she is pregnant we will know she finally learned to how dress around  your  man :wink: 

About BJH. Go look up “Foxy Festival” girl is not afraid of being raunchy in her acting choices. If she didn’t get a bed scene she was provocative to say the least. 

• LOL 2

Thanks to @triplem so very much for always doing so much and expecting so little:heart:usafarmgirl

tumblr_p1801ypw2f1rsm5xwo4_400.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUOIk8HU9V_52ykaS5Rol25021713_1579145378866402_57088669306606

Everyone needs an angel to love them... Where they are, for who they are... Believing that they alone, are more than enough...

Who would have dreamed a drama that I almost didn't watch would continue to give so very much...

My feelings about Ex's would prove to be correct.  What selfish thinking,  he couldn't open his heart to me and if I can't have him than no one can.  And even after seeing him happy knowing all to well that he is indeed a changed man and it wasn't because of her.  But because of something and someone who was able to go where she never could.  Able to give him feelings and maybe even desires that she couldn't give.  Able to love him for just  himself not trying to change him or mold him into her ideas but loving and understanding him right where he is...

But she could and did.... YY

I must confess that my heart skipped a beat cuz I thought that next week is going to be the last one. Pfiiuu, just 2 more to go. THANK YOUU ,THANK YOUUU for this drama - with no meaningless drama attached. A simple, light, honest one wonderfully delivered by these 2 . My Mondays & Tuesdays are wreathed in smiles and I have started getting worried [since ep 7] about what I'm going to do after it. This is one romantic comedy that I wouldn't get tired to watch over and over again.

Thank for all the recaps and info provided, I'm so grateful for this thread! Hugs!!!

• Like 5

Thank you so much @triplem for the live recap and screenshots. 

Haven't watched with subs yet so I can't comment too much but very happy I was wrong when I said yesterday that we wouldn't get anything steamy ^_^  I was hoping for at least another kiss before the show ended and this episode certainly delivered! :flushed:

21 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Thanks to you too @raziela    I just follow your idea about his name :lol: That suits him perfectly. 

:D Teamwork @hrkharis

16 hours ago, lclarakl said:

For me, I've never seen Bona as a sincere friend to YY. She put on the front/facade of being a friend because she never really saw her as competition so she could be consoling to YY when she lost her job.  Basically, as long as Bona stayed in "her place" working for a manager in a lower position, she didn't feel intimidated so she could then be a 'friend'; however, true friendship isn't that way.  A real friend wants you to succeed and is proud of your accomplishments.  I know how I feel about the successes of some of my friends--I'm so proud of them and glad they're my friend.

Changing topics but still on JA.  I didn't like at all how she treated her son in this episode. Her son is in pain and she's letting him just roam the streets without really knowing where he's at or who he's hanging out with. She's not being a mom at the moment. I would be angry if my child (junior high) didn't come home. I would be relieved that he's okay, but furious with him for not checking in on me. I understand that she has a job, but I thought she showed more care to her boss than to her own child......I didn't like that at all.

So true about Bo Na.  The green eyed monster is truly a nasty beast.  YY has already been more forgiving of BN's mean outburst in the previous episode than she deserved and now BN's pulled such a low and malicious action which as others have pointed out is also illegal.  I hope YY isn't so forgiving this time.

I feel the same way about JA and her son.  He's a teenager experiencing a lot in a short period of time and she isn't really doing anything besides cooking for him and letting him backchat her.  I know she is softhearted and isn't used to being a single parent but she needs to toughen up and be there Gun Woo. We found out in the episode that he met Yul that he is being bullied by boys who are taking money from him, now he's asking her for money and doing who knows what.  Is he even going to school?  Her storyline with Yul is nice but her son needs her and I hope the writer addresses that soon.

16 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Actually at this point, it's too soon to clarify where their relationship is going. They are dating and getting to know each other better. I think it's too soon. 

I absolutely agree with you if they were the average couple but my point I made in my previous post is that they aren't the average couple.  Plus they are doing a pretty poor job of keeping their "secret" relationship secret.  With their work and housing situation and the previous rumours about YY they need to be clear what they are doing and where this is going or to work out some sort of plan because if they break up or are discovered there will be repercussions especially for YY.  

15 hours ago, RobinM said:

What is going on with the JA story line? The show is nearly over and she is still basically in the same place... Her son is basically on his own and still hates his mom and she still just takes it. Still hiding at work and barely getting by. Still married to her abandoning cheating jerk so she can’t move on. 

I feel like they threw too much into her storyline.  Maybe because the actress is a well-respected and known they wanted to give her some more meaty material but her storyline aside from her bonding with Yul is frustrating.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

written preview EP13

With their intimate pictures, the rumor of YY and CW’s living together spreads around the company, and CW firmly acknowledges their relationship saying that he isn’t concerned about what people are saying.
JJM says the private life of CW and YY is causing the company image to fall, and gathers executives and makes a statement urging CW to leave…  
Because of facing the YB Group's organizational restructuring period and concerned about the company’s mood,  VP suggests CW should consider leaving YY’s house…    
Meanwhile as  JA and Yool are on the way out for outside work, JA’s real sister comes to the company!

@triplem  Thank you for the recap  
Wow  I think PDnim made a back flip deftly with today’s kiss scene to avoid the kdrama censor.     First shock and awe, then roaring laugh with zipper and bro.  haha  Yeah it’s like the censor flag began to raise then drop down midway.  lol 

** People are  curious  whaha    It’s over 120,000 views.  Hope the rating will go up up...:tongue:
“CD X BJH, the first night (aigoo…  dongsaeng-a )”

Jugglers OTP first night :ph34r::ph34r::wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

flGKo26.gif

OSZCm45.gif

cr to DC

Thanks so much for the translation for episode 13 @booha  I have to admit I was worried CW might weaken in Episode 11 but Episode 12 and the synopsis for Episode 13 make it clear he is completely committed to their relationship:) 

Thank you for the gifs of the OTP. The love scene was shot beautifully.  There are so many little details that I thought were so well done like in the second gif the way their hands tighten and hold on to each other as if they are afraid of letting one another go :wub:

You are right they did an amazing job with the atmosphere for both halves of the scene.  It set such a romantic sensual atmosphere and then diffused things before they got too steamy for the censors with humour from her zipper andTae Yi. This is one of the few romcoms I enjoy because it gets both the romance and the comedy right.

Wow, the video is getting so many views on Naver.  I hope the ratings increase.

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images. Thanks
  • Like 7

It would be hard to forgive someone like Bona; especially after you realize that she pretended all was well just to steal your photos and post them to a website. Not just any website, but your job website. Bona's intent was to cause humiliation and hurt YY and her career. People like that would be hard to trust again.

• Like 9