[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

14 hours ago, hrkharis said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can someone more technologically savvy than me please please pleaaassseee make gifs of these widly two contrasting "cool" putting on the coat moments?  I have watched the two different scenes more than once for totally different reasons: one to swoon and the other to laugh :lol:.  Two of the other YB Video employees have to duck when Mr Park puts the jacket because he almost hits them in the face. So smooth:lol::lol:

4 hours ago, monalisa said:

Didn't Bona speak to her dad over the phone in episode 8? He told her the landlord wanted to raise the deposit. I was surprised that he can't speak. Bona feels that life is unfair to her. Her boss treats her badly and looks down on her. Her parents are not well off and she's had a hard life. In her eyes, YY is blessed with good luck. She has a great and protective boss, has no financial problems, has a caring mother. She resents YY for these reasons.

Bo Na and her Dad were texting each other.

56 minutes ago, RobinM said:

This can only end two ways: she has to be reassigned/quit or else he does. It’s too messy and unprofessional otherwise. 

Yep.  It's going to be messy when they are found out especially with what happened with her previous horrible boss.  I think it will be better for CW to quit as this is only supposed to be a temporary position for a year and he's only doing it as a favour for VP Do but as YY's female, his subordinate and has the unfair bad rep from what happened previously i think she will be forced out :(

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

No automatic alt text available.

The philosophy of cactus

Cactus is a plant that is not troublesome. It does not matter if you do not water it every day.
Cactus will remain silent and not complain. In contrast to other types of plants. It will wither if not often watered.
Cactus can live with a little water and can survive in extreme weather.
Cactus does not require much attention, but the cactus will also die if not paid attention.
Although the cactus looks unattractive when noticed, but in time it will show a beautiful flower. It just takes patience to take care.

Maintaining harmony in love is like maintaining a prickly cactus. The larger a cactus, the more thorns will grow .
That's Love, the more affection we cultivate, the bigger the test (problems) we face .
However, if we realize that it will look more beautiful cactus with spines, that's the appeal of a cactus as a unique plant.
So it is with love. The more problems we face, the closer our relationship will be, if we realize the real meaning of togetherness.
"Learn to introspect yourself from what has happened and learn to have his/her heart not just the person".

Finally I found the answer, why there is a cactus in the NCW office. Day by day, the cactus plant is growing in number, from nothing to one, two, three and several. It turns out the writer, again, makes a cactus plant analogy to describe the love that grows between them both.

First meeting as boss and assistant. There is no cactus

Spoiler

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor

After going through many incidents; as a tenant and landlord, in drinking bar with JSM, YY wants to know a lot about her boss, and NCW gives her 100 Q & A.  There is one cactus plant.

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, standing and indoor

After going through a lot of big incidents:
angry mother, birthday surprise, she wants to move the department. There are two cactus plants.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

After an incident of verbal abuse by YY's former boss, a surprising kiss under snow, and awkward to each other. There are three cactus.

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

Voilà .... Now there are a lot of cactus in the NCW office, it means love growing as much as the existing cactus plants.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table, plant and indoor

Their love grows because they both take care of that love.
 Hoping the number of cactus plants more and more. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Some are interpreting it as CW saying she was too good for him as in she was out of his league but what CW said was that she was too good TO him which is a very different meaning.  Chi Won's words were 

"she was too good to me.  I had nothing to give her, but she gave too much..."

I think he means emotionally. They weren't on the same wavelength emotionally as she was in love with him and committed to their marriage whereas he couldn't love or open up to her to make their marriage work. This is the complete opposite to his relationship with Yoon Yi now where he is actually in love (I assume for the first time ever) and he is willing to open up, take risks and reciprocate emotionally.

I have to admit this was my immediate interpretation, too, and I was in fact surprised when I saw people thinking CW was implying that DH is out of his league and hence the divorce. In my opinion, not only his words matter but the man we have learned to know; would CW really consider anyone to be "out of his league"? This man, who has no traditional respect for the elders, who is ready to tear down shady, corrupt dealings and has no regard for money or power? I do not think CW would think along the line of "out of someone's league or in it".  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

The philosophy of cactus

Cactus is a plant that is not troublesome. It does not matter if you do not water it every day.
Cactus will remain silent and not complain. In contrast to other types of plants. It will wither if not often watered.
Cactus can live with a little water and can survive in extreme weather.
Cactus does not require much attention, but the cactus will also die if not paid attention.
Although the cactus looks unattractive when noticed, but in time it will show a beautiful flower. It just takes patience to take care.

Maintaining harmony in love is like maintaining a prickly cactus. The larger a cactus, the more thorns will grow .
That's Love, the more affection we cultivate, the bigger the test (problems) we face .
However, if we realize that it will look more beautiful cactus with spines, that's the appeal of a cactus as a unique plant.
So it is with love. The more problems we face, the closer our relationship will be, if we realize the real meaning of togetherness.
"Learn to introspect yourself from what has happened and learn to have his/her heart not just the person".

Finally I found the answer, why there is a cactus in the NCW office. Day by day, the cactus plant is growing in number, from nothing to one, two, three and several. It turns out the writer, again, makes a cactus plant analogy to describe the love that grows between them both.

Their love grows because they both take care of that love.
 Hoping the number of cactus plants more and more. 

This. I'm loving your keen eyes and great analogy. I was awed with the cactus philosophy it was sooooo meaningful and really I can't help but feel butterflies while reading your analogy and imagining the growing love of YY and CW. 

Thumbs up to writer nim also for such genius writing. I also wish the cactus plants to grow in numbers. <3 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, sophierai21 said:

Side note: me too!!! I would feel uncomfortable if the guy I'm seeing has an ex wife. More so if they are that close even after the divorce. CW's kindness tho. He gave everything to his ex :o

I think most men in their 30s in our societies have a past. Well, in Korea it might still be a bit different, but I am from a western country and almost ALL men in their 30s have had at least 1-2 serious romantic relationships even if they were not married. In fact, here it would be considered slightly odd and somewhat a fault if that isn't the case because it would most likely mean the guy wasn't able to find himself a woman. And if this is the case, well, there has to be something wrong with him (I'm not saying there is, I'm saying this is a common way for women here to view things). 

I, for myself, would prefer my man having had previous, serious relationships or even a marriage. Not because I think there is something wrong with a person who is still single in his 30s or 40s, but because a person who has had a serious relationship, knows how to behave in one. So, basically, it's like work experience; you have worked previously so you know what work life requires from you. If you haven't, you do not know. Being good at relationships is not something we are taught at school and it is NOT something people are just magically good at. It's like everything else, it takes practice and learning. 

Also, I would see it as a good thing if my potential dating partner maintains good relationships with his ex-partners. Yes, there can be "too much closeness", but I draw the line to actual sexual matters like kissing, cuddling and having sex. Good, close relationship showcases my potential man is able to end romantic partnership without horrible drama and is able to maintain friendships with people who have once been lovers. I've never understood why all contact should cease once romance ends. If you've been years with this person, you've become very close and she/he is not only your lover but also your friend; he/she knows you in and out. Why should all that end even if the romantic love dwindles away? It perplexes me. 

When it comes to CW, in my opinion, DH will always be part of the deal and anyone who dates CW has to accept his platonic feelings for DH, too. As some people have pointed out, this is a woman with whom CW grew up and whose father is a father figure for CW. It would be extremely cruel to expect CW to give up on the one family he has to allay someone's insecurities. 

• Like 9

On 1/3/2018 at 9:46 AM, kaoriharang said:

I really am at a 50-50 about BN. As much as i feel for sure situation, being in a workplace where her boss treats her like trash; having a father who needs financial support and having a friend that to her; doing her work seems like an easy task as compared to BN's own situation.

I really do feel bad for her and i know she is struggling with helping her family. But somehow BN's situation also makes her the most desperate and also someone with tunnel vision. She does not seem to realise that everyone has their own personal struggle; to BN her situation seems more dire than others. What I think she does not seem to realise is that YY, JA and even CW himself all have their own personal struggles; have their own enemies they have to face and bring down.

I do fear that because BN feels that pressure and now that her rivalry with YY has really reached a peak; she will really begin to betray that friendship.

And this is why I like BN as a character. She is complex and conflicted. You may not like her, but you understand where she's coming from; her motivations are clear. She's not a richard simmons just for the sake of being a semi-antagonistic character. 

In my case, I tend to gravitate more towards liking BN than the opposite. Oh, I do not agree many things she says or does, but I feel for her because I can see how she struggles. And I can actually also see why she would think YY is somewhat an airhead who has given things on a silver plate. We should remember BN does NOT know some things about YY that we as an audience know. For example, BN doesn't know about YY's ex-boss being the one who threw YY under the boss. BN literally does not see all the effort YY puts into things, nor all the struggles YY goes through. She does, however, see YY being overdramatic about the fact that her boss is going to move out from _her_ apartment building. So, as far as BN sees, YY really is well off; she has a very stable economic situation, she has a great boss and her problems amount to "omg, he's moving out and I obviously like him but cannot admit it!!"

BN herself, on the other hand, is struggling and it seems she hasn't disclosed any of that to her friends so the pressure must be immense. People here have said she could transfer but do you really think it would be so easy to transfer from someone like boss Cho? He would see it as a betrayal and would make sure it would greatly hurt BN's career. Of course, Bn herself is ambitious and thus would like to move up with her boss, but I'm not quite sure is it because she wants it for herself or because she wants more security and money so that she could take better care of her dad. 

At some point BN will have to choose between her friends and her career. I do not envy her for it in the least. Because she won't be choosing between friends and ambition, she will be choosing between her friends and her father, and that is heartbreaking. I hope she will come out better from all this mess. 

*Also, as a side note, I want to say it is great there are noble people who have almost none of these pesky, lowly feelings, but I cannot claim to be one of them. I have been jealous of my friends and I have even wished for them to fail. It's a complex issue, because at the same time I have also sincerely wished they would succeed. I've wished both. Maybe this is why I relate to BN instead of YY. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Can you tell me which scene it was from? The one with the subordinate doing the coat thing?

You can watch in episode 10 when NCW's subordinate, Park Chi Soo, going into the meeting room to provide USB.

• Like 3

I can’t wait for next week. I want to see how writernims deal with the whole ex wife situation. Like if he’s gonna introduce her to YY and they become friends like how it was dealt with in Because This is My First Life. I don’t think we will see Do Hee that much cause her dad said she is visiting and I think she lives abroad.

i remember in the beginning of the show his ex FIL had said that now that they were divorced, he had his ‘freedom’ (I think). And we also used to know he was an ex boxer. I think he married his wife just to settle. I don’t think he was ever in love with her and YY is gonna be his first real true love.

• Like 6