[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

[Spoilers] Black Knight (Finale) 

Spoiler

2018020901000776000053571_20180208233415

1.png
1.png

Naver - sports chosun: 'Black Knight's ending Shin Se Kyung, took her last breath next to Kim Rae Won...Seo Ji Hye's extinction

1. [+4161, -55] What black knight were you talking about, this was a drama for Seo Ji Hye...Writer, you should reflect

2. [+3698, -67] Kim Rae Won is the most pitiful...

3. [+2627, -38] I recognize the writer...I won't watch her work again...

4. [+2143, -36] Eventually it ended with death...

5. [+940, -7] I feel sorry for Jung Hae Ra...She gave up everything she wanted to do...The man she loves doesn't age, and only she died next to him...I just hate it

6. [+894, -5] Seo Ji Hye wanted to die and she did but Kim Rae Won who should have grow old with Shin Se Kyung remaines immortal, this is the worst sad ending

7. [+855, -9] It would have been better if they ended with a break up, while Shin Se Kyung grow older,  after 10 years they meet again by accident on an island, Hul I would do better as a writer

8. [+770, -4] After watching Goblin the writer came up with the title 'Sharon tailor shop'

9. [+756, -5] Doing stupid things endlessly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+697, -3] What are you doing ㅋㅋㅋ There is no happiness, one have died and the other how will he keep on living alone in fear, Black Knight is bullsh*t

11. [+663, -6] Writer...Be a ghost that wanders around forever

12. [+594, -5] Wa...this is the first time I see in a romance drama the female lead becomes a grandmother and dies...I'm totally shocked...I didn't think this would be the ending...I hold it until I can't anymore...ㅠㅠ Why did you made the title 'Black Knight'...ㅠㅠ

cr

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a totall mess. I am really desapointed with the final. It did not make sense. I am angry. I wich no to have seen it. Would like to erase the last 4 episodes from my memories and leave the story open. 

I understand the frustration felt by so many. I feel that what drove SH to not want to part with HR in order to gain his mortality are manifolds.

In the previous life which was recorded by Jeom Beok and only seen by SH, BH and thr descendent of JB.  It showed how much suffering Dong Yi went through, and all through out she had never wavered her love for MS then. She went through hell with Sharon treatment, tortured on behalf too, and even refused to come out of the burning hut to enable MS to live a life with Sharon without her alive. It was sheer sacrificial act on her part. BH confessed that Dong Yi was supposed to be the girl betrothed to MS but she switched her out of anger to her husband for having this girl from another woman. So MS was cheated too then by BH, and the sufferings Dong Yi endured was painful to absorb even by the descendants of JB who shed tears after reading the records drama and written by his ancestor. 

In the present life, Haera even as a young girl, not only gave him a welcome stay and a joyful companion when he had nowhere to go, she even wrote a long letter to the orphanage telling the truth about Soo Ho, not as that written by her greedy father. This letter saved SH from being a suspect when they found Haera's father remains. CM named SH as a suspect by showing the letter written by Haera's father, but the ex principal at the orphanage manage to counter it. She saved him from the motorcyclist, and also at the sauna. So there were many attempts on SH live, but the ring-cum-knife again saved him from the horrible accident.

As he so poignantly pointed out 'his life was possible because she was there' in the ending. He loves her for just being there . His sacrifice to protect her is not the issue with him. His love, from her sacrificial acts of love earlier, only strengthen his resolve to stay with her to the end. 

Yes, this is a tragic drama, but writer wants to show a one true love where a choice had to be made by a man. He could have just dump her for a normal mortal life , but his previous life tied him to this sacrificial  act, and also his respect for BH request to stay together till the end. BH was like his mentor, cum saviour.... he became successful through her  encouragement and her kind heart. 

[Ratings] "Black Knight" Heads to the Top

20180209001219_0.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" ended with 13.9%.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of "Black Knight" rated 13.9%, which is a record breaker.

While Soo-ho (Kim Rae-won) and Hae-ra (Shin Se-kyung) were cleaning they had a sweet conversation and agreed to call each other 'honey'.

***skipped unrelated***

https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-black-knight-heads-to-the-top-with-the-absence-of-return-115349.html

I finally finished ep 20 (though without sub eng), and I cried all night. I'm a little disappointed with that end, but I'm so happy for Soo and Hera's love powers. A very beautiful love, eternal love no matter the physical changes. I do not care about the nasty comments for the SSK and this drama, but let's admit that SSK and KRW successfully played this drama. Although Soo Ho walks with old Hera, but I can still feel Their love (I do not feel weird, that's great). regardless of the end of this drama, I love the story of their strong and warm love journe

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MseQsDctGfk/WjPNNK7SykI/AAAAAAAAMA8/QuFkYG0FF9s_PAn_oQTJNrCrBXVb37MlwCLcBGAs/s1600/3.jpghttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sdOu2f5URGk/WjPNRbBsiKI/AAAAAAAAMBw/35Eky-JN-7skVVsEEZKNCwXMuRgCxqfEwCLcBGAs/s1600/5.jpg

https://1.viki.io/videos/1124104v/IYUNOK02DM_0011000_201712142200_E0004_T1609.jpg?x=b&s=380x214&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1http://cfvod.kaltura.com/p/2282631/sp/228263100/thumbnail/entry_id/0_gij2yfsr/version/100022/width/940/height/437

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.gyazo.com/c314074ce87e8bb0006a7d027139e26c.png&key=3937b54f8110f523d599468fa984e9a3bc0666298ec5d93178ec1702d4e3e4b6http://img.cdn.baca.co.id/df8364ab-d77a-476c-8336-fa69520d3637_thumbnail

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://s13.postimg.org/r3wj3crk7/18_Black_Knight_EP18_groom3.png&key=ad2a1f15d4c438e694bd8dc44bf49a56a293f34c10eef8b263d0db1cadbd4ad3http://couch-kimchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/feat-10-690x400.jpg

I will miss this couple very much. A magical meeting, a relationship above trust, warm love, sweet dates, warm kisses and hugs, a happy marriage, and a love that does not see physical change. much to the chagrin because there is no bed scane scene, but if counted from the beginning they are pretty much kissing (more than any other drama). I will miss their scene chatting or cuddling while sleeping, it looks very natural and not acting hahaha

Thanks for all the team BK (Actually I'm a bit disappointed with the author because the end), hopefully KRW and SSK are good and successful in the career (if I may, I will pray for you to be a real partner because you look complementary)

for everyone in this group, I enjoy every chat and post about BK in this group. hopefully we can meet again in another drama

EXCUSE ME WHILE I CONTINUE MY RANT AND ANGER AGAIN. YES, AGAIN.

@kaoriharang I just braved myself to watch the sub ep as there were many things that I wanted answered and hoping will or should get with the finale ep. OMG!!! someone just throw snowballs at that writer. @gladys57 are you still in Korea? Pls HISS AT her for me. GOSH!!! that ending was so darn stupid. I cant believe KRW would accept this role. AISHHHHH!!!! 

SH monologue : "HR, please remember that there was a Black Knight who wanted to protect you to the end. And his life was possible  because you were there. I love you." 

So does that mean his going to kill himself now. Providing his NOT immortal??? Like What the HECK!!! 

If there was some deity in this story well I just think this deity needs a crash course in what happiness truly lies and a kick up the backside in hopes of some conscience and morality is embedded in their twisted minds .  Or that deity is in the hands of this writer....ACKKK!!

For starters, Sharon didnt feel any sense of remorse just PEEVED off because she has to look old and then perish. (OK I give you credit in the CGI effects of her burning to death)  But hey to me in the end, she got the last laugh as she's so right - SH will FOREVER live a lonely life and that they (HR and SH) wont be happy because his become in Sharon's words  - a monster. And to nicely put it a Black Knight whom will and did protect HR till the end of her life. So now his immortal and according to Becky they will meet again. Meaning he will need to wait another 200 plus years for HR to reincarnate for them to find a way out of this horrendous curse. Does that even make sense? His the BK he cant die, well Becky and her prayers of hoping that they'll live happily just went out the window. Wasnt possible when they were HR and SH how could it be in their next lifetime?

I understand your point @shebagirl that SH sacrificed being mortal to be with HR.  Who's to say that she'll reincarnate? wouldnt that be funny if Sharon returns as well and no Im not laughing I cant be bothered with season 2. 

The story was set with a purpose that HR and SH would live happy EVER AFTER!! HELLOES WRITERNIM did u forget this?? Like @rittoo said when they finally realised that SH was immortal their worries and depression got the worst of them. Even depriving their wishes of having children and growing old together. 

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Not saying it was a sad ending just a really annoying one.

SO TRUE, this drama has hit the bottom of my list and Im so glad the kneitz feel the that this writer killed this drama.... ACKK!!!  Im not ever going to watch a fantasy drama again and esp from this writer. 

e5d367f0878b4650c37a0b2d4b9c7334.png

I loved this scene, in the end he couldnt even shed a tear. YEH I'm so like that now. :wink:

Spoiler
On 9/2/2018 at 9:07 AM, AlexandraReid said:
[Spoilers] Black Knight (Finale) 

Reveal hidden contents

2018020901000776000053571_20180208233415

1.png
1.png

Naver - sports chosun: 'Black Knight's ending Shin Se Kyung, took her last breath next to Kim Rae Won...Seo Ji Hye's extinction

1. [+4161, -55] What black knight were you talking about, this was a drama for Seo Ji Hye...Writer, you should reflect

2. [+3698, -67] Kim Rae Won is the most pitiful...

3. [+2627, -38] I recognize the writer...I won't watch her work again...

4. [+2143, -36] Eventually it ended with death...

5. [+940, -7] I feel sorry for Jung Hae Ra...She gave up everything she wanted to do...The man she loves doesn't age, and only she died next to him...I just hate it

6. [+894, -5] Seo Ji Hye wanted to die and she did but Kim Rae Won who should have grow old with Shin Se Kyung remaines immortal, this is the worst sad ending

7. [+855, -9] It would have been better if they ended with a break up, while Shin Se Kyung grow older,  after 10 years they meet again by accident on an island, Hul I would do better as a writer

8. [+770, -4] After watching Goblin the writer came up with the title 'Sharon tailor shop'

9. [+756, -5] Doing stupid things endlessly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+697, -3] What are you doing ㅋㅋㅋ There is no happiness, one have died and the other how will he keep on living alone in fear, Black Knight is bullsh*t

11. [+663, -6] Writer...Be a ghost that wanders around forever

12. [+594, -5] Wa...this is the first time I see in a romance drama the female lead becomes a grandmother and dies...I'm totally shocked...I didn't think this would be the ending...I hold it until I can't anymore...ㅠㅠ Why did you made the title 'Black Knight'...ㅠㅠ

cr

Fortunately we met here, I'm focusing on this group so I rarely visit the next group (but our spouse is still no.1 for me). Hoel all these comments may represent the side of our apparent disappointment, but I laugh with the curse for PDnim. PDNim some people cursed you into a wandering ghost, please be careful (I hope that person did not say it during full moon) :dizzy:

you said it for me already chingu~ @Kasmic all of what I want to say you just said it all.

What irked me and very much like you said was that Sharon from the start to finish never once felt remorse like nothing?

I mean she just died because they burnt her clothing. So that was her punishment so to speak?

so the cycle continues? well we know that SH and Becky most likely wont be reincarnated but BY/HR will? so once that happens what? how do they break the continuous cycle of immortality? How can SH attain what he wanted so much to grow old and be at peace.

His greatest wish was to grow old with HR and die but even whatever deity didnt grant him that. For all this protection and favor he had he didnt get the one wish that he wanted??

It started off well for me BK, it really did. But why why did it fall flat on its face?

@bebebisous33 @vangsweetie637 @YourHighness .

5 hours ago, shebagirl said:

@yumiyumi17 HR knew about her  past life even though initially she didn't want to believe in it. But Sharon drastic aging made her realise that Baek Hee told the truth. It was only later in her marriage that she confirmed about SH immortality through BH torn diary. The prayer from Dong Yi will give SH eternal life, as long as they remain together. She packed her bags to leave SH to enable him to be mortal again. But SH wanted her to be by his side, he will not live without her. She told him that he would see her as an aunt, grandmother growing old before him. He accepted the fate, or destiny and kept his words till the end. 

So I reckon after HR dies then only SH can be mortal again,  and die in the process later. As he said that he did no wrong, it was not a curse.... so I assume here that it is a temporary immortality....till Haera dies. So he protects HR, more like be with her, loving her till 'death do they part'. 

The part that baffles me is his request that they should not have any children. Maybe he didn't want to have to explain later about his eternal young look. 

I agree with you, this is what I thought about the ending... 

ok the ending sucks big time. Why do they have to make SH immortal?SH and HR were killed off in the past by SR. What have they done to receive such fate. In the end SR got her revenge.  ok the sinner died after getting some wrinkles grey hairs. And i guess i will never know why in hell did Baek Hee switched the babies. She must have been bored to death to do such a thing. 

It it weren't for the cute love between HR and SH i would have thrown this drama to the bin! 

To everyone on this thread, thank you so much for all your wonderful posts and thoughts. It gave me great encouragement to share my thoughts too. BK wasnt as great as I hoped but thankfully I have you all here to share the journey and making it so much fun.  Hope to catch you all in some other threads as well. :wink: :heart:

KRW please return to a better drama - one that wont waste your potential. :wink:

Main Cast Shares Their Final Thoughts As They Bid Farewell To “Black Knight”

Shin-Se-Kyung-Kim-Rae-Won-Seo-Ji-Hye.jpg

With KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Black Knight” coming to an end with its highest ratings of 13.9 percent, the cast shared their final thoughts on the drama.

Lead actor Kim Rae Won stated, “‘Black Knight’ was a new challenge for me because it was the first time I worked on a fantasy drama, and the first time I tried acting in a historical setting. I am grateful that my character Moon Soo Ho received so much love from the viewers, and I think he will be a character who stays with me. I enjoyed working with great actors, and I want to sincerely thank the crew for doing their best for our drama despite the freezing temperatures.” He concluded by thanking the viewers who stayed with the drama till the end.

Shin Se Kyung had the difficult task of not only playing a character in a historical setting, but also playing a character possessed by someone else. However, she received high praise from viewers for her portrayal of her character Jung Hae Ra. She stated, “I want to thank the viewers for loving ‘Black Knight’ and Hae Ra. I think we were able to end the drama on a positive note because of all the hard work of our crew, who worked hard in the cold weather. I plan to take a brief break before returning with another project.”

Lastly, Seo Ji Hye opened up about playing antagonist Sharon. She stated, “I was able to showcase a variety of charms as an actress through Sharon, and I am grateful to have received so much love from viewers. I think I was able to put on a good performance thanks to the cast and crew, and I want to thank the viewers for their support.”

“Black Knight” was the story of a man who accepted a dangerous fate for the woman he loved and came to an end on February 8 with its 20th episode.

Cr. https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/main-cast-shares-final-thoughts-bid-farewell-black-knight/

@imgreatgal I suppose we're lucky HR didnt bubbly return in a school uniform calling SH  "Ahjussi, I love you!" Oh wait Goblin dejavu  :glasses:

7 hours ago, shebagirl said:

The part that baffles me is his request that they should not have any children. Maybe he didn't want to have to explain later about his eternal young look. 

@shebagirl, I can understand completely why SH didn't want to have children. The worse pain that a parent has to go through is the death of a child. He could have agreed to have children and at a certain point in his and their lives, disappeared to avoid them seeing him not age while still watching them from a distance. However, they would eventually grow old and die.

To me, Baek Hee nor Sharon's mortality was a punishment. Those two women lived life and really didn't care about falling in love. However, for SH it was a true punishment--he had to watch the women he loved grow old. One of the things SH wanted was to grow old together with HR. 

I have no idea why the writer decided to punish SH this way and decided to be cruel to BY/HR in both of her lives.

@shebagirl thanks to your very concise and insightful explanation and after watching with subs I've come to accept the ending. It was sad but also beautiful (the last scene in Slovenia is so beautifully enacted)which leaves a bitter sweet ending for our OTP's heartwrenching and everlasting LOVE STORY! :wub:

SH's love for HR transcended age and he CHERISHED her till her natural death at 80. HR also got to live quite a long life with her Black Knight by her side.

As BH mentioned, SH will be mortal again once they are seperated, he'll age gracefully now that she's dead. Best of all there wont be Sharon around to stalk him ever as she'll NEVER be reincarnated! :heart:

@Kasmic thanks for your mention. I'm still in Seoul. As I dont quite like the ending although I've accepted it, I wont be sending a message to KBS!:D

Black Knight is only my 2nd fantasy drama after RTP (also queer ending). I never watched those hits like Scarlet Heart, BOTWG or Goblin even. I always avoid hit dramas. You can only find me on threads of under rated dramas! Heeeeee!  Shows that I'm not a FAN of SSK. She has impressed me in this role as HR. Now I'll avoid fantasy dramas at all cost!:blush:

thank you everyone on the thread it was nice to see some familiar people over here. @USAFarmgirl @bebebisous33 @YourHighness .

I will see some of you on other threads :D

thank you especially to the people who did the recaps, screencaps and translations for us. You have made our lives easier by doing this.

@stroppyse @Kasmic @berries812

Can KRW live happy ever after with SSK?

Spoiler

(The answer: Noooooo)

A CONFESSION ON THE EARLY EPISODES

NOTICE: At the moment I wrote this post, I haven’t watch the finale, and I am resolutely restraining myself from peeping into this thread, nor opening youtube, for I am avoiding any spoiler for the ending. I wrote this post because I just want to relieve this feeling inside about how remarkably impressed I am with BK, regardless of what kind of ending it had laid for us.

Black Knight is one of the rare k-drama which had drawn me since episode 1. Usually I skipped the first few episodes, watched episode 5 or 6 or even later (episode 14 in the case of My Golden Life!), see the buzz in soompi or any other media, and if I am interested, I started to back-watch while move forward with the airing episodes. But in the case of BK…. Oh man…. I was surfing the channels at that time, and when I stumbled upon BK, I felt like a treasure map just landed on my lap, and a swift check on it just granted me with the golden chest visible in the open. It was nearing the end of episode 1, and the possibility of the plot just made my curiosity took the better out of me. (FYI, I did not have knowledge whatsoever of BK at that time, nor I have watched any drama with KRW in it.) By the end of this very short introduction to BK, I already wore my ear-to-ear grin, not to mention a faster heart beat and a slight difficulty in catching my breath, whenever MSH appeared on screen with his deep velvety voice speaking his lines.

I got busted by BK since early on.

This one is really something. Never have I drawn so powerfully right from the very start. Also, never have I found a drama that made the pairing so obviously unreal, that the unreality itself became such an appeal that lured me there and made me invest myself in this particular way. Of course, I am willing to suspend any disbelief as this is a fantasy drama, and also, reincarnation is not a novelty in kdramaland. But the way their story unfold is something. And then I found the storytelling to be peculiarly convincing.

As Soo Ho said, “Luck has always been on my side, and I was afraid.” Of course, he was not afraid of failing, but of the luck itself. Exactly my sentiment. I am a bit apprehensive about how this drama will go on, because the early episodes has been breathtakingly beautiful and brightly promising. This drama is too exciting, and I am afraid. But perhaps one sentiment after another that were voiced by the characters are the reasons for my investment in this drama. The script has been amusingly voicing what I have in mind, not always in the exact words, but close. In other words: the script is reading my mind. That’s new. And exciting. And a bit scary.

Another thing that I found fascinating in the script is the clever writing and its particular choice of words, combined with interesting characters to begin with, and their mesmerizing dynamic. Since early episodes, we had been given a pair that were drawn to each other in such a smooth way, we almost forget that they are strangers to some extent. Their connection just built as easily like it was the most natural thing in the world. Chances upon chances that give them their share of little secrets. Indeed, they are a match made in heaven, and we eagerly accepted that. They banter in witty conversations (and their banter are my most favorite of them all). Their exchange of words are quick, smart, straightforward and honest to the bone. And to give Soo Ho the upper hand almost all the time is an extra bonus that I really enjoy. He always has the last word that has never failed to flail, both Haera and me.

“Do you know why a lady shouldn’t cry and eat ice cream at the same time? Because it will just make a man’s heart beat faster.”

Cheesy? Yes. Swoon-worthy? Definitely.

And, oh, have I mentioned the way he looked at her? Ever since she mentioned her name to him on that chance meeting, he had had this look in his eyes. The look of a man who cannot believe his own luck (despite his knowledge that luck has always been on his side), as he had been searching for her like crazy. The look of a man deeply and passionately in love, who is being given a chance to prove how deep and passionate he really is about her. His intense gaze towards her is pure delight. Whenever he looks at her, he looks smitten, charmed, mesmerized, and captivated by her. There were also times when he looked at her almost in disbelief, as if he cannot believe his own eyes that it really is her that he was looking at. And then he looked so grateful to the fact that it IS her that he was with and looking at (and holding tight, in episodes to come). Whenever he was with her, she became the only thing he sees. She is his world. And he made his intention crystal clear since the very beginning.

Haera: “Why did you lie [about being the photographer I was looking for]?”

Soo Ho: “I want to be with you.”

Duh. I am such a goner.

Wow. This is a really crappy ending.

Writer really lacks imagination in making a meaningful conclusion to this series.

All things considered, the guy just have an extended life span, and will only be immortal while Hae Ra is alive.

They should have children and grand children so that she at least will be surrounded by her loved ones when she passes on. Who cares if he cannot age for a certain duration. There are ways to play around that with the *money* they have.

Whatever.

Sigh! Love transcends time. Their love for each other was soooo binding, but their love story is tragic.

Although Hae Ra left Soo Ho, Baek Hee prayed that they'll meet again. This time, SH will be mortal and Hae Ra will also be a mortal. That was implied.

In the ending shot, Soo Ho has aged a bit but it would not be possible for him to go back to Korea because people will recognize him and wonder why he hasn't aged. It we go by what Hae Ra wished before, they are to go back to the castle on their 50th anniversary. If they are in their 30s when they got married, they will be in their 80s when they went back to Slovenia.

The make up for the aging beauties were terrible. They were doing live shooting and could have been in a rush due to the weather. No time for prosthetics perhaps? Sharon looked the same despite the gray hair. She only showed traces of aging while she was burning. There were no wrinkles on Hae Ra's face and hands, too. They may have thought that since it's going to be short scenes, they can do without aging the actresses.

Overall, I still liked it. Not all fairy tales have to end with happy-ever-after. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but it's a fantasy drama. We should question why only Sharon's body burned and not her clothes, or her chair or the entire shop. I thought she was going to live as an old woman without supernatural powers for another 500 years.

Thanks, everyone. See you again in another drama. I'm looking forward to Mystery Queen 2.:heart:

23 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

Although Hae Ra left Soo Ho, Baek Hee prayed that they'll meet again. This time, SH will be mortal and Hae Ra will also be a mortal. That was implied.

ok i some what understand what this writer is trying to imply. The title of this drama is Black Knight, the black knight in this case being Soo Ho, he is Hae ra's Black knight. They made him immortal so that he will always be by her side protecting her. If SH is mortal he and HR will grow old together, maybe one of them will die first. If SH dies first HR will loose her protector. Anyway it still sucks!!

I don't even like the doctor drama KRW did. But I am going to bloody well watch it tonight now. To see a happy KRW.

I am still so pissed off. Thought I would cool down by now but apparently not. I watched KRW's other drama where he dies. In the midst of this Black Knight watching. So I have just spent Feb watching KRW's characters die, watch his love die and then acted in the medical drama where he was under utilised. I even watched the original movie he started in... My Little Bribe. That's how few of his dramas I follow. 

Why why why? 

Er I am heading over to Doctors.

@gwkzz you said it ... and I cannot help but agree. I love the part where he held her hand to his heart trying to tell her that she can feel the things he wrote in his diary. First it was about his sadness that she was not at his castle in Dec two years back. Haera played on and said that she sensed that the heart was beating about a kiss. He replied cheekily, that was for the night before. Sometimes I wonder whether some cute banters they had were from the script or their own playful words, since they were so natural about it. 

Yes, the ending still hurts, and today at an event, I suddenly recalled the finale of BK, I was choking with tears in my eyes. The scenes hit hard cos there were so much sadness, and SH held on to his promise to be with her to the end. His display of undying love and devotion was so heartfelt .... 

Many feels Sharon got away easily, but she left the world never to feel a shred of kindness or love from SH. That to me is a greater loss. She yearn for a mere hug, and was denied. I feel she didn't die, since there was no parts left after the fire. She remained a lost soul somewhere out there, not on earth nor in the afterworld. She was a mean soul that has no abode.

Thank you everyone for taking this journey of Love ... a heartbreaking and endearing one. 

Archived