[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

10 hours ago, annemarry02 said:

@berries812 Some fans point out SSK's coat that looks like Moon Soo Ho's coat in ep 20 and also her Nike's black hat that looks similar to KRW's Nike black hat

Hi ~  @annemarry02     haa ~ you meant this coat huhh..??    SSK's coat does somewhat look like the one that 'Soo Ho' wears in EP 20 ~   

but ... checking both closely now,  seems.. the fibre & the white stripes are different ....    ??    hmm... maybe SSK picture is a bit dark to see clearly..?   or... gotta see the whole pic first... :tongue:

As for the black Nike hat... I have no idea if KRW wore one though....?   :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush:

Of course not forgetting 'Sharon' ....

Seo Ji Hye seems undergoing 'cleansing' of her body ....  cool ~~  :glasses:

상큼 물 
100잔먹기
#건강#디톡스
마지막 즐연휴 되세요~

Fresh water
Eat 100 cups

# Health # Detox
Have a happy holiday last ~

18_Black_Knight_misc_SJH.jpg

4 hours ago, berries812 said:

Hi ~  @annemarry02     haa ~ you meant this coat huhh..??    SSK's coat does somewhat look like the one that 'Soo Ho' wears in EP 20 ~   

but ... checking both closely now,  seems.. the fibre & the white stripes are different ....    ??    hmm... maybe SSK picture is a bit dark to see clearly..?   or... gotta see the whole pic first... :tongue:

As for the black Nike hat... I have no idea if KRW wore one though....?   :D

@berries812 Well,,maybe. This coat seems popular as I saw it also in My Golden Life wore by Do Kyung's Mom.

As for the hat the difference maybe just on the printed writing but the brand is both from Nike. Well..dunno..maybe just a coincidence....maybe both of 'em like Nike

On 2/19/2018 at 2:51 AM, annemarry02 said:

@berries812 Well,,maybe. This coat seems popular as I saw it also in My Golden Life wore by Do Kyung's Mom.

As for the hat the difference maybe just on the printed writing but the brand is both from Nike. Well..dunno..maybe just a coincidence....maybe both of 'em like Nike

haha...   yeah... theres similar style & outfit ~  We fans reallyy miss Our OTP ~~   ><   :blush:   

Now lets hope hope the making of DVD would be pulled  through...  hopefully they would make a director's cut with a commentary session for the main cast ....   then we'd get to see Our Beautiful Couple (in action) again  ~~  :joy:

viewimage.php?id=2fb1d125eed936af69b7c2&

fr DC

18_Black_Knight_Best_Black_Knight1aaa.jp

:star:

The Maserati that 'Soo Ho' rides in 'Black Knight'  ~~  

ffbd46a98226cffca6107a8cb5014a90f703eacb

& the Maserati that Rae Won oppa drives at Feb 8 wrap-up party ~~    :glasses:

Spoiler

18_Black_Knight_EP20_wrapup9a.jpg

18_Black_Knight_BEST_Black_Knight1a2.jpg

Spoiler

18_Black_Knight_BEST_Black_Knight1a3.jpg

fr baidu KRW

@Kasmic  :smirk:

@berries812 omo your still here HAHAHA! yes I love his car....s. :tongue: His got too many to choose from.  Ive seen some Maserati's and even the BMW i8 he used for the Doctors after party and I was like,"KRW are you there???" yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940

I wonder if this will be his trend now - that at  all of his drama after partys his going to drive a different sports car :tongue:

2bebb9f54cd5e25e215d1c6aad6e504d--bmw-i-051d34289316c72b6c8ca1e40595c871--bmw-i-

And a survey for those interested in purchasing the Black Knight Making DVD 

DWEWpyHUMAAr-8k.jpg

Here is the link for further details -http://naver.me/5AJmTlIv 

And from that link you need to add your details. The link states - 

'Black Knight making DVD' preliminary demand survey (KBS2 drama black knight making DVD)

It is investigation of the black knight making DVD. 
(This is 'Black Knight making DVD' preliminary demand survey.) 

Making DVD is a collection of production process, NG scene, behind-the-scenes DVD. Most of the drama in the case of the director's version of the DVD, which is included in this edition, is often produced due to lack of demand, but in the case of making DVD, it is often produced later if the minimum quantity is met. 
'Making DVD' means a DVD with pictures and videos of production process, NGs and behind scenes. (A photographer in charge of making film was present.) It is different from the official DVD of Director's cut because its production is possible as long as its minimum number of demand is satisfied. 

Making DVD usually consists of 3 discs (120 minutes per playing time), photo album, actors written interviews, postcards, and so on. Basically, there is a making film staff in charge of the shooting site, and the price and other components may vary depending on the amount of making videos.
'Making DVDs usually consist of three discs (120 minutes per disc), a picture book, interview with actors and postcards. Please note that its composition may differ by the amount of files and so on. 

On 2/19/2018 at 2:16 PM, Kasmic said:

@berries812 omo your still here HAHAHA! yes I love his car....s. :tongue: His got too many to choose from.  Ive seen some Maserati's and even the BMW i8 he used for the Doctors after party and I was like,"KRW are you there???" yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940

I wonder if this will be his trend now - that at  all of his drama after partys his going to drive a different sports car :tongue:

HI Hey ~~  @Kasmic  so glad to see you here again ~ :wub:  

hahahaa...  yeah... I still stay here... I dont have other particular drama to 'dive in' yet ... & you gals all move forward huhh.... good good though... :tongue:

haha... definitely hope it will be his trend ---- its such a bonus & eye treat getting to see him so handsomely COOL coming out of those flashy sports cars while having to say goodbye to his beautiful performance when the drama ends...  :glasses:

yeap.. still remember how pleasantly surprised seeing him coming out of that stunning BMW i8  at 'Doctors' after party Aug 2016...  its the 1st time him being that high-profile .. hahaha....   :love:

8b61dd8egw1f751wndwifg20dc06nqvj.gif&key

Spoiler

DOC_wrapup_best1a.jpg&key=b68eb1fbb88f42

Spoiler

DOC_wrapup_best1b2.jpg&key=265d965da6224

Love his cars too...  that Maserati he rides in at 'Black Knight' after party Feb 8 ----  wonder if its still the one which was on the news in 2011  -----   :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Actor Kim Rae-won’s expensive foreign car was involved in a DUI accident.  Apparently around 4:00 am on the 13th in Gangnam, a drunk driver fled the scene after his Kai Sorento rear ended Kim Rae-won’s parked Maserati Quattroporte, no one was hurt in the accident.

http://seoulbeats.com/2011/04/kim-rae-wons-maserati-involved-in-dui/

aw....  SSK sure is the perfect spokesperson for hanboks  ~~ so beautiful & lovely ~  :thumbsup::heart:     

here the 5 parts of the interview (eng & chinese subbed )  ----  

haha... what SSK likes the best are the scenes that reveal the atmosphere in Ep 5 & also the beautiful EP 6 ~~  (ME TOO) :blush:

:grin:   Thank you  for the good news ~~  @annemarry02

"Black Knight" shooting places ----  Hae Ra's cute bedroom & office,  Soo Ho's closet & office,  Sharon's shop, & ......   

beautiful & elaborate ~~ :heart:

heee.... many lovey-dovey, sweet moments happen in Soo Ho's closet room ....  :blush::love:

Spoiler

:thumbsup:

YAy....  theres an IG account shipping Our Beautiful Couple ----- CreamBread_Couple ~~  :grin:   Well Done ~~   

so.. they first met in 2004 movie 'My Little Bride' .... 

then they actually had been at the same event -----   2011 SBS  Drama Awards ....  :star:   

where KRW won  Top Excellence Award for  'A Thousand Days' Promise'  & Top10 Stars Award  &   SSK won Excellence Award for 'Deep Rooted Tree'  ~~    

&  in 2017... their ultimate Beautiful Collaboration in drama 'Black Knight'  for 4 months  ~~   :love:

18_Black_Knight_misc_KRWSSK.jpg

Spoiler

18_Black_Knight_misc_KRWSSK1c.jpg

:grin:

aw....  what co-incidences they are ~  that I didnt know ....    how about you?  @annemarry02 ^^*

Besides both cakes look exceptionally similar....   :joy:

SSK cake was for celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary  +  2018 2/8  'Black Knight' after party

( debut year is 1998 )

& KRW cake was for celebrating his 20th Debut Anniversary  +  2017 3/19  Birthday Party  

(  debut year is 1997 )

18_Black_Knight_misc_KRWSSK2.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/creambread_couple/

18_Black_Knight_misc_KNTVa2.jpg

18_Black_Knight_misc_KNTVa1.jpg

Japan KNTV mag -----  'Black Knight' will premiere the 1st episode on Mar 17 6:45 - 8:00 pm

then ... the main broadcast starts..... 

April 22 (Sun) Japan's first broadcasting start 
Every week (Sunday) 8: 50 - 11:15 pm  (two consecutive episodes)

Every week  (Monday) re-airs  12:00 - 2:30 pm  (two consecutive episodes)

【第1話先行放送】3月17日(土) 後6: 45~8:00 

4月22日(日)日本初放送スタート
毎週(日)午後8:50~11:15(2話連続)
毎週(月)正午~午後2:30(2話連続)

7c63063b5bb5c9eaa41978c7d939b6003bf3b320

42adb619ebc4b74515e4cd32c3fc1e178b82159d

cr  baidu KRW

On 24.2.2018 at 9:05 PM, berries812 said:

aw....  what co-incidences they are ~  that I didnt know ....    how about you?  @annemarry02 ^^*

Besides both cakes look exceptionally similar....   :joy:

SSK cake was for celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary  +  2018 2/8  'Black Knight' after party

( debut year is 1998 )

& KRW cake was for celebrating his 20th Debut Anniversary  +  2017 3/19  Birthday Party  

(  debut year is 1997 )

https://www.instagram.com/creambread_couple/

@berries812 Hahaha...well..it's kinda coincidence but I think the cakes were prepared by their agency not by 'em..if u look closer,,KRW's cake had 5 layers while 4 for SSK. What makes SSK's cake was so special was the fact that she and KRW blown the candle together. However for the Nike's hat I think they provided or bought it themselves *how I still hope and pray for this onscreen couple to become real life celeb couple*

12 hours ago, berries812 said:

Japan KNTV mag -----  'Black Knight' will premiere the 1st episode on Mar 17 6:45 - 8:00 pm

then ... the main broadcast starts..... 

April 22 (Sun) Japan's first broadcasting start 
Every week (Sunday) 8: 50 - 11:15 pm  (two consecutive episodes)

Every week  (Monday) re-airs  12:00 - 2:30 pm  (two consecutive episodes)

【第1話先行放送】3月17日(土) 後6: 45~8:00 

4月22日(日)日本初放送スタート
毎週(日)午後8:50~11:15(2話連続)
毎週(月)正午~午後2:30(2話連続)

cr  baidu KRW

@berries812 I thought Kdrama was banned in Japan ?! Whatever,,this is a very good news. 

Haha ~  yeah... @annemarry02     I knew the cakes were prepared by their individual agency & celebrated in 2017 & in 2018... 

hee... its just that I was surprised & found real interesting of such co-incidences that their debut anniversary celebrated is also the 20th... & the cakes looked similar ....  :blush:

O... why k-dramas were banned in Japan?   where you heard of it ?  :huh: ...

I knew many k-dramas normally get broadcast on this KNTV channel in Japan...    just like KRW's 2016 drama 'Doctors' & 2014 drama 'Punch' & others .... now 'Black Knight' is also scheduled to be on air there soon .....  YaY~     :glasses:

This is GOOD ~~  :thumbsup:

Archived