[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8.3.2018 at 9:42 PM, berries812 said:

:heart::heart:

WoW ~~ BEAUTIFUL .......   my most fav kissing scene of all in the drama .....  :blush:

The way she kissed him...wondering if they kissed for real or just a camera trick @berries812

The way she kissed him..wondering if they kissed for real or just a camera trick @berries812

Miss them so badly

@berries812 I must confess that I like to see these two Krw/Ssk in a relationship. They were so natural in Black Knight and felt that the romance in reel should be extended in real life too. Well, the affairs of the heart is very difficult to predict, but since Krw is not dating anyone, high time he should court Ssk and persevere as what Moon Soo did in BK. Hee hee hee.... a romantics diehards here.... hic ... hic ...

18_Black_Knight_Press_2.jpg

Same senitments here ~~ :D   @annemarry02  @shebagirl

haha.... esp after another real pairing was made public lately...  I found many more fan-made works of KRW-SSK match ups.. which are all awesome ~~  :heart:

& I'm getting to realize that...  they do look pretty much alike huh....  ?   :joy:

Spoiler

18_Black_Knight_misc_couple1a.jpg

18_Black_Knight_misc_couple.jpg

Spoiler

18_Black_Knight_misc_couple1.jpg

cr to the owners

On 15/3/2018 at 6:18 PM, shebagirl said:

@berries812 I must confess that I like to see these two Krw/Ssk in a relationship. They were so natural in Black Knight and felt that the romance in reel should be extended in real life too. Well, the affairs of the heart is very difficult to predict, but since Krw is not dating anyone, high time he should court Ssk and persevere as what Moon Soo did in BK. Hee hee hee.... a romantics diehards here.... hic ... hic ...

Me too...I wish the on screen romance can continue to off screen romance. I think both KRW and SSK r now single and free. They look so compatible too from their personality. The quite and calm KRW is matching w/ the cheerful and smart SSK. SSK likes a man who is athletic (we know KRW has a toned body) and responsible (we know she complimented him for taking good care of her during BK 4 months shooting). 

22 hours ago, berries812 said:

Same senitments here ~~ :D   @annemarry02  @shebagirl

haha.... esp after another real pairing was made public lately...  I found many more fan-made works of KRW-SSK match ups.. which are all awesome ~~  :heart:

& I'm getting to realize that...  they do look pretty much alike huh....  ?   :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

cr to the owners

How about this one @berries812 ?!

KRW was the 1st to started talking to SSK on the BK's presscon when the PD nim was speaking to the press...LOL. He used to not talking on the presscon (I watched Doctors' presscon) when PD is answering press' question. I also notice how SSK looked so focused to what he said although finally they stopped talking when they realized they were in front of the press..aigo...ROTFL

On 3/16/2018 at 9:19 PM, annemarry02 said:

How about this one @berries812 ?!

KRW was the 1st to started talking to SSK on the BK's presscon when the PD nim was speaking to the press...LOL. He used to not talking on the presscon (I watched Doctors' presscon) when PD is answering press' question. I also notice how SSK looked so focused to what he said although finally they stopped talking when they realized they were in front of the press..aigo...ROTFL

hahaa... I noticed that too...  @annemarry02   wondered what they talked about... both smiled in the end ...:D

Lets hope hes not only the 'Black Knight' for 'Haera',  but also the reciprocal love real life partner for her....  :blush::tongue:

Now there are more more fans shipping for them ....  :heart::heart:

Spoiler

2018_Birthday_March19_gif1b.jpg

cr to the owners

2018_Birthday_March19_gif1c.jpg&key=432a

On 19.3.2018 at 10:15 PM, berries812 said:

hahaa... I noticed that too...  @annemarry02   wondered what they talked about... both smiled in the end ...:D

Lets hope hes not only the 'Black Knight' for 'Haera',  but also the reciprocal love real life partner for her....  :blush::tongue:

Now there are more more fans shipping for them ....  :heart::heart:

Reveal hidden contents

cr to the owners

@berries812 Many fans of BK really wish that this on screen couple can be off screen couple too. I also wish and pray that they can be couple in real life too. However,,I respect whoever will be their couple because their happiness is what matter most.

:blush:

Update on Seo Ji Hye unnie ...       O... why not like it.... shes still so pretty ~~  :heart:

jihye8024     나 아닌듯 나

#패션위크 #패션쇼  #뮤제네프청담

I do not like it.

# Fashion Week  # Fashion Show  # Mujereneff Cheongdam

Archived