[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

wanna pay me? :D hehehehe my translation is not top notch :P 

not it wasnt episode 10 to 40....it was 32 to 47? or was it 31 to 47? that the separation in between NingSang period.....which was why SangSang had earn the nick 'Stay Behind GF' in Weibo :D 

Gosh i wrote it wrong. I mean 10 episodes plus plus gap to wait for NQ reunite with SS XD

1 hour ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im not too familiar w/ this DW actor other than he was in the Meteor Garden drama(havent seen it/not into romance-genre drama). 

I dont think he has the physicality/voice, judging from a clip/interview. His appearance doesnt feel like NQ on the surface(ex:height/physique). Im not too sure how he'll do onscreen, in terms of acting/action. CFY's acting isnt great, but it is watchable. CFY shines in action sequence & carries it w/ a level of tenacity.

I'd much prefer a more established actor for S2.

Wowwww so many furious in mentioning Dylan kekekekekeke. I only watch him through MG episode 1 XDXDXD omoa my pity soul. So i just judge him based on that particular episode. Not bad but maybe yeah even there are hundreds of actor can take the main hero for S2 but no one can be original of NQ TT

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, kimong8 said:

I cannot sleep when the episodes subs started to enter the most heartbreaking episodes which focusing on NQ and MSS honeyomoon mood. So i start digging any information to comfort my pity soul TTTT Luckily I found this forum!! Somehow i feel the motivation to continue watch eventhough aware with the fact that:

1. No longer Arthur in season 2 TTTT

2. THERE WILL BE SWEET CRINGE MOMENTS BETWEEN NQ AND MSS

3. The novel's translation is hard to cope but i still need to read to get the big picture.

Welcome to our thread @kimong8

@pad-hari ... These are my favorite scenes you shared with us fans.   check spoiler tag

Spoiler

Did someone DM you the link for raw? yet if not Direct message and i will send you the link 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, rhaps said:

Dont kill me for saying this. I think NQ (CFY) has chemistry with all MSS, YHY and SS  (LOL - not the Princess, though). I dont mind to see him having a different period drama with them each as the leads :D . But here, NQ belongs to SS ! :wub: :lol: 

@kimong8, welcome to the broken-heart club of EN Season 2 . Let's enjoy Season 1 while Arthur/CFY is still there :D

:bawling:

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I can still watch the scenes without SS, because the story wont be just about NQ-MSS :P . I like YHY, so I'm expecting her. I dont know why, but the actress looked prettier here compared to when she was in Legend of Condor Heroes 2017 (although she was already pretty there too). Perhaps because her character is more ruthless and smart here, and deadly too. I love her. In the novel :

Reveal hidden contents

It is said that YHY is a female version of NQ. She is as cold and as ruthless as him, and they both understand that they have similar characters. I'm not too interested in her in the novel, but I love it when they are confronting each other, and from the trailer, I think the drama will add some scenes between her and NQ. Dunno, we'll see. I'm curious to know that.

I can accept Liu Hao Ran as the replacement, but it's hard for others *LOL*. So, yeah..just enjoy Season 1

Omg @rhaps you speak my mind, i wont kill you, since i have the same idea with you LOL, i dont mind any scene between NQ with MSS, YHY and SS, and yes i am so expecting YHY-NQ scenes! And yes I also accept LiuHaoRan as NQ, he looks smart and can be arogant and ruthless too, and his voice is good too. But i think LHR not as handsome as CFY, he is good looking but not as handsome as CFY, so plz make CFY to be NQ again huaaaaaaa! 

happy Wednesday happy Ever Night Day!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Are you all watching real time tonight? Like the raw? I am re-reading the novel and finally starting with the first chapters. ;) I used to cheat by browsing thru but you guys are inspiring me to be more patient. Haha. 

And I guess most of you don’t like Dylan, I’m actually neutral, I didn’t watched the remake of Meteor Garden so I can’t judge. With that said, it is a waste that Arthur isn’t gonna be NQ in S2. The original will always be the best. He will always be NingQue to me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Are you all watching real time tonight? Like the raw? I am re-reading the novel and finally starting with the first chapters. ;) I used to cheat by browsing thru but you guys are inspiring me to be more patient. Haha. 

And I guess most of you don’t like Dylan, I’m actually neutral, I didn’t watched the remake of Meteor Garden so I can’t judge. With that said, it is a waste that Arthur isn’t gonna be NQ in S2. The original will always be the best. He will always be NingQue to me. 

@stucked... I can't watch it in real time because I am in the US. But will be watching @930 am Eastern time.. NY time. The only problem is that not a lot of us are watching it Raw. Unless we do it in spoiler tag as live recap. May be we can achieve making this thread very popular.... LOL LOL If the rest of you want to join in. Instead of recap, just making comments on what we see. ??? 

Or We can create a chat room where all of us who are available to watch together and it can be a party. Maybe that is the only way we can bare watching NQ and MSS. LOL LOL LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@stucked... I can't watch it in real time because I am in the US. But will be watching @930 am Eastern time.. NY time. The only problem is that not a lot of us are watching it Raw. Unless we do it in spoiler tag as live recap. May be we can achieve making this thread very popular.... LOL LOL If the rest of you want to join in. Instead of recap, just making comments on what we see. ??? 

Or We can create a chat room where all of us who are available to watch together and it can be a party. Maybe that is the only way we can bare watching NQ and MSS. LOL LOL LOL 

Ooooooh. I’d love to do these stuffs as I’m in sort of 1-month break now so watching and hyping a drama is totally welcome. :D I don’t know any streaming sites for real time so if anyone knows one pls do message me. Thank you!!!! :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stucked said:

I watched it raw on youtube, you just search keyword 将夜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yes, LHR and CFY have similar vibes. I've never seen CFY at first, and when I watched the trailer, I immediately remembered LHR. What's funny is both have a movie with Ouyang Nana. I also heard that CFY was going to be in the movie version of With You, while the drama version was acted by LHR. 

Yeah, it's Ever Night day but I have to go overtime :P . Have a nice watching, everyone ..I hope I can watch too tonight

Aww.... take care! Overtime can be tiring...

I’m looking forward to tonight’s episode. Pretty sure this will happen:

Spoiler

giphy.gif&key=99f5fc6bd9e2af12566a5f07f4

NQ shooting down LQ... LQ had it coming! Who told him to threathen SS again... LOL 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im not too familiar w/ this DW actor other than he was in the Meteor Garden drama(havent seen it/not into romance-genre drama). 

I dont think he has the physicality/voice, judging from a clip/interview. His appearance doesnt feel like NQ on the surface(ex:height/physique). Im not too sure how he'll do onscreen, in terms of acting/action. CFY's acting isnt great, but it is watchable. CFY shines in action sequence & carries it w/ a level of tenacity.

I'd much prefer a more established actor for S2.

I disagree about CFY's acting? Why is it not great?

I have watched so many of these type's of drama's and hes acting like a better MC then many of them especially MA and fight breaks sphere. 

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg @rhaps you speak my mind, i wont kill you, since i have the same idea with you LOL, i dont mind any scene between NQ with MSS, YHY and SS, and yes i am so expecting YHY-NQ scenes! And yes I also accept LiuHaoRan as NQ, he looks smart and can be arogant and ruthless too, and his voice is good too. But i think LHR not as handsome as CFY, he is good looking but not as handsome as CFY, so plz make CFY to be NQ again huaaaaaaa! 

happy Wednesday happy Ever Night Day!

I love CFY but Liu Hao Ran..hes my number 1 so im biased for him it seems but his smile and looks i think are really good. 

What i liked above both of them is they had both big drama's both were getting backlash and people were nervous about both of them before the show started.

Once both shows aired they were both charming and captivating , i think its because they are both newer actors so a bit more raw. 

• Like 3

Anybody want to watch tonite's episodes, here's the YT link

EP.37

EP.38

Cr: uploader

Don't miss on the episodes thinking both NQ and MSS are with the puppy eyes.  Excellent episodes with nice fight scenes especially EP.38 is superb. The old man who appears in this episode is Master Lian Sheng thirty two.  Who is he exactly?

Spoiler

Can somebody clear my doubt.  What is Ming Zi scroll?  Master Yan se compares it to heaven book.  What are the contents of it exactly?  Also what is Ri scroll? This one appears in the 600 something chapters.  Actually nobody can access it. But LQ will open and see it. In that book the 1st page contains the name of NQ, MSS & YHY.  He gets angry that his name is not there.  Does that mean they are great acheivers in cultivation?  

006AUUKhly1fxun8iry4nj318z0u0x6r_zpsnp0e

Cr:angelangie

This scene is so beautiful.  He will imagine of SS running towards him shouting "young master".   For a moment his soul will leave his body and move in that direction.  Wow!!!! Excellent camera work to show how he misses her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

i skimmed through ep 37-38 just to see where we're at..  one of my favorite scenes is in ep 37 

Spoiler

NQ shot LQ with his primordial arrow)

and I think they're close to going home already, so hopefully by 40 or 41 NQ and Ss will meet again! (can't wait for that!)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, coffeereads said:

i skimmed through ep 37-38 just to see where we're at..  one of my favorite scenes is in ep 37 

Reveal hidden contents

NQ shot LQ with his primordial arrow)

and I think they're close to going home already, so hopefully by 40 or 41 NQ and Ss will meet again! (can't wait for that!)

EP 40 OR 41? Girl. Don’t play with me.

:lol: Can y’ll give me a shoutout when they reunite? 

I can’t be like you higher souls and say I’m cool with seeing NQ with anyone other than SS. Even in other dramas. 

Team Sangsang! (And mainly team petty):lol:

• LOL 5

I will take break for 2 weeks to heal my soul, to get new spirits to continue watch ep which no NQ and SS :bawling: But i know i need to watch those episodes whatever happens *sigh* my ship to NQ and SS is too hard. Help me!!!!! Oh yeah while waiting for that 2 weeks to be gone, i will watch Ashes Love. I just give it for a try..... 

• LOL 4

12 hours ago, littlemissmiss said:

EP 40 OR 41? Girl. Don’t play with me.

:lol: Can y’ll give me a shoutout when they reunite? 

I can’t be like you higher souls and say I’m cool with seeing NQ with anyone other than SS. Even in other dramas. 

Team Sangsang! (And mainly team petty):lol:

12 hours ago, kimong8 said:

I will take break for 2 weeks to heal my soul, to get new spirits to continue watch ep which no NQ and SS :bawling: But i know i need to watch those episodes whatever happens *sigh* my ship to NQ and SS is too hard. Help me!!!!! Oh yeah while waiting for that 2 weeks to be gone, i will watch Ashes Love. I just give it for a try..... 

i'm with you girls.  I'm going to take a break from watching for a few weeks and come back when he heads back to Sang Sang. Then I will just binge watch (probably fastforwarding through the parts with NQ and Mo Shan Shan :mellow:).

Maybe I'm being unreasonable but my heart can't take it.  Usually I'm not so sensitive with these things in dramas but something about the character and Song Yiren's potrayal makes me feel so protective of Sang Sang :cry: 

Please shoutout which episode Ning Que and Sang Sang reunite when it happens please, fellow thread posters! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Spoiler translation for ep 37

Spoiler

NQ: It's hidden in this valley?

MSS: Is it so easy to find?

NQ: The easier it is, the more difficult it is.

MSS: If it was that easy, the people sent out by Xi Ling would have already found it.

NQ: People from the Demon sect are actually too poor, inside the mountain gate there is basically nothing worth any money.

MSS: You are really good at making jokes. I feel Ye Hong Yu will definitely come to search for the book of Heaven. Probably Prince Long Qing as well.

NQ: How can there be such a coincidence?

LQ: It's that coincidental. We meet again. Cultivation is actually a matter between two people, like you and me

NQ: You look like you've gotten thinner again. It's not good for men to be too thin, a little more fat is healthy.

LQ: You came early, there is some time before the mountain gate opens.

NQ: If you say it like that then Highness knows when the gate will open?

LQ: I don't know. Since you and I both came early, perhaps there is some time to do some other things.

NQ: Is it playing the zither, chess or talking nonsense. I'll tell you, now these things I am very good at, but if you say fighting, then forget it. I can't beat you. You are a grand prince, bullying me a commoner, it can't be counted as a skill, can it?

LQ: I am still a prince, but you are no longer a commoner. Is it that you can only hide behind women?

NQ: Don't think you can use some contrived psychological method, because that's who I am. What are you going to do?

LQ: Can you hide behind women for the rest of your life?

NQ: I will hide behind women for the rest of my life. What can you do to me?

LQ: You can hide behind the Book addict for the rest of your life but the question is does she have the power to keep you protected behind her, furthermore is she willing to let you hid behind her always?

NQ: My families Shan Shan, will certainly say she's willing.

LQ: Really don't want face. It is said that people who really have a predestined relationship, will be lifelong enemies.

NQ: This type of fate, it's fine not to want it.

LQ: Instead of troubling the Book addict with this kind of hardship, why don't we bet on who breaks through the realm first.

NQ: If Fu Zi finds out students are gambling, how can this be good?

LQ: Unwilling or you don't dare to?

NQ: Unwilling. Why give you a chance to satisfy your heart. I'll tell you if we are lifelong enemies, then whatever matter that benefits you, I won't do it.

LQ: All along I can't forget your families, little maid. If you agree I am willing to exchange three cities in Xi Ling for her. A drinking companion at night would be quite wonderful.

NQ: My families little dark girl is not worth much money. But even if you give me Ching city from Ching country I wouldn't exchange her.

LQ: It looks like Sang Sang is very important to you if you wouldn't exchange Ching city from Ching country for her.

NQ: Okay, whoever breaks the realm first is the winner. The loser must destroy their ocean snow mountain vital energy. If it's me, then I have to leave the Academy. If it's you, you have to leave Xi Ling.

MSS: Don't, don't. Cultivators who have destroyed their vital energy become useless. Leaving the Academy, you will have nothing left.

NQ: Do you dare?

LQ: In the name of Haotian.

NQ: On Fu Zi's reputation

LQ: Next time we meet I hope everything will be well with you.

NQ: I hope you will still be alive.

LOL, I lost count of how many times NQ said SSs name in this episode. This episode was really good at killing MSS's heart:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Wotad said:

I disagree about CFY's acting? Why is it not great?

I have watched so many of these type's of drama's and hes acting like a better MC then many of them especially MA and fight breaks sphere. 

I love CFY but Liu Hao Ran..hes my number 1 so im biased for him it seems but his smile and looks i think are really good. 

What i liked above both of them is they had both big drama's both were getting backlash and people were nervous about both of them before the show started.

Once both shows aired they were both charming and captivating , i think its because they are both newer actors so a bit more raw. 

CFY acting isnt bad. For a newcomer, it's good and I would love to see him grow/mature into the role of NQ for EN S2(unfortunately, it wont happen). I do enjoy watching CFY. His chemistry with SY is one of the best things about the show. Im definitely going to miss him a whole lot when S1 ends.

I havent seen the other two wuxia dramas, only clip shots. Although, CFY seems like the better lot of the other two, in terms of onscreen presence. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

Spoiler translation for ep 37

Hide contents

NQ: It's hidden in this valley?

MSS: Is it so easy to find?

NQ: The easier it is, the more difficult it is.

MSS: If it was that easy, the people sent out by Xi Ling would have already found it.

NQ: People from the Demon sect are actually too poor, inside the mountain gate there is basically nothing worth any money.

MSS: You are really good at making jokes. I feel Ye Hong Yu will definitely come to search for the book of Heaven. Probably Prince Long Qing as well.

NQ: How can there be such a coincidence?

LQ: It's that coincidental. We meet again. Cultivation is actually a matter between two people, like you and me

NQ: You look like you've gotten thinner again. It's not good for men to be too thin, a little more fat is healthy.

LQ: You came early, there is some time before the mountain gate opens.

NQ: If you say it like that then Highness knows when the gate will open?

LQ: I don't know. Since you and I both came early, perhaps there is some time to do some other things.

NQ: Is it playing the zither, chess or talking nonsense. I'll tell you, now these things I am very good at, but if you say fighting, then forget it. I can't beat you. You are a grand prince, bullying me a commoner, it can't be counted as a skill, can it?

LQ: I am still a prince, but you are no longer a commoner. Is it that you can only hide behind women?

NQ: Don't think you can use some contrived psychological method, because that's who I am. What are you going to do?

LQ: Can you hide behind women for the rest of your life?

NQ: I will hide behind women for the rest of my life. What can you do to me?

LQ: You can hide behind the Book addict for the rest of your life but the question is does she have the power to keep you protected behind her, furthermore is she willing to let you hid behind her always?

NQ: My families Shan Shan, will certainly say she's willing.

LQ: Really don't want face. It is said that people who really have a predestined relationship, will be lifelong enemies.

NQ: This type of fate, it's fine not to want it.

LQ: Instead of troubling the Book addict with this kind of hardship, why don't we bet on who breaks through the realm first.

NQ: If Fu Zi finds out students are gambling, how can this be good?

LQ: Unwilling or you don't dare to?

NQ: Unwilling. Why give you a chance to satisfy your heart. I'll tell you if we are lifelong enemies, then whatever matter that benefits you, I won't do it.

LQ: All along I can't forget your families, little maid. If you agree I am willing to exchange three cities in Xi Ling for her. A drinking companion at night would be quite wonderful.

NQ: My families little dark girl is not worth much money. But even if you give me Ching city from Ching country I wouldn't exchange her.

LQ: It looks like Sang Sang is very important to you if you wouldn't exchange Ching city from Ching country for her.

NQ: Okay, whoever breaks the realm first is the winner. The loser must destroy their ocean snow mountain acupoints. If it's me, then I have to leave the Academy. If it's you, you have to leave Xi Ling.

MSS: Don't, don't. Cultivators who have destroyed their acupoints become useless. Leaving the Academy, you will have nothing left.

NQ: Do you dare?

LQ: In the name of Haotian.

NQ: On Fu Zi's reputation

LQ: Next time we meet I hope everything will be well with you.

NQ: I hope you will still be alive.

LOL, I lost count of how many times NQ said SSs name in this episode. This episode was really good at killing MSS's heart:lol:

Thx thx thx a lotttttt @satanghaesolim, yeah you're right, especially when 

Spoiler

NQ was starving and remember how was good if SS made him hot n sour noodle soup *CMIIW, and after he eat from CPP's frozen-like-rock hot and sour soup, he still remember of SS, how it should be better when there is SS right now, and then NQ went Breaking the Realm! 

And after he shot LQ, he stated that SS is his life.

It was so hillarious seeing NQ avoid LQ's battle request, and runaway from YHY, he was so 没有脸, he knew it was the right way because his cultivation skill still far from LQ and he obey what Master YanSe said. I think i never saw Hero's character like this LOL. But when it's time to save someone, he's not afraid of losing his life. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4