[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

I am sad that JSM died without knowing that his love was true. :(

BTW the dragon was more like the Chinese version of a Dragon. GoT has ruined me regarding them so I didn't find it majestic or scary. But it was not bad as I expected so I am cool with it. Besides they didn't have enough time to work on a really cool Dragon CGI.

Just wondering why didn't the GGG disappear as soon as JSM died?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

@Kasmic

Totally care about the dragon.. still.. hav to see the cgi..  :)

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW the dragon was more like the Chinese version of a Dragon. GoT has ruined me regarding them so I didn't find it majestic or scary. But it was not bad as I expected so I am cool with it. Besides they didn't have enough time to work on a really cool Dragon CGI.

:( they had 5 months to work on the dragon..  and they knew dragon will come up.. it wasn't even based on actor positioning/set positioning to decide where to delete cables or not

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Wow from sweetest scenes to tormenting one. It's bearable at least JSM didn't died 20 mins before episode 20 finale. We still have hope that she will live so I'm guessing the hug scene that was shoot in namsam tower is the moment  they will be reunited again. Finally SOG cried it's  really heart breaking and those word "the world is better but sunmi's not there anymore ". Can't believe tomorrow is the finale.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think the meaning of disappear is the power of that GGG... But because SOG already won over the control, that don't need to show it..... I think...

And SOG will still wearing that GGG to remind himself that his heart still have one owner only, that's JSM... I think they will meet again in Namsam Tower, when he miss her so much and look to their love lock there... And GOD gives him JSM as his rewards... Not rencarnation please... I will believe in Hong Sisters, so far they always gave us beyond our expectation...

Okay, just found the text preview but not enough happy to read that...

Spoiler

OG barely survives the fight against the dragon. He loses his memory and traps himself in Sooyungdong (his home). The Skyland figures out that OG isn’t going back to the Skyland because of the GGG, so they try to remove the GGG from OG.

SJ is dead, but ASY is still around (RAGE!). She is hiding but she finally comes out to see PK.

MW look for his sons whereabouts and finds a little clue from somewhere he didn’t expect.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vincent Polo said:

Wow from sweetest scenes to tormenting one. It's bearable at least JSM didn't died 20 mins before episode 20 finale. We still have hope that she will live so I'm guessing the hug scene that was shoot in namsam tower is the moment  they will be reunited again. Finally SOG cried it's  really heart breaking and those word "the world is better but sunmi's not there anymore ". Can't believe tomorrow is the finale.

Thank you for your positive thoughts every time. 

Cos me right now is going crazy A7647A7B-5B1D-4CAB-8E97-8A2357C7F454_zps

• Like 1

Aww... My poor OTP! My heart hurts for them! Please come back SM so OG can regain his memory and his misery will leave him! Today's episode was bittersweet yet so sad! Urggg. We'll have to wait for tomorrow! Should be a happy ending!

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Lol samee I was expecting a Drogon-esque dragon to show up , but it's fine , it's not like I'm watching the show for it's CGI skills anyway :lol:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, kdramafangirl29 said:

https://www.facebook.com/tvNSatSunDrama/videos/1425819114196537/

she's alive guys!!! but im confused!!!! translation please!!!

Okay I just found the text preview... https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-19/

And seems SOG will have loss memory. But why? In the last episode 19, he still say "the world become better, but there's no Jin Seon Mi anymore."

But about ASY still not dead yet, and still around, maybe Samjang should finished this one...

TEXT PREVIEW
OG barely survives the fight against the dragon. He loses his memory and traps himself in Sooyungdong (his home). The Skyland figures out that OG isn’t going back to the Skyland because of the GGG, so they try to remove the GGG from OG.

SJ is dead, but ASY is still around (RAGE!). She is hiding but she finally comes out to see PK.

MW look for his sons whereabouts and finds a little clue from somewhere he didn’t expect.

• Thanks 6