[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

1 hour ago, poofiemoosie said:

Not sure if this is okay to post, but I steam it here: 

Thank you so much for the link, but I can not use that in my area :( So sad...

I really wanna watch streaming tonight... I'm so excited for sure...

I hope for 2 episodes left, I still have hopes for wedding, hotter kiss scene, how SOG to handle JSM during pregnancy and the labour, and then of course their happy times with their baby...

I really need scene JSM's pregnancy, curious how the baby will influence JSM and how SOG can handle JSM with baby's mood involve... And also when the baby's birth, JSM - a special human - gives birth to the baby, the special one...

Omona... Too much imagination

Edited by stroppyse
Unlicensed viewing sites are not allowed to be posted here.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I think OYS took that pic when she was filming ep 10 . Their outfits are exactly the same

As for happy ending. It has to be if not the whole drama will be ruined leaving a bitter taste to the loyal viewers. 

True!! Hope no bitter sweet end as in Black & Goblin.. I hope someone can translate the whole article regarding their fav scenes of hwayugi..But at least I read in twitter just now that Lee seung Gi fav scenes are 1.The scene where SOG promise to protect Samjang and 2. The Library kiss scene :D.. Oh yeon so fav scene was the scene when she wakes up in the movie theatre with her fav things..

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

Is there No new OST this week?

There is no new OST. They have released the complete OST album and I've just downloaded it. I have to say it's pretty disappointing - it has only 14 tracks. 9 songs + 5 instrumental tracks and all the instrumental tracks are those forgetful ones (such a pity because there were so many beautiful instrumental pieces) except for one which is the love theme that plays during the OTP scenes. I've created a download link for the love theme so just send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you the link.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

I had a feeling SM will have a premonition about what exactly was supposed to happen (her with the dragon entering her body then having Samjang's sword kill her - scene with SM's amber eyes and spitting blood) but then she also found out from MW that OG is planning to die to save her. Then tearfully she'll confront OG at Namsan Tower. Knowing that OG won't change his mind, then she meets with SBR to proclaim that she'll proceed as Samjang (sacrifice herself) but the Elders have to stop OG at all cost. In the mean time, SOG plans to have ASN to wake the dragon but will have WG take her away so that OG can kill the dragon (as it's awake but not yet possessing anyone). But because OG is held up by the Elders, SM then comes to the ritual place and face to face with KDS. I don't know why he wants to stop her from shedding her blood, but she succeeds (maybe KDS accidentally stabbing SM?) and we'll have the dragon. Then at the last moment, SOG arrives having fought with the Elders minions and finally face the dragon. And we'll end with a cliffhanger.

Sorry for the theories again, just need to vent before the actual episode. I'm nervousssss guys. Let's try to survive today and tomorrow together with our hearts and minds intact.

• Like 10

am i the only one.. who is desperately awaiting today's episode .. BUT for the dragon :tongue:

I want to see the dragon... i want it to be as good as BBC's Merlin..

:D:D:D

I'd be disappointed if they give me any less of dragon :( .. i really don't care about anything or anyone else by now 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 more minutes to the broadcast!!!!

don’t even know why i’m feeling nervous. I am not ready for the incoming angst.

also very nervous on how the dragon CG will turn out lol. 

Had friends who were commenting on how the CG sucks when i dragged them to watch the drama, and i felt so sad :(  wish the CG were better.. it didn’t do justice to the whole storyline. 

• Like 7

The CG isn't the best but the story, acting, chemistry, and the otp are perfect so i care less about it haha :D

as long as i get my fluff and happy end from the otp i'm will be full of happiness already *i'm just that shallow* 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, briseis said:

There is no new OST. They have released the complete OST album and I've just downloaded it. I have to say it's pretty disappointing - it has only 14 tracks. 9 songs + 5 instrumental tracks and all the instrumental tracks are those forgetful ones (such a pity because there were so many beautiful instrumental pieces) except for one which is the love theme that plays during the OTP scenes. I've created a download link for the love theme so just send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you the link.

Oh no!!!!!!! They don't have any of the gorgeous tracks?!? Off to listen to it now!

Because so many people asked for the complete OST album I've decided to upload it. I'm sending the link automatically to those who asked for the love theme. So if you want the complete OST download link just PM me :). I'll probably take the link down after 24 hours

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

4 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

omg CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart my heart. 

wow wrapped in towels i cannot.

While reading your post, I’m smiling like an idiot here :D I’ll watch the raw later definitely.

tvn YouTube channel is no fun today. No updates yet about the drama :angry:

• Like 2