[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

holy they are planning to wake the dragon soon? it's happening so soon? I WANTED 40 MINUTES OF THE BED SCENE AND MORNING AFTER SCENE. 

Kidding. 

SM saw the future, where Han Joo's daughter got married. What a heart warming scene.

It means the world is saved right? :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Okay fix... Hong Sisters maybe lurking in this forum right???? They know what we want.... Thanks alot...

But please don't give all of those, but later you break our hearts....

Spoiler

OPENING
OG and SJ are in the bed and OG is delicately running his fingers over her face. He leans in and kisses her deeply. They continue kissing and holding each other. He pulls her closer to him and rolls over on top of her, the camera scrolls away to shooting stars outside and we come back to clothes strewn on the couch and flowers and water. We hear SJ saying she loves OG over and over again. She wonders why she let all her love build, she should have just let it all out. OG says that he has something to brag about to her, when he can show it to her, she will like it a lot.

OG is holding SJ from behind and they are wrapped in a long towel and looking out the window. OG kissed SJ on her little ggg and they continue to hold each other.

OG is still Naked in bed, he wakes up and SJ isn’t there, but then he sees her watching him and smiles. He asks sho this person is sneak peaking him in his own house. They talk playfully about throwing the candy to make stars and then we cut to them both sitting on the couch. SJ keeps talking about all the fun things they did like eating icecream and watching a move and cotton candy and all those things. She wants to do that again and she wants to feed him her own food. She thinks it was fun to go to their old town, perhaps they can go their again and meet the white heron again.

But OG just wonders why, his back is to her now as he contemplates all that they have to do while filling his drink. SJ wants to meet white heron again so she can find out some more things to know in order to save the world. OG sits back on the couch and tells her to go to her hometown and ask the white heron all the things she wants to ask her, but she should go there with Winter God just in case there is something dangerous going on.

They cuddle on the couch for a moment, but SJ thinks that she has to go to work. They joke that she can just miss work, but SJ says that she can’t just miss work. Then OG lovingly talk about the GGG and how SJ is a wonderful person. SJ runs off to work and OG wonders, can’t she just be late like a normal human.

Okay it's already 7.45 PM in my area time, but TvN Channel still not upload the video yet... They keep it for long now??? Omona....

Edited by maria_m2me
added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, corleone said:

its weird that they made the dragon son died..Alice is lucifer's main asset right? how to tell the public?

i think alice still alive, only the spirit dragon son died

Oh my gosh... My heart....

Spoiler

DRAGON SPOT
OJ fills OG in on everything that has happened. PK is hurt and Alice is dead. MW shows up and starts talking to OG. They need ASY to wake up the dragon before it becomes too strong. They talk back and forth about saving SJ. MW thinks that OG should just run away with SJ. Whatever happens, just take her and go somewhere. But OG says that isn’t cool and he wants to be a cool man to her, what if he told her that he is afraid of the black dragon, that would make him look silly, she thinks he is super great so he wants to be stronger and stronger in front of her, she makes him want that.

MW tells OG that he used to cry so much about things, but now he is about to defeat a dragon. But perhaps SJ also wants to look cool to OG. Can OG stop SJ if SJ tries to matter in this business and take care of it herself? MW tells OG to just go home with him. Come back home. OG tells MW to have a hot bath ready and MW pats OG on the shoulder.

OJ comes back and aks OG what they should do. OG tells OJ to go home, but he will be there. OJ is the only god that OG can ask to take care of everything, so just go back home for now. OJ says okay as OG pats him on the shoulder.

BR AND OG
BR tells OG that SJ is the link and he is proud of OG because oG wants to save the world. But OG says he isn’t doing this for his teacher or for people to like him in the Skyland.

Cut to ASY and the candidate at the dragon spot. All of the artifacts are there and ASY starts to call the dragon. It is dark and a light is shining from one of the 3 artifacts. Then a wave ripples from the rock artifact and the weather changes all of a sudden.

OG and BR notice the weather change at BR’s office. They think that ASY must be waking up the dragon. OG realizes that BR must be trapping him there. Then we see a lot of gods surround OG in a large curlce. OG is angry, he is trapped.

Back at the dragon, ASY cuts her hand and drops of blood come out, the blood becomes rose petals and travel down the river. The dragon opens it’s eyes again and ASY smiles. She turns to the candidate and tells him that it is awake, the dragon will come through this gate.

But then she thinks to BR saying that ASY needs to just wake up the dragon, not release it. But ASY is going to release it as well. She raises her hands and the world starts to shake. MW notices this and says that the black dragon woke up and is moving.

OG is still with BR and trapped. He wants to know, is BR relying on SJ? Is that the one they trust now?

Cut back to ASY. SJ tells her to stop! ASY turns and SJ is there. She tells ASY to not release the dragon. But the candidate tells her to continue. But the WG pushes ASY and she flies away to the side. They both dissapear? i thinks so. There is only SJ and the candidate left.

Cut back to OG trying to break out, but he can’t, the gods are too strong. BR tells OG that this is SJ’s will. She asks BR to trap OG there. She ordered the godland to trap BR there.

Then we see SJ picking up the sword. The candidate approaches her, but she turns the wrod on him. She asid that she can stop the dragon by trapping it in her body and then remove it. The candidate won’t get anything. But then the candidate and SJ struggle and we see the candidate stabbing SJ with the sword. It goes all the way through her body. Sj bleeds from her mouth and the blood falls into the water.

The dragon is on the move in the water and blood is splattered all over the candidate. He drops the sword in shock and SJ looks at him. She tells him that he started his own destruction. Then we hear a roar.

The candidate looks around and we see the dragon shooting out of the water, it is in the air and approaching them. The candidate look up at it and looks at the black dragon in shock, he tries to run away, but the dragon shoots toward him. SJ is trying to stand, she wants to trap the dragon.
—————–
OG uses all his anger and throws all the gods with all of his power and then dissapears.

The dragon is swirling in the sky and looking at SJ, she bravely looks at the dragon as it roars right in front of her.

How I can handle this??????

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Trying tov sleep to ease the torture and i woke up to these beautiful spoirlers

Boy they sure gave me more than i ask for.

That chemistry is crazy

Agree... Two tumbs up with the chemistry... LSG and OYS, both of the are such multitallented indeed...... :wub:

Oh my gosh.... Please... That's not fair to SOG nor JSM..... No one died please...

• Like 3