[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

If you watched their teaser making, press con, bts of ep 3 and 5 .. they get along just fine. 

It's just  I just realized that they cut OYS bts a lot. During the ep 7 kissing scene, they were laughing when they were about to kiss  because of  Cha Seung Won's ad libs then OYS just disappear just like fhat.

the bts for ep 15 is also the same. When the director teased " it doesn't feel like OG?", LSG joked pretending to be ready to catch her, you can actually see her laughing but then they cut her again.

If not for people complaining of her bts, i doubt they would ever show her bts or interview at all.  It's obvious that the casts get along more than fine

I don't care about celebs personal relationships but i've been a long fan of OYS,  she suffered a lot because of that one particular scandal. She even said that she didn't want to do any variety shows for a few years, disappeared from her fancafe (she was very active in interacting with her fans), lost lost of weight till you can see her collarbone sticking out.. that time her fans  worked so hard by continously writing supporting messages. 

Only until the success of Jang Bori, she starts being active again.

I can imagine the hates and backlashes she will get if she gets into any dating scandal again esp if it involved the nation golden boy who dated  the nation lovely girl lol.

As a fan i also prefer her to stay low key with her relationship unless he is really the one she is going to get married to. 

I didn't know about the scandal where she was involved. awful. :(

And now I can definitely understand about her being reserved and protecting herself by not showing too friendly at BTS with LSG, specially with the million fans LSG has. I imagine the hate she would receive if gossip about them started, and not only them, but with Yoona & LSG fans, and women always receive more hate than men...  Just thinking about what happened to OYS, I'd do the same actually,  I mean, I 'd try not to have gossip started, and actually would try not to get involved with my co-stars, and if we were friends, I'd try not to have footage of me being friendly or laughing, or even hugging my costar. Jeez, it's like I would be really paranoid.:mellow: God, now I don't know if I would like them dating, maybe just friends? Oh, but their chemistry is amazing, I just can't separate the characters from the actors.

well, anyhow, I really like OYS and LSG's acting, and hope tomorrow's and Sunday's ep be amazing.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, klila said:

I didn't know about the scandal where she was involved. awful. :(

And now I can definitely understand about her being reserved and protecting herself by not showing too friendly at BTS with LSG, specially with the million fans LSG has. I imagine the hate she would receive if gossip about them started, and not only them, but with Yoona & LSG fans, and women always receive more hate than men...  Just thinking about what happened to OYS, I'd do the same actually,  I mean, I 'd try not to have gossip started, and actually would try not to get involved with my co-stars, and if we were friends, I'd try not to have footage of me being friendly or laughing, or even hugging my costar. Jeez, it's like I would be really paranoid.:mellow: God, now I don't know if I would like them dating, maybe just friends? Oh, but their chemistry is amazing, I just can't separate the characters from the actors.

well, anyhow, I really like OYS and LSG's acting, and hope tomorrow's and Sunday's ep be amazing.

Hahahha i can understand shippers heartbreaks  so hard when they watched the bts  they gave of  from ep 18:D

can't blame them cos the chemistry is too strong that it's hard not to see them as LSG- OYS themselves

I don' like shipping anyone in general but because of this drama i have to admit that  i ship them so hard in my heart too :wub:

the bts for this drama is in a mess in general maybe due to tight filming schedule they don't have time for that and working with 4 pds.. must be confusing as hell.

I think OYS won't ever want any dating scandal again until she really gets married. During that time even her family members werre receiving death threats from those idol fans. Her company didn't do anything for her even though her fana beg them to sue those commenters. Her old company was awful, they put her in back burner after the scandal and let her get all those hates by herself. Then when she starts getting popular again, , they start using her to promote their other company actress. Like tagging Hwayoung to Jang bori ending + Come Back Mister. Rejecting CITT at first then ask her to do My Sassy girl by putting kim yoon hye (another actress from her company) as a package deal.

Luckily she is in a much better company now.. i'm really thankful towards her current company for protecting her so well and choosing good projects that she herself wants to do now.Lee Bum Soo is sure a decent man

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hahahha i can understand shippers heartbreaks  so hard when they watched the bts  they gave of  from ep 18:D

can't blame them cos the chemistry is too strong that it's hard not to see them as LSG- OYS themselves

I don' like shipping anyone in general but because of this drama i have to admit that  i ship them so hard in my heart too :wub:

the bts for this drama is in a mess in general maybe due to tight filming schedule they don't have time for that and working with 4 pds.. must be confusing as hell.

I think OYS won't ever want any dating scandal again until sh really gets married. At that time even her family members are receiving death threats from that idol fans. Her company didn't do anything for her even though her fana beg them to sue those commenters. Her old company was awful, they put her in back burner after the scandal and let her get all those hates by herself. Then when she starts getting popular again, , they start using her to promote their other company actress. Like tagging Hwayoung to Jang bori ending + Come Back Mister. Rejecting CITT at first then ask her to do My Sassy girl by putting kim yoon hye (another actress from her company) as a package deal.

Luckily she is in a much better company now.. i'm really thankful towards her current company for protecting her so well and choosing good projects that she herself wants to do now.Lee Bum Soo is sure a decent man

Agreed.. she is in much better company now.. They take a good care of her.. I hope OYS will find her true happiness..Maybe find someone like SOG..who willing to protect her and love her unconditionally.. She’s a great actress..But people hate her due to jer past scandal.. 

I do wish there are more BTs between her and LSG, but it will cause trouble to both of them, I am more than satisfied with few bts of our OTP..  

I can’t wait for EP19!!! Surely gonna miss all the casts of hwayugi!!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, briseis said:

Girl, who are you and what's your importance when OG gives you his favourite spy and gives you a ride in his car?

OMG! I just hope she is not SunMi's reincarnation. That would be the worst ending ever! :bawling:Please, don't do this to us!

• Sad 6

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

She is little sunmi??? hahhahh

are we having a daughter instead?

praying hard that it's not about Sunmi's  reincarnation or whatever it is

I doubt she is SunMi's reincarnation, she could be the daughter of the staff....or some character we'll be introduced to in the next two episodes...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Don’t worry guys, she’s the daughter of someone in the staff and because it’s the last day of filming she had to go see Uncle LSG because she really likes him haha

Phew hahahhahahahaha

because she is dressed like little Sunmi mini me version lol 

then i remember even if  Sunmi being reincarnated, the child actress Kal SoWoon will still be playing as the child Sunmi :D

and it would be such a disturbing story if OG meets a reincarnated child Sunmi. Drive her in his car and what wait her till she is an adult? Naaaah... that won't be the case

i need OYS to put out some spoiler or pic on her ig to make me feel at ease lol 

• Like 6

“Hwayugi” Cast Works Hard But Has Fun On Set In New Behind-The-Scenes Stills

With just two episodes left of tvN’s Saturday-Sunday drama “Hwayugi,” the production staff has released new stills of the cast having fun when the cameras weren’t rolling.

When cameras were rolling, they worked hard and focused on perfecting each scene despite the cold weather outside, but in between scenes, the cast would constantly make jokes and burst into laughter. From Lee Seung Gi to Cha Seung Won, Oh Yeon Seo, and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki, the photos show how the set of “Hwayugi” is one that is full of smiles. Lee Hong Ki is even said to have earned the nickname, “The smiling angel of ‘Hwayugi.'”

Spoiler

Sung-Ji-Roo-Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg

Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

Gal-So-Won-Oh-Yeon-Seo.jpg

Lee-Hong-Ki.jpg

The main cast of Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung Won, and Oh Yeon Seo stepped up to rehearse their scenes multiple times before filming began in order to make their interactions as natural as possible. They also monitored all of their scenes afterwards to make sure that they got the best shots.

Oh-Yeon-Seo-1.jpg

Spoiler

Oh-Yeon-Seo1.jpg

Lee-Seung-Gi1.jpg

Lee-Hong-Ki-Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

“Hwayugi” will be airing its last two episodes this weekend on Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST. 

https://www.soompi.com

------------------

Lee Seung Gi Hwayugi Ep 19 Text Preview

Posted on Mar 2, 2018by tryp96

yXJoAsr.jpg

Confirming their love for each other, SunMi and OhGong spend a happy night together.
In order to save SunMi, OhGong makes plans to send her somewhere while he summons and fights Black Dragon.
Finding out that OhGong is about to die on her behalf, SunMi visits Patriarch Soo Bo Ri, and strengthens her resolve to fulfill SamJang’s calling that’s given by Heaven.

Meanwhile, ASaNyeo, showing off her power, continues the dragon-awakening ritual with Kang DaeSung, and wakes up Black Dragon…

SunMi goes to stop Black Dragon, and OhGong rushes to rescue SunMi who’s at death’s door!

source: tving

https://tryp96.wordpress.com

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6

Oo yeah from the instagram caption, that girl is just the daughter of one of the staff and today is the last day of hwayugi filming!!

LSG has captured the hearts of many females regardless of age :) 

cannot wait for ep19!! Someone put me into a coma until the broadcast please. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I can't trust the Dragon CG anyway so they better give me 20 min of the otp beuatiful night+20 min of morning scene +5 min of OG trying to send Sunmi away+10 min of Namsan tower fighting, hug, kiss  scene  5 min of ASN, MW, KDS scene + the rest 10 min for battling dragon whatever it is -_-

Ep 20  Sunmi comes back as deity+ Tearful reunion (with kiss of course)+proposal+ announcement in the news with Sunmi marrying Mr. Son (Hanjoon shock face)+ tearful reunion of MW and his son + beautiful wedding + hot couple with their babies 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

She is little sunmi??? hahhahh

are we having a daughter instead?

praying hard that it's not about Sunmi's  reincarnation or whatever it is

Im all for daughter! HAHAHHA bit it would be better if it were a son so that Oh Gong would battle his while getting Seon Mi's attention hahaha

• LOL 5