[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Yes he said something like "remember my name "in the preview right?

predicting this drama too much is exhausting and useless

Let's just be positive cos Chae Seung Won took pics with 2 child actors.

praying hard that they are our otp kids

Killing off Sunmi in ep 19 must have a purpose right? Remember the grandma owner shop? I hope she will save Sunmi.

I'm saying this after bawling my eyes like crazy watching Sunmi died in OG arms.

i'm really praying hard that the gods will see OG's true pain now.  They will reward this couple

... i'm sure they aren't that cruel right?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

The heaven and the other demons are really useless. 

Please make Sunmi. a deity but not Mawang

couldn't agree more.. I think the most satisfyinh ending is to make Sunmi a deity, so they could be together forever.

but, those crazy gods still want to make them suffer for another episode? whats with this memory lost thing? sigh.. I trust you, Hong sisters!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, manaic said:

so damn weird and unsatisfied.

maybe there will be 2nd season for Hwayugi

Naah we have another last ep to go.

i'm gonna say that Hong Sisters won't risk something so stupid for their ending again.  They usually love to give a fluff moments for last ep in most of their dramas  *crossfingers*

they always do what they have been hinting since the beginning

-the wedding. OG might be waiting for his one and only bride

-the baby boy that the doctor said wasn't supposed to be born yet. Now we can confirm that it's not OG's reincarnation so....

-taking off the GGG produly in front of Sunmi while saying i love you:)

And a 2nd season is really unlikely to happen.

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Boy, I am so confused right now. I want to applaud the writer for being so unpredictable and yet want to hit them on the head with a pan. :lol:

Please do so. Gonna join you and send them lotus+roses as an apology if the ending is happy

• Like 4

Ok, let's just stay positive even though we can't help to calm ourselves in *sobs* 

so based on the preview, I believed SOG don't have an amnesia. Because I can't just accept the amnesia route :tears: so I think, he let others believed that he had lost his memories & locked himself in his home & just kept his negative feelings to himself until we see him cry in the last part of the preview where maybe he can't bear it anymore & let out his feelings :tears::tears:

for JSM in that preview, maybe it's the heavenly realms doing. Using a fake JSM to take the GGG from SOG? Really? How cruel are they?! *sigh* & I'm surely 100000% that JSM is alive. Why? Because ASN is still alive (based on the text preview), but how? That's the question I can't answer though, I'm just sure she's alive.

these are just my 2 cents though..ugggggh! I don't want to stress myself anymore! *sigh*

I just don't want to end the lovely moments of our OTP in the 1st part of ep 19. WE WANT MORE, you hear that Hong sisters??! police pink mouse

& I'm having a withdrawal syndrome now cry pink mouse cry pink mouse

• Like 5

These Hong sisters are really unpredictable . It can be another plot twist that we think that the peddler's grandson is MW's child. But, the truth is JSM. Hong sisters guys Hong sisters. They really good make us speechless.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Boy, I am so confused right now. I want to applaud the writer for being so unpredictable and yet want to hit them on the head with a pan. :lol:

Let me join with you... All of this is ultimately unpredictable...

I'm still have hope with all the hints...

(1) The necklace that Jonathan gave to Sun Mi "Happy Ending"

(2) The halmeoni said SOG can change their death fate and heaven's will, SOG can make the choice

(3) Ma Wang said that SOG finally make the choice

(4) Please help me to make sure that JSM still wear her little GGG in preview of episode 20 >>> That's JSM's contracts with SOG

(5) How can the great SOG amnesia???

Oh my....

• Like 2

the preview

JSM is dead. But the necklace allowed her to go back to man's world for only one day. She went to find OG who pretend that he lost all his memory and tried to help him take off the GGG. And OG said in his mind that JSM must remember his name so that he can go to her side again

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 3

Preview translation of the 30 sec version.

SM: Son Oh Gong
SBR: In a human’s lifetime, it’s a star that allows one to go out for exactly one day.
MW: You’ve introduced him to the falling stars?

MW: The child who does this, is that our child?
SM: Why isn’t the geumganggo coming off?
OG: Remember my name. I am definitely going to find you.

The 15 sec version of the preview just has the following lines:

SBR: In a human’s lifetime, it’s a star that allows one to go out for exactly one day.
MW: You’ve introduced him to the falling stars?
OG: Remember my name. I am definitely going to find you.

4 minutes ago, booho said:

the preview

JSM is dead. But the necklace allowed her to go back to man's world for only one day. She went to find OG who pretend that he lost all his memory and tried to help him take off the GGG. And OG said in his mind that JSM must remember his name so that he can go to her side again

:bawling:

Is it new text preview? And what? JSM back for one day??? That's why SOG will cry again like that?? Because their meeting in Namsan Tower will be the last one????

CAPSLOCK BROKEN!!!!!! I'M MAD!!!! :angry:

FIX!!!!! I'M MAD. SOG CRY BECAUSE IN THE END JSM LEFT HIM AT NAMSAM TOWER. THE HUG WILL BE THE LAST MEETING AS HUMAN JSM AND GREAT SOG.......

And this will be like GOBLIN???? SOG will like Mawang??? Wondering where his love is.. Hope she will call his name...

26 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 20 - finale ep. I cant believe its almost over. 

Calling for translations :wink: MANY THANKS in advance.

I try to translate:

SBR: This star (I believe it is the necklace JSM is holding) will allow you to stay in the human world for exactly 1 day.

MW (to peddler’s grandson): you are told to pay respect to a fallen star?

MW (looking at ChaEun’s painting): is that child our child?

JSM: why can’t I remove it?

SOG: remember my name. I will definitely go find (you/it).

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Preview Translation by Seika Sam on Youtube:

JSM: Son Oh Gong....

SBR: This is a star that allows you to go the human world

MW: You want me to greet the fallen star?

MW: The child's name......is that my child?

JSM: Why can't I take off the GGG?

OG: Remember my name......I will definitely come and find you.

So it is JSM's soul. If she calls him in heaven, he can go there and get her back. He can feed her soul the immortality peach and magic pill and she can become a deity like him. :wink:

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Ok i strongly believe that SOG is faking his memory loss. Maybe he is faking it so that heavens will grant him one more time to see SM. 

I think with the one last chance that SM can go back to Earth, she will go back to that Namsan Tower and call his name. 

The GGG WILL be removed, they kiss.. and they make a promise to be reunited again one day. and then SM is gone and SOG looks up to the sky and cries :'( 

As much as I would like to deceive myself...this is strongly hinting towards the reincarnation route.

• Sad 5