Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

What wonderful stills to wake up to. We are getting a morning after scene :D I did not expect that. :D BTW that shirt on JSM looks too big to be OG's. Did he have OJ get some clothes for JSM and have him make them breakfast and tea? She will burst into a ball of embarrassment if that's true.  :lol: I have a feeling this scene is where he is trying to send her away somewhere so he can fight the Dragon and she is pouting about it. I wish he would have just told her the truth. It's going to come back to bite him so bad. I can already picture him screaming in anguish when JSM stabs herself by using her powers. The pain will be unimaginable since they have been intimate and their love has deepened because of it. :(

What I wonder about though is if KDS will die before that or after that? Will he try to kill JSM so the Dragon comes out and enters him? That would give JSM enough opportunity to stab herself while SOG is busy fighting KDS. Unless SOG is busy, I don't see how JSM can stab herself.

fightsword3.jpg&key=7d86adc4adb6b72d0a73

SOG will definitely fight the CGI dragon. His gaze is upward, staring at the huge dragon and not downward. The Dragon is going to hurt SOG bad and JSM will cut herself to attract the Dragon to her blood.

I've been rewatching the episodes and there have been so many clues about SOG surviving. The writers tried to fool us but also gave us hints that SOG will not die. It was always SOG who planned on drinking or doing stuff after the GGG was off. JSM was never given such plans. After the rewatch, I am clear when SOG started having feeling for JSM, it was the movie date when she protected him from MW. He saved her even thought he didn't have to. He could have cut loose and let her die in it but he went back and burned the whole movie world to get her back alive. After that he was mad because she wanted to distance herself so he hit out at her that he wants her to disappear but he also tried to find silly excuses to not kill her when Frosty offered his help. It was after that, that he became more accepting of GGG and his love for her. In episode 6 JSM promised to buy him expensive alcohol. I wonder if she bought him a bottle and he will find(Or he will be given) that after she is "gone".

Ah but sad predictions aside, who else thinks SOG will tease JSM in the morning. The shirt looks too big, maybe he will suggest she remove it. :tongue:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

By the way I really like the lipstick with SunMi used during the 18th episode! Such a beautiful color! Does anyone have any idea which brand it can be??:wub:

I’m going crazy because recently I bought perfume with lotus scent now I’m interesting in SM lipstick:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

By the way I really like the lipstick with SunMi used during the 18th episode! Such a beautiful color! Does anyone have any idea which brand it can be??:wub:

I’m going crazy because recently I bought perfume with lotus scent now I’m interesting in SM lipstick:lol:

I don't even know that they have perfume with lotus scent lmao

what brand is that??? 

*hwayugi disease*:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

31 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I've been rewatching the episodes and there have been so many clues about SOG surviving. The writers tried to fool us but also gave us hints that SOG will not die. It was always SOG who planned on drinking or doing stuff after the GGG was off. JSM was never given such plans. After the rewatch, I am clear when SOG started having feeling for JSM, it was the movie date when she protected him from MW. He saved her even thought he didn't have to. He could have cut loose and let her die in it but he went back and burned the whole movie world to get her back alive. After that he was mad because she wanted to distance herself so he hit out at her that he wants her to disappear but he also tried to find silly excuses to not kill her when Frosty offered his help. It was after that, that he became more accepting of GGG and his love for her. In episode 6 JSM promised to buy him expensive alcohol. I wonder if she bought him a bottle and he will find(Or he will be given) that after she is "gone".

Ah but sad predictions aside, who else thinks SOG will tease JSM in the morning. The shirt looks too big, maybe he will suggest she remove it. :tongue:

Playing devil's advocate, the writers could have put all those things in about OG planning to do things after the GGG was off as a feint. It would hit that much harder to lose OG who is so full of life and had so many plans, if they were going to do a maximum impact tragic ending. Actually, I don't believe that OG is going to die either, but I didn't really see all those as clues to his survival. I mostly just want it very badly that OG and SM not die, but have OG Jr. instead. :D  Plus, looking at the Hong Sisters' track record, I don't think they've written a sad/tragic ending before. Though, perhaps someone who is a bigger fan of their work could confirm that? I just hope that they don't decide to start writing a sad/tragic ending with this drama.

In terms of OG developing feelings for SM when SM protected OG by preventing him from going into the film world with her, since the last time they jumped into an alternate world MW burned the entryway down , could be the moment when romantic feelings for SM started, as you've said. I think he was surprised and touched as well as amused both by SM's protection of him, but also how she calls him "my OG" in that scene as she's talking to MW. :) And, you're right, shortly after that, OG is having to find reasons why he really can't free himself from SM with Frosty's help because he has to watch My Golden Life at its broadcast time, and other random reasons why not that night. :lol:

So, I'm just going to ignore the sad predictions, and think about the morning after. That shirt does look big on SM, but it could be OG's shirt. He's actually worn a variety of different styles of shirts in this drama, and not all of them were fitted styling. Plus, SM is very slender anyway.

I'm happy that we're going to get a morning after scene since that was unexpected. However, it still makes me a bit nervous that the episode is going to start happy, then build anxiety and tension until a massive cliffhanger which will keep all of us viewers on edge until Sunday's episode which will hopefully have the introduction of OG Jr. as it's finale. Anyway, I'm expecting to have a tense Saturday night. :)

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

what brand is that??? 

I think the brand would be coreana lavida as OYS is the endorser for it

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

what brand is that??? 

:lol: Actually there are plenty of them!! I bought Kenzo L’eau Par. It’s marvelous! 

1 minute ago, deanne3004 said:

I think the brand would be coreana lavida as OYS is the endorser for it

Thanks for a clue! But I’m afraid I can’t find it in my country:( but I suppose YSL or Dior could have a similar lipstick-I should check:)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

:lol: Actually there are plenty of them!! I bought Kenzo L’eau Par. It’s marvelous! 

Thanks for a clue! But I’m afraid I can’t find it in my country:( but I suppose YSL or Dior could have a similar lipstick-I should check:)

Aargh i'm using Kenzo  perfume as well *why didn't i buy the Lotus one :crazy:*

Hong sisters should write a happy ending. They should remember how much hates they got after Big. And this involves LSG grand come back drama after military so they better do well.

See how LSG fans all over the world keep sending foods to him?

it's not hard for them to send  hundreds of samurai sword to your home as well hmmph

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

This thread is moving so fast! Need to catch up a few pages everytime i check in. 

Such a surprise seeing the morning after stills! It really made my day after a rough night yesterday!

Smiled immediately upon seeing that. hehehe. The way SM lie on OG thighs and smiling so widely is so blissful! :wub:

Happy Ending okay?! :lol::wub:

45 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

Anyway i have never heard of lotus flower scent perfume. Hahaha my interest was piqued when you mentioned that!

Went to google search and there were quite a few brands with lotus scent perfume.

Perhaps gonna see if my country did carry this > Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Lotus :tongue: 

48 minutes ago, haymochi said:

what brand is that??? 

:lol::lol: i believe we all have this *hwayugi disease* as well. hehehe

• LOL 9

Hmm rewatching ep 18 (as usual :tongue:)

I'm pondering that it's the first time Hong sisters don't write any love triangle in the drama but i'm absolutely wrong

Mawang has been acting like a jealous 2nd female lead all this time .... he just needs the guts to confess his feeling lol

The way he was so happy knowing how to take the GGG off , ask immediately how OG felt after seeing Sunmi , and he is disappointed that OG still loves her the same :D

and i suspect next ep he will be the one coming to Sunmi "Do you know Son Oh Gong is going to die for you??"

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Rewatching ep 18, I love the drunk scene. The way OYS said "to be honest" her voice really cute. If the run time of each drama is 90 minutes maybe they can add another sweet moment to this drunk scene, like when OG carrying SM to her house, Sun Mi touch OG cheek and said "This handsome face, i will miss it for a long long time" while crying

OG reaction when the human girl mom comes to talk to him and introduce her daughter is priceless. That expression of "what is this? Just disturb my time with SM" hahaha

It will be more funny if KDS refuse to leave Sun Mi as OG ask him to meet SOJ, our Monkey will going crazy, since a man and devil human approach his love. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

This thread moves ..... So fast dayum I cant keep up since im watching anime to keep me distracted lmao . Im hoping for happy ending aswell . And 10 babies 

• LOL 10

3 hours ago, candiilicious said:

Anyway i have never heard of lotus flower scent perfume. Hahaha my interest was piqued when you mentioned that!

Went to google search and there were quite a few brands with lotus scent perfume.

Perhaps gonna see if my country did carry this > Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Lotus :tongue: 

:lol::lol: i believe we all have this *hwayugi disease* as well. hehehe

You guys, I am totally crazy about perfumes! Never knew there's a lotus scent. I'm gonna buy one. The Kenzo perfume sounds great. 

On another note, I truly appreciate your thoughts on SM-OG relationship @stroppyse. It's true that SOG treats her so preciously, and comparing that to how she's been treated by others so far, I just can't help but ship them together even more. This one guy who was initially so selfish and see humans as nothing, now is willing to do anything to save the only girl he ever loves, and a human girl at that. 

@haymochi, you know what, yep MW does reminds me of a jealous love-and-hate type relationship. But it's also true that immortals bond for eternity, and I'm glad that they keep the MW-OG bromance dynamics until the end. Because honestly there was a time I was convinced that the end will be an epic fight to the death between those two. But now, I'm convinced that MW will help OG, or rather do anything to keep him alive. 

@YourHighness ., love your perspective on the change of SOG's feelings to SM in the movie world. I do agree that that's when his heart starts to change from interested to love. The Monkey King is smart and apt to take advantage of all chances. We see him always a step ahead. Now if he is solely thinking by his head, he would have just let her die in the movie world. Why waste energy to destroy an entire world to save one human? That means his heart is now winning the inner fight, and he's now thinking not for himself but for SM.

Oh well, basically I loved all your discussions chinggus. Sorry I missed a lot of people's comments. Past few days I've only been lurking because had been very busy. And I skipped most of the trolling few pages back - really don't like tense situations haha. 

Can't wait for tomorrow! 

• Like 14

Looks like General Frost already saying goodbye as he is going to shoot last scene

LSG last filming ????

Looks like we gonna see SOG abs in next episode 

• Like 15
  • LOL 4

After saw LSG's latest instagram, I keep smiling like lunatic. Wahh, I never know that I am pervert and have wild imagination like this.

p/s : is that photo is the continuation from the prev ep ? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6