[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Okay the ending broke my heart to pieces

"the world without Sunmi"

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Somone tell me this isn't true!!!!!!! I want to burn the whole world now

they still need a scene of OG taking off his GGG and tell her he loves her!!!!!!!!

ASN you wench.....

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, akoomy said:

Don't tell me we won't see OYS till the hug scene at the last second of ep.20

Naaah you see fans are still sending food trucks for her today so def is still filming till today!!!

my otp wedding... keep your promise Hong  sisters

Sunmi dying without knowing how OG really feels. She still feels tht it's a relieve cos the GGG will be taken off.... have some meecy you gods!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

172dcfcec19611fab34c488cbf342a61.png

6222044ef1f0fe8a144c54cf8ed07d47.png

38fc9982a145d4253f19518bbb15e6c3.png

@astrobooy did u want to see the black dragon?:wink:

Spoiler

fdf2d190500918b7631110c88497f5c5.png

f87dc924fc8f2407c25a82bbab5b0155.png

db5ed0634a8e29f06aa82aff276d8920.png

03474583cd7467771d057945040f524f.png

4f12bf259c8242e7c5cbe5ec2feb5127.png

f77bf09ec304cf8c037e6771093c5f9e.png

33140b3acc1fcd182fdcb185cff82623.png

994be89264d2d56669d7f14c87f27a08.png

a2e76458ad6c4b21ce63bc7d766cae2b.png

Spoiler

DXXhQO2UMAALj0Y.jpg

DXXhdxsVQAEF63w.jpg

Do we even care about the black dragon now?

Poor General Frost, I hope he pulls thru.

Spoiler

cdabfe81df5abbc8f04987501044a3c0.png

bb30a28c813970ebd7f78dce40ac5c30.png

SOG gets the sword out and kills the black dragon

Spoiler

65e0d219ecc8c26b4cb85fe00fe37483.png

14c79d1939123ec87010c4347105f08a.png

But goes down with it....ekkk! I shouldve stopped at ep 18 

5b3563ada9b7683ff15479e4d7fb2563.png

ENDS no preview

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 3

Okay... Think positive please... JSM died in episode 19, so we have hope for episode 20... Meeting again - please not kind of ending like Goblin - what I want is SOG and JSM... NOT RENCARNATION!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding... No matter how many times, I will marry you... Jin Seon Mi is the one and only bride - Son Oh Gaing ever said that....

Another plenty kiss, because our monkey love kissing... For sure the baby...

Spoiler

The dragon is right in front of SJ and is roaring, but SJ just looks at it and stays there. But then OG runs up and picks up the knife. He points it at the dragon in determination and holds his ground in front of it. SJ passes out behind him and something shoots from the dragon. SJ hits the dragon and it rockets back and starts to dissapear.

OG is bleeding and can’t stand. But he is able to stand and run to SJ’s side. She is unconcious. He cradles her in his arms and they both dissapear.

Meanwhie, BR is wondering how OG broke their god shield. MW shows up, BR wants to know if MW helped him and MW says that he just gave OG a little more power. Skyland wanted to see SJ’s result and MW wanted to see OG’s choice. But BR says that the dragon didn’t dissapear, it is still here.

ASY tells WG that the dragon will still be released to the world and looks up at the darkened sky. Then we see the dragon still in a state of half alive in the air. WG goes to the gate and freezes it so the dragon cannot come in.

OG’S HOME
OG cradles Sj in his arms and calls her name…Jin Seon-mi…Jin Seon-mi. Then SJ’s eyes open. She tells him that she is sorry and a tear falls. But the sky is dark above her. SJ sees it and tells oG that he shouldn’t be there, he should go. But he says that he doesn’t want to. SJ says that he has to listen to everything she asks him to do and she wants him to go and finish it. She really wanted there love to not dissapear, but she is okay becasue of the GGG, it relieves her.

She touches a bloody hand to OG’s face and he starts to cry. She tells him, swhen you are alone, love is not there anymore, so I am happy (because he won’t have the GGG).

She dies.

OG cries and says her name over and over again…Jin Seon-mi….Jin Seon-mi. He screams and we cut to MW touching his heart. He says that SJ is dead.

BR tells him that now, nothing can stop the dragon. But MW says he will see OG’s choice, what will OG do?

We go back to the gate, the WG is still freezing the entrance with all his power.

Cut back to OG touching SJ’s face as he continues to cradle her in his arms. But then he looks at the sky in controlled anger. He walks to where he hid the sword and grabs it. he looks at it up and down and then looks at the sky.

Meanwhile WG is still holding the gate closed, he is bleeding from his mouth and the dragon is on the other side. The dragon is too powerful and WG flies away. But then we see OG walking up in slow motion, he has determination in his eyes as we see all of his measured steps. Then OG raises to the dragon, the sword has fire on it and OG swings it at the dragon. The dragon is in the air and is fully formed again, it raises toward OG, but OG holds his footing. The GGG lights up and OG does one more swing at the dragon. the GGG and the sword both shoot something and the dragon and it starts to deteriorate again.

OG is too tired to stand, he crumples to the ground as the dragon explodes. But the explosion pushes OG back, he passes out (dead?)
—————–
Not dead! OG wakes up and BR says that he can’t believe that OG was able to do it.

The sky gets bright again and OG says that the word is better, but Seon-mi isn’t there anymore. He closes his eyes.

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

noooooo..... those useless stupid gods, why did they held out OG!? he could have save so much energy for fighting the dragon..

please don't tell me they are going to the reincarnation route, at least make Sunmi a deity for her sacrifice.. make yourself useful for once hwayugi's gods.. sigh..

• Sad 3