[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Omg.. what the hell, its still a good thing that SJ died on this eps and she appear on the last eps ( more chance to happy ending ), i think we will see how can she alive tomorrow. But based on the preview, OG lost his memory? like.. seriously writer nim? and as someone mention it, that if the skyland copy SJ figure just to take off the GGG than its very terrible.. after everything that they've done for them, its not make sense. And i wont take it if the ending will be that namsan tower scene when suddenly OG remember and they reconcile and just hug each other on very last minute on the eps :angry: its better if the ending reversed, where they gonna fight the dragon first and then do the romantic scene ( last scene on ep 18 & opening scene on ep 19 ) its more make sense!! haaaa i feel so betrayed 

did they just make Sunmi lost her memory of OG!? its that why OG is crying and asking her to remember his name?

the writing preview said the other way around! I'm confuse..

don't worry guys it will be a happ ending.. its gotta be

and please make ASN, and KDS suffer greatly, and have proper closure for Buja and PK.

• Like 3

When he kept calling her name... That tears are real.... Seriously.... I'm crying with them...

seriously why they're so cruel with them....

The pain is real... SOG already felt the most heartbreaking pain...

AND NOW?????? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AMNESIA???? AND THE ONE WHO'S AMNESIA IS SONG OH GONG?!?!??!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL???? AND WHEN HE'S AMNESIA WHY HE LOOKS LIKE HEARTBROKEN MAN WHO LOCKS HIMSELF FROM OUTSIDE??????????

CAPSLOCK BROKEN.... MY OWN GGG REALLY RUINED MY NIGHT... I CAN"T SLEEP PROPER AND NEED MORE.. BUT TOMORROW IS THE LAST EPISODE...

PLEASE SATISFY ME...

Spoiler

Think positive like Descendant of The Sun... Okay I will...

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

i still can't believe we spent half the show getting premonitions of SJ being stabbed to death by SOG, and the death bell, and then 2 episodes of OTP fighting about SJ "emptying" her self and being a container for evil spirit, and then she went and died by being stabbed ACCIDENTALLY by kang effing daesung.  with SOG not even being there. that has got to be one of the biggest WTF moment in dramaland i've ever seen. seriously, show??

i'm so disappointed with the demon gang tbh, they could've defeated the dragon so much easier by teaming up (i'm side eyeing you so hard rn ma wang) and joining their powers like some heavenly power rangers (SM could be the pink ranger)

this show better ends with them both being immortals and a wedding and a baby and HEA and lotsa kisses

• Like 4

I think ep 20 will flow this way:

1. SOG lost his memory and locked himself up in sereumdong

2. heavens wants him to break free of the GGG and return to heavens, so subori gave SM (spirit) a necklace which allows her to go back to Earth for just one last time

3. she goes to SOG to remove GGG (but it somehow can't be removed?!)

4. I believe somehow SOG will regain his memory, and kiss SM one last time at the Namsan tower and tells her (video preview voiceover) "Remember my name, I will find you again for sure (?)"

5. And then SM will finally really disappear and gets reincarnated ?!?!?!?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

For the CGI dragon effects :wink:

Thanks for this! Sad to see only brave WG holding his ground against the dragon (where are the other deities...!!) 

I am puzzled why they want SOG back to Skyland after this elaborate scheme of giving him GGG and letting him fall in love with JSM.

I am still rooting for The Return of JSM! It ain’t over till the fat lady sings! 

f78.gif

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, walkinsiesta said:

i'm so disappointed with the demon gang tbh, they could've defeated the dragon so much easier by teaming up (i'm side eyeing you so hard rn ma wang) and joining their powers like some heavenly power rangers (SM could be the pink ranger)

this show better ends with them both being immortals and a wedding and a baby and HEA and lotsa kisses

I think Mawang did give OG the power to escape the god's trap? but, he should also help fight the dragon.

• Like 1

Okay already found the preview.. I need someone to translate

JSM meet SBR and showed the "happy ending" necklace??? Does it means they will have a chance?

Or SBR said JSM can not leave to rencarnation because she made SOG like that? So she should release SOG from that GGG effects first???

When she tries to take that GGG, she can't. Why? But when why in same clothes, SOG cries like that???

Edited by maria_m2me
correction
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

5. And then SM will finally really disappear and gets reincarnated ?!?!?!?

please, none of that reincarnation bullsh*t pleeeaseee

if they follow the original JTTW story,both the monkey and the monk (hey, it's catchy! lol) got promoted to being deities for their sacrifices

that is, if the heavenly idiots in this drama can find their way out of their own asses..srsly, if stupidity is a requirement to be in "heaven" then both SM and SOG are better off just partying up in sureumdong

• Like 4

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Thank you for your positive thoughts every time.

Don't worry chingu I'm positive that it will end well. 

Though I don't  know if JSM became a wandering soul cause her clothes was still the same when she was stabbed minus the blood stains. I think SOG will not have an amnesia, maybe it's  his own doing to remove his memories for a while.

• Like 5