[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

:crazy: ...... whoot????? is the tower going to be the ending in eps 20? after the bloody tears of today eps? heeeellll noo wayyy need to be more than just hugging to wrap it, andweeiiiiii:expressionless:and  not so in the mood for reincarnation plot.... or having a memory lost... <_<

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay I just found the text preview... https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-19/

And seems SOG will have loss memory. But why? In the last episode 19, he still say "the world become better, but there's no Jin Seon Mi anymore."

TEXT PREVIEW
OG barely survives the fight against the dragon. He loses his memory and traps himself in Sooyungdong (his home). The Skyland figures out that OG isn’t going back to the Skyland because of the GGG, so they try to remove the GGG from OG.

SJ is dead, but ASY is still around (RAGE!). She is hiding but she finally comes out to see PK.

MW look for his sons whereabouts and finds a little clue from somewhere he didn’t expect.

I'm confused if SJ is dead, why is she in the preview???? OMG HUHU

based on previous episodes i was expecting to be underwhelmed by the action scenes because those were not this drama's strength. but wow, underwhelmed was too weak lol. i kept saying that's it? that's it?? through the "fight" scenes lol.

and what happened to kang daseung? did the dragon ate him? he suddenly disappeared midway.. if he's dead then wow that was so disappointing. he needs to be tortured more after what he's done. i mean, SM spent her whole life being tortured and she didn't even do anything evil. stupid heavenly bastards

the whole thing didn't go to the skyland's plan for sure, with SM being killed by kang daesung of all the stupid people in that stupid world.

i guess they're going to tie up all the relationship threads tomorrow. i just want lots of kisses and babies (and some more baby-making please *winkwink*)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, poofiemoosie said:

could it be the SJ we see in the preview is a fake? i.e. the heaven's deities attempt to remove the GGG for him while SOG lost his memory? 

OMG..what you said prolly make sense. the skyland's cheap schemes.Uri OG can see right thru

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

TEXT PREVIEW
OG barely survives the fight against the dragon. He loses his memory and traps himself in Sooyungdong (his home). The Skyland figures out that OG isn’t going back to the Skyland because of the GGG, so they try to remove the GGG from OG.

SJ is dead, but ASY is still around (RAGE!). She is hiding but she finally comes out to see PK.

MW look for his sons whereabouts and finds a little clue from somewhere he didn’t expect.

Ah, the skyland wants to remove the bracelet so did they sent a JSM lookalike or JSM's soul? Is this SOG's way to trick them into bringing back the real JSM?

I don't think he lost his memory because in the video preview he was crying.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I will go crazy if it's her spirit wandering around rrrrrr :crazy:

why must OG loss his memory ? Because it's too painful? It's unfair!!

I think that's precisely why. I think he might choose to, hmm amnesia might be too strong a term... he might choose to wall off his memories or rather his heart because he just can't handle a world without her. It doesn't appear to be doing the trick too well considering he willingly imprisons himself in his home, I bet because even in his walled-off state he still can't stand a world without her. :bawling:

Edited to Add:  His home is also where she died, so... yeah, we can also look at it as he's refusing to leave her side even after her death. I'm not crying!  Gah, why do I keep making myself so sad!  Tomorrow's episode better not be as sad as I just made myself.

• Sad 5

What on earth, when did this show become a soap opera , why does he have memory loss :huh: I hope that that's really SJ and not some ghost or weird richard simmons. Also I can't believe it's episode 20 and we still don't know why SOG was punished.The last scene of this show better not be the tower scene or else I'll riot :angry: We derserve the happily ever after with the wedding and kids :wub:

• Like 4

Yes that tears is too real hence i don't think he lost his memory cos he is crying in pain. The namsan tower scene was shot a while ago  so they won't end it with just that scene right???!!

i'm going crazy cos predicting this drama is useless.

OG please don't lock yourself in. Turn the heaven world upside down and avenge poor Sunmi booohooo

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, poofiemoosie said:

could it be the SJ we see in the preview is a fake? i.e. the heaven's deities attempt to remove the GGG for him while SOG lost his memory? 

Yeah. I think u are right. Logically, I see in the preview she wear the same clothes when she died. Is it ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, poofiemoosie said:

Yeah I thought the same. Heaven want to remove GGG so OG can back to skyland that is why the GGG can't be taking off by the fake SM and OG not nice to the fake SM as he used to do to JSM, OG knows it's not the real JSM. Maybe JSM will appear once SOG try to kill himself like the white heron. Just wish JSM will come back soon

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Wedding!! Wedding!! Wedding!!

this drama is giving me the ultimate stress of all time

indeed !! like a roller coaster ride :glasses: maybe when OG realize there is no more SM he use his power to erase his memory of JSM , GGG did not disappeared maybe it symbolized that the Love still there to fight for OMG ... the ending of ep.20 must be equal to the first 7 minutes of ep.19, or lot more happier after the last push and pull .

• Like 1

Haha about the dragon cgi, well, I don't have high expectation for it to be honest. I am more interested in SunMi and OhGong rather than how the dragon look. 

As for the namsan tower scene, there was a video of them hughing right? didn't some of the fan accounts also say that they kissed there? 

• Like 2