[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

Don't Bring In The Tofu ...please

JiAn's friend was caught and was held in the precinct.

If JY's goon got to her first, her life will definitely be in danger.

If the police got to her first, she's definitely going to prison. i think even DH can't save her from that. 

N-ooooooo prison please! 

If they will do that they should arrest JY and Yoon first. It all started with the bribe money they want to frame Director Park with. :angry:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

The way He rub the phone sofly solemly lift up and call her:cry:

He realize now, all the moment he breakdown actually someone always near him.

2 more episode yet  still no one know Where the story will end.

IMG_20180510_212211.jpg

7 more days to wait

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, berny said:

Don't Bring In The Tofu ...please

JiAn's friend was caught and was held in the precinct.

If JY's goon got to her first, her life will definitely be in danger.

If the police got to her first, she's definitely going to prison. i think even DH can't save her from that. 

N-ooooooo prison please! 

If they will do that they should arrest JY and Yoon first. It all started with the bribe money they want to frame Director Park with. :angry:

maybe she will do a plea deal ? the only way i could accept prison if hes waiting there for her after and they hug ;p 

• Like 4

@akhenaten said:-

And then the prediction of the other non-shippers will come to pass: Ji An will end up with Ji Seok.  That’s how it’s done in the olden days; parents adopted into their families the girls who are betrothed to their sons so they can bring them up themselves.At least Ji Seok’s dad already knows his bride very well.

I meant that sarcastically though.  Because in all honesty, I have no idea if Ji An and Dong Hoon will live, love and laugh together in the end or if she will go into the sunset alone while he decides he’s going to salvage his marriage for the sake of the family honor.  :)

Y'know that's not such a bad idea...that Ji-An could "imprint" on poor lil' Ji-Seok 'cause it worked for Renesmee & Jacob in Twilight so:phew::wink: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean imagine Ji-An.... a cougar? WoW. Mind blown. That's a scary thought. HA.

I'm just :lol::lol: at the "walking off to sunset alone" 'cause it reminds me of an old western or something!:w00t:

Oh btw....random and OT but why did you pick the name of an Egyptian Pharaoh as your ID? I'm just asking out of curiosity:D  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Now, time to completely lose my composure...

He wore the slippers. He took them out, they sat under his desk for a while, and he would look at them. Then once he got settled into his new private office, he put them on. He is IN. Literally. She belongs to him now.

And the way he fondled his phone in the movie theater like it was her face?

Sexual healing drama, folks.

Double entendre much? :lol:

• LOL 10

19 minutes ago, Wotad said:

maybe she will do a plea deal ? the only way i could accept prison if hes waiting there for her after and they hug ;p 

Oh yeah... you're right ...can JA be like a " state witness"  ???

*** A state witness is one of two or more persons jointly charged with the commission of a crime, but who is discharged with his consent as such accused so that he/she may be a witness for the State.

It will not be fair and just if JA is the only one they are able to arrest, and put in prison.... JY and Yoon are the ones who should burn in hell.

Ending the drama with tofu... and a drone shot of the tofu... really , really sucks.  :crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

My feelings after watching preview with subs: before ep 13, I as 50% happy ending, 40% sad ending, 10% open ending. After episode 13, 30% happy ending, 40% sad ending, 30% open ending; after ep. 14 - couldn't still process it lol; after preview: 75% happy ending, 25% sad ending, 0% open ending!! I'm just very hopefull now!

OMG! Couldn't believe when I realized DH did silently cry! Twice!!! The feels!!!

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, kysy said:

Ratings(Nielsen): 

Nationwide: 6.468

Seoul: 7.374 

Highest ratings so far, both Nationwide and in Seoul.

Congratulation to Myahjussi team.

And yes another Lee sung kyung and Lee Ji eun drama please.

Their chimestry overwhelmed me forever.

So in love with DH -Jian, can't imagine another otp could replace them in my memory, there is greatest love could we seen in our life time.

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@akhenaten said:-

Y'know that's not such a bad idea...that Ji-An could "imprint" on poor lil' Ji-Seok 'cause it worked for Renesmee & Jacob in Twilight so:phew::wink: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean imagine Ji-An.... a cougar? WoW. Mind blown. That's a scary thought. HA.

I'm just :lol::lol: at the "walking off to sunset alone" 'cause it reminds me of an old western or something!:w00t:

Oh btw....random and OT but why did you pick the name of an Egyptian Pharaoh as your ID? I'm just asking out of curiosity:D  

@Latte_Anyday hahahaha. “imprint” is just so...animalistic. :D but honestly, I don’t know if those people posturing this option for Ji An’s character even realize how icky that would be.  She’s in love with his dad and shares a bond with him that’s so much more than what he had with Ji Seok’s mom, even though they were married.  Dong Hoon and Ji An’s relationship, if you think about it now, is actually far more intimate than that of Dong Hoon and Yoon Hee. Yoon Hee just happens to be married to him. And they want Ji An to marry his son????  How would that make Ji An feel? And Dong Hoon? And poor Ji Seok? Duh. These people. :wacko:

About my ID, I love ancient history and particularly ancient Egyptian history and once dreamt of pursuing a career in the area of history and archeology.  But I was a Park Dong Hoon in my youth and went instead for a “safer and more practical” choice, which was a pre-law business course. So there. :)

• Like 12

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Park Dong Hoon really is a violent man at the core, and we see the beast coming out of him more and more with each episode.  How many men has he punched now in the last few weeks?  This analysis at Tumblr of his violent nature is so well written; everyone should read it.

That analysis on Tumblr forced me to sign up to that site. Brilliant insights!!

6 hours ago, chickfactor said:

And I realize this is probably not realistic, but now, I really want the monk to throw off his monk robes and climb down the mountain and run into Jung-Hee's arms.

Me too!!!! They say that a man becomes a philosopher when he gets a wife. If MONK wants enough on his plate to think about and philosophize over and attain enlightenment, let him come down from that mountain and wife her up!! I love how the tables are turning, the monk is now the disturbed one while JH is moving on! Do y'all think he's cracking? He must be questioning his "calling" right now!!

BRILLIANT ENDING!! It's 3am here and I'm shouting in my bed as I watch on my tablet!

However, I truly, honestly, really, have no idea how the OTP will end up, especially after seeing the preview. I can't deduce or think or make conjectures. I am ready for what the writer will throw at us next week. Bring it!!!

Although I'm  keeping my drama addiction low key in my master's class, I've tried to get someone to watch this drama. Lemme see if he will bother watching. I  think he'll like it because he seems to like my opinions.

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

My feelings after watching preview with subs: before ep 13, I as 50% happy ending, 40% sad ending, 10% open ending. After episode 13, 30% happy ending, 40% sad ending, 30% open ending; after ep. 14 - couldn't still process it lol; after preview: 75% happy ending, 25% sad ending, 0% open ending!! I'm just very hopefull now!

OMG! Couldn't believe when I realized DH did silently cry! Twice!!! The feels!!!

Yeah... his voice was shaking so bad, his voice was struggling like it's painful for him to speak, and i didn't know men can sob...but he sounded like he was trying not to sob... geez... and would a man who they claim is just considering JiAn just like a dear sister, friend, react like that so emotionally like his soul is being torn apart???  what the...  :mellow:

I HAVE A QUESTION.......

To those who know the Korean language well.... 

The conversations of DH & JA.... are the conversations "informal"... like that very emotional phone conversation?

In Korea they have formal and informal/casual  way of conversing right?  Like formal speech towards people you just met, or when speaking to someone older, or your senior...

And then there's the informal way (i think they refer to it as "banmal") of talking between close friends already.

So how do DH & JA converse with each other?

• Like 14

my feels :( just watching ep 14 with subs and all this stuff on JA saying stuff about reborn etc ...please don't let her die or anything T_T

13 minutes ago, berny said:

Yeah... his voice was shaking so bad, his voice was struggling like it's painful for him to speak, and i didn't know men can sob...but he sounded like he was trying not to sob... geez... and would a man who they claim is just considering JiAn just like a dear sister, friend, react like that so emotionally like his soul is being torn apart???  what the...  :mellow:

I HAVE A QUESTION.......

To those who know the Korean language well.... 

The conversations of DH & JA.... are the conversations "informal"... like that very emotional phone conversation?

In Korea they have formal and informal/casual  way of conversing right?  Like formal speech towards people you just met, or when speaking to someone older, or your senior...

And then there's the informal way (i think they refer to it as "banmal") of talking between close friends already.

So how do DH & JA converse with each other?

They speak informally with each other haha T_T *tear* but sometimes JA speaks politely adding 'yo' to sentences (for example sometimes in the phone scene) but DH just speaks informally haha

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

12 minutes ago, berny said:

I haven't seen episode 14, but did he really cry?  I now realize that Ki Hoon took all of them to a place far away from their neighborhood precisely to provide a space for DH to cry and let it all out.  But while his voice crack a few times, I don't think the dam burst.  The bottle was full, but he could not uncork so to speak.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

I haven't seen episode 14, but did he really cry?  I now realize that Ki Hoon took all of them to a place far away from their neighborhood precisely to provide a space for DH to cry and let it all out.  But while his voice crack a few times, I don't think the dam burst.  The bottle was full, but he could not uncork so to speak.

Im not sure if he cried but i think that in one scene we hear him on the phone crying , like when shes spying on him i could be wrong but i swear i heard that. His eyes are always begging to cry when hes speaking to her on the phone though. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

He did not exactly cry all out..

But you know how when you try very hard not to cry and your voice sound hoarse, and his voice was really shaky too.  I was watching with my headphones on, you can really hear his struggle not to sob.

And all those in-denial viewers say all he feels for her is brotherly or paternal...what the...my gosh would a guy react so emotionally like ? that if all he feels is something platonic or just being best friends whatever..<_<

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

I saw he crying (better saying, tears felt from his eyes) two times: when he was alone - after the discovery, remembering his relationship with JA and realizing some things happened because she was spying on him. The second time, when YJ confessed everything and then he realized she was protecting him. Quiet tears!!!!

Here: 

and here:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Im not sure if he cried but i think that in one scene we hear him on the phone crying , like when shes spying on him i could be wrong but i swear i heard that. His eyes are always begging to cry when hes speaking to her on the phone though. 

Yeah, I think that was a feint.

DH left his phone in the movie theater so that she wouldn't hear him confront Joon-Young. Then we heard her listening to a man crying through her headphones. So we thought it was him, but it was actually a scene in the movie.

So he gingerly holds the phone up and says, "Lee Ji-An... Lee Ji-An... call me."

(And *I DIE*)

Anyway, the other times he cried, he cried silently.

Let's take a moment to point out that his silent, manly, sexy tears are for her. When he first heard her tragic life story from Choon-Dae, when he finds out she's been listening to him and looking out for him, and when he realizes that she ran away to protect him.

• Like 17
  • Sad 2