[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

Go Seung Ji

On 8/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, rubie said:

I believe Eugene will hold on to the hairpin as it's the only belonging last worn by his mother that he has. It symbolizes her death as the closure he's looking for. Even if it was just a simple wood carving by a little boy, he would have preferred keeping it than the pricey but burdensome ornament that only reminded him of that fateful day in Joseon. Though it took years, it's probably a little relief that he gave it back to the owners to deal with what their family did to his.

my thoughts,

if we talk about hidden symbolic :)

EC mother said ""i want be like a flower in next life, you will live in a house like this, i will bloom in the garden."

He was a slave in Joseon - his father and mother were killed, he run away and go America (bad ending). EC in next life is an American soldier (captain), acting consul in Joseon, he met AS and fell in love.  

AS is like reincarnation of his mother (she was born few years later and look very similar, she is a noble woman not a slave, brave like EC mother) and second precious woman in his life.

I think AS will ask him once about his mother and he will show her a hairpin. AS is brave and bold enough to ask for a hairpin and wear it (good ending). She would prefer to wear a piece of wood in her hair (so important for EC), not those beautiful aristocratic hairpins. A hairpin is a symbol for me that EC and AS could have a good ending. 

It seems to me that in the end they will live together in America and will have a cozy house with a garden with flowers that will remind him of his mother.

Edit:

HS about AS when he want give her flowers "You are like flower"

• Like 3

Let me know if this was already posted.

BTS for Fool-Moron-Loser

tvndrama.official [#special making]

(loud) #FML don't let anybody miss chemistry between them(loud)

BTS for Fool-Moron-Loser scenes, seems that LBH is providing a lot of ideas and ad libs.

First scene is LBH talking and giving ideas to YYS about how to show off with sword.

2nd scene is BYH fooling around YYS.

3rd scene is the first meeting at the bar between FML. LBH is adding his idea to pull his coat under BYH. In the monitoring scene, LBH is saying this is the strongest way of talking(My coat!) for Eugene since the beginning and they're all laughing.

4th scne is LBH saying he's paying only for him with hand gesture. That seems to be testing take, you can see crew behind them.

5th scene is where HS was saying drinking together means they're already friends. You can see that LBH is thinking and dropping his cup without drinking.

6th scene is BYH showing off his charms :) and failing. BYH is so cute here :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@mistymorning, thanks so much for the clip translation. th_tq.gif We definitely have not seen/read that yet. Seems like a new set of the behind-the-scenes from the production.

Good to know that the guys really get along well and having a lot of FML fun at the set. th_thumbup.gif

@Ahpheng you are so quick! The latest c-strip, steaming hot from the oven! :lol: If you like the icons I've posted, please feel free to save and use them, too. They're not mine at all, I can't remember where I got them years ago (as a newbie) but I'm sure they're created for sharing.

Photos: tvN // MBN Star

기ì¬ì 0ë²ì§¸ ì´ë¯¸ì§

• Like 10

@Ahpheng I shall try to post more emojis and icons, then. salute.gif 

Hmm.. a piggyback ride is a classic Kdrama 101, indeed. But Ae Shin wouldn't need a piggyback ride, even when she's been shot in the leg. th_no2.gif 

Rooftop-hopping, done. Handshake, done. Hugging, done. Rickshaw-ride, done. Frozen-river break-up, done. Gun-practice, done. Horse-riding, (almost) done. 912.gif

So, let' see ... 176.gif

Fan art feat. Ae Shin's strong arms.. her left and right.

Art by h.dulky

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

This is probably my wishful thinking but did anyone notice how Ae Shin’s eyes always looked so tearful during her separation from Eugene? Most noticeable in the scene when she was eating that castella cake with Hina... Talk about crying all night lmao :lol: her eyes then immediately reverted back to happy sparkling when she got back together with Eugene :rolleyes:

• Like 9

Published on August 12, 2018 by Stone Music Entertainment

HA HYUN SANG – BECOME THE WIND (바람이 되어) MR. SUNSHINE OST PART 7

Credit: POPGASA

The withered flower petal that resembles you
Will it fly away with the wind?

If only I could see you in my dreams

I’ll become the wind
And embrace the flowing tears
From your cheeks

I’ll become the wind
And stay by your side
By your side

Past the cold fog in my eyes
The sight of your back flickers before me

If only I could see you in my dreams

I’ll become the wind
From your cheeks

I’ll become the wind
And stay by your side
By your side

Can’t you feel it?
My heart that is welled up
At the tip of this wind?

I can’t reach you
So I’m lost and wandering

Can’t you see the foolish me?
I’m right next to you

I’ll become the wind
From your cheeks

I’ll become the wind
And stay by your side
By your side

ms223.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, mistymorning said:

New stills released for episode 14!

Hide contents

from http://news1.kr/articles/?3400769

'Mr Sunshine' LBH and BYH fighting against the group of ronins raising temperature of TV.

Yay! Bromance unite! B)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 2