Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

@rubie (I can't seem to delete the picture of the BTS Meet and Greet from your quote) Thanks for the compliment, didn't know the Meet and Greet was a hot topic on twitter, I just post you see and don't read, gotta spend more time reading other posts and get ideas for stripping. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

58 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

AGB Nielsen Ratings:

Episode 1   7/7/18       8.852%

Episode 2   7/8/18       9.691%

Episode 3   7/14/18    10.082%

Episode 4   7/15/18    10.567%

Episode 5   7/21/18    10.835%

Episode 6   7/22/18     11.713%

Episode 7  7/28/18      11.114%

Episode 8  7/29/18      12.330%

Episode 9  8/3/18        11.695%

Episode 10  8/4/18      13.534%

Episode 11  8/11/18    12.792%

Episode 12  8/12/18    13.399%

Source

Wahh if you look at this— sunday’s episodes are always higher than saturday’s episodes eh... guess people stay out later on saturdays than sundays haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@philosophie yes seems like there are more new characters. Wonder why they suddenly mentioned Hina's step daughter, maybe she will appear later for some purpose.

~~~

I feel really sad for Dong Mae, I know most people here are team Eugene, which is fine, that is the main otp: AS n EC. Hence I rather they make DM an outright violent villain then I will sympathesize him lesser, but he kept being nice to all the women, it just make everything sadder.

The scene that surprised me was his monologue infront of AS's parents altar. Who would have expected that he got to meet the parents first? Haha. It breaks my heart further that the next scene cut to AS dating happily. I want to tell DM, you stop worrying about AS and concentrate on making money for yourself and your band of brothers!

I did went to read up more on the Ronin people ie samurais without lords at that time. I dont know why the writer has to hammer another nail into DM's sorry status. He can slash anybody's throat, but remain low on the social ladder in both Joseon and Japan.

That said, I feel all the joy of dating love between AS and EC. All the flowers and nonsense Zebra stuff. Dating folks do the silliest things, yep, including eating paper. I am pretty sure AS and EC will have a happy ending. 

So my concern is with DM and Hina, these are people with sad life stories, will they have a sad ending too? The horrid villain Wan Ik asking eligible bachelors if they are married. Pfttt.

I am not asking for a happy ending for DM but he better not die early on me...

• Like 12

I haven't watched ep12 but I did catch the preview for ep 13. As I expected DM will be betrayed, sort of. WI is gonna used DM's rejection to provide service to implicate DM for the crime he didn't do or for killing his assistance or for changing allegiance (?). That snippet tortured scene... WI, he will be the last to die but I hope he dies without any mercy, urgh!

• Like 7

MRSN1_Week6_Thumb_16x9-400x240.png2018-08-12-11.png?resize=1024,576&ssl=1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYC8Bp-Zg6v7D0kvyp-dU

" I'll ask just one more thing, The emperor's bank certificate. 

You said you'd take the path that would ruin Joseon.  Then why did you return it?"

" I guess it was, to make you turn around once more like you did just now."

Whether your listening, reading or watching still it's the words those said and those that are left unsaid that are larger than life and just build upon each other.   Like a spark that quickly burns into a living and breathing flame.  It's being touched without seeing them touch at all.  It's their heartbeat and rhythm that moves in and out and yet stays in sync like watching their words dancing in mid air above and between them. 

Intimacy? 

They prove that two people can experience it through their minds alone. 

That love whether it's for a day or forever.

The experience everything that is felt through them and because of them.

Is not only remembered it becomes a living part of who and what,

You are...

@qwenli I am such angsty trash, so I've been all about Dong Mae's one sided love for Ae Shin. BUT YES. Dong Mae and Hina have such chemistry, you kinda have to wonder how nothing happened between them before this. I mean, it genuinely BAFFLES my mind. 

I'm posting someone else's gif with permission cause LOOK AT THE AESTHETICS

tumblr_pddl96HtUB1u31qbmo2_540.gif

• Like 10

6 hours ago, jimjim_1704 said:

drama OST All Are Great really :)

and I liked the song at the end of ep 12 . Hope they release it soon . 

but anybody knows about that song in ep 11 when Choi Yoojin goes to Jang and think about Ae-shin while shooting the Gun ?

(at 28' - ep 11)

please help me if you know :)

Think it’s Park Won’s song. They just released it on youtube.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, blademan said:

If only Eugune was there as well :lol: 

Creds. Tumblr

@blademan Thanks for liking my gifs and I don't mind reposts on other sites but please do credit my personal tumblr or offer a link to the original post. 

"Creds. Tumblr" is extremely vague and gives no indication as to who the actual creator is. There's a lot of users and posts on Tumblr. Giving credit where it is due helps keep fandom alive otherwise we'd all just be talking into the wind cause creators are afraid to share their work.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gosh! I smiled alot watched episode 12, felt as if I was Ae Shin, fluttered and shyyy. Aw, Eugene! Such a sweet mouth you are! :wub:  

Okay, some thoughts:

- I love the frenemy between those trio; The Fool, The Moron and The Loser! They do care each other, like how DM gave EC information about WI, and of course the tram scene between DM and SH! Awwww, they look cute! Or the frenemy between AS and HN. There might be opportunity for them to cooperate one day, just like the trio who will cooperate to protect AS.

- when I watched EP 12 preview, I wondered why AS passed by EC without saying a word nor smile but teary eyes. Then I think because she is disappointed and sad that EC will soon leave Joseon. She showed that too when she met EC in legacy to translate the letter. Maybe that's also the reason why EC decided to stay longer in Josean.

- But another reason why he stays in Josean longer is because he wants to protect AS, at least teach her how to be sniper using better rifle. 

-Aww and look at this couple, instead of giving her flower or jewelry as a gift, he gave her a Russian rifle! How romantic! Lol

- The trio who love AS, have their own ways to protect AS, awww isn't it nice to be AS? No wonder HN got jealous. But good that HN has new perspective about AS, that's she's not weak noble woman, she got skill with rifle!

- I sense there will be more sad scenes after the happy ones we got in Ep 12! :unsure:

- It seems like the writer try to lead us to believe that it will be a sad ending, which maybe she will turn it to be a happy ending ( I HOPE!! )

- The bloody hand EC hold in the preview of EP 13. I also think that it's Joseph. He's on the way to meet him. Guess it's WI's order. And DM being tortured! And EC's there too! I hope he will help him there!:tears:

Okay that's all my thoughts for now. I hope Saturday comes soooonnn!

• Like 9

river meeting and sharing guns

letter

who is joseph

more

I have one similarity with AS. You are pretty? No.

You are a woman? No.

Shooting? Yes.

3 bowls, 5, 9?

Predictions. I will never hit 10.

wordplay 4 fun :)

I have the impression that the man whose bloody hand EC is holding could be Joseph, the missionary. Sure, the other possibility is the gunman GN, AS's master. But to me, it makes sense why Joseph could be WI's target. In the preview, we see DM arrested and tortured. In my opinion, EC will use his position and come to his rescue therefore WI will retaliate against EC and kill Joseph as he knows very well what Joseph means to him after reading the letter. We shouldn't forget that WI read the letter therefore he knows that EC is in love with a woman. So when the traitor asked if EC was married, his intention was to know the identity of the loved woman. Moreover, I sense that he also saw a possibility to use EC if he could marry him to his daughter. But based on the preview, since EC meddles in WI's business, the latter will realize that EC is his enemy hence he is looking for another party: HS. The latter is the perfect candidate for his daughter.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the man whose bloody hand EC is holding could be Joseph, the missionary. Sure, the other possibility is the gunman GN, AS's master. But to me, it makes sense why Joseph could be WI's target. In the preview, we see DM arrested and tortured. In my opinion, EC will use his position and come to his rescue therefore WI will retaliate against EC and kill Joseph as he knows very well what Joseph means to him after reading the letter. We shouldn't forget that WI read the letter therefore he knows that EC is in love with a woman. So when the traitor asked if EC was married, his intention was to know the identity of the loved woman. Moreover, I sense that he also saw a possibility to use EC if he could marry him to his daughter. But based on the preview, since EC meddles in WI's business, the latter will realize that EC is his enemy hence he is looking for another party: HS. The latter is the perfect candidate for his daughter.

I think it's Joseph too. 
LVI said he didnt finish reading the letter.

He is curious why someone stole it (we know thief - AS). 

AS was mentioned at the end of letter (AS-EC scene and meeting in his office). It seems to me that he happily didnt discover this information. AS is temporarily safe.
Yes. He realy meddle in his business (saving DM). This may be the reason for Joseph death.

VI dont know that EC is in love and hence the question whether he has a wife. (VI-EC meeting Glory hotel)

HS is a better party (the richest man in the country). Accidental collision and meeting.

The writers again tease the fans and combined the scenes in the preview

AS grandfather - HS meeting 

Grandfather say "take AS with u"

I think HS say "She have another man. I know who - Eugene Choi acting consul, captain US army"

This is how grandfather finds out about AS EC relationship

• Like 4