Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

I'm trying not to think too hard about the ending because I know in my heart it's going to end badly for a majority of the characters. Hee Sung is the character with the biggest death flag for me, and I keep thinking about the flash we got in episode 7 where we could see him with closed eyes and it was night time (I know people said it could be about what the characters wanted but he didn't looked very relaxed there). I'm scared for Hina too because she reminds me of a certain character in Capital Scandal that I loved who died tragically...I'm not too hopeful about the other characters but maybe one of them will survive, I don't know.

Ughhh I'm not ready for the ending.

• Like 2

@luna11 keep writing dear. It's really a good read. I share the same sentiments as yours. Since my main motivation for coming to watch this drama is also about the righteous army, sad ending is rather fitting, I guess. Hope for more of the righteous army plots going forward. I want to know how are they going to work together as a team fighting for freedom and saving their country.

• Like 7

@Ahpheng, Saturday has never been better indeed! :lol:

mrsun12_09.gif

Instead of taking the train with many people watching (and talking), the horse-riding date seems one of a kind that truly represents their carefree but intense relationship. Eugene probably suggested the idea and Ae Shin totally loving it, just the two of them, away from it all. Her right & left hand already knew about him and AS is more than capable of taking care of herself. Seizing the precious moment, they realize that there might not be such a chance again, considering the obvious situation against them.  The heartaches that await...

This latest capture is only adding the anxiety to the coming episode.. sadness appears so much sooner..

It doesn't show who.. or what.. but .. there's just no happiness after the seaside scene. :tears: As Netflix mentions tears in this weekend's episodes.. tears are what we're getting. :tears:

Source: OSEN

Spoiler

ms225.jpg

I could be wrong.. it looks like a Marines' uniform (the blue coat).. Kyle???! :o :(

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Making video of LBH and KTR filming the Eugene and Ae Shin shooting practice scenes. Great to see them having fun filming the scene. They both seem to enjoy having fun and joking around the set. 

More BTS in the video in the link below.

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/3847512

• Like 7

TVN site hinting of plot twist in Mr Sunshine. What could it be? Ae Shin’s grandfather is involved in the Righteous Army all along?

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, aurelionsol said:

@rubie it's winter in the country so it must be a coat. This is my impression... the missionary can also be warmly dressed and in one picture I see local people in the background. 

Come to think of it, if someone or some group purposely kill or injure an American soldier, that would mean war. It would be too much at stake, perhaps it's not Kyle. Whoever it is, soldier or civilian or missionary, it's never a good idea to begin with. Whether it's a warning to intimidate & scare off Eugene, it could only escalate into something bad. Fearing for the worst.. the much-touted scene may appear tomorrow (ep 14) as the cliffhanger.

Anyway, just like Ae Shin's Mr. Haengrang & Ms. Haman.. here are Eugene's self-proclaimed right and left hand men, photos posted by Do Mi ~

• Like 8

For those who are watching Mr Sunshine on Netflix, they are having Episode 13 viewing party on their Facebook tonight. See the invite below.

Never had so much fun live watching a drama like what I am having now with watching Mr Sunshine. I think I will take a look......:D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, aurelionsol said:

@rubie It is also quite possible that Kyle or one of the soldiers covered his body with his coat. Eugene arrived after some time and recognized the body of his stepfather.

Makes sense, doing it out of respect to Eugene's foster father. But somehow.. it feels weird that 90% probably saying it'll be Joseph. Too predictable? Wonder if it'll turn out someone else and we'll be slapping our foreheads instead. Anyway, it's still not a happy scene.

Found this on IG.. looks like MR.SUNSHINE PPL is working well. The candies especially are bestsellers, the cube coffee too. Eugene's music box has found some fans. And now the teacup set is being highly-praised for the unique features. It can't be helped that there has to be PPLs in various scenes, considering that there's no CF breaks. It's obviously not easy to introduce believable items in a period piece without everyone raising one or both eyebrows. th_coffee5.gif

Photos: Kim Hyun-a

• Like 3

@rubie It seems to me that Kyle (best friend) will come up and say a few words of support. Next to Korean women is a man in officer's uniform - Kyle. The missionary probably boasted about his Korean son, 2 women in the back realize that it's Eugene (his cry). I expect a sad scene :( 

Ok.. ok.. funny scene first.. :lol:

Ae Shin on a mission from her English teacher to deliver a message to the American Legation. She translated the Korean words & style of greeting into English. :P Eugene can only laugh at his beloved..

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, rubie said:

This latest capture is only adding the anxiety to the coming episode.. sadness appears so much sooner..

It doesn't show who.. or what.. but .. there's just no happiness after the seaside scene. :tears: As Netflix mentions tears in this weekend's episodes.. tears are what we're getting. :tears:

Source: OSEN

Hide contents

I could be wrong.. it looks like a Marines' uniform (the blue coat).. Kyle???! :o :(

Do you remember the pic of Ae Shin's father shown in last week's episode - the one that was with the assassin who betrayed him so many years ago and is now with Eugene - it had writing on its back, no? So, could the document in Ae Shin's hand be that picture? Maybe Eugene gives it to her and she cries when she sees her father's picture for the first time.  I could be totally wrong and it is some letter from Eugene conveying a tragedy befallen on him. 

@rubieThe new scenes are hilarious. Thanks for posting here. 

• Like 3

@mistergenie That's right! Eugene showed the photo of Ae Shin's father to her. He doesn't hide it from her, EC told AS what she needs to know. Soon, she will find out about the murderer LWI.

There're more than these 2 clips in the particular scene. But this shows that Eugene can't even wipe the tears on Ae Shin's face..  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The one who was killed. I put under spoiler.

Spoiler

It was Joseph who was killed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

The one who was killed. I put under spoiler.

As expected,  from the given clues in the dialogue etc.  Sigh...  :cold_sweat:

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Sad 2

So sad.. so sad. :tears: Eugene had it all quite good till now. He's been happy and quite content coming back to Joseon and meeting Ae Shin.

Will this make him turn rogue and completely vengeful?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2