[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

The ending:tears: And the way  Shin III smiled at So Bong after human Shin hurt him :tears: She has already seen his back filled with wires many episodes ago... I have no idea what human Shin was thinking. He wanted to prove who is a real human? Both So Bong and Shin III are aware of what he is made of. This was so cruel:tears:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I knowww! it's like he is doing all the stupid and evil stuff and I should be mad at him but I can't stop feeling sorry for him especially when he threatened NS3 with So Bong at the end because that's how Grandpa threatens everyone and he probably picked it from him. Like I'm mad at him but I feel so sorry for him as well. I hope he will get back on the right track the dramas draining my energy :bawling: and tbh I'm scared of NS3 as well like he looked supppperrr angry in the last scene and I feel like he will hurt NS.

Mee tooo.....It's because grandpa 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

NS3 comes and meet Ns as per stills . NS3 brings up SB , he’s protective over her. Shin mentioned she’s just the bodyguard. Wow NS3 is really angry . NS question him about whether he even knows what feelings are ? NS even says don’t touch SB sB arrived. NS throws stuff at NS3 . sB screams at NS . NS3 steps in front of SB. real NS throws a spanner at NS3, the spanner breaks , NS3 face reveals the metal beneath

OMG, this looks really bad. :( So, are these two going to fight till the end? I pity human Nam Shim but I'm scared for NS3. If he hurts NS3 I don't care how much he suffered, I will not forgive him. Enough with the physical violence and evil machinations, I'm this close to put him in my list of villains. For now and unless NS changes a lot, I'm siding 100% with NS3 and So Bong. Awww, I just want my babies to stay safe :tears:

Thank you guys for the awesome live recap :heart:, it's so fun, it feels like watching together with all of you :D

Ep 27+28 Text Preview

Feeling crisis about Nam Shin III's existence, Nam Shin decides to go to work. To protect Nam Shin III, So Bong continues to be a bodyguard after all. The truth is, there is a different reason that Nam Shin goes to work. That is, to start looking for something that even Young Hoon doesn't know about...

Nam Shin's anger grows because of the perfect traces that Nam Shin III left behind. Meanwhile, Nam Shin III goes to look for David upon hearing something shocking from CEO Nam...

@angelguccio @crazyyo I have to disagree with this statement: NS has never been loved.... His mother loves him, JYH cares for him, YN also somehow loves and supports him. BUT the thing is that he has the impression that he is not loved. His mind is already full of insecurities and jealousy. That's why he doesn't even believe any genuine and honest words from his mother. She showed concern, when she was lying next to his bed and he saw that. He is the one who is lying and hiding things from others. He is not really honest. Yes, NS has been hurt in the past BUT he was the one who forced his mother to leave his side with his lie. Even if he was forced to do so... he knew that his mother would be hurt and loved him.

To conclude, even with his terrible past he  has NO right to hurt others. Even if NS3 is a robot, he is actually behaving like a human WHICH HE WITNESSED!  

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@angelguccio @crazyyo I have to disagree with this statement: NS has never been loved.... His mother loves him, JYH cares for him, YN also somehow loves and supports him. BUT the thing is that he has the impression that he is not loved. His mind is already full of insecurities and jealousy. That's why he doesn't even believe any genuine and honest words from his mother. She showed concern, when she was lying next to his bed and he saw that. He is the one who is lying and hiding things from others. He is not really honest. Yes, NS has been hurt in the past BUT he was the one who forced his mother to leave his side with his lie. Even if he was forced to do so... he knew that his mother would be hurt and loved him.

To conclude, even with his terrible past he  has NO right to hurt others. Even if NS3 is a robot, he is actually behaving like a human WHICH HE WITNESSED!  

he clearly feels betrayed though, it's more like a psychological issue and he is definitely not normal mentally. i know I'm wrong at defending him and whatever he is doing because yes he has no right to hurt others but I still feel bad for him. 

Oh my god I think I have a headache! Poor YENA. You better think again whether you reallly wanna be with him or not lol 

Btw how the hell grandfather can say something like ‘do you wanna live as my real grandson?’ to NS3? If he is that bad person who can treat his real grandson like this then god knows what he can do NS3? When NS finds out  that his grandfather sponsored the creation of NS3  he will be more dangerous. :tears:

14 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

he clearly feels betrayed though, it's more like a psychological issue and he is definitely not normal mentally. i know I'm wrong at defending him and whatever he is doing because yes he has no right to hurt others but I still feel bad for him. 

I agree with you..I hate NS so much doing evil like that but I just feel sorry because I see in other perspective

I know his mom love him so much but in his head full of thought that his mother (or anyone) doesn't love him

I think at the first NS3 is made..the memory just good memory not complicated like human being

I'm sorry if I look like defend NS to much...I just love NS and NS3 and I hope happy ending for all  and sorry for my bad english peace @bebebisous33 :blush:  It's just my opinion don't put to heart

I'm sorry everyone

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nooneorme too getting headache and stressed... is NS game playing become serious and backfired at himself? :unsure:

He seems to be interested in SB and Yena really starting get insecured.

This drama really quite something. Normally korean drama so simple and you almost can guess the ending and what happen next... this really has so many turn & twist :sweatingbullets: 

You really start to wonder whos going to date with SB and play the piano.... and well both seems having tears gland that work properly :lol: .. so its really difficult to tell them apart now. 

I really regret start watching this, before all episodes come out. I got anxiety attack while waiting.. haha..

I dont think he is fallingin love with So Bong. Remember? He hated her, he slapped her. Then he went into coma and woke up not too long ago, he is stubborn, reckless and very rude. He didnt interacted with her a lot so I think that he is only jealous about robot NamShin.

while watching the tonights episode,i had a feeling that real NS "especially" trying to prove NS3 isnt a human being to KSB.

the Real NS has anger issues thats for sure..but he didnt react that way when his mum and his hyung.

and with tonight episode thats the second time,when the end of episodes the real NM looking the KSB's reactions.

-From the moment you opened your eyes, you were Nam Shin, and you are Nam Shin now too.

-Since you're smiling like an idiot, you must be thinking about him. Do you like him that much?

-I don't want anything he wore. I'm going to throw it all away.

-Why are you being like this?

- Not Shin, (I can't hear what grandpa is saying here ... ). Because of that hand, you can find out when someone is lying.

-It must've been you, David. What relationship do you have with the CEO?

-Grandpa is...

9 minutes ago, tatusii said:

while watching the tonights episode,i had a feeling that real NS "especially" trying to prove NS3 isnt a human being to KSB.

the Real NS has anger issues thats for sure..but he didnt react that way when his mum and his hyung.

and with tonight episode thats the second time,when the end of episodes the real NM looking the KSB's reactions.

But I think that its useless to prove SB that robot NS is not a human because she is well aware of it and she started to like him after she found out that he was a robot. Human NS has really anger managment issue,

Archived