[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Just change NS3’s face and everything will be good, human NS definitely wouldn’t be as jealous and BS and NS3 can go off to the sunset with their “happy ever after” . if they end up killing Human NS I will be utterly disappointed. Let’s be real here would any of you like there to be a robot with your face on it? In the future if this thing becomes reality I hope it happens when I’m long gone from this world because fk that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how NS3 defending himself when he shows humanly behaviours or emotions. :lol: always same.

SB: Did you just get angry, did you just get jealous?

NS3: Is this what I have to act or feel if I was a human?

lol...he actually feel like human but dont know ıf ıt is his own feelings or just what he see at humans. He still think he is copying humans. but ıt all belongs him..he is turning into a human while he think he is not one of them. He believe what others says but also confused by his own acts and emotions.

wait.. so nam shin went to cezch was not to meet his mom?? this is surprising me. 

n nam shin behaviour more n more unlikeable, is it writernim intention to make him evil-like so if they get rid NS in the end viewers wont complain? idk, NS body looks so fragile like he cld die anytime :huh:

7 hours ago, jerboa83 said:
DVD (?)

It's a survey to see/show many people are interested in a DVD (the more people, the higher the chance of it being created)

15 minutes ago, baramguk said:

wait.. so nam shin went to cezch was not to meet his mom?? this is surprising me. 

n nam shin behaviour more n more unlikeable, is it writernim intention to make him evil-like so if they get rid NS in the end viewers wont complain? idk, NS body looks so fragile like he cld die anytime :huh:

He did go to meet his mom, but it was not the main reason. (He said he didn't go to meet her because he was being a brat lol)

From the way I see it, by making NS seem really unlikeable, it was setting up his redemption path. This drama is really good at making us unsure of what we should believe. haha

Wow, the plot is getting better and better in episode 13. :wub:

Thanks for the recaps chingus.

And with this clip I confirmed that Human NS is Right-handed while NS3 is Left-handed. Seo Kang Joon acting is awesome.

Credit: omokdramas

Random thoughts from episode 13 (25/26)

- Seo sure knows how to get into someone's head. Has he succeeded in manipulated NS? He knew what to say to hurt his feelings...

- Is NS playing Ye Na? His hug seemed sincere, but his eyes are hard to decipher... Oh mo! KSJ makes me speak in rhymes! :lol:

-  It breaks my heart to see that Mother and son still seem at odds...

- So weird seeing Ye Na be nice to NS3.

- "SB is mine and mine only." Uh oh, NS3, isn't this a bit scary? And does SB get a say? Also, that thing called jealousy, can you do better than some humans and control it? 

- There's so much tension every time NS and NS3 are together... Kuddos to SKJ for the acting.

- Dear NS, at times you really do sound like a psychopath. :crazy: 

NS: No, I enjoy making threats rather than requests. 

Me: Oh boy oh boy oh boy! :blink:

- Every week I feel like we witness a new stage of evolution in NS3. Last week ended with him acting before thinking/analyzing (those are his words, and this is referring to him snatching So Bong away from NS), leaving him to wonder if he did experience jealousy. This episode started with So Bong (who is turning into a type of Master Yoda for NS3) teaching him that humans don't always know what they're feeling until they act on an impulse. Is NS3 finally coming to grasp with what a feeling is? Has he accepted that he does feel? (That's an evolution in itself.) What seemed to be center-staged in this episode, though, was NS3 imposing his own boundaries to humans, and to NS in particular. I feel like his behavior changed the moment he said goodbye to his mom and asked her to not worry about him anymore. He is now acting as if he doesn't really have to wait for human orders anymore. He always knew whom he was supposed to obey/listen to, and he played his part, but his vocabulary has now changed. Here he is telling NS he "allowed" NS to do such and such, telling him (like an educator teaching manners to a kindergartener) that if NS wants something he should ask nicely instead of making threats, that he is helping NS and not replacing him, and not serving him, and telling him flat out that SB is off limit. Our handsome robot's personality is blossoming, and so is his personality. I think he's not just being protective, but possessive too. He seems to see NS as a rival when it comes to Sb's affection, besides thinking that NS would intentionally harm SB. I'd like to think that NS3 will keep abiding by the rule of not hurting humans, but he's been going off-script since developing feelings for SB. From his talk with grandpa, he also sounded borderline entitled when he explains why he doesn't want anything, basically saying it's because he knows he can take anything he wants either by reasoning or by using his strength. My jaw dropped because what NS3 said then felt like he was talking about himself, and not impersonating NS. And if that was indeed the case, then he casually implied that even though he was a robot, he could develop "wants" of his own...

Noticed the contrast as things progress...

NS3 the robot becomes more and more "humane", "sensitive" to others' feelings, and attracts people around him because he has no desires and is thus "others-centered".

NS the human becomes more and more "inhumane", "insensitive" to others' feelings, and repels people around him because of unfulfilled desires (of wanting to be loved) and is thus self-centered.

SKJ did a pretty good job distinguishing them. Apart from when it's intended to confuse, NS3's eyes are usually bright, indicating he is open to receiving and he is usually smiley and happy, while NS's eyes are usually dull, indicating he is too clouded to receive, and is usually grumpy and angry.

11 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Omomomo can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode this is getting so good.

It is. And can we talk about how packed today's episode was? There's so much going on. We learned that NS knows something about his dad, that we don't know yet, and I wonder what that has to do with his trip to the Czech Republic...

Then there's also YH and his bromance with NS. He keeps confirming that he genuinely cares for him. He is not after his wealth, he won't stab him in the back. Contrary to anyone else in this drama, does YH have any flaws?

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nooneorme too getting headache and stressed... is NS game playing become serious and backfired at himself? :unsure:

He seems to be really interested in SB and Yena really starting get insecured.

This drama really quite something. Normally korean drama so simple and you almost can guess the ending and what happen next... this really has so many turn & twist :sweatingbullets: 

You really start to wonder whos going to date with SB and play the piano.... and well both seems having tears gland that work properly :lol: .. so its really difficult to tell them apart now. 

I really regret start watching this, before all episodes come out. I got anxiety attack while waiting.. haha..

I want the one who's playing the piano is human NS. :D

But, seeing he's angry at the end of episode 13 - and intentionally injured NS3 makes me down, so disappointed. Andweee .... how could human NS be this cruel - Ya NamShin! apologize to NS3 right now.

Seeing NS3 wound reminds me of Harvey Dent "Two Face" in Batman The Dark Knights ...

i understand why human namsin is acting that way because there was no one in hi childhood really loved him Also people seem to want him die all around lol. I wouldn't be all smiling either  robosin is such is sweet gentle smart well if he doesnt have emotion and also appears so sweet robot boyfriend material i think he downloaded a data about being inlove ...............

9c8555b1beac4b3158666301f73f5b3baad904a283ea46d048bb02000c51f0471783904160d39c31

the way he flashes his smile ahhhh i wont want him to disappear white-cloud-emoticon10.gif?1292330538

3 hours ago, nooneor said:

Still cuts for todays ep. 

:wub:

Is that N or N3? I wonder, looking at Kang Sobong expression in the second pic... (Maybe it's N3, and she's giving him the dirty look because of a joke he cracked... Who knows. He's holding her hand...)

i understand why human namsin is acting that way because there was no one in hi childhood really loved him Also people seem to want him die all around lol. I wouldn't be all smiling either  robosin is such is sweet gentle smart well if he doesnt have emotion and also appears so sweet robot boyfriend material i think he downloaded a data about being inlove ...............

No, I have to disagree. First until the kidnapping and his father's death he was loved. Then later, he had YN by his side. He definitely knows that YN would do anything for him. He even told to her father that YN would even kill herself if he asked her to. This was a pretty horrible thing to say. Even he knows that JYH has affections for him. However, he feels "unloved" because he sees that NS3 has caught the attention and love from others. Even if his mother hadn't built NS3, he would be pretty mad at her because she didn't come to him. He complained that his mother knows everything about him, whereas he knows nothing about her. For him, it is a proof that he is not loved. But we could see it differently: it shows that he didn't try to find his mother sooner and to get to know about her. It is all about him: he is becoming more and more self-centered. He calls his mother a liar, but he is himself a liar. He wants people to be honest with them but he is not honest with them. Then when they are like NS3, he gets mad and jealous.

It is interesting that he wanted to prove SB that NS3 was a robot by damaging his face... but his gesture actually outlines the opposite: the one who is inhuman, cold-hearted is the human NS. The scar on NS3 actually mirrors NS's heart in my opinion. 

I am glad that JYH had an outburst because he has been by NS's side for so long, yet he was never able to show any feelings in front of him. NS might have called him "hyung", yet he never treated him as such. JYH revealed his "humanity" in front of NS which caught him by surprise. NS heard something unpleasant, nonetheless it contains some truth. I can understand JYH's inner conflict: when he heard that NS3 called hyung, he chose to ignore it out of respect for NS. He is very loyal to NS but today JYH showed that there is a limit for NS. In reality, the company seems to be important for JYH hence he has always expected NS to become the successor.

Now, we know why NGH was looking for a android as a successor... as a robot is somehow "immortal". This underlines that the company has always meant everything for NGH. More and more I have the impression that NS might really decide to use the kill switch. Today, he will look for the manual control device. 

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Is that N or N3? I wonder, looking at Kang Sobong expression in the second pic... (Maybe it's N3, and she's giving him the dirty look because of a joke he cracked... Who knows. He's holding her hand...)

i guess its NS3.

cuz,in the trailer, he was talking with david wearing the same outfit while the real NS is listening their conversation about grandpa.

Only when NS3 will discover the existence of the kill switch, he will realize his humanity. Since he believes that he can not die (he even mentioned it to SB), he perceives himself as a robot. However, not just emotions define a human but also his death. So far, NS3 has been able to recover from his injuries, as his mother just needed to repair him... but the kill switch is different. IT will erase everything: his memories with SB, David, YH and his mother. 

NS still views him as a robot, a thing... yet if he wants to use the kill switch, then it means that he will kill a human being. NS3 has his own personality and identity.

@triplem @nateko @USAFarmgirl I have the impression that JW's death might have been the reason why NGH wanted to have a robot as his successor. Like I had written much earlier, I really believe that he separated NS from his mother in order to protect him from Seo. When JYH replied that he didn't want to become the CEO as it would make him lonely and unhappy, it seems to me that this is the reason why NGH chose NS3 as his heir. NS3 has no desire: he is not seeking for happiness. Unlike the others (JW, NS,JYH), NS3 is not unhappy working for the company, as he has been able to find the right people so that he doesn't feel lonely. I don't think that the CEO is cold-hearted like SJG. The latter is losing little by little his helpers. By the first trap, in order to secure his seat he betrayed the one who helped him. Then he lost the hitman, now he is giving up his own daughter. By having a robot as successor, he is somehow looking for the best solution for his company and family: there will be no replacement, no intern battle in the future.

Archived