[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episodes starts with Shin's past, how he lied for the first time for mom. Grandpa slapped YH because of Shin and Shin tried to  stop him. Shin tried to run away but grandpa threatened him again. So he just cried, after that he became the rude cold person he is now,

My stream sucks big time today I really don't think I would be able to give live recap :(

Copying and pasting the recap from Drama Milk:

OPENING
Flashback to the moment Shin told his mother that he did not want to go with her when he was like 7.

VO – it is the first time that I lied.

You won’t hurt my umma, will you? I did what you said

VO – If it was for Umma, then it was okay

Shin cried in his bedroom

VO – Even though it was super scary, I could endure it

Halabogi hits YH hard and tells Shin that he hit him because of Shin. If you mess around one more time then YH will suffer for everything that you do! Shin looks so stunned and sad about it. Everyone leaves the room except for YH and Shin. YH chuckles and tells Shin that he was just angry, he is okay.

VO – I grew up well Umma

Shin is surrounded by people at his house. His grandfather comes out. he tells all these guards to go away. Halabogi tells them to let him do whatever. Shin thanks Halabogi until now and wants to leave. Halabogi tells him that he is the one breaking that promise. You should stay here, I told you that your mother will be okay. If you find your mother and meet her, then she will dissapear because I will find her first.

Shin yells – MY!……..House is here – Until you die.

Grandfather chuckles and tells Shin, that is good.

VO – I am okay without you mom.

Shin happily and cockily walks into a hotel with a young woman. They go to the hotel room, she hugs him happily but he does not look happy about it and would rather she leave. She tries to kiss him, but he tells her to just stop and leave, he does not want to do anything with her. She calls him an A-hole and leaves. He plops on the bed.

VO – It is pretty fun, living.

-NS flashback scene (the one we were all wondering about) but he ends ups staying because Grandpa threats the life of mom again

-Lmao why do Seo and Grandpa talk about secrets every time someone else can hear them

-NS felt thrown away by mom because he think she made NS3 while not knowing how he lived

-JYH gets upset at Grandpa for thinking that NS3 should be the successor.

-NS is surprised JYH agrees to his demand to go to work (but not 100% since his body is not fully healed)

-Mom asks how she can get closer to NS but he’s rude and tells her to hold it in for 20 years like he did 

50 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

I just want a happy ending for our OTP. Is that too much to ask for?

giphy.gif

I would be surprised if there is really a happy ending between robot SHIN and SB,:D I can not imagine SB live all his life with this robot, yes I know it's a drama but still it would be scary, she would have physical desires or the desire to see him eat, drink, etc. I'm not saying that she will end up with the human SHIN, but ending up with the robot? !!! can be another kind of happy end, I do not know, well why not after all she told him to be falling in love from him:joy:

Continuation of recap from Drama Milk:

JG talks to halabogi and tells him that it will cost more money to quiet that nurse, she knows that Jung Woo’s death was not a suicide. Halabogi tells him to shut up, Shin is in this house. JG shuts up and says he is sorry, he was not considerate.

Shin heard from the door, it looks like this is the switch that changed him to the evil side. He sees his grandfather and tells him he will have something fun happen.

VO – I wanted to find Mom also, but Umma threw me away and made a robot….you did not know how I lived…..

Shin went to Czech and got hit by the car.

Cut to the present. Shin grabs the wrench and hits robot Shin across the face with it. SB yells. Robot shin is fine, but his metal is exposed. Umma comes in right at that moment and says, Shin.

NS3 turns around but Shin gets upset and grabs him, why are you looking at her! I am the real Shin!

Cut to Halabogi talking to YH about knowing that Oh Rora made a Shin robot. The foundation is his, SHin’s mother did not know about it. YH immediately apologizes and says that he is the one that brought the robot, Shin does not know about it. halabogi says that it is okay, you told me, I am always afraid of someone that is a head of me. If I can commercialize a robot that looks like a man, then I can do anything. But when I saw the robot – I had a strange idea.

What kind of idea.

Who is the best for my seat.

How can you say that? Shin is waking up. He is recovered, how can you compare the robot with him.

Have you ever thought that the robot is better than the human?

SURGERY
NS3 lays on the table as Umma fixes his face with goo and sergical equipment. he tells SB not to cry, he is fine. He looks at his mother momentarily and then looks away. SB runs out so she can cry outside. But they are angry tears and she turns to look wherever Shin might be.

In SHin’s room, YN talks to him quietly. He asks her if she is scared of him now. She tries to say she isn’t, she understands him. But she is cowers a bit around him and is hesitant.

Shin gets a call from YH, he tells him that he can’t stand that robot anymore. YH tells him that he can go to work from tomorrow on. YN asks Shin if YH wants him to go to work. Shin smiles.

NS3 is all fixed and goes outside to see SB, she is happy to see that he is fine now. She tells NS3 that he can give the car to Shin and they can walk around. they happily start walking hand in hand. Umma sees them.

Umma then goes to see Shin. He asks her why she is looking at him like that. Is it because I broke your robot. She tells him that he can break him more if she like. I can do anything for you. he tells her not to pretend, he knows that she is doing it for the robot. Umma wants to know what she can do to be on his side. He tells her that she just showed up after 20 years, do you think I will run to you? You should endure it for 20 more years as I did for you. Ye-na!

Yena comes in and rolls Shin away. Umma is left crying in the room.

-JYH shows up at the gym to tell SB grandpa knows about NS3 and asks her to help him protect NS. If she helps him, he will help her to the end.

-Hee-dong goes to see grandpa and he plays dementia again (but I think it’s real dementia this time?)

-NS3 asks Grandpa if he has real symptoms and he catches him lying, but gets him to calm down.

-NS3 makes grandpa promise to go to the hospital in exchange for him not telling anyone

NS is back to work however he is not interested in work he is there to look for something. He sends both YH and SB out of his room. YH looks at him suspiciously. 

Dad asks NS3 to clean the gym, he does it within 5 min lol

NS3 walks with SB and tells her that Human Nam Shin probably hates him for also being Nam Shin. Maybe a different name would be better. Sb tells him that he sshould not have to throw away his name. you were Nam Shin as soon as you were made and your are still Nam Shin. Are you going to change your face also?

She touches his injured cheek.

SB – Even though your face and name are the same, you are different. You should live with your name bravely.

NS3 agrees, he will like as Nam Shin bravely. She tells him that his name is different anyway. He is Dog Nam Shin and you are Nam Shin. They hold hands and walks away again.

SB walks somewhere by herself and runs into YH. He fills her in and tells her that the chairman knew everything this entire time. But it won’t affect us. YH has something that bothers him though. It looks like Halabogi will not let the robot go even if Shin goes back. We need your help. Can you stay with Shin when he goes back to work?

SB does not want to, she hates that guy.

But YH tells her that they have the same goal. He wants to protect Shin and she wants to protect NS3, so let’s help each other.

MANSION
NS3 gets ready to go to work, but YH tells him that human Shin will go to work today. NS3 wonders if Shin will hate what he did in his seat while he was away. YH says that is Shin’s problem. He is happy with what NS3 did. NS3 is happy that what YH wanted got realized. YH smiles and tells him that he can go to SB’s gym today.

NS3 smiles and is about to leave, but he looks at the robot TaikwonV.

Elsewhere, halabogi is sitting in his room when the little boy HD walks up to him. he greets his grandfather. he came today without his mother telling him to. he thinks saying good morning to him is something he has to do even though it is scary.

But Halabgoi starts to flip out and thinks that HD is Shin. He grabs his arm and asks him how long he will continue to be weak! HD starts crying and says that he is not Shin, he runs away in tears and runs into NS3. NS3 asks what is wrong, did Halabogi scare you? HD tells NS3 what happened. (halabogi had snapped out of it by then)

NS3 says he has a present for him, go to hyung’s room this afternoon, whenever you are scared, it will protect you.

Then NS3 goes into Halabogi’s room. he asks him if he played like he had dementia. Halabogi tells him that he pretended like it was fake. NS3 grabs his hand and says he is lying, was it real dementia?

halabogi yells at NS3 and tells him to leave! It is nonsense! But SB just says that his blood pressure is too high, calm down. If you don’t want to get found out then you need to breath slowly.

NS3 pours him a glass of water and kindly presents it to him. Halabogi drinks it then NS3 takes it and puts it on the table. He tells him that he won’t tell anyone so don’t worry. But you have to promise me, even if you don’t want to accept it, you must go to the hospital.

Halabogi agrees reluctantly and tells him to go away.

-real NS and SB in the office together , and he tells her to leave. He begins to look for something.

-JYH comes in to give him homework before the meeting and asks him why he shut the blinds. NS continues searching when he leaves.

-NS3 changed into sky blue training suit (LMAO)

-SB dad makes him start cleaning. He asks the two to help him after a bit, but he said he’s done.

-NS is at the meeting and he’s annoyed by the team and they’re taken aback at his character change. He almost falls over but brushes SB aside and leaves the room. (The end)

COMPANY
Shin asks what is up with her (SB). YH tells Shin that he will have to rotate with NS3 for now. You won’t be suspected if SB is around. Shin says she likes money so just give her money. he walks inside cockily. YH walks to SB and thanks her for showing up.

SB looks like she wants to slap a B, but then NS3 calls which completely brightens her mood. She tells him that she will be with him when Shin is back to 100 %. They hang up and NS3 goes to talk to SB’s Appa who is polishing some gloves. he tells him he has no where to go today.

Shin goes to his office and looks at his name plate. SB is standing at the door. He asks her what she is looking at, leave. She takes a deep breath and says she will be back when he has a meeting.

As soon as she leaves, Shin starts looking for something in his bookshelf. He grabs book after book and flips through them. But YH comes in which makes Shin stop. YH asks him why the blinds are up, are you looking for something? Shin shrugs and says he just wants to be alone.

YH gives him data for the meeting, he must memorize it all. Shin says okay, hyung, you can leave. YH leaves so Shin goes right back to looking in the books at his bookshelf.

MMA GYM
NS3 puts on some sweat pants which makes the gym guys comment that he looks so luxurious. Appa is all like, he isn’t a human. But then he has to pull it back and says that NS3 is much taller than him. They comment that he is a 3rd generation chaebol. They are pretty confused as to why he is hanging out there. But they accept it and let NS3 clean around.

Later, the two fighters talk to Appa in the office and tell him that he shouldn’t make NS3 clean, it is so difficult to clean. Perhaps we should help him? But NS3 comes in and says that he is done cleaning. They all look at him like he is crazy, then run to the little window to look outside. The entire place is so clean that it shines.

They wonder if he called a cleaning service. NS3 tells them that he can do everything for them. He can cook and clean. But the fighters think coach will be arrested for human rights violations if they keep NS3 working like this. The three all argue about that and walk out.

NS3 gets a call from Doctor Lee to talk about the chairman.

MEETING AT WORK
Everyone is super relaxed as they go to the meeting. Shin looks like he is about to get pissed. Shin wants them to start the meeting. They start to talk about the meeting and talk about all the technical things that Shin does not understand. The team thanks him for everything that he did with it and ask him if he would like to eat with them again. They can’t eat at those places without his card.

But Shin just asks them who they think he is? his demeanor is very different. The team members ask him if he has a dual personality. Shin gets up angry, but then falters and holds his head. SB runs to his side to help him. But Shin just pulls his hand away and leaves.

[END OF EPISODE 27]

-NS is back to searching in his office and finds a number which doesn’t work. He almost falls over again and SB tries to help and he pushes her away.

-He tells her to bring him to the house and they run into Seo in the parking garage.

-Seo makes a comment that NS will move according to how he pictured from now on.

-NS3 goes to see grandpa and he realizes grandpa knows about him.

-NS3 realizes David told grandpa.

-Grandpa tells NS3 he has more interest in him than NS

-NS3 told grandpa he would be sad to hear that.

-JYh realizes NS was looking for something and found the thing he dropped 

Hee Dong and his mom's in NS room. NS comes back and is rude to hee dong and aunt. NS and NS3 meets and NS try to invoke his jealousy by saying stuff like he should kiss so bong. NS3 moves forward looking angry lmao NS looks scared. So Bong interrupts them 

[Episode 28]

Shin goes back to his office and starts looking for the book again. he is a little dizzy, but he manages to keep searching. he finally fins what he is looking for, which is a phone number. he calls the number but it is a wrong number. Shin quickly faints and has to balance himself on his desk. SB runs in to help him. He does not want her to help him but she sternly tells him that she is his bodyguard.

They argue about this for a bit as he sits in his sea. He tells her that she needs something, but she should just do her job, your job is putting me in my seat.

SB helps him walk out. Shin walks slowly and gets to the garage, but runs into JG. He quickly pulls his hand away from SB to not look weak in front of him. JG tells him that he is sweating, he must be the real one! he goads him about that.

But Shin and SB don’t pay him much attention and leave.

JG and David talk about Shin, he is emotional like his mother and will move as we expect from now on.

HOTEL
NS3 goes to meet the doctor who walks him to halabogi’s home. The doctor tells him that it is definitely dementia. halabogi is shocked, so he is resting.

NS3 goes inside. halabogi is sitting in his chair and tells NS3 that his karma is back since he played with other peoples lives. NS3 says he did not tell anyone. Halabogi knows that NS3 will not tell people what happened.

They ask how he knew that he knew that he had dementia, Halabogi says it was his hand. If you wink, it means that you detected a lie.

NS3 wants to know if his mother told him? Halabogi says that his mother does not know it. NS3 guesses that David did. So you knew that your grandson was in a coma. If human Nam Shin knew this then he would be sad.

Halabogi tells him to talk about himself not human Shin. Do you like it here? Your mother is here and SB is here. If you want it, then you can have it all.

NS3 says that he is a robot, robots do not have greed and do not take what belongs to someone else.

COMPANY
YH goes into Shin’s office and looks around. He remembers what Shin told him earlier about wanting to be alone and closing the blinds. Then he sees the business card on the floor. it is for a nursing hospital.

MANSION
A huuuuuuuuge robot is in Shin’s room. HD is there with his mother staring at it dumbfounded. he is so happy.

Shin and SB come in. HD runs to Shin and thanks him. But Shin pushes him back with one finger. It’s the real Shin. Shin says, I gave that to him? If you like it then take it and leave.

Umma and HD don’t understand him, if human’s change, then it means you are dying. Let’s go HD.

They leave. SB is upset at Shin. Shin asks SB if she wants him to be like NS3?

NS is back to work again with his same cold self. Team is anxious around him. NS3 looks after sick mom, he is angry at david for betraying mom and working with grandpa. David explains that he needed money to make him (you idiot). NS3 is not happy to hear this and he basically told David to get lost (indirectly). NS listened to this and is angry (again for the nth time).

Date time. NS3 tells SB if she knows him? SB says she will go around alone but NS3 quickly grabs her hand and says he is joking. He is playing piano. 

Archived