[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Continuation of recap from Drama Milk:

GRANDFATHERS HOUSE
NS3 tells Grandfather that he has to leave. Human namshin should not know that I am here. halabogi tells him to keep it a secret. NS3 tells him he will keep the promise, that is his principle.

Halabogi says that is why he likes him. He is as close to perfect human ask possible. NS3 tells Halabogi not to like to Shin for much longer, it is not fair.

he leaves and runs right into Shin. They are about to argue, but Aunt comes out so Shin pushes NS3 behind a wall so aunt wont see him. Aunt confronts Shin for being an A-hole, but then she leaves.

Shin and NS3 go to talk. Shin wants to know why he came from halabogi’s room. NS3 won’t tell him. Shin says he hates this house, but he hates NS3 coming there more. NS3 tells him not to mistreat HD. Shin lets him know that SB is there with him. Human’s should stay with human’s right?

NS3 is shocked. Shin asks NS3 if he should do more? Should he hold her hand and kiss her as well? NS3 is about to do something but SB shows up happily.

She pulls NS3 away and asks her why he is there. NS3 says it is a secretly with only him and halabogi. SB tells him that that is why she likes him. She tells NS3 that she is okay, she will just help Shin get used to his new environment, it will be better for NS3 that way as well. They talk about this happily and then SB asks him if he wants to go on a date tomorrow.

NURSING HOME
Meanwhile, YH is at the nursing home asking questions. He asks if Shin came. The old man he is talking to says that he did, that young man is such an A-hole.

back at the mansion, SB walks around the pool thinking about her all happy moments with NS3 while at the pool. She chuckles.

Shin walks up and asks her if she is thinking about him? SB is about to walk away but Shin continues, everyone is confused about which one is which, except you. Why? She says that she knows as soon as she sees him. Why do you hate him so much? He does not hate you. He thinks about you first, but you mistreat him and hurt his face.

Shin asks her what she would think if one day she had someone that looked just like her that showed up and was next to her appa and everyone said that she was better than you. How would you feel?

Later on, Shin empties all the clothing in his closet and tells YH that he does not like any of the clothes that he wore. Is it petty? YH does not say anything and just starts to clean out the closet with him.

Shin asks him if he is pitying him? YH tells him that he did not consider how he might feel once he woke up. he is sorry about that. Shin asks why that book shelf is empty. YH says it was for battery storage. Shin wants to know if he had any weak point? He just wonders.

YH tells him that he knows that people think he does not think, but I know that you think too deeply. Please don’t try to take care of everything yourself. I will be here for you, you should rest, I can take care of everything.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF SHE IS ON DATE WITH HUMAN SHIN.

Preview: NS turned on manual control mode. 

All my hopes of a happy ending for both of them gone down the drain. Like people said earlier it looks like NS is the real villain of the show. 

-NS3 asks Grandpa not to keep a secret from real NS for too long because it’s unfair to him.

-NS runs into NS3 at the house and he’s taken aback. He says should he pretend to be NS3 and play a prank on SB but SB appears and NS3 /SB smile at each other.

-SB asks NS3 on a date

-At night, NS and SB actually have an honest chat. SB asks him why he hates NS3 so much .

-JYH finds NS throwing out everything NS3 wore and told him not to hold everything in and tell him.

-The next morning, JYH tells NS mom is not well and for him to visit her.

-At the company, NS tells SB to wait outside 

-NS3 is wiping moms forehead and asks David to chat outside.

-NS3 is mad that David fooled him and mom.

-NS heard everything 

-SB is waiting for NS3 for the date when he passes her and jokes that he doesn’t know her

-she asks if NS3 can play piano but he says he can’t and he searches because he’s jealous that she thinks the person playing is cool (LOL)

-flashback to all their moments

-SB gets jealous at all the people admiring him and tells NS3 she wants to watch a movie

-NS3 keeps watching her as she’s watching the movie

-NS3 goes to get tissue because she crying (I think he might’ve switched spots with NS though) and SB realizes bc NS is crying 

-“you said you wouldn’t confuse us”

-NS3 in car with battery out (the end)

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

-NS3 asks Grandpa not to keep a secret from real NS for too long because it’s unfair to him.

-NS runs into NS3 at the house and he’s taken aback. He says should he pretend to be NS3 and play a prank on SB but SB appears and NS3 /SB smile at each other.

-SB asks NS3 on a date

-At night, NS and SB actually have an honest chat. SB asks him why he hates NS3 so much .

-JYH finds NS throwing out everything NS3 wore and told him not to hold everything in and tell him.

-The next morning, JYH tells NS mom is not well and for him to visit her.

-At the company, NS tells SB to wait outside 

-NS3 is wiping moms forehead and asks David to chat outside.

-NS3 is mad that David fooled him and mom.

-NS heard everything 

-SB is waiting for NS3 for the date when he passes her and jokes that he doesn’t know her

-she asks if NS3 can play piano but he says he can’t and he searches because he’s jealous that she thinks the person playing is cool (LOL)

-flashback to all their moments

-SB gets jealous at all the people admiring him and tells NS3 she wants to watch a movie

-NS3 keeps watching her as she’s watching the movie

-NS3 goes to get tissue because she crying (I think he might’ve switched spots with NS though) and SB realizes bc NS is crying 

-“you said you wouldn’t confuse us”

-NS3 in car with battery out (the end)

Preview is bad ;( Maybe NS found out how to use manual? It seems that NS3 attacked SB :(

Just now, crazyyo said:

I can't defend NS anymore even if I feel bad for him. Manual control mode was a shitty move. 

He is more and more jealous of NS3 thats why he wants everything for him - including SB.

Just now, nooneor said:

What! She dated Human NS! Omg! :vicx:

I dont think so, he wouldnt fake it so good. I think that he was switched with NS3 while NS3 was going for the tissues for SB>

The last scene is what I've been waiting for... when will Human Shin switches to be NS3 as KSJ said in the press conference. Daebak! I hope both NS will get a happy ending. I hope Human Shin will learn something from NS3 so that he will be a good man.

5 minutes ago, martanur said:

The last scene is what I've been waiting for... when will Human Shin switches to be NS3 as KSJ said in the press conference. Daebak! I hope both NS will get a happy ending. I hope Human Shin will learn something from NS3 so that he will be a good man.

what do you mean by switching as KSJ said in the press conference?

Ugh. Shin is a jack@$$<_<

ShinBot & So-Bong are too precious, can they go live in Wakanda or somethin'!?:w00t: They need to be protected & kept far away from all these evil maniacs:crazy:

I like what ShinBot told Hwi-Dong's Mom. That kids should play while they still can... 'Cause most times, parents worry too much & place too many expectations on their kids. That they forget kids are well...just kids. 

Gettin' Terminator vibes from ShinBot when his face was ripped. No thanks to Shin:P:angry:

And even then the cutie is still smiling at So-Bong... Aigoo. Drama please let our ShinBot & his lady be happy? 

Kudos to Seo Kang-Joon, he did an awesome job in portraying 2 versions of Shin so well. Even I got fooled & couldn't tell apart. A good thing Grandpa was smart enough to note the difference. Wow Ye-Na's Dad disown her-_-

14 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

WTF SHE IS ON DATE WITH HUMAN SHIN.

Preview: NS turned on manual control mode. 

All my hopes of a happy ending for both of them gone down the drain. Like people said earlier it looks like NS is the real villain of the show. 

What!!! NS stole the date with So Bong?? :scream:  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Arrrrggggh, that damn manual control mode. I really hate that pricky jerk right now.

I'm very scared for NS3 and losing hope for a happy ending, can he be protected from NS and grandpa?? There are too many villains in this show, I'm getting too stressed. :tears:

Continuation of recap from Drama Milk:

HOSPITAL
Umma is in the hospital-like bed resting. perhaps she had a headache. David calls YH. YH tells him that he will tell Shin. he goes out and tells Shin that doctor Oh is very sick. you should go there after work.

Shin chuckles and walks away.

Sb and Shin go to work. Shin goes into the room for the meeting with his team, but tells SB to wait outside. The team looks strange that Sb is not there. Shin wonders if this will not work without SB? What about the safety test.

JY starts talking about the car.

In the hospital, NS3 is at his mothers bedside. David tells NS3 that he is the best, he called Shin, but he did not come. Umma says Shin in her sleep which makes David mutter, which Shin are you looking for?

David takes NS3 to the side. NS3 tells him that Grandfather knows and he knows that David told him. Why did you lie? David comes clean and says that they needed a lot of money to make him. NS3 tells him that he lied to him and his mother for money? From now on, don’t say appa to me. I don't need an appa that lies to us.

NS3 leaves, but the real Shin overhears this and mutters…. Grandfather? he looks stunned.

Meanwhile, SB is outside somewhere. She is getting ready for her date with NS3 by putting on powder. NS3 walks up but walks right past her. She is all like, hey! he turns around and asks who she is, but then he tells her that it was joke. He smiles and takes her hand to walk together.

They get their fortune told. The fortune teller somehow knows that Shin is all metal because his fate is not a human fate. Thought she is confused about it. SB thinks she is really good.

They walk to another area of this outdoor park and see someone playing the piano outside. SB thinks that is so cool. NS3 looks jealous and quickly searches how to play the piano. Once that man is done, he gives SB her bags and then sits at the piano to play.

He starts playing a lovely delicate song. Their story plays in the background as a montage.

VO – From now on, I will protect SB first.

We go through all the scenes of NS3 and SB.

VO – you are my first friend, SB, thank you for being my friend.

The girls in the background all look at NS3 playing the piano with their cameras out and smiling. SB walks up to him in a jealous state as well and tells him that she wants to go to a movie. She glares at the girls as they walk away.

They walk away and go to the movie theater. They eat popcorn and NS3 makes a joke about how the popcorn tastes greasy because she is with him. NS3 is all like…gross….and walks away embarrassed.

They go into the movie theater. SB tells him that this will be a sad movie. They start the movie. he feeds her her drink as she feeds herself her popcorn. But then she starts to get sad at the sad parts of the movie. NS3 watches her the entire time. She tells him that she is sad because the movie is sad. He says he knows that he does not have to hug her.

But he also says that her tears are falling. She wipes them. he tells her that he will bring her a napkin. he goes outside to get a napkin and asks someone where they are. he gets on at first, but then thinks maybe he should get more, so he grabs several and walks back to SB.

When he gets back, he happily wipes her tears away. The music stops.

SB – Thank you.

Movie – Why didn't you get married?…..I already got married….I heard it…..

SB looks at NS3 looking at the movie. It looks like he is tearing up! he starts to cry. SB looks shocked.

Shin – Ah, I am super sad….what? Do you not get confused with him and me anymore?

Cut to NS3 in a car, he is shut off. The camera scrolls to his wrist with is sans watch.

Fade Out

[End of Episode 28]

2 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

What!!! NS stole the date with So Bong?? :scream:  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Arrrrggggh, I really hate that pricky jerk right now.

I'm very scared for NS3 and losing hope for a happy ending, can he be protected from NS and grandpa?? There are too many villains in this show, I'm getting too stressed. :tears:

I know that for now human NS is the most dangerous out here ..

2 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

When the MC asked what drama AYHT was about, KSJ explained the drama focused on the story of Human NS and NS3, how NS3 can be Human NS and human NS can be NS3. I found it in one of YouTube videos related to AYHT press conf with eng sub.

14 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

WTF SHE IS ON DATE WITH HUMAN SHIN

@crazyyo, I could sense it already! At the piano playing scene, THAT BADASS LOOK was definitely human NS's! :D

WHAT A TWIST! Tonight episode is just mindblowing! How to wait until next week? :blush:

4 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

They mean when NS pretends to be NS3 (like the time when NS crushed the glass and started bleeding but everyone thought it was NS3 at first)

idk, this episode revealed to me more than anything that NS is very vulnerable emotionally . In the pool scene, I think he was the most honest so far ... the talk with SB was pretty deep. Doesn't excuse his behavior towards NS3 though. He needs to rely on JYH hyung more...

1 minute ago, gladys57 said:

@crazyyo, I could sense it already! At the piano playing scene, THAT BADASS LOOK was definitely human NS's! :D

WHAT A TWIST! Tonight episode is just mindblowing! How to wait until next week? :blush:

I dont think that the whole date belonged to SB and human NS, I think that he was switched when robo NS was out for a tissues for SB. Anyway, probably we'll see it in the next ep.

Episode 29-30 Preview

Video preview translation from Drama Milk:

PREVIEW
Grandpa – …You are the only one that can realize my dream
Shin – I am going to show to halabogi what is real and what is fake.
YH – Don’t hurt anyone. If you do it again then I will not see you anymore.
Sb – You tried to be like him, but you will never be like him.
NS3/Shin – how dare you….please switch to manual mode

Archived