[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

28 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

i think i saw somebody mentioned about how JCW wardrobe suddenly change to 50shades of Blue right after suspicious partner end (to be exact after NJH mentioned her fav colour is blue in last episode) N I cant help myself from scrolling thru his IG until 2015 n looking at his post.. he is more black n white n grey n brown kinda guy. But look at how he put on every blue colour right from their wrap up party.. 24miracle fan meeting.. guerilla date n interviews (i forgot to collage another blue sweater he wore during arab tv interview). Ji Hyun aaaahh look what have u done to ur oppa?

A line from the song " That's how you know" in Enchanted reminds me a lot on this post.

"Because he'll wear your favorite color
Just so he can match your eyes" 

maybe he is matching her eyes, delighting her eyes by wearing clothes with her favorite color. Heeeee~ 

• Like 15

@MoonlightSerenade ur second by second narrative daebak :thumbsup: best.

Im gonna hav to watch the video on my tab n refer to your post on my fon.  Side by side. Cause scrolling back up n down is too hard.

Thanks for yr effort. Can feel ur overflowing love for JCW/NJH.

You guys mention that probably nobody can ever top their kisses in kdrama. I oso thk its hard to top that. But not just the kisses,

- their hugs

- their hand holding, thumb holding

- their smiles 

- their playfulness on bts

- their affection for each other in real life

Spoiler

So they r kind of in another spectrum, unparalleled. I doubt i can find another otp couple like them. Thats why poor drama addict me cant press the play button for any other drama since SP.

• Like 17

Could somebody list down all the adlibs by JCW and NJH? was the kiss on the forehead an adlib by JCW?

I haven't done backreading this whole thread. So i have no idea it this has been discussed already. Thanks a bunch!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

Im not sure if this is shared before. But the video's brightness has been dialed way up.. I thk shippers wants to make sure nothing is missed in any shadow or darkness haha

Ps: jihyun looks so sexy with her eyes halfmast.. :rolleyes:

And dont u love the sweet way she smiles and looks at him.. Here aft bobo and also during the mornin after when she woke up.. That's the kind of face you want to wake up to every morning. :wub:

@4nnlov3pink i love that gif set. Ive saved that in my phone too ever since i saw it on tumblr :blush:

Ok got to go. Exercise date. Later.

i guarantee this two love birds will win best couple and also best kiss this year.

Let's pray uri hot namja JCW will slay red carpet with uri beautiful princess NJH

:blush:  :heart:

• Like 12

About watching another drama, I'm currently watching one but it has zero romance and even though it's still airing and almost ending I feel nothing about it. For romance, I think we're probably a lost cause. I was watching another drama that was airing at the same time as SP and the first kiss of the lead couple made me throw my phone and stop watching the drama. I just couldn't take the romance in the drama seriously anymore.

• Like 21

Just now, Olivia Panelewen said:

i guarantee this two love birds will win best couple and also best kiss this year.

Let's pray uri hot namja JCW will slay red carpet with uri beautiful princess NJH

Hi dear, please help our thread survive and thrive by editing your post to remove the quoted vid/pic... coz the Soompi moderators might warn or shut us down if forum rules are broken (that is, quoting vid/pic when replying to another post). 

I can't help thinking about @stucked... she'll have heart attacks when she returns to this thread and sees all the quoted vid/pics. Poor thing... lolol :tongue:

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Hyunie's interview. The photo may be taken on the same day as her vilve. 

We still dunno when the interview would b out ryt?

6 minutes ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

I do thk they will win. But jcw cant attend the awards.

Kindly if u can press edit button on ur post, highlight or backspace to delete the images/gifs etc. To comply with soompi rules ya, thanks

2 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Hi dear, please help our thread survive and thrive by editing your post to remove the quoted vid/pic... coz the Soompi moderators might warn or shut us down if forum rules are broken (that is, quoting vid/pic when replying to another post). 

I can't help thinking about @stucked... she'll have heart attacks when she returns to this thread and sees all the quoted vid/pics. Poor thing... lolol :tongue:

Ive been meaning to ask our captain's been missing in action. Maybe shes waiting for a bomb alert.

• Like 10

good morning chingus! Any bomb dropped? any unknown body part we have to identify? What about the current topics? Well I am have to into work pretty soon but I will leave you guys with this....every time i come across this still I am curious to why his thight on her thight in a heavy scene? i mean who does that? did he forget to remove his leg off hers when they started the actual shooting? someone please enlighten me? 

• Like 11

I am so impressed with their power of self-control. Imagine they have shared numerous skinships, hugs where the can feel each other body parts, those deep and passionate kisses. These things are enough to give you goosebumps and awaken all your senses. 

They're so into each other as if tehy created a world of their own. 

Spoiler

The Different Types of Hugs Between Men and Women, and What They Mean!

Every couple has a secret language that no one else can understand. This language usually includes body language, and it actually says a lot about every couple, no matter where they're from.  Hugs are a big part of a couple's body language, and the different types of hugs have the power to deliver a message to your loved one, without even speaking. This is why we decided to breakdown the types of hugs between men and women, and what each of them really means.

1. The quick hug: When a hug only takes a few quick seconds, it actually means that your partner really wants to touch you and doesn’t want to lose physical contact with you. So don’t think that it’s nothing, while it actually means a lot.

2. The long hug: This type of hug would make you feel like it will never end, and you don’t want it to end. It means that you both need each other, and you find it hard to let go of each other. It represents deep and real love.

3. The hug where a man elevates a woman from the ground: When a man lifts a woman up while hugging her, it shows sincere happy feelings, and excitement to finally see her.

4. The hug where a man lifts up a woman and twirls: This hug is a lot similar to the one before it; in this case the man also wants to put a smile on his woman’s face. These kinds of hugs happen between couples who are happy and relaxed in their relationship..

5. The squeeze: This hug’s meaning differ from one situation to another, but it’s usually a sign that one partner is in deep need for the other partner, and the partner assuring them that they’re there for them.

6. The hug from the back: This hug’s meaning differ between men and women. For men, when they find their partner busy doing something and they give her a hug from the back, it means they want her attention and they want to share with her whatever she’s doing even just by standing there. For women, when she hugs a man from behind, she’s usually in a bad mood or sad and trying to lean on him for support.

7. The side hug: Side hugs are like strolling hand in hand, couples who do that like to keep the physical bond going, and they enjoy each other’s company.

8. Petting and hugging at the same time: Talk about showing affection and kindness. Petting your partner sometimes might be a sign of reconciling each other in a cute way.

9. Hugs with deep eyes gazing: This kind of hug is a loud and clear “I love you” to each other, couples in love like to do that.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, daloula said:

About watching another drama, I'm currently watching one but it has zero romance and even though it's still airing and almost ending I feel nothing about it. For romance, I think we're probably a lost cause. I was watching another drama that was airing at the same time as SP and the first kiss of the lead couple made me throw my phone and stop watching the drama. I just couldn't take the romance in the drama seriously anymore.

Good evening everyone!

Unlurking for a moment to say, @daloula I know right! I just couldn't muster up any desire to watch another romcom after SP. 

Actually, I didn't start out wanting to watch SP in the first place. It was because I was left high and dry after SWDBS (both reel and real) and decided to give SP a shot only after wandering in drama-desert for many weeks. After SWDBS, I was feeling like you, that probably no other on screen couple will be able to give me the feels like PHSXPBY, but wow, did our JiJi couple blow my mind away! :wub: At first I thought it was just a good script and great acting from veterans.... until I went in search of the BTS. That was the point of no return.

Seriously N.O.  R.E.T.U.R.N. :astonished:

Thank God for all these post drama activities to stem our bleeding hearts after SP ended. Thank God that the drama has brought 2 fated persons together. Thank God for this community of sisters and brothers who recognize what our JiJi has between them, so that the next 21 months won't be too hard to bear... It's all in God's will whether they will truly wind up with each other together forever but I don't think I'll ever be able to stop shipping them. 

So now, I'm back to square one: drama-desert. 

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I was thinking about this too.... several possibilities... it could be that:

- a delightful coincidence, or

- a deliberate personal choice based on NJH's fav Colour, or

- his stylist chose the attire (I really have no idea how much control an actor has over public/sponsored attire)... coz blue and stripes are on-trend or in season now in Asia (well, as far as I know, on-trend in Singapore and Soko). Majority of the shops in all the big malls I visited in my country/Singapore these past 2-3 months have similar designs for Spring/Summer. Soko/Soko-inspired designs are highly sought after in Singapore. Erm.... I own a few similar blue or striped pieces becoz it is hard to resist or escape from them, since they are everywhere.... heheh

I tried to attach the pic that i collage but i dont know how hahahaha such a noob! Anyway agreed with u that stripes are back in trend but it can be any colour rite? Black n white.. silver n pink.. brown n black are also in trend. Why must blue? Jengg jengg jengg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@miss0115Speaking of ahn jae hyun, poor boy jumped outta the car and asked her "are u crazy" if I'm not mistaken. Chingu u are making my imagination run wild LOL. Seeing how straightforward hyunnie is just like her character bong hee, what if she took the first step just like goo hye sun. I'm pretty sure wookie would have given in LOL. Full delulu mode kekeke.

U guys aren't letting me go lurker mode. My stupid connection!!!

Hahaha that's why I can't help but thinking about JiJi whenever I rem AJH's story. It must be hilarious if in reality, it is true that njh has a control over jcw and we can predict that she can be acting like GHS. no matter what I see, it seems like jcw more nervous than njh at some point before the (kiss scene) filming LOL scared much? LOL /what's with my evil laugh while typing this LMAO/

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Get well soon dearie! Hope you'll feel better much sooner! 

Thank you! XOXO i feel much better since I have the urge to keep on spazzing of JiJi. no time to even get sick LMAO what is life again?

15 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Phewww.. It's 4.40am here.. I just finished adding subs to NJH video during KYW radio show yesterday.. Thanks again to @riririru for the translation.. *clap*clap*clap* :blush:

[Eng sub starts at 5.35]

I need to back read a lot..but i guess,  i will just sleep first.. Hahaha Goodnight from the other side of the world~ Jaljayoo~ 

OMG~ Thank youuuuu so much!!! Appreciate great greeeeaat efforts from both of you for us *bows*

18 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So they r kind of in another spectrum, unparalleled. I doubt i can find another otp couple like them. Thats why poor drama addict me cant press the play button for any other drama since SP.

I couldn't be more agree than this T_____T I don't have any feeling whatsoever anymore LMAO my feeling for romance just stucked in wishing for this perfect OTP to be real, literally have no life T_T LOL

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

SP Begins at .... [focus on body language]

LOL!!! I tried to be accurate but I was just stupified by his dreamy expressions. WOW!!! *sw:wub::wub:ning!!!*

Wow.......Thank you for providing us such a detail explanation >< and therefore I can check the video again while reading ur explanation and BOOM! i'm being overflowing by this our-oppa-is-really-in-love thought once again huhuuu~<3

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

A line from the song " That's how you know" in Enchanted reminds me a lot on this post.

"Because he'll wear your favorite color
Just so he can match your eyes" 

maybe he is matching her eyes, delighting her eyes by wearing clothes with her favorite color. Heeeee~ 

When a namja in love sometimes they can be childish by trying to impress the yogja dont u think?? "Look at me.. im wearing ur fav colour" #smitten

• Like 7

8 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

uhm, I clicked like but then I realized I have no idea about this topic. LOL! What is this about? 

it's just about NJH going back to school and at same time taking some acting projects. sorry about the late reply..hehe.

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, daloula said:

Told ya Kdrama is ruined for us all thanks to Wookie and Hyunnie....RUINED I TELL YA!!!!

• Like 17

The only drama I can watch after SP would be reruns of Descendants of the Sun lol. Atleast i know that ship sailed nicely.

I dont have the motivation to watch any other dramas. Im too busy on this thread and stalking for updates on IG haha.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Hahaha that's why I can't help but thinking about JiJi whenever I rem AJH's story. It must be hilarious if in reality, it is true that njh has a control over jcw and we can predict that she can be acting like GHS. no matter what I see, it seems like jcw more nervous than njh at some point before the (kiss scene) filming LOL scared much? LOL /what's with my evil laugh while typing this LMAO/

I noticed this too. Esp during first kiss where he rest both hands on NJH shoulder but cant look straight in her eyes. N the naive NJH believe her oppa makes her feel comfortable to film the kiss n bed scene without  knowing oppa was more nervous than her LOL

• Like 19

SP Begins at .... [focus on body language]

19:20 > At the sound of bgm he turns around to watch SP clips as it begins to unveil

19:23-19:43 > he is narrating in the beginning of the first few clips of SP 

19:45 > rain scene unveils and he is smiling and stops talking as he gazes at the screen still smiling 

19:50 > scene changes into couch scene where he caresses her and he begins narration 

19:52 > he goes quiet and seems mesmorized, and does not speak until... 

19:58/9 > he voices over "Yeppo" scene is him caressing her hair as she sleeps on his lap (LOL) and stays quiet until

20:00 > sexy smile while facing the big screen, no narration, scene is from their first day of dating & her kiss gift to him

20:01 > as the bgm & SP clip ontinues he smiles & stays smiling does not explanation but stays mesmorized 20:01, 20:02, 20:03, 20:04, 20:05, 20:06).

20:07 > neck tie scene begins & he resumes his narration. LOL!!!

20:08 > stays mesmorized no narration as the clip of the neck tie scene is still screening

20:14-20:16 > lol he forgets his narrating and repeats "necktie" again as the scene changes into their first kiss

20:16-20:20 > stays silent and focused on their kiss scene

20:20 > confirms their kissing scene, but eyes still on screen 

20:22 > licks lips as the SP clip scene unveils

20:24 > he chortles to himself as he watches the scene unfold. No explanation his eyes completely glued to the screen lost in the scene 

20:32 > did he just stutter? Lol! But caught himself, scene is from him petting her hair stating "Dirty but Pretty" the first 

20:34 > he repeats Dirty but Pretty from scene the second time he was hugging her when he was in love with her 

20:35 > he finally resumes narration again lol

20:43 > he chuckles at scene, watching him smelling her hair while hugging 

20:46 > he narrates again while watching scene saying dirty

20:48 > he says it again but "Yeppo" & smiling bright from scene

20:52 > licks lips again, while looking as scene changes into the night he was drunk coming home to find BH standing in front of his house (Wookies smooth drunk Aegyo adlib here)

20:54 > he narrates by repeating he's drunk line

20:55 > he narrates by repeating the line in the scene and turns slightly around to face crowd with a big smile 

20:58 > he turns back to screen with big smile repeating the line in the scene and turns to narrate to fans

21:08 > narrating still about drunk scene

21:09 > his smile gets brighter as bgm indicates the next scene, he turns around almost quickly to see the next scene.

21:10 >be licks his lips as the scene of his confession unveils of him telling BH that he will wait and to come to him slowly. All the oppa begins to get lost in that scene (look for yourself).

21:14 - 21:microphone is no longer in position close to his mouth, he is completely lost in the scene. His microphone on his lap

21:21 > he begins to smile but then he controls his expression

21:23 > microphone reappears and he begins to narrate

21:24 > he smiles big and a bit giddy at next scene and suerves around to see fans cheesing bright, twirling in his chair? LOL!!!

21:27 > twirls back around to screen smiling and by the bgm you can tell what scene that is LOL!!! 

21:31 -he LAUGHS- (the clip scene is him declaring that she is his woman). LOL!!!! 

21:33 > ALL smiles looking at screen stays spellbound by scene and no narration until ...

21:38 > narration begins and he faces his fans again 

21:42 > twirls back around to watch scene again 

21:44 > begins to narrate again for a quick second

21:48 - 22:30 > faces fans again and shares his commentary on the scenes including the kiss, LOL!! 

22:31 > twirls around for next scene microphone away from mouth again and resting in his lap and scene or picture appears

22:36- 24:42 > turns back around to fans and resumes commentary & interaction

LOL!!! I tried to be accurate but I was just stupified by his dreamy expressions. WOW!!! *sw:wub::wub:ning!!!*

DAEBAK!!!!!!!

200w.gif

• Like 15

Wonderful  job there chingu. I am amazed with your anatomy of JCW's reactions. Isnt it a wonder That he was so focused on the vid like he has not seen it before? HIS smile reflected that of someone who cannot forget somebody, mischivious yet serious, like a grown man recalling the joy of seeing a childhood crush. 

• Like 13