[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

41 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

This...sexy AF! Even after watching it numerous time. #EducationalPurpose  The way his large hands roam on her body....and Hyunie's lifting his sleeves. 

giphy.gif

Reading all the analysis.. makes me cant stop watching this. Darn it! 

Do u guys remember what did the PD said in BTS after both fall on the bed? "Dont u think it will look too dirty?" Hahahaha

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Reading all the analysis.. makes me cant stop watching this. Darn it! 

Do u guys remember what did the PD said in BTS after both fall on the bed? "Dont u think it will look too dirty?" Hahahaha

Hehehhe. Yeah, maybe PD nim see the hotness that was ooozing from both of them that its not safe to broadcast in national TV.

Gooosh, I wonder how they never moan.. *gutter alert* I mean, the way they were doing it, licking each other like theres no tomorrow. GAWD!! :grin::crazy:

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun.jpg

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hehehhe. Yeah, maybe PD nim see the hotness that was ooozing from both of them that its not safe to broadcast in national TV.

Gooosh, I wonder how they never moan.. *gutter alert* I mean, the way they were doing it, licking each other like theres no tomorrow. GAWD!! :grin::crazy:

Right!!! I was wondering the same thing!! I mean look at his mouth!! Ahhhhh!!! *:lol: KISS ALERT!!! EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES .... :ph34r:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

suspicious-partner_first-kiss.gif

%E1%84%89%E1%85%AE%E1%84%89%E1%85%A1%E1%

Spoiler

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

Both hanbam interviewers were the same person right? Writing off my head cos my toddler is trying to kill me with a butter knife and I got no time to back read

yeah same annoying girl. During both interviews she wore the shortest of skirts if i recall correctly. U know how usually Korean females cover their legs with a small blanket, next time she is on air, someone please throw her a king size blanket lol.

Ok ive vented enough today, time to tend to my young needy kids lol.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

yeah same annoying girl. During both interviews she wore the shortest of skirts if i recall correct. U know how usually Korean females cover their legs with a small blanket, next time she is on air, someone please throw her a king size blanket lol.

I'll vent later but seems like all you chingus have the same direction of thoughts hahahahahaahahahahahaah. 

Ill refrain from commenting further but all I can say is that's why Hyunni is a breath of fresh airs no pretenses or false airs she's just so dang real. You compare here immediately and it shows with this interviewer. Hehe. 

She needs a bedsheet man. Zip her up. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

yeah same annoying girl. During both interviews she wore the shortest of skirts if i recall correct. U know how usually Korean females cover their legs with a small blanket, next time she is on air, someone please throw her a king size blanket lol.

If they cannot find....i will send her 1....

giphy.gif

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r:  ... His tongue ... :ph34r: ... SERIOUS ANALYSIS ONLY (LOL!)

Disclaimer: Minor pls dun read! 

Spoiler

I see the tongue but I don't think it's his though. It looks more like Hyunni's although his almost came out. :flushed:

Feel so shy watching this in office man.  I have to keep on looking over my back! 

• Like 10

Oh and I got the feeling jcw was not impressed. He was pretty reserved as usual at the start and he didn't look very happy about his milkshake cos his muse wasnt the one that gave it uahaha. 

A lot of difference between first interview where hyunnii was around too.. and this. 

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, sharreb said:

i thk u just said alloud what we all thought the first tym we saw the interview n that girl

Even before she entered the room. Seeing her getup (clothes) and her face expression. She looks like a hyena out to pounce on her poor prey. But jcw is not affected. Shes as far off as south pole to his ideal keke

Look at the poor thing trying to reach hahahahaha!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Disclaimer: Minor pls dun read! 

Hide contents

I see the tongue but I don't think it's his though. It looks more like Hyunni's although his almost came out. :flushed:

Feel so shy watching this in office man.  I have to keep on looking over my back! 

OOh. Careful chingu. NSFW?? 

Image result for i love my job gif

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

17 minutes ago, attriste said:

I'll vent later but seems like all you chingus have the same direction of thoughts hahahahahaahahahahahaah. 

Ill refrain from commenting further but all I can say is that's why Hyunni is a breath of fresh airs no pretenses or false airs she's just so dang real. You compare here immediately and it shows with this interviewer. Hehe. 

She needs a bedsheet man. Zip her up. 

17 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

If they cannot find....i will send her 1....

I almost cant controlled my laughter in the office!! omg. lolol..

may i suggest our almighty duct tape instead? lol

• Like 14

Been long in industry, surrounding by alot of pretty and sexy girls, I think jcw got used by the situation,look at him looks so professional like usual haha hes not affected. I think only special one could make him smile brightly(like a goner:D) with the mention of her name and the thought about her :glasses:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Upon further up-close inspection, I noticed his right hand was placed at the back of her head (as a protection) as he guides her body to fall on the bed. *swoons* *such gentleman* *Must protect Bae at all cost* 

Wookie always show the gentleman and protective side of him for bae

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Why are u making me watch this clip again n again. Stop it. Im running out of breath LOL

I'm sorry HAHAHA but admit it you like it right? 

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Right!!! I was wondering the same thing!! I mean look at his mouth!! Ahhhhh!!! *:lol: KISS ALERT!!! EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES .... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Ji Goner never have enough of hyunnie's lips. Notice that even when they broke the kiss his lips still lingered on her lips

25 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r:  ... His vs Hers tongue ... :ph34r: ... SERIOUS ANALYSIS ONLY (LOL!)

Hers were teasing him with that fast and swift lizard technique and his were trying to reach hers HAHAHA 

• Like 12