[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 hours ago, valleryrose said:

A lot has been said and done.. and I am once again overwhelmed by the rational thinking here..!!

Since what I am gonna say might sound redundant I'll just put it under a spoiler tag.. I had to get it off my chest..! 

Hide contents

First of all to those haters trying to make a jerk out of JCW.. buzz off..

No guy in the right mind would be able to behave with a girl like that if he already had someone in his life.. a no girl in the right mind would still be with him if he did so. I think we know this much that we are not delusional in believing that JCW is not that kind of guy.. his interactions with his mother are proof enough!!!

The only problem might be that he bit off more than he can chew this time. Both JCW and NJH for that matter..

Two, relationship. What is the relationship between them? At this point from what I can see they seem like two people who really like each other. Not romantically. But not platonic either. (Maybe one liking the other one more) They had a wonderful time together filming SP. They have just started to get back to their lives. And let them. They deserve it.

Moreover, they have no reason for revealing their love lives to any of us. And given NJHs age and stage of her career they'd be trying even harder to keep everything hushed. 

And that brings us to..

Three, JCW. Why the sudden change in behaviour? If we look at the chronological order, the Arabic interview was the first one.. the love vs friendship question. He chooses love. Of course he does!! That man is 31 yrs old!! I am 22 and I want to find love..  I have a great family, a stable job, amazing friends.. so one of the things I am looking for right now is love.. it is only natural! Now, give me one reason JCW must still look for friendship..

Then comes the name dropping.. NJH visiting him in the army is the hot topic right now.. plus the set up of this interview was much more fun and spontaneous than the previous ones.. so for once he was totally carefree.. NJH must've been very earnest when she asked him if she could visit him, so it stuck with him. The minute he was asked he said NJHs name..!! I believe they've had enough camraderie to refer to each other so freely.. and him stating it clearly would only make it easier for her.. like I said before that's at least affection.. and it's not surprising at all.

Next comes the concert. I would keep loving her.. that was a beautiful answer!!! Yes, it is a 180 degree turn from what he said the last time. Maybe he really did get to think about it since he has been discussing love for the past 4 months and there was MS coming up. So the thought should've crossed his mind at least once.. Maybe that got him thinking about his reaction if he really has someone to leave behind.. We are definitely not mind readers but I believe this is possible.. Plus the answer had us swooning and he added "you will wait for me right?" at the end too.. he got to be honest and we got to swoon.. it's a win win.. 

At this point I choose to believe in what I saw in their interactions during the filming .. rather than what has been said or not said so far in interviews, Vlives and other shows. (Add Hyunie's IG posts to the mix. I can't seem to get over them. She is such a tease.)

It all depends on how seriously they take their experience while filming SP. Do they shrug it off thinking they were just in character? Or do they eventually feel something more for each other..? 

If they do shrug it off saying they were just being good actors and are great friends then I would be sorry that the magic they created on screen could've been real and they missed a beautiful oppurtunity.. if they are fortunate enough to see what they create together then they couldn't be happier!! Same goes for us!

Shipping is a mixture of highs and lows.. these two could be dating or not at all.. the point is we don't know..

I pity the haters and bashers acting like fools without letting the whole thing sink in. 

I love these two!! And nothing can ruin it for me. JCW has worked hard building his career from scratch and so did NJH.. no one can take that away from them..

JCW has been around for a long time to know what's right and what's wrong and I just refuse to believe that he'd overstep the boundaries!! 

I just hope this whole episode doesn't tarnish their reputation in anyway because they don't deserve it.

It's just that the fire kindled by SP isn't going out anytime soon and we all know that the world of entertainment isn't exactly kind..!

OMO.. you're ranting... I have never EVER seen you rant and post such a loooong post... aaand I LOVE IT!! LOLOL So so proud of you... Hee~ Come here.. *bear hugs @valleryrose* And yes, don't mind the pitiful haters lurking behind the shadows of this thread. I feel so sorry for them that I just want to.. bite their heads off.. cleanly. 

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Lurve him, forever JiBong shipper!!! Miss the Scooby Squad as well... and whats more I cant watch huhuhu, pc is broken!

Same :bawling: this drama has to have a season 2 REALLY!!!!

Your pc is broken?! So you can't watch videos and etc?? I hate when that happens :( Can u see gifs chingu? If yes here are some so you don't miss them while your pc is broken :)

9fT4tDZ.gif

sQBWplA.gif zeS8OCX.gif

:wub:

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, riririru said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yup! There's a famous korean car-themed cartoon and one of their series is "Carry and BongBong", Bongbong being the car and Carry the truck, hence some koreans like to call their cars as Bongbong heheheh

@gglex6275 oh noooo broken pc is the worst ;_; what's wrong with your pc? ;~;

well at the moment it has no power, I have no idea how to even fix it! grrr!!

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

Smartphone then? Dun cry. Lemme give yah a hug.

thats one scary hug! with all the teeth! @stucked thanks, I hope no bombs explode tomorrow, I wont be able to spazz so much!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Oh hello there new baby shipper @eunjangdo come in come in, don't be shy. Join the convos here and interrupt them aaaaaaany time, they won't mind. :) And about JiJi being real? Everyone here is praying really hard for that. :wink: 

Sooo... what made you ship JiJi? Tell us.. HAHAHA

It started in episode 1 where eun bonghee bumps into jiwook after her confrontation w her boyfriend, but i wasnt full blown away until episode 07-08 (i think) where no ji wook stops EBH to drink bc she got insulted by other male lawyers, and NJW asks her to work with him again. And this show makes me follow their news, bts, and everythingg.

• Like 10

@miss0115    I actually feel that hyinnie has more power over wookie. They gimme this vibe that she needs to ask and our poor boy would do anything for her. Bwahahaha it would be down right hilarious!! Exactly I noticed that as well chingu! After the kiss scene it was even worse lol. Yet he tried to act all cool about it! Wookie you failed big time dude. Wookie seems to be more shaken than hyunnie. Seems like poor boy didn't see that coming keke. Practically He got more than he bargained for. Who knows realization of his true feelings for her must have come crashing down on him during that 1st kiss scene. No wonder he played that BTS at his concert!!!

@MoonlightSerenade hat was daebak chingu

A bIG shout out to @riririru  @ysrida_ @daloula  THANK YOU!!! you guys are daebak!!!! 

@waveoflove You to chingu! I'm watching here and there from DOTS as well. The feels! But I want more from SP weiiii

Seems like we are all in a drama slump!!! SP did spoil us big time! My only cure for it is this thread...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yesterday the staff that went out with Hyunie, she update again... @riririru can you help to translate the caption.

so you mean to say jihyunie was riding in the car of her staff?....hmmm a clever way to divert...just drop the passenger somewhere tactic :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

Hi dear, please help our thread survive and thrive by editing your post to remove the quoted vid/pic... coz the Soompi moderators might warn or shut us down if forum rules are broken (that is, quoting vid/pic when replying to another post). 

I can't help thinking about @stucked... she'll have heart attacks when she returns to this thread and sees all the quoted vid/pics. Poor thing... lolol :tongue:

Ok dear. Thx for your information :tongue::D

• Like 5

9 hours ago, hannah92 said:

And, i don't know whether you guys saw it, yesterday when i opened IG and there's this IG account appeared on my Explore and she posted a pict of JCW in a shooting location, and when i opened her account, it turns out that she's a staff of 24mir***e. A beauty product that has JCW as their brand ambassador. And, when i opened her Following, i saw that she followed NJH also, and she didn't follow many K-actresses or idols on her IG, if i remember it correctly, she only followed 4 famous people including JCW and NJH. I know maybe it's just a normal thing but, my shipper heart and brain were telling me this possibility; what if... only what if, when they had a shooting for that beauty product, what if she saw NJH there hahaha well, don't take this seriously, this is just my delusional thinking.... :wub:

Hey chingu... let me join you in your delulu land today hehehe!! WARNING... this is based on what JK did, but I would like to express this to support our sister here. It is our delulu talking, don't take seriously.

I have to share with you that during one of the shoots of Kyo's commercials, the crew was wondering what the heck JK is doing in their set. He was not part of the commercial but he was there just waiting for her. He didn't just stop in to say hello, he stayed and waited for her. He would also send snacks/food deliveries on Kyo's commercial shoots (I'm guessing even in other products she endorses) perhaps to make up for his absence. When she went to Sweden (or somewhere in Europe) for a commercial shoot, the eagle eyes of SS squad was blessed with an information of JK's flight t information to Sweden (or that place where Kyo was) right at the same time she was there. He stayed for only 3 or 4 days while Kyo stayed longer. 

So what I'm saying is, things like these happen, it's not far-fetched. There might or might not be truth to your observation :)

@MoonlightSerenade thank you for the blow by blow of JIS concert. Clap, clap and standing O for your hard work. :heart:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:
2 hours ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Good evening everyone!

Unlurking for a moment to say, @daloula I know right! I just couldn't muster up any desire to watch another romcom after SP. 

Actually, I didn't start out wanting to watch SP in the first place. It was because I was left high and dry after SWDBS (both reel and real) and decided to give SP a shot only after wandering in drama-desert for many weeks. After SWDBS, I was feeling like you, that probably no other on screen couple will be able to give me the feels like PHSXPBY, but wow, did our JiJi couple blow my mind away! :wub: At first I thought it was just a good script and great acting from veterans.... until I went in search of the BTS. That was the point of no return.

Seriously N.O.  R.E.T.U.R.N. :astonished:

Thank God for all these post drama activities to stem our bleeding hearts after SP ended. Thank God that the drama has brought 2 fated persons together. Thank God for this community of sisters and brothers who recognize what our JiJi has between them, so that the next 21 months won't be too hard to bear... It's all in God's will whether they will truly wind up with each other together forever but I don't think I'll ever be able to stop shipping them. 

So now, I'm back to square one: drama-desert. 

I was being bugged by @attriste to watch SP. Hahas. I wanted to wait for the entire show to finish before watching cos I'm not a fan of chasing live episodes. It always kills me in between. Hahahhas. So well, I finally caved in and to be honest, it was the kissing plus bed scene that did me in. Hahahas. So then I went to to binge watch the BTS AND THATS IT. the point of N.O R.E.T.U.R.N Now. Big big sighs.

I started to watch SP when the drama already aired Epsd 20 .I marathon Epsd 1 -20 in just  in 2days because of somebody posted this video .JCW's stolen glances in this video was really something & I am just curious what is going on here .Then I decided to watch the drama & started searching for their BTS after that .I started to ship this couple after I saw their uncut version first kiss .Never thought I m going to really hooked with this drama & jiji couple .Chinncaa ...NO RETURN  &  I never thought I am more concern on Jiji's love life more than my own love life :lol:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

:bawling:my pc wont power on~~ huhuhu I am super sad atm!

I feel you chingu!!! Come here lemme give u a hug luv! My internet is down :( can't watch any videos or even join the spazzing weiii!!!! Hope no bomb goes off. Hope ur PC works just give it some time. it might power on after a while if god wills! 

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, eunjangdo said:

It started in episode 1 where eun bonghee bumps into jiwook after her confrontation w her boyfriend, but i wasnt full blown away until episode 07-08 (i think) where no ji wook stops EBH to drink bc she got insulted by other male lawyers, and NJW asks her to work with him again. And this show makes me follow their news, bts, and everythingg.

Ooooh. Interesting! So for you, you liked them "reel" first then you searched for their "real". Really interesting because the typical answer is their first kiss which is ep 17(?). HAHA. But you shipped them even before that. *scratches chin while thinking* Well, I started shipping them when I found out that they're both casted. HAHAHA. Now, I think I'm weird. LOLOL

giphy.gif

And btw, as you're new here and probably don't know the Soompi rules, um... please delete pictures/vids on the posts you qoute. Like what you did to my post. Thank you! :) 

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

today is a pretty slow day :( indication of our long drought... i think we all miss our otp badly. No news is good news. Ninja dateu!

@stucked going crazy with the sharks? Hahaha. 

T O T A L L Y.

And it's not a slow day for me as I'm still backreading. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

• Like 14

Seems knetz do leave them alone. We don't see pictures of their outing on SNS. Hyunie didn't wear a mask and no one took a pic of her. Wookie did but I'm sure no one paid attention when he puts them on. So if he did drop her off, no one knows and if he did pick her up, again no one knows. Perfect! :wub:

Also it seems Hyunie's nail color is in trend in SK. I saw Ailee has that color on. It's not bright white where it attracts attention. More of soft white/off white. Really pretty. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, sharreb said:

Im not sure if this is shared before. But the video's brightness has been dialed way up.. I thk shippers wants to make sure nothing is missed in any shadow or darkness haha

Ps: jihyun looks so sexy with her eyes halfmast.. :rolleyes:

And dont u love the sweet way she smiles and looks at him.. Here aft bobo and also during the mornin after when she woke up.. That's the kind of face you want to wake up to every morning. :wub:

Chingu, thanks for sharing. Both of them look so lost here. Lol. I mean lost in the kiss. Hehe. And yes, Hyunie looks so sexy and Wookie can't resist it. Ahh..my shipper feels..haha

Btw, what's the name of the song? It's one of the famous OST but i forgot. Lol

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

And it's not a slow day for me as I'm still backreading. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Chingu, i am so sorry to quote the image but i really need to coz OMG, this shark is SCARYYYYY!!!!

• Like 13