[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

while i busy watching Wookie concert fancam, sbs upload video...haha...lucky is not new bts...

By the way, i found this fancam is so good n clear for us to see Wookie reaction while watching SP scene...and can see it clearly he sing "yeppo"...it starts on 19.13 min... this is 2pm concert section, as 7pm section, he did not sing "yeppo" while watch it...

Thanks! I have watched & saved almost all of her videos frm that night. Now watching this one on my big screen. He loooks dreamy AF!!!! :wub:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

By the way, i found this fancam is so good n clear for us to see Wookie reaction while watching SP scene...and can see it clearly he sing "yeppo"...it starts on 19.13 min... this is 2pm concert section, as 7pm section, he did not sing "yeppo" while watch it...

Waaah. He concentrates on SP's vids like he hasnt seen it before. His smile was as wide as the Rio Grande. :D

You can tell, he is a fan of SP just like us. ooooh the feels... 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

while i busy watching Wookie concert fancam, sbs upload video...haha...lucky is not new bts...

Thanks for sharing, Chingu. My heart is fluttering everytime i watch this clip. I really want to know what's going through Wook's mind when he sang along that time. Seems like it was done unconsciously, at least to me. 

@MoonlightSerenade this is my reaction when that happened..

giphy.gif

• Like 12

I couldnt help myself to mention this, i tried my best but obviously not my bestest lol.

I just needed to say I find that interviewer who interviewed him on SBS channel (which was aired yesterday) annoying as hell.

Shes so flirtatious that it makes her look cheap and tacky.

Sorry needed to vent lol.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Waaah. He concentrates on SP's vids like he hasnt seen it before. His smile was as wide as the Rio Grande. :D

I know right, when the other clips from the other drama was being played he kept talking to the audience. But when SP played on, all he can do was stare at the screen! Gah, this man is indeed a Goner!!!

Just now, waveoflove said:

I couldnt help myself to mention this, i tried my best but obviously not my bestest lol.

I just needed to say I find that interviewer who interviewed him on SBS channel (which was aired yesterday) annoying as hell.

ohh you voiced out my POV! Something that I wanted to say but didn't cause didn't want to offend But yeah, she's a major Grrr!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Thanks! I have watched & saved almost all of her videos frm that night. Now watching this one on my big screen. He loooks dreamy AF!!!! :wub:

You're most welcome... me too i have saved many of his concert videos...now i also don't which one i have saved b4...hahahahaha :astonished: i had add in another video in my previous post, you can check it up... :)

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

That right, especially when he watch "this women" scene.... his smile :D:D:D

5 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Thanks for sharing, Chingu. My heart is fluttering everytime i watch this clip. I really want to know what's going through Wook's mind when he sang along that time. Seems like it was done unconsciously, at least to me. 

@MoonlightSerenade this is my reaction when that happened..

Me too....i can feel butterflies in my stomach when i watch this clip and also SP scene!!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

I know right, when the other clips from the other drama was being played he kept talking to the audience. But when SP played on, all he can do was stare at the screen! Gah, this man is indeed a Goner!!!

Yeah! Ooooh. I hope they are both happy though whatever their real score. Only time will tell.

NJH, its ok, no playing hard to get okay.. You are in good HANDS.... :heart::ph34r::crazy:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh you voiced out my POV! Something that I wanted to say but didn't cause didn't want to offend But yeah, she's a major Grrr!

UGGGH TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! i was about to punch the computer screen when i watched it!!! 

• Like 11

@mai5116 aiiiggoooo chingu ..... come here love 

tumblr_inline_nj7sgnGkTZ1qf00wc.gif

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

LOL!!! My sister was venting about her too. She was like she try to look and act like Hyunnie. LOL!!! And then her words were followed by some unkind vocabulary LOL!!!! 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

omg, i tot i was the only one who tot so~ i felt it when she did the first interview of JCW in the midst of SP (the one she go and measured his broad shoulder). she did mentioned that she admire jcw that time. 

• Like 9

Oh gosh...i not the only one that having that bad feeling towards the mc that interview wookie... HIGH GIRLS!!!

she give me the feeling that she trying to flirt jcw since the 1st interview... really cannot stand of her while watching it... she really need to receive bonghee high kick... hahahaha... don't mess with hyunie...:D

200w.gif

• Like 10

Just now, Loyal_ss520 said:

Oh gosh...i not the only one that having that bad feeling towards the mc that interview wookie... HIGH GIRLS!!!

she give me the feeling that she trying to flirt jcw since the 1st interview... really cannot stand of her while watching it... she really need to receive bonghee high kick... hahahaha... don't mess with hyunie...:D

Relax gurls! They say she has a BF already. Maybe she was just trying to take advantage of  the opportunity to be with him.... :grin::wub:

No woman can resist JCW's charm. Nobody is safe, except his mom. Heee

Every woman would try to seduce him just in case she'll get lucky you know..

*dont kill me oppa*

Spoiler

I am trying to behave before going to bed

Spoiler

But I caaant!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@Loyal_ss520 omg! Did you see him smirk? LOL!!! REWIND!!!

what time

• Like 8

@lovethatlook yes i too thk hes really sincere about it. In Runningman he said his father told him never to lie. Lol n somtym he behave like someone older than his current age 

28 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Omy i thk u just said alloud what we all thought the first tym we saw the interview n that girl

Even before she entered the room. Seeing her getup (clothes) and her face expression. She looks like a hyena out to pounce on her poor prey. But jcw is not affected. Shes as far off as south pole to his ideal keke

Someone uploaded with eng subs

• Like 14