[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

How about the nail art similar to stationary? Is that the trend too? 

I think the nail art & the color could be in trend but my rational mind have doubt with the similarity to the stationary .The pattern is 100% similar & also the timing she posted it on her ig was suspicious.

• Like 13

Just now, pauliza said:

I think the nail art & the color could be in trend but my rational mind have doubt with the similarity to the stationary .The pattern is 100% similar & also the timing she posted it on her ig was suspicious.

Correct!! And I'm sure there are so many nail arts out there in fashion to choose from, why that? The timing of posting is really suspicious too.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Correct!! And I'm sure there are so many nail arts out there in fashion to choose from, why that? The timing of posting is really suspicious too.

wookie wrote letter to his fans and to his mom...and to his lady love of course via aluu salon :)

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Sorry if it's already discussed before and I'm repeating the same matter. But I can't help but wondering about jcw post of pic when the rain scene with caption "gazing", is that an official pic or not? bcs as we can see, it seems like its taken before the filming since there are still people behind them and all. I dunno I just had a feeling that his posts during SP filming just a bit "too personal" (?) hahaha~ ok, maybe i'm overly delulu but this is only the feeling I got when I scroll down all of his posts. not to mention, there is this pic where he wrote a caption something like "still filming until late at night, everyone's working hard only for one scene", is that BH in the bed? (well, i don't mean anything by saying this, just a bit curious lol). maybe this is doesn't make any sense and i keep on telling myself to be a bit more rational, but.............well...........it's hard </3 and I don't even know what I'm talking about now its just I'm trying to say that "too personal" feeling I got about his posts LOL

Hide contents

And this question crossed my mind whenever I see him hugs her >>>>>> does hyuni smells good? ROFLMAO because it seems like she has a good smell and soooo hug-able >< OMG what am I talking about *cries* I just can't stop thinking about this, forgive me, but please blame that oppa who seems sooooo enjoying his time hugging her >< makes me wanna hugs her too tho (?) LMAO jk jk jk~~~~ 

and when I watch this scene, I'm curious whether she supposed to be sleep or just pretending to sleep? bcs look at her hands reacting to his touch LMAO i'm kinda confused (unnideul here, please slaps me rite nao bcs I'm feeling hot just because that one particular gif lmao omg how can this be happening to me T_T forever lol)

Hide contents

HUG HER AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.....NOW IS PERFECT THE TIME SINCE EVERYONE ARE COSPLAYING AS MR.BANG NOW FOR BOTH OF YOU................we knew, but we chose to shut off

Hide contents

For the first time in my life, how I wish I could be that blanket...............................

Hide contents

At this rate, even gif shall be possible to be charged for doing something criminal, I guess.....

Hide contents

now i understand why PD-nim talking about "go to police station" during the BTS. yes, I do want to file a report of them. They committed a crime from being too perfect together T__________T how can this be T____________T is it even possible to be looking so good together like this? T______T I'm dieting bcs of them, I'm just feeling so full from looking at this pic LMAO poor me~~~~~~

Hide contents

I'm so done with this couple. Let me cooling down and have a gooood sleep before reality hits me tomorrow /sigh/

Hopefully there will be no bomb dropped tonight and hopefully no one having a fever or sudden heart attack bcs of my non-sense post LMAO

ciaaooooo~~~~~<3

I noticed people standinf in the bg too! Did SBS or PD notes release this pic or I wonder if this this Wookie personal pic that he likes. Hahahs. Any chingu can confirm? Keke. And OMG. Each time I watch their kiss and bed scene, it never fails to bother me. Oops! These 2. How did an innocent 22 year old turn into this lady? Wookie will forever be the oppa who will be credited for turning hyunni into an adult. Hahahahah. At least no one can take that away from us! Muahahahah! 

28 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i cam across this video (its in english) answering about korean military service. It doesnt answer all the question but it shed some light.

If u r interested to watch:

Thankyou @taonaka for ur artwork. Really cute n i like looking at the ones u chose from bts n post SP. Hope u dont mind i put them in collage

Cr: taonaka ig.

Good nyt peeps leave u with this goodie.. Jihyun's cute dance

She n JCW r definitely the awkward dance duo..

Edit to add @gglex6275 i just read.. Sorry to hear abt ur pc.. Perhaps send in for chkup..might b reparable..

Thanks dearie for sharing that clip of military here! Hahahs. I think we need to familiarise ourselves with how it works too! Kamsahamida! 

28 minutes ago, aa95 said:

@hannah92 I read your post about the instagram follow yesterday and I wanted to comment how AWSOME that finding was! (I got lost on the thread and forgot though) 

It really is something for that to be the case. For her to follow NJH would mean she's familiar with her. She doesn't follow random celebrities either (you said around only 4?) - so why would she follow NJH? It makes sense to follow JCW - since he represents the brand she works for - but NJH? 

I think there both kind of following each other around. (I'm dead serious here) They both did a photo shoot/ interview in the backyard of the hair salon of all places. Yesterday they were like minutes away from each other. I bet NJH might have been there for the 24 miracle shoot or something hence why this lady is familiar with her (obviously our princess made a very good impression hence the follow). 

Also I posted this before separately as a musing but my perhaps "delusional" mind is telling me NJH was around for that (funny) interview of JCW where he talks about NJH saying she'd visit and all . The interviewer looked at someone or something BEFORE/AS she asked him "which actress said they'd visit" and AFTER (-at the same spot). I watched the interview many time and she was completely focused on JCW for all the other parts except this. Plus that interview took place at the same time as one of his photo shoots and so honestly NJH might have been there. 

I was thinking yesterday- if they are "together" (dating or no) - they're not going to want to waste time. Like time is of the essence. And since Korea seems to love them - I don't think they super care if they're caught or not. Obviously they want to be discreet about it but like would that be there number one priority at the moment? I don't think so. 

@songsongdiehard

It's awsome that you brought the fact that SJK used to chill around SHK during her shoots as well! Because no one ever gave that news away until their marriage was announced! 

Like I remember we used to muse about their locations (like that time that they both were in California at the same time but it seemed like in different cities - but like Kyo was vacationing and Ki was sort of working/vacationing with staff so we didn't know if they met or not- I'm assuming they did now). But it wasn't just California - it was Europe and New York and Bali as well. Soo shippers basically were picking up the patterns.

Once can be a coincidence - but when it keeps happening over and over again - then we need to connect some dots. 

JiJi-  Iuno if we have enough points yet- but it makes sense given JCW's military enlistment that they might be a bit clingy at the moment. 

I think you guys are really awesome! Such a small detail, but it doesn't escape your eyes when the details are really very small. Honestly I also heard about songsong and their situation. How they always seem to be seen overseas together. Hahas. Those times, I would tell myself it shld be true cos so many sightings of them together! I dun need despatch to disturb our couple. But... Sometimes a hearsay here and there would be good too. Heheh. 

• Like 13

I just find it interesting that they were both in Gangnam, and now today we didn't get any news of either of them...it makes me wonder if they'll show up around the same area the next time we get news from them.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL!!! I am so wide awake today. LOL! And I have been longing to see his expressions side by side with the actual clips being played. It just so happens my sister here to spazz so I was able to use her phone, my t.v and my phone for notes. Lol!!! I actually got so giddy watching him watching their scenes. Soooo handsome!!! Oppa is so handsome!!! Especially in love.. he is WOW!!! :wub:

JCW is really good looking. When i watched SP's  first episode.. I was like.. Who is this guy? How come I have never seen him before? He's cute.. Then I watched his movie and K2... There is really something about him. He looks different in every angle and  you will never get tired of looking at him. The problem will be when he looks at you.. You're really gonna melt.. Lucky NJH..

• Like 13

OMG I thought i said i'm going to sleep but then I found this link and seriously this is soooo coooool >< I want them to star in a romantic-action-thriller and whatever possible genre together again huhuuuuu

Spoiler

Spoiler

:wub:

• Like 19

Hi Shippers!! OH MY how this thread has grown...woohoo!! I won't even attempt to backread, although I must confess I've been lurking, only because I find it's easier to kinda catch up when one is lurking. 

I get such a kick, a high and fuzzy feelings when I read how insanely devoted, loving and protective everyone is of our OTP. Way to go everyone!!...especially those who make it a point to translate all the Korean goodies to English..thank you Chingus!  And of course, I gotta commend the spying and analytical skills of the Shippers...good on ya!! Now for the gutter maidens, well....uhm...BOOYAH!! Keep up the good work! I find myself smiling and chuckling rather loudly @ work. Perverted minds are the BEST.....honestly!!!! :wub:

Shipping ain't easy....you gotta be made of stronger stuff as the ride has its highs and lows. One moment you're high as a kite, then the next moment someone or something raises doubts. It's natural, it's human. We just need to stay focused and pay attention to "their" vibe..which by the way has been quite CLEAR. They are soooooooo into each other!!!! :heart: Man, these two are like a DRUG and I'm so addicted! I just find that I cope better when I step back a bit, otherwise, it's soooooo easy to fall deeply with their love story that REAL LIFE gets swept under the rug, then REAL LIFE problems come into play. *sigh*.

I've missed this thread and I've missed you guys a lot. I always look forward to making THIS my daily visit, even if I am just lurking! Keep Fighting!! Take care everyone..*hugsNkisses*

• Like 23

2 hours ago, stucked said:

OMO.. you're ranting... I have never EVER seen you rant and post such a loooong post... aaand I LOVE IT!! LOLOL So so proud of you... Hee~ Come here.. *bear hugs @valleryrose* And yes, don't mind the pitiful haters lurking behind the shadows of this thread. I feel so sorry for them that I just want to.. bite their heads off.. cleanly. 

Hahaha!! Thanks captain!! *hugs* :wink:

Feels a lot better that way!! Real life has been catching up very fast with me and I hardly find time for anything these days.. posting and now lurking in here has been my only solace.. when I found ppl making such pathetic remarks I lost it!! Lol! 

*imagines your shark doing the deed* totally dude!! Now wouldn't that be a favour worth rewarding!! :tongue:

That rant, however, is the end of the hate story for me.. :wink:

This thread has been so colourful that it brought colour to my cheeks every time I opened it! Hahaha..!! 

Sorry guys I might not be very active for a few days but I'll still be lurking around..!! The fact that this thread keeps going despite the dry spell is proof enough that we'll pull through this.. there is so much to talk about JiJi..!! 

I have my own delulu running while I am unable spazz in here..

And a fun thought crossed my mind.. our JiJi are amazing actors!! If they get to work together again which genre/story would you like to see them in?? 

I would personally like to see them in a mature romance drama about second chances in love and life.. catering a more deep and wide range of emotions and experiences in life!!

Another would be the show 'Bones'. I feel two or three years down the line both of them would be able pull off the roles of Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth.

#JiJiFighting

#delulumindsfighting

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

I'm so done with this couple. Let me cooling down and have a gooood sleep before reality hits me tomorrow /sigh/

Hopefully there will be no bomb dropped tonight and hopefully no one having a fever or sudden heart attack bcs of my non-sense post LMAO

ciaaooooo~~~~~<3

Oooohhh.... I appreciate the pics very very much! Thank you!  *grinning like the Cheshire Cat*

No worries... won't get a fever or heart attack ... I'd hyperventilate for a while at most, then grow horns, then pounce on the husband. And if the husband is not in the mood, I'll taze him and have my way! Muahahahah! lol

• Like 14

4 hours ago, sharreb said:

@MoonlightSerenade ur second by second narrative daebak :thumbsup: best.

Im gonna hav to watch the video on my tab n refer to your post on my fon.  Side by side. Cause scrolling back up n down is too hard.

Thanks for yr effort. Can feel ur overflowing love for JCW/NJH.

You guys mention that probably nobody can ever top their kisses in kdrama. I oso thk its hard to top that. But not just the kisses,

- their hugs

- their hand holding, thumb holding

- their smiles 

- their playfulness on bts

- their affection for each other in real life

So they r kind of in another spectrum, unparalleled. I doubt i can find another otp couple like them. Thats why poor drama addict me cant press the play button for any other drama since SP.

Yay! Tell me anything else you find or can detail it better in his expressions. I wanted to rewatch it to double check but it was 4am and I was tired lol. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, miss0115 said:

Hahaha that's why I can't help but thinking about JiJi whenever I rem AJH's story. It must be hilarious if in reality, it is true that njh has a control over jcw and we can predict that she can be acting like GHS. no matter what I see, it seems like jcw more nervous than njh at some point before the (kiss scene) filming LOL scared much? LOL /what's with my evil laugh while typing this LMAO/

Thank you! XOXO i feel much better since I have the urge to keep on spazzing of JiJi. no time to even get sick LMAO what is life again?

OMG~ Thank youuuuu so much!!! Appreciate great greeeeaat efforts from both of you for us *bows*

I couldn't be more agree than this T_____T I don't have any feeling whatsoever anymore LMAO my feeling for romance just stucked in wishing for this perfect OTP to be real, literally have no life T_T LOL

Wow.......Thank you for providing us such a detail explanation >< and therefore I can check the video again while reading ur explanation and BOOM! i'm being overflowing by this our-oppa-is-really-in-love thought once again huhuuu~<3

LOL!!! Yay chingu! Anything for our ship!!! I was blown away to. LOL! 

Spoiler

I was considering to do one with his other films just for the sake of comparissons but LOL! I don't need to be petty when I can enjoy watching him oogling her. LOL!!! 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

DAEBAK!!!!!!!

Cheers love!!! :lol: Happy Jiji Ship Haven Sailing with the Fighting Delulu Minds!!!

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Wonderful  job there chingu. I am amazed with your anatomy of JCW's reactions. Isnt it a wonder That he was so focused on the vid like he has not seen it before? HIS smile reflected that of someone who cannot forget somebody, mischivious yet serious, like a grown man recalling the joy of seeing a childhood crush. 

Thank you chingu! I enjoyed myself! Yes it was literally watching :wub:REAL.VS.REEL:wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, masthu said:

@miss0115    I actually feel that hyinnie has more power over wookie. They gimme this vibe that she needs to ask and our poor boy would do anything for her. Bwahahaha it would be down right hilarious!! Exactly I noticed that as well chingu! After the kiss scene it was even worse lol. Yet he tried to act all cool about it! Wookie you failed big time dude. Wookie seems to be more shaken than hyunnie. Seems like poor boy didn't see that coming keke. Practically He got more than he bargained for. Who knows realization of his true feelings for her must have come crashing down on him during that 1st kiss scene. No wonder he played that BTS at his concert!!!

@MoonlightSerenade hat was daebak chingu

A bIG shout out to @riririru  @ysrida_ @daloula  THANK YOU!!! you guys are daebak!!!! 

@waveoflove You to chingu! I'm watching here and there from DOTS as well. The feels! But I want more from SP weiiii

Seems like we are all in a drama slump!!! SP did spoil us big time! My only cure for it is this thread...

Thank you chingu!! R:wub:EAL.vs.REEL:wub: 

anigif_enhanced-15006-1406125117-12.gif?

I hope all the silent ocean lurkers enjoyed it too.:ph34r:.

tumblr_npcvyqkLFI1qgvakio2_400.gif

• Like 8

@babyval22 my dearie. ... thanks so much for the update.  ***big hugs***:heart:

Luckily I am able to read the beatiful and thorough analysis of our beloved @aa95 and @hannah92 in same page so I am happy now.    I have to go back to work mode now.   

I just come to realize that work ruins my fangirling!!!!  Should I give up one of them????  *** thinking***    :grin::glasses:  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, i am so sorry to quote the image but i really need to coz OMG, this shark is SCARYYYYY!!!!

it is SCARY!!!! as if it will come out to your screen. i think i need to review what i have done for the past few days..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hey chingu... let me join you in your delulu land today hehehe!! WARNING... this is based on what JK did, but I would like to express this to support our sister here. It is our delulu talking, don't take seriously.

I have to share with you that during one of the shoots of Kyo's commercials, the crew was wondering what the heck JK is doing in their set. He was not part of the commercial but he was there just waiting for her. He didn't just stop in to say hello, he stayed and waited for her. He would also send snacks/food deliveries on Kyo's commercial shoots (I'm guessing even in other products she endorses) perhaps to make up for his absence. When she went to Sweden (or somewhere in Europe) for a commercial shoot, the eagle eyes of SS squad was blessed with an information of JK's flight t information to Sweden (or that place where Kyo was) right at the same time she was there. He stayed for only 3 or 4 days while Kyo stayed longer. 

So what I'm saying is, things like these happen, it's not far-fetched. There might or might not be truth to your observation :)

@MoonlightSerenade thank you for the blow by blow of JIS concert. Clap, clap and standing O for your hard work. :heart:

Your welcome love! We fighting delulus just enjoy :wub:REAL.vs.REEL:wub:

tumblr_npcvyqkLFI1qgvakio2_400.gif

Happy Jiji Ship Haven Sailing Chingus despite all the extras LOL. WE good!!! :ph34r:

• Like 9

@miss0115  A big YES to all what you said chingu!!!! Doesn't ones inner child come out with who you are most comfortable with?? When your inner child comes out You act and say the silliest and the random stuff where in front of another person ull feel embarrassed! Remember BTS of him showing off his socks, playing with her scarf, trying to step on her feet, pushing her like a kid, asking for milkshake, riding the bicycle with her??!! I can go on and on kekeke. When i compare the pics he took with his mom and the way he behaves with hyunnie around, why does it give me the similar vibes?? He seems so comfortable with his mom and its exactly the same way he behaves around her!!! Am I imagining stuff? Do correct me if I'm wrong

Yes chingu she's matured and very independent. Isn't it a turn on for men and i luv her for pursuing her studies!!!

@pauliza   Yessss it is all about the timing!!!! Why should she get it done or upload it on the very same day of Jiscovery!!!

@ymmezari  Luv the theory of yours chingu lol  

• Like 11

14 hours ago, aa95 said:

Tagging the lovelies: @dalkiiya  @attriste 

Long randomish post again. 

First of all let me say : I love this thread! Let's not even think about "toning the spazz down" because that is why we're here in the first place. We can make mistakes in translations or interpretations of things BUT we always correct each other. Delusions are allowed here. Analyzing is done here. This place is filled with positivity for our JiJi couple and we should keep it that way. 

Okay so the most recent update we have for today seems to be that they were both out today within like 3-5 minute distance from each other by car. NJH definitely looked a bit "date ready" - not to mention she's trying out eye liner and all. She's with I think her make-up artist - she posted a pic before with the same lady and the hairstylist. JCW seemed to be chilling at a dog cafe though I doubt he spent his whole day there. 

One of the hashtags that the girl that NJH was hanging out with post was translated as "ADateAtGarosuStreet" - she also wrote in the caption that they went to a restaurant as well later (though no pics of that part of the day though).  Makes me wonder. 

SOOO again we are not CONCLUDING anything DEFINITE here. But it's quite likely that JCW might have just met up with them at a restaurant. They are literally hanging out in the same area. Celebrity usually hang out in groups anyway - though there are probably restaurants where they can get some "privacy" and all. 

I was thinking as to what we should hope for - in terms of more concrete "proof" that they hung out. In my opinion- we should keep our ears open for any fan sightings. Since a lot of people who like work at these restaurants spot celebrities - they usually keep it a bit hush-hush. Though not always. I would love a picture too (because I miss their pretty faces). 

I keep getting this feeling that if they are "together" or "dating" or "courting" - because of JCW MS coming up - they might get spotted more easily since they probably don't want to waste time. Thus they might not be as careful. Or maybe they'll be even MORE careful. Time will tell. Or maybe dispath will. LOL

Okay. So that was basically my thoughts on the most recent CIA work we've done and now I'm just going to talk about things a bit randomly. ~sorrrrryy~

We have a loooong ride ahead of us. I would like to think SBS catch is going to release BTS tomorrow or sometime this week because they promised and the fact they're still releasing all these random SP videos gives me hope. Also it's like a k-dramaland rule that the BTS of the last filming is usually released. 

We also will have alot to spazz about once the DVD is released. Also after JCW first 100 days are over - he gets like 10 days off. Some spazz there. NJH drops the most bombs through Instagram so theres that. We still have a lot we can say about the BTS that we already have. We might get a sighting (praying lol). Dispatch might surprise us (I think Rain&Kim Tae He's dating news broke while he was still serving sooo). Basically I think the drought will come - but we'll have a lot of things to keep spazzing about as well. OH and the award shows. Imagine if our girl brings a cut-out for realz! Also I'm still not sure if celebrities can or can't make a public appearance while they're on break. I would be over the moon - if they walk the red carpet together but I know that probably wont happen. Let us wait and see. 

Now onto the next thing. 

As a group - we need to stop expecting them to openly admit that they're dating. If there doing it secretly- let's give them enough credit that they won't shout it out in an interview accidentally. Though out of the two - JCW seems to be pretty close to the edge of doing just that. (The boy warms my heart honestly)

There answers actually remind me of songsong. Again sorry for always going back to that ship - but since they were my first ship - I learned a lot. LOL. For example - between the two SJK was the one that kept dropping hints left and right. He'd occasionally throw in a "noona" here and there but we knew he didn't call her that all the time because his tongue would slip at times. 

There seems to be a similar pattern with these two ships in that even the non-shippers, people from other ships and haters - increasingly can't deny that the two are "close" or "friends" and my favorite "platonic" LOL 

That says a lot right there. They're trying to keep their ships afloat while at the same time trying to explain all the "affection" JCW has for NJH. It's quite hilarious and sad at the same time. 

Also the Mimicking gestures is BIG! LOL! Let's spazz (and analyze) about this some more!

We tend to pick up habits from people that we spend a lot of time with. Also from people we really like or observe a lot. The gestures that we need to look for though need to be substantial ones! 

So - not like "they both do the v sign or heart sign" cause like 98% of the Korean population does those and at least half the world population as well. So let's rule out "poses" from "gestures". 

Reveal hidden contents

Ive seen a lot of other ships bring in the same "poses" (e.g. Victory sign or heart signs) as a sign that their ship is together. But like if you ship like that - then you can ship basically anyone. I repeat anyone. At this point I just feel bad for them. 

But look at our babies. JCW is laughing and clapping JUST like NJH! That way of laughing and clapping is a very distinct gesture. Also it's a gesture he's picked up quite recently. He also mirrored this move of hers in that BTS of the second "dirty but pretty" - it was probably because he was so flustered. They both really hugged it out in that BTS (thanks to Mr. If I stop hugging her it'll be awkward so I should just keep going). LOL

Reveal hidden contents

SJK had a habit of licking his lips and doing this thing where he touches the corners of his mouth with his tongue AND guess who also started doing it. Yes SHK!! The whole gesture was very distinct and very SJK - so when SHK started doing the same - all the shippers went "OMG OMG" and all the haters went "delusional delusional" - well body language doesn't lie people!! But again the gesture has to be distinct and substantial! Not something common or random. 

I've also seen NJH lick her lips a bit like JCW as well during the later BTS (but I need to go back and collect more data). 

I'm like super confident that JCW is whipped LOL. Like he's in love and he's in love with NJH and it's not even a secret anymore. 

NJH confuses me - but I always expected that to happen. In the back of my mind - when SP was still running - I would always think - NJH is going to be the one that will keep giving us a reality check. She could be madly in love but she won't lose her cool. 

Reveal hidden contents

Again it was always SHK answers that used to sort of rocked the songsong boat. She also made statements like "her heart fluttered" during the filming because of the scene but she wonders if a love like that is possible,etc etc. So all the shippers would start questioning themselves - is this a one-sided thing? Well no. It wasn't. They were dating LOL. SHK just kept her cool better and gave "appropriate - not so revealing answers". 

Reveal hidden contents

Also I remember reading a interview of Lee Sung Kyung after the drama ended and she also made a similar statement - she said that she felt like she was in love because her character was in love. Like correlated how she actually felt with how her character felt. But she also said she liked being alone and basically gave the vibe that she was single in that interview as well. She wasn't btw.... 

Also BTW Nam Joo Hyuk - literally called her his "hyung" in an interview and I'm LOLing so hard over that still because he was such a troll. Like dude was dating the girl already and called her his "hyung" in an interview. Forget "noona-zoning" he "hyung-zoned" her. 

So with the above spoilers - I'm just reminding myself and everyone that all the interviews they both gave are actually not going to make or break this ship. Actions speak way louder than words. The interviews we can actually SEE them in tend to tell us much more than the interviews where we're just READING what they said. 

The thing that makes mre super hopeful though is - I can't ignore the fact that JCW is radiating confidence at the moment - in all his public appearances. If he was rejected he wouldn't have played the BTS kiss in his concert. He would have given SP the same time as his other dramas - but he didn't - SP was shown the most. 

The random scene from SP "this is my woman now" would make no sense otherwise. (Like I completely forgot about that scene but it's in the top four? Seriously? It's not even in chronological order). There was a brilliant post on here before that talked about how all the four scenes shown showed like a story (though it wasn't SP's story since the "this is my woman" scene was in the drama before the characters were actually together).

The "dirty but pretty" scenes followed by the confession (where he's saying he'll wait for her - so she can come slowly) - was it the kiss scene next (I'm using my memory at the moment)- and then the "this is my woman now" scene. For me thats huge. Also the "i'd love her all through out and after" answer - No man that was rejected would make those statements. 

Also the most recent NJH interview that was translated was totally cute. I love how when the interviewer asked if JCW and SIG were not close to her ideal type then - and she IMMEDIATELY laughed and gave the "their total "pranksters" answer. Is there a video? Reading interviews is only half the story most of the time since we can't observe body language. But I love how the interviewer in the article NOTED that her laugh was immediate. Almost like she was caught off guard.

Also her answer was smart. The question don't forget was about both SIG and JCW - is SIG even playful? I dunno.  The girl isn't going to say "JCW is my ideal type" openly. Honestly I'd be blown away if she said that openly. Why? Because if they're "dating" or doing whatever secretly - the interview answers should be guarded.  She's explained her ideal type quite clearly. I think we should be able to connect the dots at this point. 

Basically from the recent NJH interviews - there is nothing that is really a dead give away. However it is clear that she equally adores JCW. It also made me realize that she's thinking about them winning best couple and the fact that she'll be accepting it alone (cries into my pillow).  I loved her cardboard cut out comment- totally sweet! 

Also her realization that "kissing needs skill" made me laugh. I'm still laughing actually. I'm always laughing with these two for some reason. Remember we noted that she kissed him as they'd been "practicing" already. Yeah that crossed my mind. 

Do not forget this is the same lady that said it would be easier to date someone  in the industry. She's going back to school (hopefully she'll take on a project as well) but for the most part her next two years are going to be in school. Where is she going to find someone to date in the industry in that time period? Ehhhhh? Maybe she's already started dating someone from the industry? Necklace+kissy anyone? Nail art anyone? 

Reveal hidden contents

OH and my sister just finished watching SP yesterday and she's already said 5 times that JCW&NJH need to do another drama together. She keeps coming up to me randomly and saying this. GAAH I've created a monster. 

I think she's a step away from shipping them. I already warned her not to start now - and just wait till their married before she watches the BTS. 

You make some of the most amazing posts in this thread. Every time you say something it has a purpose and this post drives the point home..! Kudos to you!!

-------------------------------------------------

P.S. I really really miss these two.. I feel like I am already into the depression stage of the 5 stages of grief and then I feel like i am oscillating between acceptance and denial.. as you can see I am a mess..! It almost scares me that two people I've never even met could have such power over me..

*back to taking control of my life*

• Like 18