[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Been long in industry, surrounding by alot of pretty and sexy girls, I think jcw got used by the situation,look at him looks so professional like usual haha hes not affected. I think only special one could make him smile brightly(like a goner:D) with the mention of her name and the thought about her :glasses:

59 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@lovethatlook yes i too thk hes really sincere about it. In Runningman he said his father told him never to lie. Lol n somtym he behave like someone older than his current age 

Omy i thk u just said alloud what we all thought the first tym we saw the interview n that girl

Even before she entered the room. Seeing her getup (clothes) and her face expression. She looks like a hyena out to pounce on her poor prey. But jcw is not affected. Shes as far off as south pole to his ideal keke

Someone uploaded with eng subs

19 minutes ago, attriste said:

Oh and I got the feeling jcw was not impressed. He was pretty reserved as usual at the start and he didn't look very happy about his milkshake cos his muse wasnt the one that gave it uahaha. 

A lot of difference between first interview where hyunnii was around too.. and this. 

If the interviewer wanted to catch his attention then she failed big times. Dude didn't even spare a glance to girlgroups HAHA

• Like 18

Let's not be too hard on that Han-something mc, lest we come across as similar to the myoppa fans. She had a job to do, and i am pretty sure that being a junior staff (coz I don't think she's very well known?), her onscreen behaviour was somewhat scripted to be exaggerated/hyped up too. At most, i would roll my eyes at her interview style, but i wouldn't tear her down. :)

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Disclaimer: Minor pls dun read! 

Hide contents

I see the tongue but I don't think it's his though. It looks more like Hyunni's although his almost came out. :flushed:

Feel so shy watching this in office man.  I have to keep on looking over my back! 

LOL!!!! Sorry not sorry chingu? LOL!!! But yes. I can see why his ears were red, princess was just all in and him being an experienced kisser was blown away by her. LOL! Go Hyunnie! Now that's how you wake up the sleeping lion!!! She so savage!!! Love it!!! I have to agree that their kiss was beautifully shot. 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Let's not be too hard on that Han-something mc, lest we come across as similar to the myoppa fans. She had a job to do, and i am pretty sure that being a junior staff (coz I don't think she's very well known?), her onscreen behaviour was somewhat scripted to be exaggerated/hyped up too. At most, i would roll my eyes at her interview style, but i wouldn't tear her down. :)

Ahhh rationality speakssss ok we all done enough no more byebye. Don't wanna be like myoppafanz hahahahah

• Like 16

My other thought of the day besides that darn interviewer. NJH says she doesn't have much dating experience.

If u dont have much dating experience and u can pull off kissing scenes like that and sultry bed scenes like that......alll i can say is DAMN JCW he is one lucky guy if they are together. He be wanting to get out of the army asap.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL!!!! Sorry not sorry chingu? LOL!!! But yes. I can see why his ears were red, princess was just all in and him being an experienced kisser was blown away by her. LOL! Go Hyunnie! Now that's how you wake up the sleeping lion!!! She so savage!!! Love it!!! I have to agree that their kiss was beautifully shot. 

She did say they gave it their all for the 30 seconds hahhahaha so as to get best shot

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I think we are just having fun making fun of the mc looool!!!!

or are we

giphy.gif

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Ji Goner never have enough of hyunnie's lips. Notice that even when they broke the kiss his lips still lingered on her lips

Hers were teasing him with that fast and swift lizard technique and his were trying to reach hers HAHAHA 

I totally thought "lizard" too. LOL! The funny thing is she is innocently kissing him back with all she got and he is so turned on. I know she was too but, he is an experienced kisser in the industry, LOL!!! That's why he is marking his territory like nobody's business. LOL!!! 

DISCLAIMER!!! (:ph34r:)

91dc34a84cdc76d2a8744750c3117e4b.gif

• Like 13

*crawling out from my cave bcs i see interesting topic*

I do wonder why the 3rd kiss somehow get less spotlight tho. I mean mostly they as far as i rem they only highlighting the 1st kiss, no? Is it bcs they are aware too that the 3rd kiss is quite dangerous? lol

And about hmm.....sound......*cough* i'm so curious too why no sound can be heard on the bts of the 1st kiss o_O how come o_O well, only a lil bit but considering their kiss was beyond hot, i just can't help but wondering how did they managed to be so mute like that lmao as for the 3rd kiss, no matter what i think its still remains a mystery. No uncut bts and only provided with the slow motion one with bgm (even tho i'm thankful enough, but i demand more) and i purposely write it rite now just in case our sbs catch-nim happened to peeking this thread too rofl

Spoiler

And that female interviewer.....well.....i'm just so glad that jcw managed to be so professional by finishing the interview session (bcs clearly i can see his kind-of-annoyed face rite then) lol

And I'm glad i'm still sane enough to discuss abt their kiss in the middle of this high fever lol the kiss just as hawt as my body now lmao

*crawling back to my cave again*

• Like 19

Just now, waveoflove said:

NJH says she doesn't have much dating experience.

If u dont have much dating experience and u can pull off kissing scenes like that and sultry bed scenes like that......alll i can say is DAMN JCW he is one lucky guy if they are together. He be wanting to get out of the army asap.

A lucky guy indeed. A girl as sweet as sugar, with a smile as bright as ray of lights, a classy, smart and down to earth lady, can be innocent and sultry, can match up his passion. No wonder he become Ji Goner for her 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

My other thought of the day besides that darn interviewer. NJH says she doesn't have much dating experience.

Done!! 

Disclaimer!!! (:ph34r:) LMAO!!!

UnderstatedGlisteningEeve.gif

• Like 9

1 minute ago, moonchildren07 said:

A lucky guy indeed. A girl as sweet as sugar, with a smile as bright as ray of lights, a classy, smart and down to earth lady, can be innocent and sultry, can match up his passion. No wonder he become Ji Goner for her 

Isn't that her charm???

and how he got totally whacked after the first kiss??? Maybe he just thought she was adorbs at the start and then bam! Kiss! And he was left reeling. 

i was totally whacked too hahahaahahah. 

• Like 14

He sure enjoyd his food

Awww at @MoonlightSerenade i dont mind being educated n reminded how they kiss. Each tym the Kiss gifs pop up the temp rises. I rem JH said the kissing was vy technical haha but gal i dont thk u rem ur name when jcw kisses u like that. Shes totally welcoming his onslaught n belatedly step on the brakes later

And Thankyou @Huntergal i owez got sidetrack watching his roaming hands that i didnt notice jihyun's pushin up his sleeves. Haha now i understand why a short sleeve shirt for him, the clothes coordinator must be naughty N jiHyun's white cotton blouse is a thin type of material. 

Haha @babyval22 i owez tot its her tongue. But she only darted it briefly but its enuf to drive the poor man crazy. It was a ingrained womanly way of teasing.. N poor wookie wants to spar more tongue on tongue.. I hope he did get that before she retreated.

Hee guilty @Dingy Conk we found some drivers of conversation. Among which poor interviewer became the fodder. But i did write my first impression of her. I didnt register her in first interview but the second one.. Whether its her or its scripted it came on too strong n lil distasteful. Hee but im gonna stop talking about her. 

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I totally thought "lizard" too. LOL! The funny thing is she is innocently kissing him back with all she got and he is so turned on. I know she was too but, he is an experienced kisser in the industry, LOL!!! That's why he is marking his territory like nobody's business. LOL!!! 

DISCLAIMER!!! (:ph34r:)

She's so innocent that wookie couldn't help but want to devour her. He's lucky that he's the first person that have a taste of her passionate kisses

• Like 18

1 minute ago, moonchildren07 said:

She's so innocent that wookie couldn't help but want to devour her. He's lucky that he's the first person that have a taste of her passionate kisses

Yes, its the case of the student surpassing the teacher... Phew!

DISCLAIMER: NSFW

Spoiler

practice makes perfect

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Isn't that her charm???

and how he got totally whacked after the first kiss??? Maybe he just thought she was adorbs at the start and then bam! Kiss! And he was left reeling. 

i was totally whacked too hahahaahahah. 

LOL he must've felt so high after that kiss~ Oh right we can include this to 101 reasons why he likes her

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

If she interviews him again I highly suggest she wear this. Considering he likes chicken. Need to Fedex this to SBS.

Ahaahahah. This is funny!

But I dont think this would work!

She needs something like this...

But seriously, @Dingy Conk is right, she was just doing her job. I wouldnt be too hard on her :)

Image result for chicken suit gif

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yes, its the case of the student surpassing the teacher... Phew!

DISCLAIMER: NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

practice makes perfect

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I wonder if they practice outside of filming time.... Wookie surely can teach her techniques right?

• Like 12