[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Im not sure if this is shared before. But the video's brightness has been dialed way up.. I thk shippers wants to make sure nothing is missed in any shadow or darkness haha

Ps: jihyun looks so sexy with her eyes halfmast.. :rolleyes:

And dont u love the sweet way she smiles and looks at him.. Here aft bobo and also during the mornin after when she woke up.. That's the kind of face you want to wake up to every morning. :wub:

@4nnlov3pink i love that gif set. Ive saved that in my phone too ever since i saw it on tumblr :blush:

Ok got to go. Exercise date. Later.

Holly molly my friend!! i mean... my gosh... i've watched that BTS for many times already but when i saw this post of yours.... man, it feels like i'm the one being kissed. it makes me drooling like a pervert and my brain... this brain of mine is super dirty right now... the look that NJH gave to JCW in that kissing BTS is just super hot! :blush: i want to shout "just get a room, you two!" (but, they already did. Tee-hee ^_^

It doesn't get to my logic to think that "yes, they are just being professional" after looking at that BTS. But, yeah, until there's enough proofs and legitimate news about their relationship (although there are so many hints already but i think we need some more), until that, i'll take that "they are just being professional" thing. hahaha

you know, we all know that there are so many coincidences happened between them to the point i don't even believe it was all only a coincidence. when it happens one time, yes it's coincidence, second time, it's coincidence. third time? nah, chingus, coincidence doesn't happen a third time.now how many times coincidences happened between them? i don't even know anymore, i lost count.The coincidences that happened between them, i want to think of it as their fate or destiny. There's always a reason why you cross paths with someone so often, right? :)

• Like 24

Wow the thread reached 100 followers!! Congrats!! :heart:

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

ommmmoo!!

OMG look at my hopes getting high!!!! *Detective mode*

zvLVvhM.gif

7 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

The girl who went shopping with Hyunie liked some comments on her IG. One of comments is:wub:

I tried my best to blurred the profile and IDs. 

She must be a shipper :rolleyes: * hints* * hints* * hints *

4 hours ago, Huntergal said:

This...sexy AF! Even after watching it numerous time. #EducationalPurpose  The way his large hands roam on her body....and Hyunie's lifting his sleeves. 

#EducationalPurpose!!!!!! :rolleyes: That made my day 

FkN6MEv.gif

• Like 19

You guys are supper fast. I have got 50 plus pages to read. I'm gonna give up on back reading for now and hopefully start commenting next week. Wish I could spazz with you all but my connection is kinda crappy and will stay that way until next week. I would be grateful if someone would tag me when a bomb goes off chaebal!!! I'll be total lurker mode until next week. Miss spazzing with u guys...

@songsongdiehard bwahahaha you were right I was reading all those posts while having breakfast and almost chocked!!!! You guys are hilarious lol!!!

Still haven't done back reading but thanks to @attriste   I was able to read   @aa95  . That was one beautiful analysis Chingu!!! Looking forward to all your analysis! I just noticed that I often lick my lips as well OMG!!! I have never had that habit!!!! Is this a jiji side effect??!!! 

Anyways happy spazzing girls!

Fighting!!!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:
2 hours ago, attriste said:

She did say they gave it their all for the 30 seconds hahhahaha so as to get best shot

I wonder how many 30 seconds were there.... Heee

Hahhaha.. I've been lurking for sometime now.. but i had to comment.. this!!

Exactly what I thought!! I mean we saw 3 min 40 secs of them making out.. unless it was the same kiss shown at different angles it really makes me wonder if she lost track of how many seconds it was.. "Oppa made me feel comfortable *edits out other things he made her feel*" I just love how Hyunie answers these questions.. has me giggling every time!! :tongue:

Btw thanks guys for getting me all worked up at work with all those gifs..! I am really having a gala time..!! <_<

Hahaha.. those gifs are definitely going to make my evening though!! They have all the important parts on loop.. real educational!! :wub:

• Like 21

17 hours ago, pauliza said:
Another fan edited video..I dont know why ,I am so touched watching this video...

I know right. Sighs. I felt touched too. Gahh. Jiji. Has. Ruined. My. Life. 

16 hours ago, Huntergal said:

What if...

H: Oppa, what are you doing today? 

W: I'm just hanging out. What about you? 

H: I'm going shopping with my friend.

W: I can pick you up.

H: It's at Garosu street.

W: Ah, there is a dog cafe nearby. I can wait for you there.

H: Arasso. 

And he picked her up, she played with his dog while he drove them. Drop her off at Garosu and he chill with his dog at the cafe nearby while waiting for Bae to finish shopping. Thus we see her smiling at her phone, asking Oppa if he's okay while waiting. Later on, he picked her up and they went for a date or long drive with his dog in the back. Car date: Success! 

:wub: #DeluluMindAtWork 

Not delulu at all. Who knows if this might really be it? Keke. #mymindrefusestobelieveshesdelulu

16 hours ago, valleryrose said:

A lot has been said and done.. and I am once again overwhelmed by the rational thinking here..!!

Since what I am gonna say might sound redundant I'll just put it under a spoiler tag.. I had to get it off my chest..! 

I agree with everything that you said chingu! And nothing is redundant! I love reading all the analysis everyone pls keep it coming! 

16 hours ago, attriste said:

Does wook have a car? Maybe they be on his bike and she be hugging him tightly hehehe. 

So sleepy. 

I should think so. Hahahhas. I dun think he rides around his motorbike with his mum. Hehehehehe. Although the image is pretty wild. Hahahas! 

15 hours ago, love4life said:

Ah i almost forgot.. did anyone watch the hanbam interview? I read somewhere among the pages that the bitting/livking lips was mentioned but they cut it.. Was it? Can anyone fill me in a little.. Just short, really short if you're lazy:sweat_smile:

@love4life Yup! Think they cut the part on him licking his lips in the interview. Hahahhas! 

14 hours ago, elnoxis said:

Before I forgot, KYW mentioned that she likes NJH's hands...something about it being squishy...right? I think it's on the translation posted by riri. So if a girl likes NJH's hands...well you know who else likes our Hyunie's hands. :wub:

Agreed! That's why he so obsessed with his girl's hands. Hahahah! 

13 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Phewww.. It's 4.40am here.. I just finished adding subs to NJH video during KYW radio show yesterday.. Thanks again to @riririru for the translation.. *clap*clap*clap* :blush:

[Eng sub starts at 5.35]

I need to back read a lot..but i guess,  i will just sleep first.. Hahaha Goodnight from the other side of the world~ Jaljayoo~ 

Thank you for your efforts chingu! Domo domo Kamsahamida! 

12 hours ago, meiil said:

You guys mentioned this moment the other day... what I would give to know what he's whispering to her >.<

Gah. Watching it this gif.. So much feels. And I wonder why he lifted his head up to look at her. I like that small gesture too! Keke. 

10 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

At some point Chingus we got to get our life back, LMAO! There's really nothing we are talking about lately but for some reason the pages continue to fly. There's always something to talk and spazz about. We are almost at 450 pages.  

Our team is complete actually. We have those gifted with making gifs and funny inserts; those who are totally delulu- they are the most fun of all- LOL; those delulu but rational too; totally rational and reality checkers- bubble pokers <_<; those who are simply pathetic and pessimist- can also be mistaken for sharks; byuntae team; in house translator/s; CSIs, detectives, decoders; and the quiet lurkers and likers. Feel free to add any other group I missed but I just want to say, this ship is so full of personalities and I'm having a lot of fun. How do I get my life back? :tongue:

Hahahahs! I agree with you. I'm like checkinf in here every 15 min when I'm at work. I just can't help it man. Sighs. So thankful to have all of you with me on this journey together! 

9 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

And the male auxiliary team - husbands, boyfriends, brothers, bro buddies :)

How could we ever forget them! Hahahs. They're also our confidence boosters too! Hahahs. 

8 hours ago, aa95 said:

Tagging the lovelies: @dalkiiya  @attriste 

Long randomish post again. 

First of all let me say : I love this thread! Let's not even think about "toning the spazz down" because that is why we're here in the first place. We can make mistakes in translations or interpretations of things BUT we always correct each other. Delusions are allowed here. Analyzing is done here. This place is filled with positivity for our JiJi couple and we should keep it that way. 

Okay so the most recent update we have for today seems to be that they were both out today within like 3-5 minute distance from each other by car. NJH definitely looked a bit "date ready" - not to mention she's trying out eye liner and all. She's with I think her make-up artist - she posted a pic before with the same lady and the hairstylist. JCW seemed to be chilling at a dog cafe though I doubt he spent his whole day there. 

One of the hashtags that the girl that NJH was hanging out with post was translated as "ADateAtGarosuStreet" - she also wrote in the caption that they went to a restaurant as well later (though no pics of that part of the day though).  Makes me wonder. 

SOOO again we are not CONCLUDING anything DEFINITE here. But it's quite likely that JCW might have just met up with them at a restaurant. They are literally hanging out in the same area. Celebrity usually hang out in groups anyway - though there are probably restaurants where they can get some "privacy" and all. 

I was thinking as to what we should hope for - in terms of more concrete "proof" that they hung out. In my opinion- we should keep our ears open for any fan sightings. Since a lot of people who like work at these restaurants spot celebrities - they usually keep it a bit hush-hush. Though not always. I would love a picture too (because I miss their pretty faces). 

I keep getting this feeling that if they are "together" or "dating" or "courting" - because of JCW MS coming up - they might get spotted more easily since they probably don't want to waste time. Thus they might not be as careful. Or maybe they'll be even MORE careful. Time will tell. Or maybe dispath will. LOL

Okay. So that was basically my thoughts on the most recent CIA work we've done and now I'm just going to talk about things a bit randomly. ~sorrrrryy~

We have a loooong ride ahead of us. I would like to think SBS catch is going to release BTS tomorrow or sometime this week because they promised and the fact they're still releasing all these random SP videos gives me hope. Also it's like a k-dramaland rule that the BTS of the last filming is usually released. 

We also will have alot to spazz about once the DVD is released. Also after JCW first 100 days are over - he gets like 10 days off. Some spazz there. NJH drops the most bombs through Instagram so theres that. We still have a lot we can say about the BTS that we already have. We might get a sighting (praying lol). Dispatch might surprise us (I think Rain&Kim Tae He's dating news broke while he was still serving sooo). Basically I think the drought will come - but we'll have a lot of things to keep spazzing about as well. OH and the award shows. Imagine if our girl brings a cut-out for realz! Also I'm still not sure if celebrities can or can't make a public appearance while they're on break. I would be over the moon - if they walk the red carpet together but I know that probably wont happen. Let us wait and see. 

Now onto the next thing. 

As a group - we need to stop expecting them to openly admit that they're dating. If there doing it secretly- let's give them enough credit that they won't shout it out in an interview accidentally. Though out of the two - JCW seems to be pretty close to the edge of doing just that. (The boy warms my heart honestly)

There answers actually remind me of songsong. Again sorry for always going back to that ship - but since they were my first ship - I learned a lot. LOL. For example - between the two SJK was the one that kept dropping hints left and right. He'd occasionally throw in a "noona" here and there but we knew he didn't call her that all the time because his tongue would slip at times. 

There seems to be a similar pattern with these two ships in that even the non-shippers, people from other ships and haters - increasingly can't deny that the two are "close" or "friends" and my favorite "platonic" LOL 

That says a lot right there. They're trying to keep their ships afloat while at the same time trying to explain all the "affection" JCW has for NJH. It's quite hilarious and sad at the same time. 

Also the Mimicking gestures is BIG! LOL! Let's spazz (and analyze) about this some more!

We tend to pick up habits from people that we spend a lot of time with. Also from people we really like or observe a lot. The gestures that we need to look for though need to be substantial ones! 

So - not like "they both do the v sign or heart sign" cause like 98% of the Korean population does those and at least half the world population as well. So let's rule out "poses" from "gestures". 

Hide contents

Ive seen a lot of other ships bring in the same "poses" (e.g. Victory sign or heart signs) as a sign that their ship is together. But like if you ship like that - then you can ship basically anyone. I repeat anyone. At this point I just feel bad for them. 

But look at our babies. JCW is laughing and clapping JUST like NJH! That way of laughing and clapping is a very distinct gesture. Also it's a gesture he's picked up quite recently. He also mirrored this move of hers in that BTS of the second "dirty but pretty" - it was probably because he was so flustered. They both really hugged it out in that BTS (thanks to Mr. If I stop hugging her it'll be awkward so I should just keep going). LOL

Hide contents

SJK had a habit of licking his lips and doing this thing where he touches the corners of his mouth with his tongue AND guess who also started doing it. Yes SHK!! The whole gesture was very distinct and very SJK - so when SHK started doing the same - all the shippers went "OMG OMG" and all the haters went "delusional delusional" - well body language doesn't lie people!! But again the gesture has to be distinct and substantial! Not something common or random. 

I've also seen NJH lick her lips a bit like JCW as well during the later BTS (but I need to go back and collect more data). 

I'm like super confident that JCW is whipped LOL. Like he's in love and he's in love with NJH and it's not even a secret anymore. 

NJH confuses me - but I always expected that to happen. In the back of my mind - when SP was still running - I would always think - NJH is going to be the one that will keep giving us a reality check. She could be madly in love but she won't lose her cool. 

Hide contents

Again it was always SHK answers that used to sort of rocked the songsong boat. She also made statements like "her heart fluttered" during the filming because of the scene but she wonders if a love like that is possible,etc etc. So all the shippers would start questioning themselves - is this a one-sided thing? Well no. It wasn't. They were dating LOL. SHK just kept her cool better and gave "appropriate - not so revealing answers". 

Hide contents

Also I remember reading a interview of Lee Sung Kyung after the drama ended and she also made a similar statement - she said that she felt like she was in love because her character was in love. Like correlated how she actually felt with how her character felt. But she also said she liked being alone and basically gave the vibe that she was single in that interview as well. She wasn't btw.... 

Also BTW Nam Joo Hyuk - literally called her his "hyung" in an interview and I'm LOLing so hard over that still because he was such a troll. Like dude was dating the girl already and called her his "hyung" in an interview. Forget "noona-zoning" he "hyung-zoned" her. 

So with the above spoilers - I'm just reminding myself and everyone that all the interviews they both gave are actually not going to make or break this ship. Actions speak way louder than words. The interviews we can actually SEE them in tend to tell us much more than the interviews where we're just READING what they said. 

The thing that makes mre super hopeful though is - I can't ignore the fact that JCW is radiating confidence at the moment - in all his public appearances. If he was rejected he wouldn't have played the BTS kiss in his concert. He would have given SP the same time as his other dramas - but he didn't - SP was shown the most. 

The random scene from SP "this is my woman now" would make no sense otherwise. (Like I completely forgot about that scene but it's in the top four? Seriously? It's not even in chronological order). There was a brilliant post on here before that talked about how all the four scenes shown showed like a story (though it wasn't SP's story since the "this is my woman" scene was in the drama before the characters were actually together).

The "dirty but pretty" scenes followed by the confession (where he's saying he'll wait for her - so she can come slowly) - was it the kiss scene next (I'm using my memory at the moment)- and then the "this is my woman now" scene. For me thats huge. Also the "i'd love her all through out and after" answer - No man that was rejected would make those statements. 

Also the most recent NJH interview that was translated was totally cute. I love how when the interviewer asked if JCW and SIG were not close to her ideal type then - and she IMMEDIATELY laughed and gave the "their total "pranksters" answer. Is there a video? Reading interviews is only half the story most of the time since we can't observe body language. But I love how the interviewer in the article NOTED that her laugh was immediate. Almost like she was caught off guard.

Also her answer was smart. The question don't forget was about both SIG and JCW - is SIG even playful? I dunno.  The girl isn't going to say "JCW is my ideal type" openly. Honestly I'd be blown away if she said that openly. Why? Because if they're "dating" or doing whatever secretly - the interview answers should be guarded.  She's explained her ideal type quite clearly. I think we should be able to connect the dots at this point. 

Basically from the recent NJH interviews - there is nothing that is really a dead give away. However it is clear that she equally adores JCW. It also made me realize that she's thinking about them winning best couple and the fact that she'll be accepting it alone (cries into my pillow).  I loved her cardboard cut out comment- totally sweet! 

Also her realization that "kissing needs skill" made me laugh. I'm still laughing actually. I'm always laughing with these two for some reason. Remember we noted that she kissed him as they'd been "practicing" already. Yeah that crossed my mind. 

Do not forget this is the same lady that said it would be easier to date someone  in the industry. She's going back to school (hopefully she'll take on a project as well) but for the most part her next two years are going to be in school. Where is she going to find someone to date in the industry in that time period? Ehhhhh? Maybe she's already started dating someone from the industry? Necklace+kissy anyone? Nail art anyone? 

Hide contents

OH and my sister just finished watching SP yesterday and she's already said 5 times that JCW&NJH need to do another drama together. She keeps coming up to me randomly and saying this. GAAH I've created a monster. 

I think she's a step away from shipping them. I already warned her not to start now - and just wait till their married before she watches the BTS. 

Well said dearie! Am in agreement with what you shared here! *muakies!*

8 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

The girl who went shopping with Hyunie liked some comments on her IG. One of comments is:wub:

I tried my best to blurred the profile and IDs. 

Did she now? She's from aluu too right? Hahahs. Wonder if Wookie does his make up there too. Hmmmm.. Wonder what this means though. Hehe. She's a shipper too? Hahahahs. I sure hope she's helping us with them too! Heheh. 

6 hours ago, lizzywizzy said:

it's all about time management. i think the fear of every actors and actresses is staying out of the business for too long that makes harder to have a comeback. for her case, she's an actress all her life, getting away fully will not be an option. she will always look for the limelight.

Yeah. I was thinking more along the lines of a magazine shoot or something like that.  Doing a drama might be really draining on her mentally and physically. ): 

6 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

gif is so daebak! hahaha

For real, if we are together in one place, we surely be looking like this, with complete detective paraphernalia 

I burst out laughing at this picture dearie! Hahahs. We shld totally own magnifying glass man! Hahahahs! 

4 hours ago, hannah92 said:

Hi guys, i've been really busy lately from my work, so it took me awhile to write something in this thread. but i read all of your posts religiously, you guys sure are funny and have an eyes of eagle when it comes to our JCW and NJH. Oh, and regarding weibo post with someone's leg on it, and few of people thought it was NJH's leg, i don't think it's her leg, that leg in that video is more manly i think, and doesn't have anklet that NJH usually wears. (although i would be very happy if it's indeed NJH's leg) hehe.

And, i don't know whether you guys saw it, yesterday when i opened IG and there's this IG account appeared on my Explore and she posted a pict of JCW in a shooting location, and when i opened her account, it turns out that she's a staff of 24mir***e. A beauty product that has JCW as their brand ambassador. And, when i opened her Following, i saw that she followed NJH also, and she didn't follow many K-actresses or idols on her IG, if i remember it correctly, she only followed 4 famous people including JCW and NJH. I know maybe it's just a normal thing but, my shipper heart and brain were telling me this possibility; what if... only what if, when they had a shooting for that beauty product, what if she saw NJH there hahaha well, don't take this seriously, this is just my delusional thinking.... :wub:

And guys, i read some of you hoping that maybe, JCW would announce that he has a GF before MS. And hoping that the GF is NJH. but, i think i'm a little bit weird. i doin't hope he will announce it and even if they are dating, i don't hope there will be an announcement, i even hope that they will somehow make a statement like "no, we're just brother-sister." somehow that kind of statement assure me that they are saying that because they want to protect each other, just like SS couple denying their relationship in the past. i'm weird, right? hahahaha 

It's alright chingu! Hahahs. Wow. U guys are really CSI/FBI man! Norhing escapes you at all! :o

2 hours ago, miss0115 said:

*crawling out from my cave bcs i see interesting topic*

I do wonder why the 3rd kiss somehow get less spotlight tho. I mean mostly they as far as i rem they only highlighting the 1st kiss, no? Is it bcs they are aware too that the 3rd kiss is quite dangerous? lol

And about hmm.....sound......*cough* i'm so curious too why no sound can be heard on the bts of the 1st kiss o_O how come o_O well, only a lil bit but considering their kiss was beyond hot, i just can't help but wondering how did they managed to be so mute like that lmao as for the 3rd kiss, no matter what i think its still remains a mystery. No uncut bts and only provided with the slow motion one with bgm (even tho i'm thankful enough, but i demand more) and i purposely write it rite now just in case our sbs catch-nim happened to peeking this thread too rofl

Reveal hidden contents

And that female interviewer.....well.....i'm just so glad that jcw managed to be so professional by finishing the interview session (bcs clearly i can see his kind-of-annoyed face rite then) lol

And I'm glad i'm still sane enough to discuss abt their kiss in the middle of this high fever lol the kiss just as hawt as my body now lmao

*crawling back to my cave again*

Get well soon dearie! Hope you'll feel better much sooner! 

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Finally backreading!!. Thanks for tagging me!

i love the body language analysis cos I also realized while sp was airing and right after the bts of "first day kiss/ dirty lip licking". I found myself subconsciously doing it also. During the day. And also hyunni has a habit of pursing her lips and scrunching it (to jolt your memory remember all the scenes where CEO byun lapses into nonsense and recall her face)... and I was totally doing that a lot subconsciously too whenever my husband annoyed me hahahahaha. 

Whats the point? Point is if as a fan I let myself subconsciously lapse into these gestures cos I'm so into the couple, what more these two! So I totally dig the body language analysis.

also love the radiating eyes that Wookiee is giving out. I know he already has gorgeous eyes but why do they look even more so now? I'd say it's the pupil dilation that just happens around her. Key indicator of attraction. 

It's hard to see cos pupils are same coloured as irises in Asians, just darker. So you can't see it as easily as in caucasians. But the widening pupil effect causes the irises to take on the bottomless depth of colour (think those contact lenses that used to be the rage- the enlarging pupil iris ones a couple of years back that celebrities loved). So totally explains in my opinion why his eyes are crazier these days. His eyes weren't like that in second Hanbam at all.

Ok done... so loathe to go out and sight see haha

Hahahhas! And you brought in pupil dilation. Omigosh. We're really educational today aren't we? Heheh. 

• Like 12

I saw a video in youtube and the caption is Ji Chang Wook girlfriend ”Yoona” promised Im Si Wan to visit him in the military. 

OMG. I played the video and the content is no relation to Ji Chang Wook, after that I immediately press the not interested button. 

Hahahaha. 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

SP Begins at .... [focus on body language]

19:20 > At the sound of bgm he turns around to watch SP clips as it begins to unveil

19:23-19:43 > he is narrating in the beginning of the first few clips of SP 

19:45 > rain scene unveils and he is smiling and stops talking as he gazes at the screen still smiling 

19:50 > scene changes into couch scene where he caresses her and he begins narration 

19:52 > he goes quiet and seems mesmorized, and does not speak until... 

19:58/9 > he voices over "Yeppo" scene is him caressing her hair as she sleeps on his lap (LOL) and stays quiet until

20:00 > sexy smile while facing the big screen, no narration, scene is from their first day of dating & her kiss gift to him

20:01 > as the bgm & SP clip ontinues he smiles & stays smiling does not explanation but stays mesmorized 20:01, 20:02, 20:03, 20:04, 20:05, 20:06).

20:07 > neck tie scene begins & he resumes his narration. LOL!!!

20:08 > stays mesmorized no narration as the clip of the neck tie scene is still screening

20:14-20:16 > lol he forgets his narrating and repeats "necktie" again as the scene changes into their first kiss

20:16-20:20 > stays silent and focused on their kiss scene

20:20 > confirms their kissing scene, but eyes still on screen 

20:22 > licks lips as the SP clip scene unveils

20:24 > he chortles to himself as he watches the scene unfold. No explanation his eyes completely glued to the screen lost in the scene 

20:32 > did he just stutter? Lol! But caught himself, scene is from him petting her hair stating "Dirty but Pretty" the first 

20:34 > he repeats Dirty but Pretty from scene the second time he was hugging her when he was in love with her 

20:35 > he finally resumes narration again lol

20:43 > he chuckles at scene, watching him smelling her hair while hugging 

20:46 > he narrates again while watching scene saying dirty

20:48 > he says it again but "Yeppo" & smiling bright from scene

20:52 > licks lips again, while looking as scene changes into the night he was drunk coming home to find BH standing in front of his house (Wookies smooth drunk Aegyo adlib here)

20:54 > he narrates by repeating he's drunk line

20:55 > he narrates by repeating the line in the scene and turns slightly around to face crowd with a big smile 

20:58 > he turns back to screen with big smile repeating the line in the scene and turns to narrate to fans

21:08 > narrating still about drunk scene

21:09 > his smile gets brighter as bgm indicates the next scene, he turns around almost quickly to see the next scene.

21:10 >be licks his lips as the scene of his confession unveils of him telling BH that he will wait and to come to him slowly. All the oppa begins to get lost in that scene (look for yourself).

21:14 - 21:microphone is no longer in position close to his mouth, he is completely lost in the scene. His microphone on his lap

21:21 > he begins to smile but then he controls his expression

21:23 > microphone reappears and he begins to narrate

21:24 > he smiles big and a bit giddy at next scene and suerves around to see fans cheesing bright, twirling in his chair? LOL!!!

21:27 > twirls back around to screen smiling and by the bgm you can tell what scene that is LOL!!! 

21:31 -he LAUGHS- (the clip scene is him declaring that she is his woman). LOL!!!! 

21:33 > ALL smiles looking at screen stays spellbound by scene and no narration until ...

21:38 > narration begins and he faces his fans again 

21:42 > twirls back around to watch scene again 

21:44 > begins to narrate again for a quick second

21:48 - 22:30 > faces fans again and shares his commentary on the scenes including the kiss, LOL!! 

22:31 > twirls around for next scene microphone away from mouth again and resting in his lap and scene or picture appears

22:36- 24:42 > turns back around to fans and resumes commentary & interaction

LOL!!! I tried to be accurate but I was just stupified by his dreamy expressions. WOW!!! *sw:wub::wub:ning!!!*

wow!!!!!! i am amazed by your second by second narrating of his actions and expressions!!! daebak!

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

19:20 > At the sound of bgm he turns around to watch SP clips as it begins to unveil

19:45 > rain scene unveils and he is smiling and stops talking as he gazes at the screen still smiling 

19:50 > scene changes into couch scene where he caresses her and he begins narration 

19:58/9 > he voices over "Yeppo" scene is him caressing her hair as she sleeps on his lap (LOL) and stays quiet until

20:00 > sexy smile while facing the big screen, no narration, scene is from their first day of dating & her kiss gift to him

20:01 > as the bgm & SP clip ontinues he smiles & stays smiling does not explanation but stays mesmorized 20:01, 20:02, 20:03, 20:04, 20:05, 20:06).

20:08 > stays mesmorized no narration as the clip of the neck tie scene is still screening

20:14-20:16 > lol he forgets his narrating and repeats "necktie" again as the scene changes into their first kiss

20:24 > he chortles to himself as he watches the scene unfold. No explanation his eyes completely glued to the screen lost in the scene 

20:32 > did he just stutter? Lol! But caught himself, scene is from him petting her hair stating "Dirty but Pretty" the first 

20:34 > he repeats Dirty but Pretty from scene the second time he was hugging her when he was in love with her 

20:52 > licks lips again, while looking as scene changes into the night he was drunk coming home to find BH standing in front of his house (Wookies smooth drunk Aegyo adlib here)

20:55 > he narrates by repeating the line in the scene and turns slightly around to face crowd with a big smile 

20:58 > he turns back to screen with big smile repeating the line in the scene and turns to narrate to fans

21:09 > his smile gets brighter as bgm indicates the next scene, he turns around almost quickly to see the next scene.

21:10 >be licks his lips as the scene of his confession unveils of him telling BH that he will wait and to come to him slowly. All the oppa begins to get lost in that scene (look for yourself).

21:14 - 21:microphone is no longer in position close to his mouth, he is completely lost in the scene. His microphone on his lap

21:24 > he smiles big and a bit giddy at next scene and suerves around to see fans cheesing bright, twirling in his chair? LOL!!!

21:27 > twirls back around to screen smiling and by the bgm you can tell what scene that is LOL!!! 

21:31 -he LAUGHS- (the clip scene is him declaring that she is his woman). LOL!!!! 

21:33 > ALL smiles looking at screen stays spellbound by scene and no narration until ...

21:48 - 22:30 > faces fans again and shares his commentary on the scenes including the kiss, LOL!! 

22:31 > twirls around for next scene microphone away from mouth again and resting in his lap and scene or picture appears

LOL!!! I tried to be accurate but I was just stupified by his dreamy expressions. WOW!!! *sw:wub::wub:ning!!!*

I observe when the scene is the” she is my woman” he turn around his chair it seems feeling shy. For me it’s like a go signal that this scene is very true in real life. 

I also observe that should be 4 scenes only but they show us 5. In the k2 part I did not see best 4 scenes or I just miss it out???

• Like 14

@miss0115Speaking of ahn jae hyun, poor boy jumped outta the car and asked her "are u crazy" if I'm not mistaken. Chingu u are making my imagination run wild LOL. Seeing how straightforward hyunnie is just like her character bong hee, what if she took the first step just like goo hye sun. I'm pretty sure wookie would have given in LOL. Full delulu mode kekeke.

U guys aren't letting me go lurker mode. My stupid connection!!!

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:dizzy: Oh my! I'm so impressed by you dearie! You are making me feel giddy just by reading your narration! Imma going home to watch the clip the first thing I can!  Thank you for your efforts! This fam, is seriously jjang! 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, tomago said:

wow!!!!!! i am amazed by your second by second narrating of his actions and expressions!!! daebak!

LOL!!! I am so wide awake today. LOL! And I have been longing to see his expressions side by side with the actual clips being played. It just so happens my sister here to spazz so I was able to use her phone, my t.v and my phone for notes. Lol!!! I actually got so giddy watching him watching their scenes. Soooo handsome!!! Oppa is so handsome!!! Especially in love.. he is WOW!!! :wub:

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

:dizzy: Oh my! I'm so impressed by you dearie! You are making me feel giddy just by reading your narration! Imma going home to watch the clip the first thing I can!  Thank you for your efforts! This fam, is seriously jjang! 

Aigooo chingu thank you! I did not get to edit my typos lol. And hopefully it was accurate enough lol. Enjoy! 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

i think i saw somebody mentioned about how JCW wardrobe suddenly change to 50shades of Blue right after suspicious partner end (to be exact after NJH mentioned her fav colour is blue in last episode) N I cant help myself from scrolling thru his IG until 2015 n looking at his post.. he is more black n white n grey n brown kinda guy. But look at how he put on every blue colour right from their wrap up party.. 24miracle fan meeting.. guerilla date n interviews (i forgot to collage another blue sweater he wore during arab tv interview). Ji Hyun aaaahh look what have u done to ur oppa?

I was thinking about this too.... several possibilities... it could be that:

- a delightful coincidence, or

- a deliberate personal choice based on NJH's fav Colour, or

- his stylist chose the attire (I really have no idea how much control an actor has over public/sponsored attire)... coz blue and stripes are on-trend or in season now in Asia (well, as far as I know, on-trend in Singapore and Soko). Majority of the shops in all the big malls I visited in my country/Singapore these past 2-3 months have similar designs for Spring/Summer. Soko/Soko-inspired designs are highly sought after in Singapore. Erm.... I own a few similar blue or striped pieces becoz it is hard to resist or escape from them, since they are everywhere.... heheh

• Like 15