[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And when you think about Chingu, when he answered "Take her? That's called kidnapping".... so kidnapping set aside, it sounded like there is really someone to take with. Otherwise, the response could have been... but there's no one to take yet? Or, who will I take? He just answered truthfully so he was unable to filter. 

@songsongdiehard isnt kidnapping analogous to HOSTAGE!!!!! KYaaaaa!!  :heart:

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!!!

i thought you are dead tired chingu, LOL!! can't leave the thread? me too but i really have too and so do you. i think taking a wink is allowed in this thread plus there's vigil happening so we go by shift. Chingus from the other parts of the world are taking over so we will have something to spazz on in the morning :)

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And when you think about Chingu, when he answered "Take her? That's called kidnapping".... so kidnapping set aside, it sounded like there is really someone to take with. Otherwise, the response could have been... but there's no one to take yet? Or, who will I take? He just answered truthfully so he was unable to filter. 

Exactly.. for someone who is being so transparent at that moment why didn't he say there's no one to take yet..? If it was humour he was looking for he could've come up with a witty version.. but he said those words.. those words!!!! He said it like there was actually someone..  

Oh God what is he doing to us?? Doesn't he know that it's just not fair..?? *goes back to crying like a baby*

EDIT: I want to believe that he is being kind to his fans and dropping hints. *stops crying* *I'm an idiot*

• Like 21

Just now, lovethatlook said:

@songsongdiehard isnt kidnapping analogous to HOSTAGE!!!!! KYaaaaa!!  :heart:

Oh yeah, remind me of that hostage dialogue from BH and the hostage service caption from SBS

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

Exactly.. for someone who is being so transparent at that moment why didn't he say there's no one to take yet..? If it was humour he was looking for he could've come up with a witty version.. but he said those words.. those words!!!! He said it like there was actually someone..  

Oh God what is he doing to us?? Doesn't he know that it's just not fair..?? *goes back to crying like a baby*

i know, i am already missing the captain of our ship :(

• Like 20

40 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Yupp.. after reading a few other posts I am convinced that their questions are being screened carefully for obvious reasons..  I am attributing their lack of time for not having an interview together but even that's weird considering this was a rom com. 

Yeah that was a pleasant surprise when everyone said "Take her!" I loved it and I loved his answer even more!!! 

IKR I was laughing so hard when someone said take her! His reply was pure gold, 'take her? That's kidnapping!' but to it seems like he might actually be considering it. I was listening to his tone of voice. LMAO! WTF JCW, don't commit a felony in an army camp and bring a straggler! :tongue:

• Like 19

Some of us here could be spot on while saying that he might have already given NJH a hint of how he felt or would at least let her know before he goes to MS. Because what he said in the concert also implies that the girl knows.. only then can she wait for him knowing that he loves her.. 

(I've taken a leap of faith here that it's NJH since its already clear that something made him think about love during MS while doing SP)

• Like 22

Whoa. I didn't have time to spazz here but keeping tabs with what happened yesterday. Wookie made me teared up. The way he treats his mom & his fans speaks much about how he treats women. He's as gentle as Jiwook. And thanks for @riririru for your translations! My take on the way he answered the question: he confessed his feelings to the girl, may or may not pursue a relationship with her now, but made a promise to love her forever and give something (my guess is the ruby necklace) as the symbolic item that means she can keep his promise until he's back.

• Like 23