[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@huntergal more reasons to look forward to the 4days 

@valleryrose dear i thk i need to send u to the ER. Yday u were hyperventilating alot.. Im starting to fear u will go unhinged n haha revealing alot. U need help hahelpha

By the way i backread and it was like war of the gifs. I love @MoonlightSerenade wookie dancing one. Too cute, saved it right away. And Thankyou for sharing that fancam. Just as u say its diff when he's giving the commentary for SP. For the other previous work he keeps turning to the audience and explain and in k2 talking about the action scenes. When SP comes on his eyes barely leaves the screen. Even at some point hes not holding the mic upright and was just watching. Gah the guy's a goner for his own bonghee. Yaaa transparent much.

I thk the last 10pages we have a lot of new friends joining the ship. Welcome you all. Look forward to hearing ur thoughts n ramblings.

Not sure if anyone shared. Early yday afternoon jihyun spend some tym with this fren (who also works with celebrities judging from her very many selfies with them). Maybe they went to do nail art together 

Isnt she so cute in dungaroos. Really looking like a college gal here.

You're welcome chingu! He is just so beautiful to look at and even just to listen to. *swooning!!!* :wub:

• Like 8

13 hours ago, riririru said:

From 5.30

Rain scene : "it was when they start to love each other"
Necktie scene : "she was untying his necktie." "And then.. she got caught while doing it"
Kiss scene : "there was a kiss scene too"

Best 4 = he repeating the lines

Q #1 
Wook : I filmed it very happily.
I also feel i received a lot of love.
There was also a lot of sweet scenes and great lines.
I also tried my best while shooting the kiss scene.
A kiss scene should look beautiful, right?
Because a kiss scene shouldnt look dirty or gross.
I think the scene was one of the beautiful scene in the drama, because it was a very important scene.
I think it was able to show beautifully because not only me, but Jihyun, and also other staff was giving so much consideration and really worked hard to shoot that.

Q #2 about best line
He say he prefer the "dont like me" part, because (NJWxEBH) relationship start to change after this scene.
Also explaining that the "But im drunk" scene was actually an adlib

Q #3
He choose Romance-Comedy more than Action. "I'd like to think i am an actor who's good at doing romance comedy more than action" "i hope i will get to work on romantic comedy again in the future"

~~closing ment~~

Hide contents

He sureeeeee talk a lot when talking about SP eh:rolleyes: even standing up! :joy:

Chinguyas, I haven't finished watching the whole thing yet, but almost faint bcoz of his yawja thingy. Can somebody enlighten me in the drama, is that scene after that sleeping on his lap? I know this whole presentations background is picked up randomly but why this my woman scene Wook-ka ! Suspicious much ( raising my eyebrows) 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@huntergal more reasons to look forward to the 4days 

@valleryrose dear i thk i need to send u to the ER. Yday u were hyperventilating alot.. Im starting to fear u will go unhinged n haha revealing alot. U need help hahelpha

By the way i backread and it was like war of the gifs. I love @MoonlightSerenade wookie dancing one. Too cute, saved it right away. And Thankyou for sharing that fancam. Just as u say its diff when he's giving the commentary for SP. For the other previous work he keeps turning to the audience and explain and in k2 talking about the action scenes. When SP comes on his eyes barely leaves the screen. Even at some point hes not holding the mic upright and was just watching. Gah the guy's a goner for his own bonghee. Yaaa transparent much.

I thk the last 10pages we have a lot of new friends joining the ship. Welcome you all. Look forward to hearing ur thoughts n ramblings.

Not sure if anyone shared. Early yday afternoon jihyun spend some tym with this fren (who also works with celebrities judging from her very many selfies with them). Maybe they went to do nail art together 

Isnt she so cute in dungaroos. Really looking like a college gal here.

I think she is a maxim reporter, apparently jcw had an interview with her, too? But separately.

please tell me why Korea likes to interview leads separately after the drama ends when they hype things up at the start hahahahaha. 

Gahhhh. Lucky not much new spazz this morning. My heart cannot take it. But I want spazz too. Arghhhhhh. 

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, stucked said:

WELCOME to the thread @chi33!!!!! :D

Are you sure you are not trying to scare her away..?? :tongue:

What the heck, its nothing she doesn't already know.. this is a scary thread most of the time.. #HailByeontaeSquad *still can't get over the anaconda posts* *they just keep coming* 

Welcome to our world of madness @chi33 

• Like 13

On 7/22/2017 at 5:51 AM, gglex6275 said:

@aladidah I haven't made any analysis yet, because I am stupefied by these two!!! Chincha! Anyways, I have no idea if this was spazz material or not, but then do we still need more spazz material, I think not. we might have overspazzed already LOL.

I will try to find 101 reasons why those particular clips/excerpts were chosen either for presentation purposes or for the background of the song itself. I am sure that they were chosen based on the relevance that JCW feels at that particular moment and time. Bear in mind that this would be his last concert, he knows it. So basically he is trying to .. hmm shall we say save up memories that he will be taking when he enlists.

I wouldn't include the prologue scenario of the SP clip, it was just EBH and NJW meeting up and their tumultuous relationship.

The OST started playing on the scene that is familiar to us. It also made an appearance in JCW's IG Captioned gazing at 'moon emoji' In the drama, it was also the same scene that was used to point out exactly when NJW realized that he had already fallen in love, I think it was at that time. Now if we were to parallel with our ship, its also possible, that this was also the time JCW started having feelings (I am on a delulu mode so bashers/haters shush) for our baby NJH.

Next is the infamous Aegyo on the couch scene. I think those who have seen the BTS is aware of the itty bitty scene, where JCW and eeNJH had a moment, where the world around them and seem to have disappeared and there was just them talking about who was the best in doing aegyos. NJH think said that he was better at  it, to which he replied with that super sultry seductive deep voice 'aniya' while looking at her intently to which she just smiled and replied mhmm. I think for most of us, this was a defining moment. Something happened at that moment in time, something so intense that they had to look away, him drinking his beer and her fiddling with her hair.

Next scene is the kitchen scene, but bear in mind that, previous to this was the scene where he had her sleeping on his lap and staring at her while she sleeps, and remember that before coming into the next scene we all spazzed out at him singing along with the lyric yeppo, to which we don't know if its for the scene itself or just because he found her sleeping on his lap beautiful. Gah, we may never know, right?

Okay the necktie scene,, I think we have all spazzed on this scene as well, for me this was the scene, where I think, JCW started to see NJH as a women and not the girl. Heck! look at those eyes, staring at her as if he was about to eat her *eyes @huntergal* is this statement still safe?

Okay the last part was the first kiss, need I say more. Remember that in the interview, it was awkward despite the fact that they were close. Uhmm hello, it only gets awkward if there are feelings involved. case closed!

Oh and yeah, I was floored by the fact that the scenes that they added as BG to the OST, where uri NJH said made her heart flutter! So, JCW tell me, sincerely, are you trying to make her heart flutter?

Waaaaaaah I just love  the way u just summarized everything!!!! :heart:

• Like 12

@biejuju yep! I translated the one he read at the concert heheheh, Tried to translate the handwritten letter but his handwriting giving me headache lol sorry oppa XD

It was this letter that i translated yesterday^^ (clearer ver)

@babyval22 hmmm i think he didnt,,, only mentioned one of his fav scene was the "dirty but pretty" hug, and one of his fav line was "dont like me" bec that's was when EBHxNJW relationship starting to change in the drama<3

Do correct me if im wrong tho XD

@sharreb i think the other girl is a reporter hohoho

And welcome to the new family~~~ dont forget to delete the pics/vids when quoting hehe

• Like 17

1 hour ago, stucked said:

OH YEAH!!!! Hahaha!

We're not so delusional after all, aren't we @gglex6275?Tagging you as you're the one who pointed this out to us. HAHAHA. It is fun when we get little victories like this. Yahoohoot! :D

Oh yeah! we are so right, I guess my ears still do not deceive me, I guess. It did help that I had worked for productions before so I know the sound of a voice over. And he certainly did that voice over at the yeppo part! LOL! And there was the slight snicker too! I guess he was as surprised as we were when that happened. :tongue: I guess its true that when one is in love, you cannot really contain the feeling because it will overflow, right @stucked?

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Why why why what happened share with us XDDD

3 minutes ago, luvforever said:

"JiHyunnie" I just died inside:blush: Talked about him being good at kissing scene, rocoking, his bodyframe, ms enlistment and the last part was the best:wub:

awww what happened??? whats the update on the interview?? LMAO! *spazzing here*

• Like 13

@Dingy Conk i just read. I must have missed ur earlier post. Hope u r feeling well soon.

@attriste and @riririru thanks for the info. Haha reporter friend. So this reporter fren is bound my loyalty not to spills the beans even If she knows somethg.

@luvforever what juicy bits did u uncover :astonished: do share. My mbc stream wont budge so i didnt get to watch anythg. Are we gona have another mini bomb to spazz about. We t barely recovering from yday. But as @attriste says we r always looking forward to another spazz session...

Haha @stucked u always say it how my heart wants it. Sending u flying kisses. Isnt hyunnie amazing. Shes very blunt, with professional intentions with alot of her ex co star. But with jcw shes diff n even lil shy somtyms. But shes so transparent in her answer. She totally fell into his deep glittering eyes.

Ahhh adding.. @riririru we r counting on u for our next bomb. Explode away.. Or should i say if we can safely contain it just among ourselves in the thread.. Implode away.

• Like 17