[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I wasn't going to comment on it, but when he was singing 101 reasons, I noticed something, I could be totally wrong you know, but he was smiling while he is singing, and check out his body posture, it was totally relaxed. Then see if you can spot him glancing at the side part of the stage. I am not sure about this I need extra eyes to confirm. Because his smile while singing was different, it was as if he knew a secret and he wasn't telling. It was entirely different from when he sang the same song in the afternoon.  LOL!

really?? do you have a link for this one?? if this is true... OMG!!! ^^ our ship is soooooo sailingggg...!!! with his confession & all this i'm soooo spazzed up now!! >.<  i seriously have to catch up.. are there more surprises?? still 16 more pages to go... >.<

• Like 11

I'm sure the entertainment insiders already know these two are an item. They are the new somesome couple! Except no one is talking cos it's JCW and NJH. Not some unknown celebs. They got SOOP and Glorious on their back. 

• Like 21

On 7/22/2017 at 7:52 AM, aa95 said:

OMG @riririru!!!!!! They're so precious. He said he's been thinking about it a lot lately - soooo yea for sure he's in love. And he's going to keep loving her. And if she's still waiting for him after his enlistment he'll keep loving her. 

NJH going back to school for around 1-2 years is perfect. 

About dispatch - I think they know. They might even have pictures already. But like they're probably not going to publish them (or they might later?) because JCW is enlisting soon.

Like they probably realize that if they release the news - then JCW will be gone from the spotlight for 21 months and NJH will have to face everything by herself. Especially if she's starting school this fall - imagine how hard it would be for her to be known as JCW's girlfriend. 

But this is what they do - so they might still surprise us. I don't know what I want honestly. I just don't want NJH or JCW to have a hard time soo even if that means no confirmation for a while then I can live with that. 

Plus We do have ALL THESE CLUES?!!

Couldnt agree more chingu! 

Dispatch is very quiet for a reason. They dont act this way without a reason! May be soop boss convinced dispatch to keep what ever they found under tight wrap until wookie comes from the army saying that "THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS". We can only speculate chingu. Exactly it will be real hard for hyinnie to face it all alone without her oppa

As far as they are dating happily we'll be happy with no confirmation :). OMG THE CLUES!!!! Those were one helluva clue :wub:

Fighting chingu!

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Oh yeah! we are so right, I guess my ears still do not deceive me, I guess. It did help that I had worked for productions before so I know the sound of a voice over. And he certainly did that voice over at the yeppo part! LOL! And there was the slight snicker too! I guess he was as surprised as we were when that happened. :tongue: I guess its true that when one is in love, you cannot really contain the feeling because it will overflow, right @stucked?

INDEED. One can run from it but no one can really hide it.

It'll just.. just.. burst forth.. and.. and.. oh no... I'm sorry but the anacondas are mentally blocking me... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!!! tumblr_inline_or6wqo5Vq21usi6p6_540.gif

• Like 13

Wookie you tell her she doesn't have to come visit you yet at the same time you want her to come. Just straight up tell her to visit you, enough with the mildang talk. Are you afraid once you see her you won't be able to let her go? Boy oh boy are you inlove:wub:

• Like 22

His insides must be ticklish every time he mentioned Hyunie's name! The recent interview, he has this dizzy-in-love laughter when he thought of her. And that shy smile...aigoo, she is coming, Wookie yaah! And she calls him Oppa, cute! Ehem...maybe Chagiya behind close doors? :phew:

Thanks @luvforever for sharing the link! *hearteu*

• Like 23

On 7/22/2017 at 8:09 AM, gglex6275 said:

With this tone, since he has been thinking about it for quite some time, he didn't say he'd leave her, he said that he'd keep on loving her, until he comes back from the army. If he is this forward and honest with his fans, I think that he certainly could have told this to the girl in question, right? For the first time, JCW seems to be as transparent as a glass. He is not hiding anything. Maybe this is why, the questions for their interview is controlled. We can just imagine how shookT we would be if one of them gets asked like 'Are you inlove right now?' And if the answer is yes, certainly we shippers would die! Both of them seems totally upfront and honest with their interviews, maybe the questions are regulated for their safety. LOL!

Swooning on what he said. BINGO!!! So it seems like we all guessed, it is indeed regulated!!!! No wonder glorious knew this guy would give away everything if such a question was asked :wub: so the only thing they can do is regulate what can be asked during the interview :wink: . This guy cant hide his feelings!! omg! 

On 7/22/2017 at 8:15 AM, gglex6275 said:

And bear in mind that this answer is entirely different from his older interview regarding leaving a love one and going to the army. I think, what he said before was he wasn't going to act on it. <----- this is totally different from keep on loving her! its a 360 degree turn, right? The only way for a man to be this confident in loving a person despite the distance and time apart, is if there has already been a reassurance on the part of the 'partner'. Am I right or am I wrong? 

For me it means that, he is already going to wait, because he has something waiting for him. or in this case someone. correct?

Dear lord!!!! Waaaaaaaaah. just noticed the difference! you just blew my mind waaaaah!!!

you are right chingu!!!!!!!! wohooooooo!!! im over the moon!!! :heart:

On 7/22/2017 at 8:13 AM, meiil said:

Exactly!!! He's been so straightforward and bold lately and with this statement he dropped the biggest bomb ever, so there's no way he wouldn't confess to said girl. He's telling the world he loves somebody which means he's confident enough in this situation. *still shocked *

Chingu my major DOUBT after reading the translation was that DID OUT POOR PUPPY CONFESS TO HYUNNIE??? i was literally pulling my hair out!!! your post just calmed my desperate heart chingu. Thank u!!!! :heart:

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

really?? do you have a link for this one?? if this is true... OMG!!! ^^ our ship is soooooo sailingggg...!!! with his confession & all this i'm soooo spazzed up now!! >.<  i seriously have to catch up.. are there more surprises?? still 16 more pages to go... >.<

Look at his glowing & smiling face ere chingu :D

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Hahahaha!! I think I am beyond saving now..!!

*runs away in embarrassment*

*an ER would help though*

*lassoes in @valleryrose and double duct-taped her, hands and feet, in the thread*

Dude. You have got to stop running away from here. We're all beyond saving now. No one's exactly normal in this thread. *side eyes everyone*

I think the lurkers are the normal ones, once you comment and joined in, you're forever lost in the abyss of blissfull JIJI shipping. BWAHAHAHA!giphy.gif

BTW, I heard you talking bout me being JCW.. hm? *whispers*

Spoiler

You think?

Spoiler

You sure?

Spoiler

source.gif

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

• Like 15