[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

After re reading the comment he made that he if he truly loves a girl, he will keep loving her even if he is in the army....

tells me these two WILL MAKE IT THROUGH. A ground headed beautiful girl and an honest loving guy with so much love to give....lets all continue over the next 21 months to follow and support NJH and wait for the confirmation.

*plays through my mind why they presented that question to him, i am sure fans had many other questions to ask him why did they show that particular question?*

• Like 24

OMG I wake up to 20 pages to be backread lol and i have 5 pages to be catch up but I just can't hold anymoooorreeeeee >< too excited and this overflowing feels just too much omg lol

(anyway sorry that i couldn't quoting bcs i literally forgot from which pages etc ;____;lol) 

SHOOOOO, 

I have my own thinking regarding Dispatch. So far, even tho DP seems a bit scary but I also believe that they are somehow a bit rational and respectful to the artist at some point. Studying the pattern DP dropped the bomb, they always find the most unexpected time - when the artist already suggested to confess to public bcs they got caught but they deny it till forever- So, i have 2 speculation that 1) DP already talked to them and they confirmed it rite away, and to respect their private lives DP decided to remain silent and will provide us their findings when time is right for both side, OR 2) DP saw them as respectful couple so they want to protect them bcs the conditions they were in rite now just too complicated for them to handle when its getting out of hand. BUT,  what i'm afraid for is.....DP will drop the bomb while NJH back to her ordinary life and JCW is busy in the army. This is somehow worst scenario ever since I'm afraid that for how nice the couple are they will feel somehow guilty and uncomfortable *but trust me they got our support rite so no need to feel that way tho*

And yes, the change of statement from JCW just too noticeable to let it slide. I thought he is more to the cold (?) person but these days I feel like he is somehow become so warm and approachable (?) well i used to think that he is not really approachable. At the end, it is the power of love. Just realizing how that particular partner affected ur behavior as well. When he said he had been thinking a lot abt that it means - if its really njh, and i hope so- they are really still in their early stage after confirming each others feelings, no? And i bet njh is one of a kind girl that will willingly give him assurance that "i will be waiting, i will be here" and i have ever read abt how the guy that needs to leave for army feeling so grateful if their loved one willingly waiting for them. I know, if this is the case, they will just going strong by the time. No change in feelings. And marriage news will come before us. Let's see in few weeks what will happen tho.

Hmm....if its happened to be njh came to the afternoon concert i may say that it's completely possible. Why no one noticed? Simply said that she came in when the show is already starting and leave the venue before the concert ended. And yes, quick way to the backstage ladies....lol

After all, it feels weird bcs I don't think like I'm in a mission to ship my idols rather than i'm feeling like helping my long-lost-friends now lol its just they are too precious omg /sobbing/

Ok then time to continue the backread-ing lol

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

HAHAHAH I NEED TO SHARE THIS. this twitter user is :wub: and her fanfics are GOLD. :heart:

I'm positive now, GUYS LET'S JUST SUBMIT THIS STORYLINE AND GET THE COPYRIGHT LICENSE WITH CONDITION THAT ONLY JCW AND NJH PERMITTED TO BE THE LEAD OMG LOL 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

yeah, the heck is the lyrics of the song!!! Gah! I was right! Chinchayoooo!!! Jiscovery was not for his fans! LOL! It was his own Discovery of his Feelings! BOOM! Ji Chang Wook! I see what you did there. You could just have dedicated your entire concert to her! LMAO! I get the feeling that everything is about her, or mostly about her.  Ji+Discovery = Jiscovery

take it from Mr. Bang...everything is for/about Eun Bong Hee :)))

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

My honest thoughts...

Nail art letter connection - oh please :rolleyes: 

Any song being related to Ji Hyun - Nope. If you think that way 101 Reasons To Love You will lose it's meaning.

Lengthy suspicious partner segment - well since it's recent he can remember details such as ad libs, lines (tho his narration of JiBong story was sweet :wub:) Also it says 4 scene but they showed 5 lol

Kiss bts at screen - Am I seeing mischievous smile there Wookie? Kkk maybe they chose it merely because of lyrics...

Over explaining Talking about kiss scene - What's news? 

His answer to fan's (bless this girl) question - Now, that's something. B) Why sudden change of heart? Looks like after SP he started to take the girl's feelings into consideration and turns out she is willing to wait for him. Tho you can't be sure who that is,  you can hope till proven otherwise. 

Btw the overall concert was really impressive he is so hardworking and sincere. He deserves a good rest now I'm sure everyone here is considerate enough not to spread any rumors. Since Ji Hyun is going back to school she ought to stay low key too. ^^ 

Absolutely agree chingu! I'm so okay with waiting because like the best of wine you have to let it age a bit. I already know what my gut instincts tells me. And well, I am okay to see it officiate in due time. Every GREAT love story must have an outcome, but it's the in between plot, twist, and turn that gives an EPIC ending. Meanwhile chingus, let's just sit back and enjoy the ride. Happy sailing Jiji ship haven's!!!! #FIGHTINGdeluluminds B)

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

This is what I’m talking about. 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/22/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-differences-similarities-working-ji-chang-wook-seo-guk/

In the wrap up party they jokingly said that they will visit him in the army and he said none of you should visit me. Maybe he is really joking. 

She then talked about the similarities between Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook, saying, “Both actors are considerate and playful. Thanks to that, we were able to quickly become close,” and compared, “Ji Chang Wook has deep and glittering eyes. He’s optimized for romance. Seo In Guk seems to know the kinds of moments that make women’s hearts skip a beat. His strength is that he knows how to use that when he’s acting.”

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

Aw @mai5116 don't be sad. *hugs*  And no, don't let naysayers affect your happy shipping views. In the end, we're all just the same. We're just fans. And you're right, we really don't know what's in their hearts. We are not JCW. We are not NJH. It's not like we only indulge in fantasies here and not look at reality. We've ALWAYS looked at reality and checked with the others here before we spazz for any bits of news. We've never claimed that what we say or posts here are the ultimate truth about our OTP because it's not. Hee~ 

Also, if we see some of our posts and translations (specifically by @riririru) outside this thread, particularly in IG, and it's taken out of context (just like what happened with @riririru) let's call out the IG users. Message them and yeah, call them out on it.  We can't have false info circulating around and then have people (esp the osfs) blaming us. Let's protect the ship and our family. :) 

Let's honor our translators on deck in this forum by protecting them as our chingu @stucked above has asked. #FIGHTINGdeluluminds of "The Happy Jiji Ship Haven!" 

• Like 19

Gah, I just woke up like 9 pages to back read! chincha, chingus! nobody seems to be calm yet! Anybody in the ER yet? :tongue: If our baby NJH posts something today arghh!! More cryptic tweets! :D Ji Ji shippers are having the time of our lives!

• Like 12

3 hours ago, riririru said:

https://t.co/Pex1K2FZeh

He said he has many fellow actor and production team to discuss things with.

Among them all the co-star Nam Jihyun is the most good partner. JCW "the co-actress can see me more closely. I believe they are the closest person who able to see my lack of acting.

After doing the romantic scenes JCW will ask NJH such as "should i do it more sweetly, or if this already enough to make you feel persuade and heart fluttering".

To overcome the 8-years age different between them he said he always intentionally joking and try to communicating a lot.

Thank you @riririru for the Translation! Hahahha O I'm assuming that that when he said best partner it was meant to be within the SP production team itself right? Hahas. 

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

I did read somewhere that some fans were saying Wookie sang that 101 Reasons Why I Like You for his fans, not to someone else. For goodness sake, why do they have to make a statement like that? I mean, we never know what's in his head. Even Wookie himself can't control his own feeling. For example, why did he sang along the word "yeppo" when he was talking about SP scenes? That seems weird to me. You don't do things for no reason. 

Well.. To be honest, him singing his SP OST, I dun think there's much intention on who he is singing it for and etc. Cos he was having his concert and was singing all the OST songs he has ever sang for his drama anyway. Hahahs. Whats weird is the use of BTS video, but even that, I can explain it as perhaps the production team prefers the way the BTS video is filmed compares to the show (which dun really make sense to me) but we never know. The weird part is like what @sharreb said about how almost half the performance, their kissing scene was being played instead of other clips in the drama. I can't wrap my head around that either. And that yeppo that suddenly came out? Hahahs. To be rational, I can attribute it to maybe he really loves 101 reason why I love you, and perhaps particularly love that yeppo moment as well. This at least we can say he definitely has good memories filming SP and it has a special place in his heart. Hahahs. But.. He was watching SP clip so... Hahahahs. 

20 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

This is what I’m talking about. 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/22/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-differences-similarities-working-ji-chang-wook-seo-guk/

In the wrap up party they jokingly said that they will visit him in the army and he said none of you should visit me. Maybe he is really joking. 

Hi chingu! The visiting army news thats gg around. I think the last update was hyunni saying she shld go and check with Wookie. Hahahahs. Hope it helps! 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Gah, I just woke up like 9 pages to back read! chincha, chingus! nobody seems to be calm yet! Anybody in the ER yet? :tongue: If our baby NJH posts something today arghh!! More cryptic tweets! :D Ji Ji shippers are having the time of our lives!

Ya'know. I'm in the hospital right now. Like literally beside the ER. HAHAHAHA! If your scenario happens, I might just asked the doctors here to confine me for the sake of my sanity!!!! Damn these two. :expressionless:tenor.gif

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Absolutely agree chingu! I'm so okay with waiting because like the best of wine you have to let it age a bit. I already know what my gut instincts tells me. And well, I am okay to see it officiate in due time. Every GREAT love story must have an outcome, but it's the in between plot, twist, and turn that gives an EPIC ending. Meanwhile chingus, let's just sit back and enjoy the ride. Happy sailing Jiji ship haven's!!!! #FIGHTINGdeluluminds B)

As they always say patience is a virtue.... that's all we can do atm.

..... and always , always trust what your gut instincts tells you . 

I may say both of them make relationship sacrifices in one way or another. Him being in the MS service for 2 years away from any communication from the outside world and her going to uni and finishing school. 

The idea is that a willingness to make sacrifices for your partner shows you’ve evolved past the early stages of a relationship. Theoretically, then, sacrifice is linked to commitment. 

......It will be long wait for this sailing ship but at the end of the journey we will see our happy ending. 

As Christopher Columbus had said: 

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" . 

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thank you @riririru for the Translation! Hahahha O I'm assuming that that when he said best partner it was meant to be within the SP production team itself right? Hahas. 

Well.. To be honest, him singing his SP OST, I dun think there's much intention on who he is singing it for and etc. Cos he was having his concert and was singing all the OST songs he has ever sang for his drama anyway. Hahahs. Whats weird is the use of BTS video, but even that, I can explain it as perhaps the production team prefers the way the BTS video is filmed compares to the show (which dun really make sense to me) but we never know. The weird part is like what @sharreb said about how almost half the performance, their kissing scene was being played instead of other clips in the drama. I can't wrap my head around that either. And that yeppo that suddenly came out? Hahahs. To be rational, I can attribute it to maybe he really loves 101 reason why I love you, and perhaps particularly love that yeppo moment as well. This at least we can say he definitely has good memories filming SP and it has a special place in his heart. Hahahs. But.. He was watching SP clip so... Hahahahs. 

Hi chingu! The visiting army news thats gg around. I think the last update was hyunni saying she shld go and check with Wookie. Hahahahs. Hope it helps! 

@babyval22 @sharreb exactly my sentiments to those red underlined parts. :D

• Like 13