[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Good morning and Good night at the same time to all the chingus sleeping after some crazy spazzing! 

So guys are superrrrr fast now i have 15 pages to read!!!!

I thought the nail art bomb was the last to greet me last night but then the biggest bomb of all just landed over here!!! Missed spazzing with you guys because bad connection so had to be a silent lurker in thread LOL.

A big shout out to @riririru  @pinklalaland for sacrificing your time to translate videos and article!!! Thank you so much :heart:

Last night i had shock after shock while reading the translation of wookies answer over and over again and sqeeling so loud like an idiot and kept hugging my pillow since i didn't have anyone to hug!!!! Why did the bomb land while i was in bed!!! what a sleepless night did i have :(

@aladidah even i had a mild headache after spazzing so much to the point i dreamt of spazzing LOOOOL :lol:

May the Almighty bless you guys and our jiji couple! Have a nyc day chingus

• Like 22

37 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

IKR I was laughing so hard when someone said take her! His reply was pure gold, 'take her? That's kidnapping!' but to it seems like he might actually be considering it. I was listening to his tone of voice. LMAO! WTF JCW, don't commit a felony in an army camp and bring a straggler! :tongue:

Hahah!! I bet he was amused by the idea..!! ROFL!! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

And also to the shippers ,are we willing to wait in this ship for 2 years without any evidences or hints?Can we wait without a swayed heart for 2 years or more ? I think this is not just a promise /commitment between NJH/JCW but also to all the shippers :lol:

* sometimes I felt like ,our life will getting easier if Dispatch released something that lead to this couple dating confirmation.But then,our life will become less thrill.haha....I love the feeling when we gaga after found new hints.I love that feeling so much .No matter what gonna to happen in the future,this thread means a lot to me .The most important part is ,I got to know all of you here & consider it as one of the precious moment in my life :wub:

I year 9 months chingu! Hahahs not that it's any much different. Gah. It feels so long and the drought will become real. Maybe we should plan how to pass this 1 yr 9 months. Hahahahahs. Oh no. I forgot we still have DVD materials that may become materials for us to spazz over! Hahahahs. 

52 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Our YEPPO of a moment.

CR to IG poster

OoooOooooo. It feels so good to see him actually mouthing the word yeppo. Hahahas! I'm really wanna get into his mind and wonder why he did that! Kyaaaaaa! 

44 minutes ago, paradisemee said:

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking in this thread for quite awhile. At this point, I cannot hold myself not to comment any longer because I have been invested sooo much for this couple....just love them so very much that I wanna see them to be happily together right NOW in front of my eyes. I don't know what will come out after two years (I will support them anyway whatever their choice is), but I do hope to see what I wanna see like you all here (hahaha already assumed we shared the same goal...right?)...for those painful years without them, I just come here for a group hug that cannot be found else where but here...we have no power to control over things, but we can hold hands, do a group hug and pray together, right? At least, I believe so...omg what am I...*sob**sob** (feel like being bipolar)...*bittersweet** Delusion all in my mind**dramatic queen** collapse** Please wake me up again in May 2019...Thank you and love you all!

Welcome to our family my dear! All of us in here are all overflowing with spasms at the moment. Hahahahs. Dun go and sleep! Join us in here and spazz with us! Hahahas! 

39 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And when you think about Chingu, when he answered "Take her? That's called kidnapping".... so kidnapping set aside, it sounded like there is really someone to take with. Otherwise, the response could have been... but there's no one to take yet? Or, who will I take? He just answered truthfully so he was unable to filter. 

Omo! This didn't cross my mind! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're right. His first reaction shld be there's no one to take but he didn't say that. That makes this whole thing so much more valid now. Kekekekeke! 

30 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Oh yeah, remind me of that hostage dialogue from BH and the hostage service caption from SBS

i know, i am already missing the captain of our ship :(

And I read somewhere that he also did mention the hostage one as one of those heart fluttering scenes in SP. @riririru can we confirm that dearie? Hahahahs. 

17 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Whoa. I didn't have time to spazz here but keeping tabs with what happened yesterday. Wookie made me teared up. The way he treats his mom & his fans speaks much about how he treats women. He's as gentle as Jiwook. And thanks for @riririru for your translations! My take on the way he answered the question: he confessed his feelings to the girl, may or may not pursue a relationship with her now, but made a promise to love her forever and give something (my guess is the ruby necklace) as the symbolic item that means she can keep his promise until he's back.

This is what I'm thinking too chingu! Hahahahs! *high five*

10 minutes ago, huntergal said:

With that swinging anaconda, it would feel SO blessed to be envelope in any warm cave after 18months of celibacy...lmao :phew::lol:

Oh gosh. I'm afraid someone will have a scare of her lifetime. Doubt she has any experience with this! Buahahahahah! Terrible man! The lot of us. 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Okay chingus! I really gotta go back like 50 pages to read up on everyone's post LOL!!! BRB .... :ph34r:....

Be back tomorrow chingus.... I have to work hard too 

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

When I need to hurry up and get to back reading and I'm side tracking like ...

LOL

giphy.gif

• Like 11

Our wookie doesn't need 101 reasons to love hyunnie but the only reason he needs is that he loves her!!!  :heart:

Does it makes sense guys??? haha no it seems but hey who needs a reason when it comes to luv right!!!! :wub:

No wonder hyunnie was wooed big time by our smitten wookie :D

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i tried to sneak in n out to read the thread. Funny its harder on a weekend if im out then on weekday. I read n did my best to keep up with all the post. Finally got home for me to thread backwards to read properly.

I just notice ur tag @attriste mian so slow in replying. Thankyou so much chingu.

I read n agree with all the points u guys made. And i shook my head in disbelief how much we share the same opinions n thoughts. We too can finish each others' sentences already. 

We've seen so many hints of not just how compatible jch And njh but how in sync/in tandem they r.

I also spend quarter of my morning filling my sister in about jcw and njh. Shes actually a follower of his during his earlier days. She said: he flat out denies dating PMY. This one (NJH) must be very special for a vy private person like him to give such an answer to his fans. 

And i also rem reading he said I dated in private (after 5 fingers) and will continue do so in the future (dating in secret). So again while he doesnt confirm anythg, he kind of acted n spoke out in contradiction to his previous stance (sth our ship captain @stucked pointed out in her post). and the part @songsongdiehard mentioned he has a "specific someone" to kidnap.

On a lighter note who was it saying about doing the deed.. I cant recall ryt now. But guys remember he doesnt have to wait 21months to hold that person or kiss those lips or go to 3rd base. He has 4 offdays evy 100days..just saying :lol: :tongue: :rolleyes:

I think we can already strike holding and kissing off our list.. been there done that.. the third one.. now that's a reason to look forward to for those 4 days.. 

I know kissing and hugging are very important too.. but just saying.. :wink:

• Like 15

On 7/22/2017 at 6:28 AM, aa95 said:

Sure! It starts at 6:09 in the video - It shows four scenes from suspicious partner. I'm not sure if it's exactly  "top 4 scenes" but it shows four scenes - somewhat randomly -but the last one they show is when JW is confronting his ex and telling her he left her for BH. 

Thank u so much gal :wub:

Running off to watching it....

• Like 9

On 7/22/2017 at 0:35 PM, riririru said:

https://t.co/Pex1K2FZeh

He said he has many fellow actor and production team to discuss things with.

Among them all the co-star Nam Jihyun is the most good partner. JCW "the co-actress can see me more closely. I believe they are the closest person who able to see my lack of acting.

After doing the romantic scenes JCW will ask NJH such as "should i do it more sweetly, or if this already enough to make you feel persuade and heart fluttering".

To overcome the 8-years age different between them he said he always intentionally joking and try to communicating a lot.

I can't help but smile reading this chinguyah!

Just as I am expecting from JCW.  He  loves to communicate. Be it work or in a relationship, he ask questions to get things done in the right way.  

I am sorry for quoting again what my late hubby told me about this  because although it feels good when they ask, sometimes it can be (I can't find the exact term ).  He said, I can't read minds so I ask  because I might do what I thought you like but ended up doing something that you hate. Pretty nice logic, right? 

JCW is  no different than most cancerians I know .  Knowing these few bits and pieces of how he thinks makes me even more confident with my analysis with them.  I have this principle that we should know how a person thinks because that is most likely how they run their lives. Just sharing a little word of wisdom here. :blush: Oh what's the difference between work and real life when you're dealing with same individual, anyway.  If she said yes she liked this and that, or this is better than that,  it's almost a confirmation that he indeed makes her heart flutter and at the same time he is already aware on how to get her attention since he already knew what she liked.  They may be portraying their respective character but in the end it is still them who enjoys the moment since they both have the feelings to savor.

Reminds me of the scene in SP where he thought she came back to his place but actually she has interview (I guess ) and needed clothes.   he tried to say something about the dress  but got it all wrong. :blush:  Actually the script is very rich with good lesson that anybody could learn from....if they just take it seriously.  Because It is all about how we make adjustments to make a relationship works.

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

On a lighter note who was it saying about doing the deed.. I cant recall ryt now. But guys remember he doesnt have to wait 21months to hold that person or kiss those lips or go to 3rd base. He has 4 offdays evy 100days..just saying :lol: :tongue: :rolleyes:

AAaaaw. I bet they are thinking the same thing as us. These are 2 healthy adults anyway. :tongue:

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Whoa. I didn't have time to spazz here but keeping tabs with what happened yesterday. Wookie made me teared up. The way he treats his mom & his fans speaks much about how he treats women. He's as gentle as Jiwook. And thanks for @riririru for your translations! My take on the way he answered the question: he confessed his feelings to the girl, may or may not pursue a relationship with her now, but made a promise to love her forever and give something (my guess is the ruby necklace) as the symbolic item that means she can keep his promise until he's back.

Yassss! And NJH definitely flaunting the necklace to the world. :wub:

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, meiil said:

After yesterday's beautiful bomb I don't think I need else atm, that was the biggest confirmation for me so now the only thing left  is them being caught and I hope it won't happen just yet. I wish them to enjoy every min till the enlistment without a care in the world :heart:

Same same same. Live and love like today is ur last day 

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

AAaaaw. I bet they are thinking the same thing as us. These are 2 healthy adults anyway. :tongue:

Haha no doubt about what they r thinking. These 2 have the hots for each other. Thats so evident when u put them in a room together.

13 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I think we can already strike holding and kissing off our list.. been there done that.. the third one.. now that's a reason to look forward to for those 4 days.. 

I know kissing and hugging are very important too.. but just saying.. :wink:

Haha although been there done that but doin so in private without any cameras is so much better. U dont have to worry ppl noticing the roaming hands or the anaconda. Plus a real gentleman dont skim on the foreplay bit. Thats the important part.

Haha im high on sugar again. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN CASE CLOSED! He sang "yeoppo" 

OH YEAH!!!! Hahaha!

We're not so delusional after all, aren't we @gglex6275?Tagging you as you're the one who pointed this out to us. HAHAHA. It is fun when we get little victories like this. Yahoohoot! :D

• Like 16

On 7/22/2017 at 7:26 PM, moonchildren07 said:

As a fellow cancerian (tho I'm a girl with lack of experience in dating and still 21 yo) I can say that we cancers are romantic at heart. We may not show it with words 24/7 but we want to let the other party know how much we treasure them by doing things for them

I agree dear!

Your lack of experience is the main reason why  you're not confident in showing it.  I've been there done it  before  but it doesn't change the fact that when we hold someone  in our heart it will remain for so long.  We will always think about their feelings / how they will feel first  even if we suffer a little bit.  We may kinda appear possessive or insistent at times but our sole agenda is only for their own good or well being.:blush:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha no doubt about what they r thinking. These 2 have the hots for each other. Thats so evident when u put them in a room together.

Haha although been there done that but doin so in private without any cameras is so much better. U dont have to worry ppl noticing the roaming hands or the anaconda. Plus a real gentleman dont skim on the foreplay bit. Thats the important part.

After 100 days not seeing each other....they be like...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

:lol:

• Like 9