[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

generally, I dont buy any coincidences, such as same emoji and  color of cloth, coz it happened in every shipper thread. It is just too weak to convince anybody. But looking at the nail art from Hyunnie and letter from Wookie yesterday, I lose my words. :o

• Like 24

1 minute ago, Hello_JIS said:

generally, I dont buy any coincidences, such as same emoji and  color of cloth, coz it happened in every shipper thread. It is just too weak to convince anybody. But looking at the nail art from Hyunnie and letter from Wookie yesterday, I lose my words. :o

Im like you. I mentioned the BLUE color of clothing for fun and even if they wear the same shoes, thats not important to me because it could be a gift given to them from the same sponsor, but come on, this nail art, thats just too darn obvious.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Lol! they_say_a_picture_is_worth_a.jpg

• Like 21

I just woke up and there are too many pages to backread! I was only asleep for a couple of hours. You guys are on fire!!!

I'm so proud of Wookie-oppa. He's really a gentleman and totally head over heels in-love. I didn't think that he could get any more handsome but this honest answer of his made him the most gorgeous man in my eyes. Lucky lucky Hyunie. :heart:

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, stucked said:

Ji Chang Wook is a brave man. To actually answer that fan's query with such honesty and tact is unreal to me. Most actors/idols would answer it in a way that would assure their fans they have no one in their hearts except their fans. *rolls eye* And I for one believe that he could've chosen a different question yet he picked this and answered it with much conviction:

"Thought about it a lot." And why were you thinking about this? And you've been thinking about confessing then leaving a girl for the army? Like A LOT?? WHY?? You don't really think about someone and something if you have no one or nothing to think or worry about.

"I would LOVE her even in the army." This isn't consistent with what you said pre-SP days. Remember? You said it'd be unfair to the girl so you have no desire to date at present. NOW, you're singing a different tune. Now, you're actually saying you'd love a girl even if you're in the army. What has changed since then. Who changed? WHO? You. You changed and someone changed you.

"I would LOVE her more if she waits for me."  This. This is you sounding a teeny-tiny bit desperate. Why the desperation? Are you that scared of leaving that one person you've waited your whole life. You're leaving a person who feels the same way about you but is just so young. A person who just turned adult not too long ago and still has many dreams to fulfill. And it's not that you're scared someone will take her away. You're more scared that your love will be a hindrance to her fulfilling her dreams so you're holding back. You're probably scared her feelings will change over the 21 months you're gone when you knew yours won't, not by a long run. So all you could say and do now, without being so forceful of your feelings is to say: you would love her EVEN more if she waits for you. 

"If not, I'd keep her in my memories."  You're already talking about memories of an unknown future. Don't. She's already in your memories. Happy ones. She's etched in there with a 4 months worth of happiness. And she will be waiting for you. Now, just keep the faith and be healthy. Your girl isn't the typical 21-yr old. She's tiny yet she's made of stronger stuff, so don't worry too much. Destiny is real, you fool.

Damn.!

*CRIES*

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Im like you. I mentioned the BLUE color of clothing for fun and even if they wear the same shoes, thats not important to me because it could be a gift given to them from the same sponsor, but come on, this nail art, thats just too darn obvious.

Have you read that letter in the last part JCW said to his fans to wait for him for 2 years. Isn't that just a hidden question to NJH? And then NJH decided to answer through her nail art saying, "Yes for sure chagiya." Just me and my inner thoughts guys.

• Like 16

can somebody link me the video where a fan asked him about if he has someone and then he answered those words that ultimately exploded our minds and hearts. you know that. You know what I mean. The sorta confession of love but at the same time, not a confession. Am I making sense?  I'm rambling, aren't I? I mean I'm out of my wits right now. Still haven't recovered yet. Thanks in advance chingus! :*

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, riririru said:

I see some acc uploading the wrong trans of mine on insta aigoo /slap forehead/ 

Please note the letter that i translated was from this video and not the handletter he gave to fans^^;; 

Waaaa. Maybe they should have asked you first before posting it in other soc med. just saying :o

• Like 11

Guys i'm loving reading these tweets about Wookie concert ( is a lot so just click in the tweet above and i guess you can read everything ) :heart: my feelings!!!!

Anyway is late here so good night chingus :)

TsmBnwJ.gif

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, riririru said:

I see some acc uploading the wrong trans of mine on insta aigoo /slap forehead/ 

Please note the letter that i translated was from this video and not the handletter he gave to fans^^;; 

I saw your trans was taken out to SNS chingu :) so we have many guests that lurk in our board i think.kekekee

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

:heart: i love ur recapping. The favourite scenes became the definitive moments of his feelings in real life 

I actually have a diff pov regarding this. I also credit that to another user that mention their agency "filtered" through the list of questions ask during the interview.

I feel maybe and especially Glorious entertainment may have chked with JCW aft all their bts became hot topics n their no cut kiss became so popular on naver n YT. That they have begun the "keep it safe operation." so they dont wait for explosion to occur to stem it. Rather they are already doing "damage control". So either buttering up or warning off dispatch. If theres goodies i dont doubt dispatch has already caught it.. But havent release it yet. I thk they oso plan their timing. One party is heading off to military as active duty to serve the country, other party is a young lady promising actress whose going back to school.

Its just too odd that none of the questions pointedly ask are you dating/in a relationship.

And the most direct questions came from the fans themselves. To which i thk jcw handled it beautifully by roundabout confessing his feelings n thoughts about it. 

Again i feel generally  knetizens love them as an item. To the point they ask him to "bring" her..keke which makes me laugh he replied thats kidnapping.

I apologized if this is a duplicate post and I will remove. I submitted my reply twice but it didn't it show. Anyways I agreed with you @sharreb. This is exactly why I am almost certain that a gag order has been placed. I am not sure about glorious but soop is powerful agency that is also known to protect its artists from scandals. Here is a case in point to show how ridiculous the media can be:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/23/park-bo-gum-jang-naras-agencies-deny-marriage-rumors/  PBG was a second lead in I Remember You which is also penned by none other than our beloved 'secret" shipper writernim Kwon. His character barely has a love life with the main actress Jang Nara's character. So there is no way the media isn't writing about them as a couple.

• Like 23