[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Look at her gorgeous face, that smile, the innocence, the beautiful heart inside.......how can JCW not love her today, tomorrow and when is in the army and when he returns. How can he really resist, really.

How about when he returns? Hubbaa! Hubba!!! And I will just leave it at that. LOL!!!!

• Like 18

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

He got so caught up with the moment and the clip that he sang it like a knee-jerk reflex! 

LOL i love the knee-jerk comparison, and I bet you after he sang YEPPO he was thinking Sh*^IT did that just come out. Hence the little smile.

• Like 18

8 hours ago, attriste said:

I'm just stunned. Waiting for the other side of the world to wake up and spazz with us. 

- he will not let go of his feelings despite army. 

- there is something in his current circumstance that demanded he think about it. Despite other pressing matters this was important enough for him to think deeply about. 

- Wah this fan. Can be more specific plzzzz! Not will you stay and confess but "will you confess and get together before you leave???" Would have been great haha.

- it's a little vague. He may confess to the lady right? He didn't say he won't confess. It's more like if the lady still loves him after 2 years apart then great, if not he'll just treasure the memory.

hyunniiiii pleaseeee we give you chicken and pizza and train tickets sponsorship every week. Please go and keep his fire burninggggg.

Omg goes back to hyperventilate.

Itll be major epic fail if it's someone else. My heart will stop. Chincha. 

Sharing with chingus that came to mind: @valleryrose and @sharreb read @riririru'a spoiler tag  on page 321 or 322

Thanks for tagging me!!! My mind just exploded when I got up this morning!! I'm on my phone and the notifications are always a mess.. God knows how many pages I had to backread to get here.. lol.. I was switch8ng between spazzing replying and backreading.. hahhaha!! Totally worth it!! 

Like I already said.. *love you but hate you Wookie* *You're such a tease*

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Her aura changed, is that confidence that I see combined with love blossoming? She's truly blooming... not a baby girl anymore but a woman. So beautiful that's why Wookie can't help it.

You are right, and JCW must have been watching her transformation. Maybe he even teases her to wait for him since she was 14, that is why she said he would really be amazed now that she was just a child actress before but now she is acting alongside him as an adult actress. Duh, delulu again! :heart:

Now she is not a baby, but she knows how to amke babies! Ooopsss... *me runs as fast as a cheetah* *dont wanna be bad right now*

giphy.gif

• Like 17

Just now, paradisemee said:

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking in this thread for quite awhile. At this point, I cannot hold myself not to comment any longer because I have been invested sooo much for this couple....just love them so very much that I wanna see them to be happily together right NOW in front of my eyes. I don't know what will come out after two years (I will support them anyway whatever their choice is), but I do hope to see what I wanna see like you all here (hahaha already assumed we shared the same goal...right?)...for those painful years without them, I just come here for a group hug that cannot be found else where but here...we have no power to control over things, but we can hold hands, do a group hug and pray together, right? At least, I believe so...omg what am I...*sob**sob** (feel like being bipolar)...*bittersweet** Delusion all in my mind**dramatic queen** collapse** Please wake me up again in May 2019...Thank you and love you all!

Hola chingu! Thank you for coming on in! :D

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

@huntergal this is what happens when I have not backread .... gif images are easy to post. LOL! 

• Like 21

20 hours ago, luvforever said:

I don't know how to get the direct link of the video but it's the one where he was reading his letter to his mom and fans. Can our  kind translators please translate his message @pinklalaland @riririru. Thank you in advance dearies

http://www.miaopai.com/u/paike_skfbwnmkor

@biejuju Here you go this is the one I asked @riririru to translate not the My Dear Fan letter. She posted the close-up version of Wookie reading his letter to the audience. 

• Like 12