[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 7/20/2017 at 5:36 AM, jijibong said:

No i'm not sleeping, it's 18:32 here and WOW 3 more pages to see!!! REALLY, you guys are fast :D Going to backtrack hehe brb

Good night @masthu sweet dreams :blush:

Ahhh oki Fighting!!! hope you catch up soon! seems like im 5 to 6 hours ahead of you.

Goodnight chingu!!! :heart:

• Like 4

Hi everyone! I'm not sure how to do the whole introduction thing, but just like everyone else, I am here because I support JiBong / JiJi as much as you all do :) In fact, I'd probably go mad if they didn't end up together in real life is how i'd describe my obsession over this OTP. I can support them for whoever they eventually choose to be with even if it's not what we hope for, but for all I know, I was blessed with eyes that saw how perfect they are for each other and I hope they see (or saw!) that too.

I've been lurking the site for quite some time but now I've finally decided to go on board with you all. Please welcome me and I hope our ship sails from reel to real :D hwaiting!

• Like 19

I just installed Vlive app and m going to watch and hope i can join the discussion later on... :D

I've never been a shipper nor even spoken out for any couples before but here I am on this ship hungry for infos like a crazy person 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, nephos said:

I just installed Vlive app and m going to watch and hope i can join the discussion later on... :D

I've never been a shipper nor even spoken out for any couples before but here I am on this ship hungry for infos like a crazy person 

I FEEL YOU. I just recently installed the V App and the Soompi app. Never been this invested before. JiJi made me this way and I am not complaining nor regretting anything. 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, huntergal said:

Aigoo...she can't tease him by blowing that area! Girl, you will wake up the anaconda with those soft blows!!! :D:phew: Dude had to say, it's ticklish....poor guy! Kekekeke... 

Annnnddd there she's is LOL!!! Oh @huntergal how I've missed u and ur dirt :D

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, erjo said:

By the way this could be a little off topic, but could you guys possibly know where the filming sites for Suspicious Partner were? Has it been discussed on this thread? My mom and I who LOVE watching kdrama (we're still on SP withdrawal atm) are planning to visit South Korea next month and because SP is the drama freshest in my mind right now I'd love to know where the scenes were shot. Would make the SoKor visit much more memorable

hello :) i'm really not a "techi" type but you will be able to see/know those places in #suspiciouspartner instagram somebody posted those places and the scenes that were filmed there...hope it'll help :)

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Hee i sense most r saving their energy to com out to spazz later during V live date. Rest up guys. 

Their sexy photoshoot, both for Esquire Korea

The legs :love:.

NJH sais shes a short gal but that nvr cross my mind, i thk shes wonderfully well-proportioned

Omo omo :astonished: pardon me that I'm being so dirty but why do I feel like JCW looks extremely sensual /slash/ super hot /slash/ sexy whenever he is with NJH for some reasons LMAO during SP I just can't help but think that they are oozing with some sexy -and any other similar words equal to hot- vibes ROFL I mean the eyes (well, back to this discussion abt his gazing etc LOL) and his gestures just.........like that LOL even before that kisseu scene happened and its getting worst after that LOL *brb gotta clean my mind* *doing yoga* :wub:

• Like 8

one of jihyun's interview from today http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003847741

korean text under spoiler

Spoiler

이 소식을 들은 남지현은 “울지도 모른다고요? 맞다. 오빠가 되게 풍부한 감정을 가지고 있다. 그런 감정선에서 풀어지는 느낌을 즐기시는 편이다”고 운을 뗐다.

이어 “저희 현장팀이 되게 짓궂다. 마지막 촬영 때 즈음에 오빠 군입대 소식이 알려졌다. 그걸 현장팀이 놓칠 리가 없다. 그래서 엄청 놀렸다. 종방연 때 저희가 면회 가겠다고 하니까 오빠가 ‘너네 다 오지마’라고 하더라. 우리가 장난을 정말 많이 쳤다”고 말하며 밝은 현장의 분위기를 전달했다.

그러면서 “진지하게 ‘가요, 마요?’라고 한번 물어봐야지 생각하고 있었다. 그런데 또 인터뷰에서 오라고 하셨더라. 이러니까 꼭 제가 대표자가 된 것 같다. 평소에도 이런 식으로 장난을 많이 친다”며 해맑게 웃었다.

(Reporter telling jihyun about wook's "i might cry if she/they come" comment, interview took on Jul 21st) 

When NJH hears about it she say "he said he might cry? Ah right. He has some abundant personality. 
(A bit confused about the the next line, calling  @pinklalaland @stroppyse for SOS XD)

She add "Our staff team are very mischievous. Around the last filming he was telling us about his enlistment date. There was no way the staff going to miss (the news). That's why we were very shocked. At Wrap Up Party we were saying that we will visit him but he said 'you all don't visit me'. We really like to joking around." While expressing the bright atmosphere at shooting location.

That's why "i was seriously thinking of asking him 'should i/we go visit? Or not?'. but he said that in an interview instead. Because of that it feel as if im the rep. of this. We are often joking like this" and laughing brightly.

Spoiler

just go visit him jihyun-ahhhhhhhhh XD

• Like 20

Imma Super excited to see NJH live....why...because I get to see her in real time and in the real moment so whatever or however we see her tonight that's how JCW sees her as well.. hopefully everyday. I wanna see all that beauty live and live as JCW for a moment hahhaaa.

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, sharreb said:

NJH sais shes a short gal but that nvr cross my mind, i thk shes wonderfully well-proportioned

Yeah, she has nice pair of legs, although I think she doesnt have much in the B side, her derriere balances what she's missing in front :tongue:

• Like 4

Nowadays whenever I see jcw anywhere he is always wearing blue coloured shirts and it was shocking for my eyes that there are so many shades of blue colour clothes out there...B)

This guy is surely on a mission and we all jiji supporters know it and are also silently supporting  it...:wub:

And I now for sure know what is njh favorite colour:blush:.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, riririru said:

one of jihyun's interview from today http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003847741

Reveal hidden contents

이 소식을 들은 남지현은 “울지도 모른다고요? 맞다. 오빠가 되게 풍부한 감정을 가지고 있다. 그런 감정선에서 풀어지는 느낌을 즐기시는 편이다”고 운을 뗐다.

이어 “저희 현장팀이 되게 짓궂다. 마지막 촬영 때 즈음에 오빠 군입대 소식이 알려졌다. 그걸 현장팀이 놓칠 리가 없다. 그래서 엄청 놀렸다. 종방연 때 저희가 면회 가겠다고 하니까 오빠가 ‘너네 다 오지마’라고 하더라. 우리가 장난을 정말 많이 쳤다”고 말하며 밝은 현장의 분위기를 전달했다.

그러면서 “진지하게 ‘가요, 마요?’라고 한번 물어봐야지 생각하고 있었다. 그런데 또 인터뷰에서 오라고 하셨더라. 이러니까 꼭 제가 대표자가 된 것 같다. 평소에도 이런 식으로 장난을 많이 친다”며 해맑게 웃었다.

(Reporter telling jihyun about wook's "i might cry if she/they come" comment, interview took on Jul 21st) 

When NJH hears about it she say "he said he might cry? Ah right. He has some abundant personality. 
(A bit confused about the the next line, calling  @pinklalaland @stroppyse for SOS XD)

She add "Our staff team are very mischievous. Around the last filming he was telling us about his enlistment date. There was no way the staff going to miss (the news). That's why we were very shocked. At Wrap Up Party we were saying that we will visit him but he said 'you all don't visit me'. We really like to joking around." While expressing the bright atmosphere at shooting location.

That's why "i was seriously thinking of asking him 'should i/we go visit? Or not?'. but he said that in an interview instead. Because of that it feel as if im the rep. of this. We are often joking like this" and laughing brightly.

Hide contents

Just go girl! go go go and make him happy. He is in an emotional state right now. His saying differently what his heart wants to tell you.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, riririru said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE PROPERLY. MY SHIPPER HEART. OUR SHIP'S SAILING

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, riririru said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Someone please translate this word to word ....:D

I am getting super exited for today's vline session

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, riririru said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

MY RATIONAL MIND IS TALKING TO ME AGAIN *don't kill me*

Both interviews were recent, so it would mean that they might not have gotten any interaction these past few days. NJH doesn't have any idea about that interview where JCW told everyone that he might cry if she visits. 

Also, this also proves that they were on good terms and talking in the WP, well since both sat in front of one another. 

*ok runs away fast*

• Like 11