[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, meiil said:

Lol bc they would expose themselves to the world telling everybody what they do, how much the talk to each other etc..  C'mon people I get being rational but that's just being pessimistic with no reason. 

this!!! who needs rollercoasters if we can get our own ride on this ship!! you guys today... daebak..!! caused my heart to go down & now up again with this post!! jjang! :dizzy:

more pics: 

• Like 16

17 hours ago, pauliza said:

Poor my shipper's heart because this is the 1st post I read after I came to this thread.hihihi.. Actually this came acrossed my mind when they almost have V live at the same time .Like they don't have communication at least for the past a few days .BUT  I try to stay positive .If this ship is  still not sailing yet ,that does not mean it will never sail forever.Just give some space & time to them  .If they are meant to be ,there always be a way for them to be together.Haha...but I still in my delulu world because of that NECKLACE ..for me that was the biggest hints from NJH that ,this ship is sailing .For someone who had been in a sank ship before like me ,hints like this is something that  my shipper heart need the most .Hints from our OTP herself.I never get any direct hints like this from my past sank ship.Therefore,I trust my heart this ship is sailing .What will happen in the future ,just left it to God .He know what is the best for both of them.

I totally agree with u chingu!!! If they are meant to be together if the almighty wills no matter what happens nothing can ever stop them  from getting  to the altar :). Lets all pray bcz thats all we can do. But never ever forget that a silent prayer to the Almighty can create miracles! So Don't lose hope chingus! 

FIGHTING EVERYONE :heart:

• Like 15

i'm not into 'they don't contact/call each other' thing right now, it's too early and i want to keep my happy delulu as long as possible:D so I'll be right here waiting like a good girl until some kind soul share about puppies vlive:rolleyes:

• Like 15

come on... that just one of the many issue they were still discussing.. 'work in progress' :tongue: ... btw NJH did said she will check back with oppa about it. Meaning they have no issue of contacting each other.

Somebody did mention about push and pull of a relationship... so .. think this is what happen here.

I still going strong with this ship...

Unless there is valid news wookie is pursuing or dating somebody else than NJH, THEN IM STILL SAILING WITH THIS SHIP!

Himne chingu!

• Like 20

Everything could be interpreted based on someone's perspective. As for me, my take on that NJH recent interview is that... I fully understand how she doesn't have an idea about that interview of JCW saying such thing about her going to the army to visit. There were gazillions of articles about their interviews and I'm pretty sure she's more into reading and monitoring articles released from her statements. 

And if by chance she really knew about that statement by JCW it is also rather weird if she'll say that "Yes, I know he said that on the interview. Then I must really go." but rather she made a subtle yet meaningful answer if she should just ask him if she should really go. 

Idk, but for me that recent interview actually made me happy. She even mentioned how close they are on set together with everyone and that's just already enough. And JCW boldly saying that he might cry if she comes and NJH responding then should she ask again if she should really go is already speaking volumes to me. :) 

• Like 24

Hey guys dont over analyze on interview answers. Recently SJK came out and said he learnt that SHK rejected an endorsement deal with a Japanese company on the news...and they were dating at the time.

So its ok that couples dont share everything all the time. If I had to hear everything my husband had to say or vice versa, it would be super boring. Its normal (well I hope I am).

Fighting guys!

• Like 17

Well, I understand that we are in anxiety now bcs we kind of in a rush since jcw will soon enlist and we are still thirsty of them (and not to mention that we love them to be together so soooo much) but really, let's always be positive for whatever it is we should believe in them and so they can feel the earnest feeling, love and support for them. I believe by the time, when the time is right and when they are ready they will delivering a good news to us :wink:

They both still young (well i assumed that jcw considered young enough) its important and crucial moment for them and for us too, therefore we need to protect them so that there would be no gap between them and not making things awkward between them, right? :wink:

I tell you, I get a good feeling. So just trust them. Learning the nature of jcw and njh, i believe they are not type of person who likes to disclose their private life unless its already in a safe stage. Its better from them to just quietly showing the affection towards each others and we can help them by encouraging from afar <3 don't be disheartened guys, all is well <3

One encouraging story: some of k-drama couple become real couple after starring in one drama together but many of them not directly published their relationship or not directly be in a relationship shortly after the end of drama. they need time to synchronize their life first before realizing their true feeling to each other (if they have not feeling so sure). but, as for jcw and njh, if they are really already bcm an item, then we just need to pray for getting their wedding invitation but IF NOT let's remember they will always being related towards each others whenever they try to search their own name so it will sparks another love light too XD and not to mention their Aluu-cupid, Manager-cupid, Management-cupid are also in standby mode. So don't worry guys, our ship is still sailing safely!! :wink:

Nooow,  Go go go prepare for the vlive! So sad that i wouldn't be able to join in T_T as i said from my post before this morning, lets see for any possible telepathy game between them <3 

*OMG Sorrrrrrry guys I just can't help that I always ended having more thoughts that resulting to this long-boring-tiring post T_T I'll try to refrain and type less next time huhuuu*

-----------------------

EDIT: and please do not forget njh statement abt dating fellow celebrities and how different life pattern celebrities has so that its only understandable between them (celebrities). actually this statement just boost my confidence of this girl. she sure is such a perfect gf material for jcw (which is also a super good bf material), bcs it clearly shows her personality that she is such an understanding and wise fairy and she is absolutely can be someone jcw can lean on at the end of his busy day. both just cute no matter what i think. so, we saaaaafeee.......

• Like 22

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Hey guys dont over analyze on interview answers. Recently SJK came out and said he learnt that SHK rejected an endorsement deal with a Japanese company on the news...and they were dating at the time.

So its ok that couples dont share everything all the time. If I had to hear everything my husband had to say or vice versa, it would be super boring. Its normal (well I hope I am).

Fighting guys!

Well said unnie! *CLAP CLAP* :wub:

Fighting!

• Like 8

Be strong-hearted, fellow shippers!

They have been so busy with interviews, photoshoots, variety shows, cf promos etc post filming. I don't know how it works exactly but their schedules must be crazy, especially JCW's who's in a rush to fulfill all his commitments before he takes a break prior to enlistment, and on top of that rehearse for his fan concert.

So, I think it is pretty normal that they won't be able to talk much or if they do chat, go into detail of their day. They may have even decided to go on a "cooling period" to come out of their SP characters, who knows? 

But the fact that they are not friendzoning each other in their interviews is really a very positive sign. 

• Like 13

I have another theory about that interview.

For example, you have your sister/brother/friend/significant other or anyone that you have in contact with ( Person A), I mean you chat all the time or something like that all the time. 

then this person is having another conversation with one of your other contacts or some other person you don't know (Person B). Then A told B that he/she would cry if you do this to him/her. 

I don't think you would have any idea that person A told something about you immediately. Be it an interview especially when you are on an interview/photoshoot spree these past days. 

*ok my heart has calmed down and I'm flying to JiJi Heaven again"

• Like 9

I prefer to think that their conversations revolve around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I have another theory about that interview.

For example, you have your sister/brother/friend/significant other or anyone that you have in contact with ( Person A), I mean you chat all the time or something like that all the time. 

then this person is having another conversation with one of your other contacts or some other person you don't know (Person B). Then A told B that he/she would cry if you do this to him/her. 

I don't think you would have any idea that person A told something about you immediately. Be it an interview especially when you are on an interview/photoshoot spree these past days. 

*ok my heart has calmed down and I'm flying to JiJi Heaven again"

Perhaps! Perhaps JCW is also too shy to admit to her in their private conversation that he said that in the interview. Lol.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I prefer to think that their conversations revolved around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

this made my heart flutter. thank you for this. :wub:

• Like 12

15 hours ago, pauliza said:

credit to @peachrichan .hahaha..i love all your analysis 

i just saw my notif, thankyou for liking my crazy analysis :D anyway, i just known there are a thread like this on forum soompi, so i tried to read all of my chingus comments here since beginning hahaha..

• Like 8