[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAHAHA. Yeah. I read this before and I loved that the staff said (do correct me if I'm wrong) that she arrived looking like a normal university student then bam! Transformed beautifully to a celebrity for the photoshoot. I also saw an interview vid of hers, I think it was the the TVN Taxi (2014) (or was it the Arirang? Hahaha!) saying that she did date before, as in group date - that is so not a date Hyunnniiii.. HAHAHA. 

Ah yes, it was on TVN Taxi the "bright students" episode, in 2015 I think? Sadly, we can't find any clip from the segment when she talked about dating, but I believe there's a screencap on NJH's soompi thread though, where she mentioned Kang Ha Neul as ideal boyfriend type, because he was an affectionate type? (at the same time debunking the other shippers, notably with PHS and SKJ). Not related to current situation, but yeah, if she was being honest there, in 2015 she could be crushing on KHN. LOL.

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thanks dear.. :heart: Major relief from me. In the article she also DID say that she it would be easier/more convenient to date someone in the entertainment industry right?

Yep, that's what she said :D

or to be a little more exact she said "it might be more convenient" since the lives of celebrities and normal people are different. 

• Like 20

Hello Hello!

Jjang! 2 V-lives 10 minutes apart is super jjang! The news got my heart rate up! 

On a side note, just so as to "include" my dear husband in my recent shipping obsession :D, I showed him the 2 BTS of our Jiji's kisses (1st, and 3rd) last night without giving him any details or info, other than it's a behind-the-scenes take, and the first question he asked me was, "Are these two an item?" LOL. Even he, who hasn't watched SP, or heard of either of them, said that. 

Suffice to say the night ended blissfully *ahem*

Going to get myself busy clearing work and clicking on the refresh button of this thread while counting down to the V-lives tonight. 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Yep, that's exactly what she said :D

*waves to all kind hearted translators* May your tribe increase to help us float our ship! LOL! Goodness, I don't really understand but for some reason, these two people got us so hyped up! 

:tongue:

I am eagerly waiting for news and updates! LOL I cant believe how often I would refresh our Soompi thread! 

yeah, but wait where are all the other chingus? Sleeping?

*blows whistle* 

Hey, wake up! 

5 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Hello Hello!

Jjang! 2 V-lives 10 minutes apart is super jjang! The news got my heart rate up! 

On a side note, just so as to "include" my dear husband in my recent shipping obsession :D, I showed him the 2 BTS of our Jiji's kisses (1st, and 3rd) last night without giving him any details or info, other than it's a behind-the-scenes take, and the first question he asked me was, "Are these two an item?" LOL. Even he, who hasn't watched SP, or heard of either of them, said that. 

Going to get myself busy clearing work and clicking on the refresh button of this thread while counting down to the V-lives tonight. 

Ikr? Even without knowing the backstory and stuff about them, but if you show people the BTS clips they are like.. are they in a relationship? My mom was so funny, she even commented that they seem like an old married couple! *squeals* My mom is over 70 so there, you cant fool her lifetime experience! :tongue:

• Like 24

Just now, gglex6275 said:

*waves to all kind hearted translators* May your tribe increase to help us float our ship! LOL! Goodness, I don't really understand but for some reason, these two people got us so hyped up! 

:tongue:

I am eagerly waiting for news and updates! LOL I cant believe how often I would refresh our Soompi thread! 

yeah, but wait where are all the other chingus? Sleeping?

*blows whistle* 

Hey, wake up! 

they camped here after Hyunii said it is  "easier to date a celebrity" :tongue: so now Chingus are reenergizing since its's vlive later today. It feels like there is a vigil in this thread, everyone is taking turns depending on the time zone, it's never empty, LOL! pages are flying it's unbelievable:o

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Ah yes, it was on TVN Taxi the "bright students" episode, in 2015 I think? Sadly, we can't find any clip from the segment when she talked about dating, but I believe there's a screencap on NJH's soompi thread though, where she mentioned Kang Ha Neul as ideal boyfriend type, because he was an affectionate type? (at the same time debunking the other shippers, notably with PHS and SKJ). Not related to current situation, but yeah, if she was being honest there, in 2015 she could be crushing on KHN. LOL.

Here's an article about the clip by soompi: (https://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/nam-ji-hyun-chooses-her-ideal-type-amongst-former-male-co-stars/)

During the show, Nam Ji Hyun named all of her former co-stars: “I’ve acted with actors Seo Kang JoonKang Ha NeulYeo Jin GooKim Soo Hyun,and [ZE:A’s] Park Hyung Sik.”

MC Lee Young Ja asked, “Was there ever a time when you fell [for them] while acting?” to which the actress responded, “Not on a personal level. The feeling of being oppa-dongsaeng [siblings] is stronger.”

Nam Ji Hyun was then asked which of those five actors is closest to being her ideal type. She answered, “There is someone that I think would be similar to a boyfriend I would actually date,” and chose Kang Ha Neul. On the reason for choosing Kang Ha Neul, the actress shared, “I like a person who is warm-hearted and is like an oppa.”

so I guess she never felt attracted to any of her past co-stars in that way before.... maybe our wookie is her first time for her to feel that way? :wink: 

• Like 20

Woaahh just saw JH's interview while otw to work. Let me inhale and exhale first :crazy:

i couldn't be more surprised about how frank uri NJH ma baby ! i was smiling from ear to ear reading your posts guys. Please torturing us no more JiJi..

Gosh! Just announce the dating already agencies, those 2 puppies are crazy in love rite now and you better prepare for the worst if you still denied it *whispering to both Soop & Glorius in the corner*. Can't handle more hints from these two!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

they camped here after Hyunii said it is  "easier to date a celebrity" :tongue: so now Chingus are reenergizing since its's vlive later today. It feels like there is a vigil in this thread, everyone is taking turns depending on the time zone, it's never empty, LOL! pages are flying it's unbelievable:o

Yea, noticed that too! LOL! Everybody is watching or playing the waiting game. Our boy seems the silent, protective time, while uri baby NJH seems to be the all out gung-ho type, damn the consequences, she posts what she likes and says what she likes.  I guess this more than anything shows their age difference with dealing with things.

I remember the line that Ji Wook told Yoo Jung, with Bong Hee, nothing is boring. She always surprise him and he doesn't seem to mind in the least.

15 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Hello Hello!

As for the Vlives, I bet you guys didn't notice that NJH announced her Vlive first, right? Then in a few measly hours, suddenly we got notice that JCW will have his Vlive as well.

The timing seems suspicious. LOL. 10mins apart. NJH would have hers first but JCW will have his 10mins after. My shipper heart thinks that this is his attempt to make sure that his OSF wouldn't be able to come and mess up her V-live and bother her with hurtful comments. He seems the protective sort. Although he may not say much, I am pretty sure, he is aware how rabid some of his fans are. So rather than have them throwing vitriol on her, they could just gawk and drool on him at his V-live.

Ahmm Wookie, I can clearly see what you did there. *nods and winks*

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Yep, that's what she said :D

or to be a little more exact she said "it might be more convenient" since the lives of celebrities and normal people are different. 

Kamsamida, @pinklalaland for confirming the translations.

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 aigoo chingu when you call and we all gotta come out from behind our doors. :lol: But where is our queen @huntergal & our sexologist at? *:cookie:* And @waveoflove awaiting on more of your analysis chingu. :D

I think she said, she had watched a concert so maybe she is a bit tired, and is resting in preparation for the V-lives later!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, aladidah said:

Please everyone take a look at Wookies face when Hyunnie said she wanted to tease him. Just look at the excitement plastered across his face and him really trying his darnedest to conceal it LOL! TOTAL FAIL!!!

JCWs giving me all these feels first thing in the morning?? Damn!!

I mean just look at him..!! 

*can't take these feels anymore*

*Hyunie can be my proxy* Lol!! 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Kamsamida, @pinklalaland for confirming the translations.

I think she said, she had watched a concert so maybe she is a bit tired, and is resting in preparation for the V-lives later!

@gglex6275 omo ok. Awesome! I guess we will all be ready to go for our puppies V'live or is it Vline? LOL! *idk*

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

YEAH!!! That's the one! Hahaha! That's the interview where she's asked about how was it being paired with good-looking actors and she just said, "work is work" and that she feels "honored" working with them. HAHAHA. I don't really think she was crushing on KHN then, Angel Eyes is early 2014, it's just that the questions are too leading towards either PHS or SKJ that she had no choice but to say she preferred "affectionate guys" like KHN, her first kiss. So she purposely bro-zoned PHS and SKJ while managing to mask her ideal as KHN which is quite impossible as they've only worked for a good 2 eps and that was like ages ago. HAHAHAHA. Nam Ji Hyun is one smart baby.

• Like 18

Just now, valleryrose said:

JCWs giving me all these feels first thing in the morning?? Damn!!

I mean just look at him..!! 

*can't take these feels anymore*

*Hyunie can be my proxy* Lol!! 

OMO! Ikr? all that was missing was the lip licking thingie that he always does! LMAO! That boy seems to be eagerly anticipating the promise of teasing if we base it on his smile alone, body language also shows that he was totally relaxed in every way.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Our boy seems the silent, protective time, while uri baby NJH seems to be the all out gung-ho type, damn the consequences, she posts what she likes and says what she likes.  I guess this more than anything shows their age difference with dealing with things.

I remember the line that Ji Wook told Yoo Jung, with Bong Hee, nothing is boring. She always surprise him and he doesn't seem to mind in the least.

Hahaha..  I like how you put it!! 

But more than the age difference I think it's their personalities.. Of course growing up does have a certain effect on how you handle things but i believe NJH is inherently direct and carefree in her approach towards life..

Like BH has been the driving force in the drama.. NJH will be the driving force too.. but since its real life I guess the ball is in JWs court.. he needs to make the first move.. that is if he already hasn't.. :tongue: As for their life together.. *giggling like an idiot* I think you all get the picture.. :wink:

#delulumindsfighting

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

When I come across a post like this and it gets my shipper's engine all steamed up. Like "W O W!!!" I am sure someone in here posted this, but I just saw it today. LOL!!! *omo :flushed: omo* I love our Jiji puppies! #fightingdeluluminds:cookie::wub:

you can confirm the translations with our resident translators here @pinklalaland @riririru or @stroppyse 

But reading something like this, argghhh makes my heart go thump thump, chincha!

• Like 15

Let's sort out the timeline

13 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

Here's an article about the clip by soompi: (https://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/nam-ji-hyun-chooses-her-ideal-type-amongst-former-male-co-stars/)

During the show, Nam Ji Hyun named all of her former co-stars: “I’ve acted with actors Seo Kang JoonKang Ha NeulYeo Jin GooKim Soo Hyun,and [ZE:A’s] Park Hyung Sik.”

MC Lee Young Ja asked, “Was there ever a time when you fell [for them] while acting?” to which the actress responded, “Not on a personal level. The feeling of being oppa-dongsaeng [siblings] is stronger.”

Nam Ji Hyun was then asked which of those five actors is closest to being her ideal type. She answered, “There is someone that I think would be similar to a boyfriend I would actually date,” and chose Kang Ha Neul. On the reason for choosing Kang Ha Neul, the actress shared, “I like a person who is warm-hearted and is like an oppa.”

Activity: Taxi Talk Show, TVN;  Time: March 2015

Not on a personal level. The feeling of being oppa-dongsaeng [siblings] is stronger.”

1 hour ago, mangoicy said:

This is the original article when NJH mentioned she never dated before, to which the interviewer made a note that JH seemed to be honest about it. It was on Esquire October 2016 issue, the interview took place late Sept 2016. Link: http://esquirekorea.co.kr/women/남지현-생각에-잠긴/ (sorry, no english translation, but I saw on Twitter some time ago, handler @putitrighthere_ made some translation on bits and pieces from the article).

Activity: Esquire Interview; Time: October 2016

Hasn't dated

40 minutes ago, solaire said:

It's interesting to note that on September 2016 she said she doesn't have any dating experience, but in 2017 she suddenly has some dating experience? Isn't that odd considering that she started filming 'Shopping King Louis' right after her Esquire interview then after she took a lengthy vacation abroad before taking on the role of EBH in SP. My question is when did she find the time to date when she's been so busy? Yet again, perhaps she went on dates that were set-up by her friends? Also, how does she know it's easier to date a celebrity than a non-celeb? She must have dated a non-celebrity and a celebrity for her to be able to make a comparison.

Activity: Vacation; Time: After filming 'SKL' (2016), before filming 'SP' (2017)

12 hours ago, Hon Cathy said:

anyone translate this? From JiHyun latest interview! !

연예인, 일반인 갈려서 연애하려고 하지는 않지만 저희는 생활 패턴이 특수하기 때문에 이 업계 사람이 아니면 이해하기 어려울 수 있으니 연예인과 연애하는 것이 편할 것도 같다

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41197

Activity: Interview; Time: 20 July 2017 (issue date)

Hasn't dated much

Side Note: Group date?

1 hour ago, stucked said:

HAHAHA. Yeah. I read this before and I loved that the staff said (do correct me if I'm wrong) that she arrived looking like a normal university student then bam! Transformed beautifully to a celebrity for the photoshoot. I also saw an interview vid of hers, I think it was the the TVN Taxi (2014) (or was it the Arirang? Hahaha!) saying that she did date before, as in group date - that is so not a date Hyunnniiii.. HAHAHA. 

• Like 18

@gglex6275 and this one. When I secretly try to move on so that I can get on with REAL life and my schedule then I see see this and I get all ship crazy and yet frustrated for a photoshoot together! Oh em gee! I was okay without the photoshoot but dang it!!! I want one now! It's crazy ridiculous how their clothes and poses are in sync. Like wth! Stop torturing me!!! *:bawling:* ...  #fightingdeluluminds :cookie::wub:

• Like 17