[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

26 minutes ago, biejuju said:

***clap clap***** I'm super duper agreed with you chingu. Hyunnie once said that her personality a bit similar with BH (forgot where I saw it hehe)..we know how BH in the drama..she always the first one take action in their relationship:D ***still catching up on backreading**

Yup and that's why I love BH's character and our Hyunie! She's not your typical girl. She's a role model to young girls. Girl is studying in one of Korea's respectable universities and winning acting awards as well. I really love her. In this ship, I'm more of a NJH fan than JCW fan. But I love them both, I just love NJH more. ^_^

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

YEEEES WE GONNA SPAZZ TOGETHER, TONIGHT! 

@leeeeeecx hoyyyehhhh ***pom pom dance****

Normally vlive having subs so....**will prepare my heart in case they are announce #$&&% ehemm2:D***

7 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Yup and that's why I love BH's character and our Hyunie! She's not your typical girl. She's a role model to young girls. Girl is studying in one of Korea's respectable universities and winning acting awards as well. I really love her. In this ship, I'm more of a NJH fan than JCW fan. But I love them both, I just love NJH more. ^_^

@elnoxis **high five** so we're on the same boat chingu.I love them both and individually as well.:wub:

• Like 10

btw... does anyone know what interview was this picture taken for? have we heard any translation/news from this interview?

btw... doesn't the dress look like the one BH wore in episode 40 (just different in color)? the one JW was not satisfied with? 

btw.. didn't someone here talk about the difference between post SKL & post SP? how after SP she became a women? this IG post definitely shows it!!

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, biejuju said:

@leeeeeecx hoyyyehhhh ***pom pom dance****

Normally vlive having subs so....**will prepare my heart in case they are announce #$&&% ehemm2:D***

I think I need to prepare mentally but also emotionally 'cause I might have a heart attack later from all the spazzing I'm gonna have. I will enter this V Live with the lowest expectations as possible to protect my shipping heart. 

GUYS, I REALLY FEEL LIKE WE GONNA REACH 300 pages tonight or by the end of this week, OMOOOO. We still have JCW's concert + Guerilla Date this weekend. If the shipping gods bless us with more wind for our sail OMO OMO OMO

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

I share your sentiment too, @elnoxis

I've not seen her previous dramas (though I think I may, after we enter the wintry period of 1 year 9 months after JCW enlists) but I like that she's a breath of fresh air on the k-ent scene, and is a good role model for her peers and the younger generation.

I like her spunk, her forthrightness, and her ability to laugh at herself. I believe she knows she's not the prettiest in the industry, but she doesn't seem hung up on it. Rather, she looks like someone who is driven, and knows what she wants, and desires to work at honing her craft and making each performance better than the last. That's a really professional attitude for a young adult, and to be honest, that's increasingly hard to find given the very different attitudes the millennials have towards working and living these days.

And looking at her interviews, I think she's really easy to talk to because she doesn't try too hard or put up a facade. It must be fun hanging out with her. And I'm sure her family keeps her grounded too. This industry is as fickle as it gets, and she looks like the type who will just go forwards unfazed, and will give as good as she gets. So, make it good for her, Wookie! 

There will be a long queue of potential suitors forming when he's away, now that we've witnessed how she's bloomed in SP. I sure hope the deal has been properly sealed and signed, their hearts locked together, and the key thrown away. 

• Like 16

14 hours ago, miss0115 said:

ME TOO!! One of my fav scene. Oppa, how about tone down a bit of that genuine happy smile? We can see right through you LOL

But actually my all time fav was the one when EBH jokes about wanting to throw up and then she cutely said "it's just a joke" oh really, this girl...........so lovely!!!!!!!

[well, am I supposed to delete the gif or not if i'd like to quoting the post with gif? LOL i'm on my learning mode *bow*]

Swwwwwwwwweeeeet. I love that scene too!!! As long as there's any pic, gif, video in the quoted post. It's best to remove them! (:

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Yea, noticed that too! LOL! Everybody is watching or playing the waiting game. Our boy seems the silent, protective time, while uri baby NJH seems to be the all out gung-ho type, damn the consequences, she posts what she likes and says what she likes.  I guess this more than anything shows their age difference with dealing with things.

I remember the line that Ji Wook told Yoo Jung, with Bong Hee, nothing is boring. She always surprise him and he doesn't seem to mind in the least.

As for the Vlives, I bet you guys didn't notice that NJH announced her Vlive first, right? Then in a few measly hours, suddenly we got notice that JCW will have his Vlive as well.

The timing seems suspicious. LOL. 10mins apart. NJH would have hers first but JCW will have his 10mins after. My shipper heart thinks that this is his attempt to make sure that his OSF wouldn't be able to come and mess up her V-live and bother her with hurtful comments. He seems the protective sort. Although he may not say much, I am pretty sure, he is aware how rabid some of his fans are. So rather than have them throwing vitriol on her, they could just gawk and drool on him at his V-live.

Ahmm Wookie, I can clearly see what you did there. *nods and winks*

Hahahahs. One can always dream about it yeah? Hahahas. We never know the reason for their Vlive to be scheduled so close to each other. I'm dying with curiosity to know if he's actually aware that hyunni has a Vlive gg on too. *rational mind taking over* but since it's a Vlive regarding his concert, perhaps not. Maybe it's just his staff taking video of him rehearsing with him saying a few stuffs. *runs away*

2 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

and this one. When I secretly try to move on so that I can get on with REAL life and my schedule then I see see this and I get all ship crazy and yet frustrated for a photoshoot together! Oh em gee! I was okay without the photoshoot but dang it!!! I want one now! It's crazy ridiculous how their clothes and poses are in sync. Like wth! Stop torturing me!!! *:bawling:* ...  #fightingdeluluminds :cookie::wub:

I want a them to do a photoshoot together too! *cries* damn it but hyunni is looking really good recently. Hahahs. SP has been a wonder for her. Hahahhas. 

1 hour ago, venus920 said:

PD of SP took photo when JCW took photo NJH haha. I think PD sent to NJH and NJH post her IG

Hi dearie! Pls remember to remove pictures in your quoted post okie? Hehe. Thank you! Hope you understand! We wouldn't want anything to happen to our jiji heaven. :D

42 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Maybe she wants to watch her Oppa too. :)

Hi dearie, do remember to remove the image from the quoted post too! Thank you! ^o^

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, huntergal said:

I think I exert too much energy at the concert and running on adrenaline rush till today, that's why I still haven't backread yet. All I did today was eat and sleep only...lol. Your body jinjja is not the same when you attend concerts in your teens and when you're in your 30s. I watched GD's concert with my teen daughter. Wanjeon daebak!! Will reply soon. #ByeontaenessIsStillAlive Can't wait to read about their VLive! :wub: Who knows maybe they might make the announcement of them dating on VLive...kekeke. :phew:

Spoiler

I feel you chingu. GD concert is jjang! Motte right? Hahahas. Rest well and come back to us with a massive spaZzzzz! Hahahahs. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Swwwwwwwwweeeeet. I love that scene too!!! As long as there's any pic, gif, video in the quoted post. It's best to remove them! (:

Hahahahs. One can always dream about it yeah? Hahahas. We never know the reason for their Vlive to be scheduled so close to each other. I'm dying with curiosity to know if he's actually aware that hyunni has a Vlive gg on too. *rational mind taking over* but since it's a Vlive regarding his concert, perhaps not. Maybe it's just his staff taking video of him rehearsing with him saying a few stuffs. *runs away*

I want a them to do a photoshoot together too! *cries* damn it but hyunni is looking really good recently. Hahahs. SP has been a wonder for her. Hahahhas. 

Hi dearie! Pls remember to remove pictures in your quoted post okie? Hehe. Thank you! Hope you understand! We wouldn't want anything to happen to our jiji heaven. :D

Hi dearie, do remember to remove the image from the quoted post too! Thank you! ^o^

Thanks for reminding me,Chingu. Done editing. :*

• Like 8

On 7/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aigoo chingu. I am dabbling back and forth. Not trying to comment too much so I can finish reading through all the juicy details lol! Cuz I am supa thirsty! :cookie::wub: *

Haha thought u might need some tagging bcz new stuff were updaated :D.

U can finish it chingu! FIGHTING!

On 7/20/2017 at 6:22 AM, lovethatlook said:

Geeezzz. I just woke up and did some back reading. Whats going on with the stylist? IS she dating JCW, why she has his dog??? LOL I was scared there for a moment. JCW can leave his dog to NJH when he goes to the army right? I mean maybe she likes pets. She will find time to take care of the dog. My delulu mind again. 

OOoo. ooo. where is everybody now that I am awake..... I miss the fun! but I needed to sleep :(

Sleep tight chiungu. *ZZZZZZZZ* :glasses:

chingu now im confused which dog is wookies :blink:?? Is this one above or the dog the stylist update? or does he have 2 dogs 

Im lost chingus someone enlighten me chaebal :bawling:

On 7/20/2017 at 6:30 AM, aladidah said:

awww I love how you never forget to pray to the Almighty...You are sho sho sho cute!!! Bless

HWAITING!!!! :D

Aww thank u  :blush: . All i can do is pray right chingu and its upto the Almighty to make it

On 7/20/2017 at 7:33 AM, jijibong said:

I'm so random, sorry guys, but I just found these photos of Wookie :bawling::heart:

I can just fangirl here because i don't have a lot of mutuals that are also JCW fans on twitter :rolleyes:so i will fangirl here.... JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE I'M MELTING :bawling: HE IS SO PRECIOUS *crying again*

Bonus

:blush:

Waaaaaaaahhhh the GIFS :heart:.  give us more chingu! btw do you remember this scene during their date both say "okay" and high five, immediately afterwards he gives her a smile OMG *swoons*?? Thats my favorite smile!!!  AWWW look at the way he's looking at that kid. He seems to adore kids! He'll definitely make an awesome father!!!

ikr!!!! melts my heart as well! Yeahhh both are so precious! They are like made for each other. btw chingu have you noticed that both their smiles look so similar??!!!  fan girling at its highest level haha :blush:

• Like 10

My rational brain is speaking to me...

It is really suspicious that they both have almost the same time as their V Live stream. I mean why would both their management set it up on the same date with an eclipsed time? I'm sorry but something is off for me. My shipper heart really wants to believe that it is because JCW wants to protect her but since JCW's concert is tomorrow (correct me if I'm wrong) then it makes sense that he'll have a V Live to promote it and you can see that the V Live web has it posted on their threads but we can't find any announcement for hyunnie (again, correct me if I'm wrong). Something is really off. 

And I really really doubt that they will do the V Live at the same place, unless Hyunnie is a VIP for JCW concert rehearsal (WHICH I WISH IT COULD BE TRUE)

Someone help to to wrap my head around this. 

Don't kill me *runs away fast*

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

I share your sentiment too, @elnoxis

I've not seen her previous dramas (though I think I may, after we enter the wintry period of 1 year 9 months after JCW enlists) but I like that she's a breath of fresh air on the k-ent scene, and is a good role model for her peers and the younger generation.

I like her spunk, her forthrightness, and her ability to laugh at herself. I believe she knows she's not the prettiest in the industry, but she doesn't seem hung up on it. Rather, she looks like someone who is driven, and knows what she wants, and desires to work at honing her craft and making each performance better than the last. That's a really professional attitude for a young adult, and to be honest, that's increasingly hard to find given the very different attitudes the millennials have towards working and living these days.

And looking at her interviews, I think she's really easy to talk to because she doesn't try too hard or put up a facade. It must be fun hanging out with her. And I'm sure her family keeps her grounded too. This industry is as fickle as it gets, and she looks like the type who will just go forwards unfazed, and will give as good as she gets. So, make it good for her, Wookie! 

There will be a long queue of potential suitors forming when he's away, now that we've witnessed how she's bloomed in SP. I sure hope the deal has been properly sealed and signed, their hearts locked together, and the key thrown away. 

Exactly! Just by observing her, I can see that she really values her craft (just like her Oppa). She grades herself and looks for opportunities to improve. I also like the fact that she wants to try a lot of roles and genres. All that while studying hard. When I was her, age I was busy watching dramas. 

Based on what other people say about her she's also a source of joy in the set. Personally, I want to immitate her personality. She's like a sun. The song "My Girl" fits her perfectly (you know the song about a sunshine on a cloudy day). Yup, JCW is missing out big time if he lets her slip away. 

But we have a lot of evidences that says the deal is in process, if not yet sealed. 

*goes back to work* :)

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

6:40 KST. 

JH's vlive is still at 6:30 KST though... fyi..

sorry for the confusion & panic I caused before... >.<

NP chingu it's fine.. we're just too excited for these puppies:wub:

• Like 10

Hee i sense most r saving their energy to com out to spazz later during V live date. Rest up guys. 

DykTE5Y.jpg

Their sexy photoshoot, both for Esquire Korea

The legs :love:.

NJH sais shes a short gal but that nvr cross my mind, i thk shes wonderfully well-proportioned

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Its kinda crazy how pretty straightforward she is! Considering how shy JCW seems to be like, I can just imagine her getting confused with all the mixed signals she might have been getting from him at the start (with all the behind the scene touches, required or not required), all those soul captivating looks of love). I can totally imagine her be all confrontational and say something like, 'Ok, Oppa, What is it that you really mean? What do you want me to do with you?' I can just imagine his shock if this ever happened! LOL!

Based on the BTS, there had been a major change in their interaction at the beginning and going towards the middle and up to the end. I am sure its not only me that noticed the transformation between the two of them. He was playful, touchy and teasing at the beginning, then somewhere in the middle, he became different again. he was still playful and touchy but he was more considerate and gentle, and after that Aegyo episode that blew my mind out, it changed again. It was as if she changed and bloomed. She became confident and determinedly more expressive. He on the other hand changed as well, still touchy, but the expression in his eyes when he is looking at her, its as if he cannot believe that she is there. he is feeling something surreal, his eyes tell all his feelings whether he knows it or not, now that is something for him to ponder on. 

It would be daebak if she said it like that. Maybe she wont be as blunt as Bonghee but shes pretty forthright in my opinion too.

I thk his playfulness started off as friendly/kiddy/as just an oppa. Then overtime that just morph on its own. NJH said shes quite similar to BH, both are vitamin type of personality. JCW said although hes unlike NJW alot of his mannerism etc is still him. N he keeps his character grounded and not cheesy. I saw NJW fall in love with EBH, at the same time it looked like JCW also keep falling for NJH. 

I thk not only is there a change in jcw's action and his eyes when he looks at NJH. But also in njh, towards jcw. 

Their telling actions n expressions provides us so much to decipher. Truly a very suspicious duo, they own up to their name.

9 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

:thumbsup: i find myself nodding alot in agreement with u

She comes across as someone who brings bright energy with her. Even just a photographer would comment that about her. She comes in all unassuming like an ordinary girl. Then once the cameras roll her eyes n demeanor changes to one of utmost professionalism. Turn off the camera, u still has this bright eye bright smile beauty.

I love shes not hung up about korean beauty standards. Considering the industry shes in, of vile ppl calling her ugly or pressures all around to comform to a certain way. But nope looking at her childhood photos til now she hasnt let that change her and maintained who she is. I thk shes someone who does alot of soul searching n knows her own identity, who knows fame n looks are fleeting, who is in this industry to learn n improve herself n because acting is sth shes passionate about. It is so rare to find that, rarer still in a girl in her early 20s whose comfortable in her own skin.

• Like 24

32 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Please check again this thread, I saw picture in this before.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

@lovethatlook then whosedog did hyunnie update?? was it the stylists dog?  i dont have an IG account so rarely do i go and check their public accounts. sry for asking too many questions :grimace:

@masthu it was not an update. It was an old post saying that she doesnt own a cat and a dog. Sorry if it confused you :)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, huntergal said:

Aigoo...she can't tease him by blowing that area! Girl, you will wake up the anaconda with those soft blows!!! :D:phew: Dude had to say, it's ticklish....poor guy! Kekekeke... 

Haha.. lol so true..  his smile was like "yeah you do that.. and see what it does to me.. haha" 

• Like 7