[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

JCW is going to enlist soon to the military and according to his own words, he won't be dating when he's about to enlist because it would be unfair to the other party. I actually agree with him on this. You don't get to know someone for 4 months and then decide to tie down the girl one month before leaving for almost two years. There were celebrity couples who did that and then they ended up breaking up. Sometimes even long time couples don't survive that separation.

Plus I think they need time to move on from their characters to figure out what the really feel. There was an ex drama couple who only after the end of the drama and both working in different cities figured out that what they felt for each other was real and not their characters' feelings.

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Hey guys dont over analyze on interview answers. Recently SJK came out and said he learnt that SHK rejected an endorsement deal with a Japanese company on the news...and they were dating at the time.

So its ok that couples dont share everything all the time. If I had to hear everything my husband had to say or vice versa, it would be super boring. Its normal (well I hope I am).

Fighting guys!

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I prefer to think that their conversations revolved around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

Have i told u before that I love you chingu. Haha. Com to thk of it I thk my secretary knows more whats going on then my husband. I dont go into details with him unless its sth major. Doesnt mean we dont share things or love each other. All in A days work so when i get home we did rather focus on other stuff, happy stuff. So might be true for our couple here

@stucked did u try search SOOP management? Its starting in 7mins.

@daloula maybe maybenot. Because they r those who just started dating between 1 month to 4 months before enlisting for military. And they survive it. Infact married n hav started a family. Somtyms separation fortifies a relationship. But yes i also understand maybe they need to take their time too. 

• Like 12

Being rational doesn't mean being pessimistic it means reading btw the lines whether they are good or bad lines. Actions and btw the lines are what make the real picture, Songsong shippers can agree on this. And also never forget the difference btw private and public, what is shown to the public and what is the reality of their private.

• Like 14

back to the thread, and saw a bomb here that shaken up many people heart... but i just want to say don't judge it just based on 1 sentence from the interview....even they contact each other everyday or not, we won't knew it since now they playing ninja mode and we are not NJH/JCW... so chill up...just believe on what we see and things that happening on them... most important is they have that "FATE/DESTINY"... so keep support them... CHEER UP and HWAITING!!!

0000491753_002_20170721163802648.jpg

9 more mins to go....

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I prefer to think that their conversations revolved around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

Aww this so lovely:wub:

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Poor my shipper's heart because this is the 1st post I read after I came to this thread.hihihi.. Actually this came acrossed my mind when they almost have V live at the same time .Like they don't have communication at least for the past a few days .BUT  I try to stay positive .If this ship is  still not sailing yet ,that does not mean it will never sail forever.Just give some space & time to them  .If they are meant to be ,there always be a way for them to be together.Haha...but I still in my delulu world because of that NECKLACE ..for me that was the biggest hints from NJH that ,this ship is sailing .For someone who had been in a sank ship before like me ,hints like this is something that  my shipper heart need the most .Hints from our OTP herself.I never get any direct hints like this from my past sank ship.Therefore,I trust my heart this ship is sailing .What will happen in the future ,just left it to God .He know what is the best for both of them.

@pauliza hugs chingu yaa....u spoke what in my mind.^_^

20 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Be strong-hearted, fellow shippers!

They have been so busy with interviews, photoshoots, variety shows, cf promos etc post filming. I don't know how it works exactly but their schedules must be crazy, especially JCW's who's in a rush to fulfill all his commitments before he takes a break prior to enlistment, and on top of that rehearse for his fan concert.

So, I think it is pretty normal that they won't be able to talk much or if they do chat, go into detail of their day. They may have even decided to go on a "cooling period" to come out of their SP characters, who knows? 

But the fact that they are not friendzoning each other in their interviews is really a very positive sign. 

well said chingu ya!:lol: ****breathing in and out while waiting for vlive***

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, daloula said:

JCW is going to enlist soon to the military and according to his own words, he won't be dating when he's about to enlist because it would be unfair to the other party. I actually agree with him on this. You don't get to know someone for 4 months and then decide to tie down the girl one month before leaving for almost two years. There were celebrity couples who did that and then they ended up breaking up. Sometimes even long time couples don't survive that separation.

Plus I think they need time to move on from their characters to figure out what the really feel. There was an ex drama couple who only after the end of the drama and both working in different cities figured out that what they felt for each other was real and not their characters' feelings.

Im hoping JCW and NJH will follow in the footsteps of Ji Sung and LBY.

They met on a drama in 2004. Then in 2005 JS enlisted. He was discharged in June 2007 the same year they confirmed their relationship. 

It will happen :D

• Like 12

Just now, daloula said:

There is that possibility, and if true, it only shows the maturity of JCW, and all the more NJH should wait for him, if I were her. He obviously cares so much about the girl to want to selfishly tie her down while being physically and emotionally absent during enlistment. Even long time relationships break down when there is such a long separation. And he knows it but yet he's probably hurting inside having to make this painful but perhaps correct decision.

If true, then the whole bittersweetness of Episode 40's proposal scene will also make perfect sense. They could have communicated just before filming that scene and hence, reel vs real got blurred during filming. JCW probably couldn't recover in time. If NJH was adlibbing her lines, JCW's dazed look after she pecked him on the lips would also then make perfect sense. 

Tbh, I have been bothered by the dazed look he gave her after she pecked him on the lips in that scene. But it has been analysed before in this thread. 

Anyhow, this internal conflict is fodder for a fanfic. Anyone? 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Chingus can i watch the VLIVE from my PC if i just go to their website?? or do i have to download the app?? 

You can watch from pc also, search vlive website on google:) but you cant taps the heart on pc XD

• Like 4

I kinda agree that they need time to separate themselves from their characters and could be avoiding contact for the moment to see if they really do have feelings for each other and whether to develop further. I remembered back then when Yoo Inna shared that when Ji Hyun Woo confessed to her, she requested JHW to give her a week to leave her alone and think about it. So I'm not surprised if they are giving each other space right now to consider their possibility (if they indeed develop feelings for real) and also to complete their work commitments. I mean we can see that they are really super swarmed with work right now... cf filming, media interviews, magazine shoots, fanmeet for JCW and probably other work commitments which we are not aware of or released at the moment. I don't think they have the time to keep track of everything online.

• Like 17