[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

29 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ahem ahem, you do realize that in this particular photo, my 2-3 theory is present :tongue: 23 LOL! Nothing I think I would really be sticking to it for quite some time 0:23 -3:42, okay so the next set of numbers is kinda off but if you remove the 4 there we go it becomes 32, right? it would be their ages when he comes out of the army. Okay okay I will stop my delulu imagination now! *squeals and runs away* 

:lol: love it!!! My number is 8. And 8 means infinity. So they are an infinite Jiji couple double times over since they are 8 years apart and he waited 8 years for her. Lol! And did someone mention that he may be gone for 18 months? If it is 18 months then the number 1 is for unity and the number 8 again is for infinite. So another reason I ship them. 1, 8, and 10 are beautiful prophetic numbers that resonate with me. :wub:

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@gglex6275 yeah, I noticed it too. At 1:03 he said "hmmp" when she splashed him with water. He called her Ji Hyunnie?  Then @ 1:17 again she splashed him with water and I am not sure if he was annoyed or something, but look closely at the utility guy, he was snooping at them. 

You dont say in that kind of tone to a co-worker if you are not close. That would be like rude. There is something going on with these 2, if its not love, then I dont know what to say. :blush:

@riririru LOL, maybe that is why he gave a warning to young NJW not to date her coz she is scary. How would he know that she is scary if he has not experienced it, right? right? or is it just me. HEeee  :love:

Well jihyun did say that bong's personality is similiar to hers muahahahah. Maybe she can be the driver of their bus both in drama and rl hohoho:rolleyes::phew:

47 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Its kinda crazy how pretty straightforward she is! Considering how shy JCW seems to be like, I can just imagine her getting confused with all the mixed signals she might have been getting from him at the start (with all the behind the scene touches, required or not required), all those soul captivating looks of love). I can totally imagine her be all confrontational and say something like, 'Ok, Oppa, What is it that you really mean? What do you want me to do with you?' I can just imagine his shock if this ever happened! LOL!

Based on the BTS, there had been a major change in their interaction at the beginning and going towards the middle and up to the end. I am sure its not only me that noticed the transformation between the two of them. He was playful, touchy and teasing at the beginning, then somewhere in the middle, he became different again. he was still playful and touchy but he was more considerate and gentle, and after that Aegyo episode that blew my mind out, it changed again. It was as if she changed and bloomed. She became confident and determinedly more expressive. He on the other hand changed as well, still touchy, but the expression in his eyes when he is looking at her, its as if he cannot believe that she is there. he is feeling something surreal, his eyes tell all his feelings whether he knows it or not, now that is something for him to ponder on. 

I think most of us will agree that the Aegyo bts is 'deal the seal' part. When i watch that it just feel like watching couple teasing each other without caring about anything else. especially THAT part. Feeling like throwback to when my siblings asked me to accompany them so they can go on dates with their gfs/bfs secretly behind mom's back lmao. Thanks god they both are all married now so i dont have to be a thirdwheel anymore HAHAH #BeingAThirdwheelIsTiring

Jihyun insta updateeee "tonight at 6.30pm! Let's meet at VLive~~"

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

omo omo... NJH changed her vlive time to 6 KST!!! Did I just read this right??? omg.. @.@ what does this mean for all of us...?? >.<

And what time for JCW's chingu?

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, attriste said:

Oy you really are sister from another mother!  I also dated one man my whole life and he's my husband now ahahahaha. 

Ermagerd @genxv I fell asleep after reading your fanfic and suffice to say there were many delulu dreams. 

@huntergal omg no wifi is the worst! I was at Westminster abbey yst when this forum started spazzing and I was so upset I couldn't use my phone in the abbey... argh need to repent. 

Yay everyone is awake here. I'm so addicted that I wake up at 5am here and now happily backreadint. 

To whoever who said it was cute that there are married with children shippers... wae? Hahahah. I love the thrill and chase of this group. My little spazz in the midst of real life and a terrible twos kid. But so rmbarasssing too since I haven't spazzed in like 10 years before this couple awoke the dragonnnnn. 

Really? One man? *claps*claps*two thumbs up!* Ahhh that surely was a desire of mine but it just did not work out that way. LOL! Omo! However, I am glad you are here @attriste to spazz away freely. Likewise, I don't spazz over anyone much less celebraties.  BUT these two puppies are hard to resist. Right? Cheers to shipping chingu! *fist bump* :D #fightingdeluluminds:cookie::wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, elnoxis said:

Wow! Just finished backreading 30+ pages and my shipper heart is exploding with ectasy. Thank you for the CSI level analysis, fanfics, updates, photos, gifs, vids, and delulu theories that you guys share. 

I just love how our Hyunie is dropping hints here and there. First, the necklace IG post, then now she's saying she preferred to date a celebrity. She's really directing this ship! Atta girl!

I kinda think that if they are in a relationship, JCW is really trying to be careful and protective of NJW so he's trying to be lowkey while our girl here is saying "No, dear I can handle the hate that your crazy fans will throw at me." She's like "I'm dating Ji Chang Wook, their arteries might burst in anger but they'll never get a taste of that lips, hon." Okay, NJH is too nice to say that but we can't deny that she's got Bong Hee's spunk. Girl can fight back if needed. 

And I also agree that NJH transformed to a woman. She seems mature and "experienced" ( you decide what kind of experience *wink*). She's oozing with confidence these days, like she knows something that we don't.

And I found the timing of their vlives suspicious too. Maybe JCW likes to divert his crazy fan's attention as mentioned before. Hopefully, we get more spazz materials after their vlive. :)

***clap clap***** I'm super duper agreed with you chingu. Hyunnie once said that her personality a bit similar with BH (forgot where I saw it hehe)..we know how BH in the drama..she always the first one take action in their relationship:D ***still catching up on backreading**

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, riririru said:

Well jihyun did say that bong's personality is similiar to hers muahahahah. Maybe she can be the driver of their bus both in drama and rl hohoho:rolleyes::phew:

I think most of us will agree that the Aegyo bts is 'deal the seal' part. When i watch that it just feel like watching couple teasing each other without caring about anything else. especially THAT part. Feeling like throwback to when my siblings asked me to accompany them so they can go on dates with their gfs/bfs secretly behind mom's back lmao. Thanks god they both are all married now so i dont have to be a thirdwheel anymore HAHAH #BeingAThirdwheelIsTiring

Jihyun insta updateeee "tonight at 6.30pm! Let's meet at VLive~~"

OMO....she getting pretty and pretty! *bling bling*panchak panchak* just like a lady in love:wub:

@pinklalaland so stick back to 6.30 pm?

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

omo omo... NJH changed her vlive time to 6 KST!!! Did I just read this right??? omg.. @.@ what does this mean for all of us...?? >.<

@gracebkk No she didn't change it. It says 6:30 (6시반) in a different way. Like how you would say "half past 6" in English :)

@Loyal_ss520 edit: GUYS IT'S STILL 6:30!! DON'T CHANGE YOUR ALARMS 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@gracebkk No she didn't change it. It says 6:30 (6시반) in a different way. Like how you would say "half past 6" in English :)

@pinklalaland thanks dear.

Will get a little bit of sleep before I'll start spazzing out Nam ji hyun later, I need some strength.  Good night /morning everyone. :blush: ZZZZZZZ *

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@Loyal_ss520 edit: GUYS IT'S STILL 6:30!! DON'T CHANGE YOUR ALARMS 

hahahaha :D false alarm guys. very very sorry. it's still 6:30. IG translation made me misunderstand her caption. nvrmind. hahahahahhahaa. sorry. thank you @pinklalaland for the clarification!  ^^

• Like 11

2 hours ago, solaire said:

It's interesting to note that on September 2016 she said she doesn't have any dating experience, but in 2017 she suddenly has some dating experience? Isn't that odd considering that she started filming 'Shopping King Louis' right after her Esquire interview then after she took a lengthy vacation abroad before taking on the role of EBH in SP. My question is when did she find the time to date when she's been so busy? Yet again, perhaps she went on dates that were set-up by her friends? Also, how does she know it's easier to date a celebrity than a non-celeb? She must have dated a non-celebrity and a celebrity for her to be able to make a comparison.

It's possible, since dating is kinda like grocery shopping in the modern world. It can be done in a time-efficient manner. Plus she's gotta eat or drink anyway... so a coffee with a guy for 30mins :Dcan count as 1 date. 

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

EDIT: Ok it is still the same, posts like this just makes me crazy. SORRY 

@leeeeeecx chingu ya, it's okay but today is Jiji/Jibong's day!hoyyeehhh:heart:

Cto on info of their Vlive. Will camping here for update as I'm still working that time aigoooo:wacko:

• Like 10

I think I exert too much energy at the concert and running on adrenaline rush till today, that's why I still haven't backread yet. All I did today was eat and sleep only...lol. Your body jinjja is not the same when you attend concerts in your teens and when you're in your 30s. I watched GD's concert with my teen daughter. Wanjeon daebak!! Will reply soon. #ByeontaenessIsStillAlive Can't wait to read about their VLive! :wub: Who knows maybe they might make the announcement of them dating on VLive...kekeke. :phew:

• Like 12