[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Hahaha..  I like how you put it!! 

But more than the age difference I think it's their personalities.. Of course growing up does have a certain effect on how you handle things but i believe NJH is inherently direct and carefree in her approach towards life..

Like BH has been the driving force in the drama.. NJH will be the driving force too.. but since its real life I guess the ball is in JWs court.. he needs to make the first move.. that is if he already hasn't.. :tongue: As for their life together.. *giggling like an idiot* I think you all get the picture.. :wink:

#delulumindsfighting

Of course, we have to realize that their outlook seems to balance each other, like the yin-yang. I don't know how to explain it, but they seem to match each other with everything. If he gets frisky, she gets firm with him, I think he even confirmed it indirectly in one of the BTS, I think JCW he said that NJH was controlling him. LOL! If she gets the same way, he seems to have a way to tone her down too evidence is on one of the BTS of the washing dishes ep, NJH was spraying him with water and his expression got a bit serious and she immediately stopped. LOL! These two, I am so sure, even if they weren't dating, they were acting as if they were! :grin:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 and this one. When I secretly try to move on so that I can't with REAL life and my schedule then I see see this and I get all ship crazy and yet frustrated for a photoshoot together! Oh em gee! I was okay without the photoshoot but dang it!!! I want one now! It's crazy ridiculous how their clothes and poses are in sync. Like wth! Stop torturing me!!! *:bawling:* ...  #fightingdeluluminds :cookie::wub:

IKR, did you see the one I posted a gazillion pages ago? They were twinning outfits! arghhh!! Wearing long sleeved stripes and ripped jeans! I was like, WTF! Arghhh, I am like who ever dresses these two are like having the time of their lives messing up the minds of the JiJi shippers! LMAO!

• Like 13

Wow! Just finished backreading 30+ pages and my shipper heart is exploding with ectasy. Thank you for the CSI level analysis, fanfics, updates, photos, gifs, vids, and delulu theories that you guys share. 

I just love how our Hyunie is dropping hints here and there. First, the necklace IG post, then now she's saying she preferred to date a celebrity. She's really directing this ship! Atta girl!

I kinda think that if they are in a relationship, JCW is really trying to be careful and protective of NJW so he's trying to be lowkey while our girl here is saying "No, dear I can handle the hate that your crazy fans will throw at me." She's like "I'm dating Ji Chang Wook, their arteries might burst in anger but they'll never get a taste of that lips, hon." Okay, NJH is too nice to say that but we can't deny that she's got Bong Hee's spunk. Girl can fight back if needed. 

And I also agree that NJH transformed to a woman. She seems mature and "experienced" ( you decide what kind of experience *wink*). She's oozing with confidence these days, like she knows something that we don't.

And I found the timing of their vlives suspicious too. Maybe JCW likes to divert his crazy fan's attention as mentioned before. Hopefully, we get more spazz materials after their vlive. :)

• Like 19

12 hours ago, sharreb said:

Waa thanks for the link. Hope to read the actual translation soon.

It looks like the first part of the interview is the same content as before but there are new stuff

- she said she hasnt dated much

- she said she tries to be as frank as possible

- she said as entertainers they have a special pattern of life that maybe difficult for ordinary people to understand

- so it might be easier to date Someone in the industry (an entertainer like her)

- shes returnin to uni for her second semester?

Ooohh.. Is hyunnie readying her fans..about dating somone in the industry?? My shipper heart is beating strong

holY POTATOES /SCREAMS/

This girl is dangerous (in a v v v v great way) omgomg:love:

Wook-ah you better treat your girl right:wub:

6 hours ago, genxv said:

Forgive me because I'm many hours behind spazzing this but I see a lot of hugs going around and all I want to say is HOLD ME TOO UNNIEs/Chingus/Dongsaengs~ I'm not ok~ Ottoke.... Why are they so precious? I think the Vlives are around 5:30am my time but who needs sleep right babes?? I will have all devices fired up and ready. @sharreb thank you for the translations and sharing this bombshell of a revelation by the ultimate Queen of straight-talking Nam Ji Hyun.

So I hid this before in a spoiler because I was too shy to post it out loud. But, no more. Out of my own extreme happiness I'm going to share my theory/delulu thoughts right now. It's not a proper fanfic, I haven't ever written one before but I might just do that and go all 50 shades since this thread sure can handle it :tongue:  It starts with Seo In Guk and Aluu Salon. 

---

The Winter I Found You

Seo In Guk is secretly in love with Nam Ji Hyun. When they first met for filming she was just an adorable, cheerful dongsaeng; but then one day *bam* she is dolled up and gorgeous and he doesn't know what to do with himself. The only way he reacts is to be extra adorable and puppyish but all this leads to JiHyun viewing him as a friend and no way oppa material. Friend-zoned completely.

Sadly for him, as the second lead in my melodrama, he fails to make any move.

Meanwhile, his best friend Ji Chang Wook has been talking about a hottie at the salon, and 2Bic hyung keeps teasing him about it. When the Shopping King Louie project airs they all realize the hottie is no other than angel JiHyun (though in the show her looks are toned down and countrified). But JCW remembers her beautiful smile and that laugh. He keeps asking SIG about her so of course SIG promises that he'll set them up, but somehow it never happens. Gukkie smiles on the outside and laughs as they tease JCW but inside his heart is torn up with regret. As a typical Korean male he wallows in his angst by posting ballad songs on instagram and travels to distant places where he uploads photos of his lonely self.

As for Chang Wook, he's been a busy, busy man. He has just wrapped up drama filming and working on his musical. Other project proposals are pouring in.  His twenties have rushed by so quickly while he was chasing a living. He has had no time to think of himself as a man, only about securing a future for himself and his mother and sometimes the worries and anxieties were crushing. But now, for the first time, he feels he can finally breath.  Industry people can't get enough of him; offers for commercials, sponsorships and partnerships are keeping his Manager hyung busy. So why then, now that he is approaching age 30, did he ache for something more? His thoughts keep turning to that girl, the one hair stylist Noona calls "Angel" who lights up the salon every time she comes by. He wants to say hello, but he's nervous; God knows why.  He tells himself he's going to be called to serve in the military anytime now and dating would be a bad, a very bad idea. But still, in quiet moments back stage and as he rests alone at night, the girl with the smile appears in his mind. 

Sometimes, though he would not admit it to anybody, he browses on his phone, types her name and watches videos of her shows. That one -- that's one of his favorites, "Please bring me milkshake". He laughs all by himself. Then realize how ridiculous he's being and tosses the phone aside. Through some quirk of fate, his buddy SIG is filming a show with the girl. It's a RomCom so there will be hugging. And kissing. Huh, lucky bastard. It's a long night for Chang Wook.

---

Nam Ji Hyun is feeling butterflies. Extreme butterflies. A whole stampede of them. She peeks over at the Hallyu Star sitting in front of her. There's a glow all about him and yet there he sits nonchalantly glancing through the program listing for the night. They are at the Seoul Music Awards and here she is with Mr. Hallyu Star getting ready to present the award together. Oh she's met him before, they've nodded in passing and said hello at the salon and don't get her wrong she's not starstruck per se. After all she's worked with some of the biggest names in the industry and at the end of the day they're just people like her. It's just that, well, it's him.  She catches herself staring and quickly glances around to see where her Momager is but it looks like Omma has stepped out to speak with a Coordi.

"Is the concept bride or angel?"

"Umm, what?"

"You, that dress... are you going for bride or angel?"

Mr. Hallyu Star who had not once taken his eyes off the call sheet all the time they were sitting together glances up, and slowly scans his eyes over JiHyun's outfit. She flushes a little, but internally shakes herself. She is no child to be flustered easily. 

"Don't tell me that line works for you, sunbae-nim?"

Their eyes meet, and for a while there's a tense silence. But suddenly he smiles.

"Gukkie did say not to underestimate you. Let me start over. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ji Chang Wook"

He holds his hand out. She reaches for it and time slows to the merest ticking of seconds. It was then she knew for certain, the fact she could no longer deny. Him.

---

A phone is ringing in the background but JCW ignores it. Sooner or later Manager Hyung will pick it up. He just didn't want to risk it being yet another reporter asking about his new project. There had been a lot of hype since he signed up for the RomCom. All the tabloids and media had made a Big Deal of the fact it was his first ever romantic comedy and his very last project before heading to the military. Now that things were falling apart they smelled an even juicier story. Twice now popular actresses had turned down the project. People were starting to whisper and the filming date was right around the corner. 

As so often happened recently, Chang Wook's thoughts turned to her. And the more he thought of it, it was the perfect solution. He had seen JiHyun work on Gukkie's show and for someone so young she had a long list of credits to her name. He remembers the connection they had at the Seoul Music Awards and that spark of *something*. So he talks to the producers. They're not sure. It's an adult romance and NJH is a child actor, people might not accept her doing hot scenes what more bed scenes. She's untested, she isn't pretty enough. Look, there's this hot idol here who is waiting for a role, let's call her.  Chang Wook holds firm, he's got a good feeling about this. They have to trust him.

And so NJH gets the call. There's a new project coming up. It's with Ji Chang Wook and they want her for the lead. At first it's hard to believe. But like in all things, JiHyun knows it's up to her. She just has to be confident and do it. Like homework. She can do kisses, and hugs. She'll think it through like other problems - it's all psychology.

And then they meet again. And it's chemistry. And explosion.  

And the rest, you know it. 

Gah! This soooo good omg you should totally write moar fics:love: 

2 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

How about this one

JCW's fans who hate Hyun will only focus on JCW's vlive and hence no time to send hurtful words to Hyunnie.:tongue:

Ehehhehehehe i like this idea:heart: spread the lavvvv:heart:

22 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

you can confirm the translations with our resident translators here @pinklalaland @riririru or @stroppyse 

But reading something like this, argghhh makes my heart go thump thump, chincha!

It's true! I need to read the article several times bec i first thought my brain played a trick on me HAHAHAHAH:joy:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Of course, we have to realize that their outlook seems to balance each other, like the yin-yang. I don't know how to explain it, but they seem to match each other with everything. If he gets frisky, she gets firm with him, I think he even confirmed it indirectly in one of the BTS, I think JCW he said that NJH was controlling him. LOL! If she gets the same way, he seems to have a way to tone her down too evidence is on one of the BTS of the washing dishes ep, NJH was spraying him with water and his expression got a bit serious and she immediately stopped. LOL! These two, I am so sure, even if they weren't dating, they were acting as if they were! :grin:

*clapping like crazy YES!!!* When I was her age, *omo telling on my age* yikes!* LOL! When I was her age, I dated  two different older men at Wookie's age. Different times, and different experiences, but both men had the same feel.

Speaking on one, he had catered to me, treated me like a princess and yet his precious baby meaning that he was super protective and posessive. I also had a personality quite similar to NJH, and I think part of that just comes with being in your early 20's no heartaches etc at that time. Since I wore the crown *cough*cough* I had the say, but there were significant times when my honey would hold out his sceptre *:cookie::wub:* LOL! Aigoo I'm saying when he would give me that commanding look and I could not say anything. He actually brought me out of me shell, LOL!!! I mean chingus, he embraced me as a woman, and I felt and acted like one in his arms. LOL! All the other guys I had dated were high school puppy love that did not amount to anything and I was different in our interactions. But when I dated a man, I really did become a woman and that was before everything else. *omo!*:cookie::wub: *no gutter intentions here* LOL!

Anyhow, I think that is one of the reasons I enjoy their interactions. It is in those subtle moves of Wookie that gives me an excited glimpse into that part of him, the one you would miss if you do not pay attention. LOL! If you ahjummas know what I mean. LOL! Totally sexy on all levels. 

But of course, my ex did not look like Wookie or I would still be with him to today. LOL! 

Anyhow, yes, I love when he gives her *that* look. :flushed:

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@gglex6275 yeah, I noticed it too. At 1:03 he said "hmmp" when she splashed him with water. He called her Ji Hyunnie?  Then @ 1:17 again she splashed him with water and I am not sure if he was annoyed or something, but look closely at the utility guy, he was snooping at them. 

You dont say in that kind of tone to a co-worker if you are not close. That would be like rude. There is something going on with these 2, if its not love, then I dont know what to say. :blush:

11 minutes ago, riririru said:

holY POTATOES /SCREAMS/

@riririru LOL, maybe that is why he gave a warning to young NJW not to date her coz she is scary. How would he know that she is scary if he has not experienced it, right? right? or is it just me. HEeee  :love:

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, riririru said:

holY POTATOES /SCREAMS/

Gah! This soooo good omg you should totally write moar fics:love: 

Ehehhehehehe i like this idea:heart: spread the lavvvv:heart:

It's true! I read the article several times bec i first thought my brain played a trick on me HAHAHAHAH:joy:

Its kinda crazy how pretty straightforward she is! Considering how shy JCW seems to be like, I can just imagine her getting confused with all the mixed signals she might have been getting from him at the start (with all the behind the scene touches, required or not required), all those soul captivating looks of love). I can totally imagine her be all confrontational and say something like, 'Ok, Oppa, What is it that you really mean? What do you want me to do with you?' I can just imagine his shock if this ever happened! LOL!

Based on the BTS, there had been a major change in their interaction at the beginning and going towards the middle and up to the end. I am sure its not only me that noticed the transformation between the two of them. He was playful, touchy and teasing at the beginning, then somewhere in the middle, he became different again. he was still playful and touchy but he was more considerate and gentle, and after that Aegyo episode that blew my mind out, it changed again. It was as if she changed and bloomed. She became confident and determinedly more expressive. He on the other hand changed as well, still touchy, but the expression in his eyes when he is looking at her, its as if he cannot believe that she is there. he is feeling something surreal, his eyes tell all his feelings whether he knows it or not, now that is something for him to ponder on. 

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

When I come across a post like this and it gets my shipper's engine all steamed up. Like "W O W!!!" I am sure someone in here posted this, but I just saw it today. LOL!!! *omo :flushed: omo* I love our Jiji puppies! #fightingdeluluminds:cookie::wub:

Not to mention, the cover of Wookie's ost for SP just so happens to be that particular scene. I wonder if both of them discussed their favorite scene with each other. :wub:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo i confess i ran away so fast aft mt last post like my tail is on fire. I had to save myself from the crazy n jcw/njh are so good at making me crazy. If i linger on the thread i wouldnt have been able to catch a wink of sleep

I chk news website.. Theres another site with the same article same content. http://m.theasiaglobe.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=317045 (if @riririru or @pinklalaland could have a look. Nee content scroll to ard 3/4 of article)

The translation site translated her words.. I dont know i havent dated a lot.. So i paraphrase it as havent dated much. When we have actual translators proficient in korean we would know her exact words. For now take it with a grain of salt

Like u guys that statement was thought provoking. I didnt know if we need to read between the lines

- maybe she was courted and she went to casual dates, like over coffee and slice of cake. That lucky guy doesnt have to be a boyfriend? Just potential suitor? How does dating works ryt now? Im not great on personal experience seeing as i only dated 1 man my entire life.

- or delulu mind on.. been on a feel dates with JCW..

- Was she saying and implying shes now trying/ready to date?

Then i just backread and saw JCW is having his Vlive too.

I know its about his concert rehearsal and the guy is very focus on delivering his best for his fans and marking his 10yrs in the industry..but for them to schedule Vlive on the same day, 10minutes apart. Goshh are two people more in sync or what.

Il be keeping my eye on both but my focus will be on Hyunnie.

For now group hug ladies and try to stay sane ya. 

Oy you really are sister from another mother!  I also dated one man my whole life and he's my husband now ahahahaha. 

Ermagerd @genxv I fell asleep after reading your fanfic and suffice to say there were many delulu dreams. 

@huntergal omg no wifi is the worst! I was at Westminster abbey yst when this forum started spazzing and I was so upset I couldn't use my phone in the abbey... argh need to repent. 

Yay everyone is awake here. I'm so addicted that I wake up at 5am here and now happily backreadint. 

To whoever who said it was cute that there are married with children shippers... wae? Hahahah. I love the thrill and chase of this group. My little spazz in the midst of real life and a terrible twos kid. But so rmbarasssing too since I haven't spazzed in like 10 years before this couple awoke the dragonnnnn. 

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, solaire said:

Not to mention, the cover of Wookie's ost for SP just so happens to be that particular scene. I wonder if both of them discussed their favorite scene with each other. :wub:

Ahem ahem, you do realize that in this particular photo, my 2-3 theory is present :tongue: 23 LOL! Nothing I think I would really be sticking to it for quite some time 0:23 -3:42, okay so the next set of numbers is kinda off but if you remove the 4 there we go it becomes 32, right? it would be their ages when he comes out of the army. Okay okay I will stop my delulu imagination now! *squeals and runs away* 

• Like 15

Chingus, get your confetti & welcome mats ready because after tonight's Vlive our thread will reach 300 pages in no time. LOL! For real! We will have much to dissect and compare and we will have silent lurkers and new one's join in. LOL!!! All hands on deck! Who is our row call coordinator? :D

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@gglex6275 yeah, I noticed it too. At 1:03 he said "hmmp" when she splashed him with water. He called her Ji Hyunnie?  Then @ 1:17 again she splashed him with water and I am not sure if he was annoyed or something, but look closely at the utility guy, he was snooping at them. 

You dont say in that kind of tone to a co-worker if you are not close. That would be like rude. There is something going on with these 2, if its not love, then I dont know what to say. 

Notice also that when she just found out that her pinky was "missing" she immediately check/ took wookie's hand, :wub: I mean they are so comfortable with one another it amazes me. 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, love4life said:
I had totally forgotten about this pic.. i always had a question about it but somehow forgot to share it here...

Did he take the pic with his phone?? 

If yes.. then they must have tons of pic of each other in their phones and each other's number..that's how she got the pic from his phone to hers

If not.. Then they must have been really close to use her phone

PD of SP took photo when JCW took photo NJH haha. I think PD sent to NJH and NJH post her IG

• Like 10

Thanks @pinklalaland so much. Appreciate it very very much

tumblr_ornyd6UtLu1qkl3pqo5_500.gif

Just a simple statement from jihyunnie could make me so happy.

@gracebkk i read ur post with interest, thanks for sharing the interview content with us. And this is what i thk, not really facts.

I dont thk shes ever "fell" for a costar until JCW. In all Her previous works i praise her acting, i praise the onscreen chemistry but never a moment i felt there was more. In post interviews n videos, i find her too mature for PHS (they dont seem to be of the same wavelength) while SKJ and her arent each other's type (his was Suzy if i rem correctly). Shes friendly with all of them. On screen professional, off screen just friends, even SIG, thats the vibe she gives. With her other previous costars of earlier works she was too young in my opinion. Ive also always seen her as a girl but then she came of age and blossom into this lady in SP. I like to thk JCW brought out the woman in her. N that glow on the both of them is ..no words.

I rem in her interview NJH says EBH is more honest than her own self in RL. I wonder if she wants to take a leaf out of BH character. To be direct, to be more transparent about her feelings and admit them? I thk shes really handle her interviews professionally but at the same time they r small parts where shes carefree and gives a hint to her inner feelings n thoughts. I like her approach. And i admire her alot for it. Im also getting from her that she embraces life even if its uncomfortable or challenging.

Like @gglex6275 says JCW is diff. Hes always been guarded about his relationships. I also thk hes the cautious type. He also said hes the brusque type n not one for cheesiness. I thk hes more likely to keep silent unless njh rubs off on him. I really like SJK showing the world he found the love of his life, a woman that hes proud is his n gonna be his wife. So maybe down the road, 2 years later that JCW and NJH can reach that point too.

@attriste omy. Haha sistas. 

• Like 18