[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 7/18/2017 at 9:04 AM, rushie5 said:

You should definitely watch Empress Ki, that was the drama that introduced me to Ji Chang-wook. I started watching it for Ha Ji-won who is one my favourite actresses but I ended up falling for him too and loving both of them together. 

thank you for your views chingu! I luv hjw and one of my faovourites as well..!!! will watch it for sure  chingu :)

It would be nice to watch wookie in a historical drama :wub:

• Like 8

Hi chingus! I can't keep up with all the backreading but was still able to read updates about the 2. Regarding some who were disheartened by Wookie's answers, pls don't worry. When I read them, all I could feel is respect and his fondness with Hyuni.

I could remember Songsong's separate interviews before, all they have to say about each other were nothing but praises. Both were very formal about each other. Most of the time JK would address HK as Noona (I could also recall a statement by HK that she's just a noona to him) and some fans got disappointed. But still I got my hopes up. I remembered the night before they announced their engagement. I was unfollowing some songsong fb pages because I find some posts irrelevant or i felt like there seemed to be no news at all but I will still wait patiently for their confirmation. It's like come what may. Then, BOOM! The next day I woke up seeing them all over the internet regarding their engagement. I can't explain how happy I am and my co-shippers! Haha.

Just hold on and enjoy the ride chingus. So after Songsong, this is my baby ship. I don't really just ship any actors and actresses. I was actually sad that LSK rejected the role and I had no idea about Hyuni back then. But when SP finally aired, I was really happy and I learned to love Hyuni. JiJi came and got me hooked and here I am with you all. Let's keep praying to the Almighty that He will bless their hearts and guide them. Eventually, if it's His will then JiJi will surely end up together. Everything will be worth it. Fighting!

Edited by jijilove
  • Like 21

18 hours ago, chemistry143 said:

on another note, we cannot disregard these two articles. 
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=481705&refer=portal ( jcw idk any girl group, twice, njh)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913 ( push pull army visit, grateful and might cry if njh comes) 

though they were not translated by JCW kitchen, doesn't mean they are not relevant, it was just simply because they had no important meaning to the team (translating team) that was worth translating or were translated many times before. 

reason why we can't disregard these articles? 
- there were over 200 different interviews and reporters on July 18th
-though naver is just a search engine, it does not mean the articles searched through the engine are not relevant or have no importance
-MBN is used by the korean nation to read about relevant news, therefore they are rather trust worthy. Plus on the actual article they put the reporter's name MBN Starback Jung Hee reporter, if this reporter was to make up fake information for click bait, she can face a heavy fine/sue/lose her job. I don't think she will risk that for a single measly report.
- again naver is just a search engine, but it doesn't mean their articles are unfounded. NAVER written articles are trust worthy, the knetz rely on them for insight on the kmedia. The article regarding "jcw might shed a tear" gained a fair amount of knetz reactions and comments, i don't think NAVER would forge content for clickbait as that would make them unreliable to knetz. 
- if knetz didn't believe the NAVER article, it would of been full of comments of forgery rather than support to jibong. 

there are a few more reasons why we should still regard these articles as valid information to our shipper hearts, but i forgot them as i was typing this out. once i remember i will add it to the list. 

SO STAY HOPEFUL SHIPPERS!

love your post! Made my day chingu :heart:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, jijilove said:

But still I got my hopes up. I remembered the night before they announced their engagement. I was unfollowing some songsong fb pages because I find some posts irrelevant or i felt like there seemed to be no news at all but I will still wait patiently for their confirmation. It's like come what may. Then, BOOM! The next day I woke up seeing them all over the internet regarding their engagement. I can't explain how happy I am and my co-shippers! Haha.

I got goosebumps reading this .Eventhough I am not a ong song shipper but when I woke up in the morning & reading their enggagement news ,I am so happy for them .I told myself ,their shippers must be happy because their ship officially sails .

For Jiji couple I just wish all the best for them .Hopefully after 2 years we will hear good news from them :D

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I got goosebumps reading this .Eventhough I am not a ong song shipper but when I woke up in the morning & reading their enggagement news ,I am so happy for them .I told myself ,their shippers must be happy because their ship officially sails .

For Jiji couple I just wish all the best for them .Hopefully after 2 years we will hear good news from them :D

@pauliza Yes chingu! Haha. It actually felt surreal. Anything can happen! As they say, it's a long shot for JiJi. We'll see after 2 years who knows! At the right time. When love will prevail then nothing is impossible.

• Like 12

17 hours ago, jijilove said:

Hi chingus! I can't keep up with all the backreading but was still able to read updates about the 2. Regarding some who were disheartened by Wookie's answers, pls don't worry. When I read them, all I could feel is respect and his fondness with Hyuni.

I could remember Songsong's separate interviews before, all they have to say about each other were nothing but praises. Both were very formal about each other. Most of the time JK would address HK as Noona (I could also recall a statement by HK that she's just a noona to him) and some fans got disappointed. But still I got my hopes up. I remembered the night before they announced their engagement. I was unfollowing some songsong fb pages because I find some posts irrelevant or i felt like there seemed to be no news at all but I will still wait patiently for their confirmation. It's like come what may. Then, BOOM! The next day I woke up seeing them all over the internet regarding their engagement. I can't explain how happy I am and my co-shippers! Haha.

Just hold on and enjoy the ride chingus. So after Songsong, this is my baby ship. I don't really just ship any actors and actresses. I was actually sad that LSK rejected the role and I had no idea about Hyuni back then. But when SP finally aired, I was really happy and I learned to love Hyuni. JiJi came and got me hooked and here I am with you all. Let's keep praying to the Almighty that He will bless their hearts and guide them. Eventually, if it's His will then JiJi will surely end up together. Everything will be worth it. Fighting!

very true chingu! SS couple were downright formal in public to the point he called her noona hehe and they could'nt stop complimenting each other. I do see certain similarities between SS couple and jibong couple. So it gives me more hope!!! This is my second ship as well after SS couple. lets keep praying and never lose hope chingu! Yes If the Almighty wills they'll end up together no matter what obstacle stands in their path.

Fighting chingus :heart:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

very true chingu! SS couple were downright formal in public to the point he called her noona hehe and they could'nt stop complimenting each other. I do see certain similarities between SS couple and jibong couple. So it gives me more hope!!! This is my second ship as well after SS couple. lets keep praying and never lose hope chingu! Yes If the Almighty wills they'll end up together no matter what obstacle stands in their path.

Fighting chingus :heart:

@masthu Yey chingu! yes there were similarities such as their strong chemistry. SS bts were also full of laughters and skinship even though their roles doesn't have to be cheesy. You can really see two people having a strong connection and I also see that in JiJi! Let's enjoy the ride and have faith the same way we believed in Songsong! :wub:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingus... sorry I have been out of the loop for a while and I tried to lurk every once in a while but the pull of real life is strong lately. Anyway, can someone enlighten me why our other Chingus here are disheartened about the interview? Is it because of the way Wookie address Hyunii as "yang"? Okay... let me share again from songsong experience... not once, not twice but many times, JoongKi addressed Kyo as noona. That have set many shippers upset and they just hopped out. They did not believe despite of all the tell tale signs that the ship was strong.  JK has also addressed Kyo "sshi" many times too on formal occasions but in the end, it did not mean anything because off cam they call themselves "jagiya". Who knows right? So don't be sad and be gloomy because of minor things like this. Always remember the moments that you believed in our OTP and decided you will hop in and join the ship. Enjoy this ride Chingus... it might be a long sail before destination so fighting!!

Good morning from this side of the planet :D

Very true. Don't look at what they say rather look at what they do. Action  speaks louder than words. So believe what you see and forget what you've heard.  :heart:

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

My point in all this......to thank JCW for enlisting in 2017 at the ripe age of 30 and a little later than usual .... why? so that he could meet NJH at the 2017 seoul music awards ceremony in January and then again in Suspicious Partner. Had he had enlisted any earlier, they would not have cross paths (yet). So yay to JCW for delaying his enlistement, and yay to the fate and destiny gods for stepping in once again.

Wowww..so true .This what we called DESTINY .Coincidencely I scrolled my ig timeline & found this post .Can relate to your post :lol: .

• Like 13

Awwwww!!!! Another certified SongSong shipper coming to nurture our little baby ship...thank you @jijilove *throws kisses*

To all the SongSong shippers out there you have no idea how much you mean to us. You're our string of hope when things begin to look grim, the wind that keeps this ship moving when we find ourselves marooned....Thank you!!! Kamsa!!!!!! We love you guys :wub:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, jijilove said:

@masthu Yey chingu! yes there were similarities such as their strong chemistry. SS bts were also full of laughters and skinship even though their roles doesn't have to be cheesy. You can really see two people having a strong connection and I also see that in JiJi! Let's enjoy the ride and have faith the same way we believed in Songsong! :wub:

Exactly @jijilove couldn't agree any less! I wouldnt mind if jibong couple makes a songsong move and greet us with marriage confirmation instead of a dating confirmation. Considering how private these two are i wouldnt be surprised :wub:  

18 hours ago, waveoflove said:

My point in all this......to thank JCW for enlisting in 2017 at the ripe age of 30 and a little later than usual .... why? so that he could meet NJH at the 2017 seoul music awards ceremony in January and then again in Suspicious Partner. Had he had enlisted any earlier, they would not have cross paths (yet). So yay to JCW for delaying his enlistement, and yay to the fate and destiny gods for stepping in once again.

Its definitely FATE chingu! lemme sing you are my destinyyyyyyyy :heart:

• Like 11

It surely is a long way for them to go....let's hope for the best ...only thing is that njh should really go and meet jcw at his military  service .Then only our jiji ship will really start sailing :blush:.The ball is now in njh's court ....#positivewibes

• Like 13

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I really would LOVE LOVE to see JCW sing 101 reasons live. Do you know when we will see that clip of him singing live in his recent appearance?

Did he sang the song in his appearance in sketchbook? I thought it was the song of 2bic which he and 2bic sang together and not his OST. 

Well, I bet he'll sing 101 reasons in his concert though so I'm waiting for his concert :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Did he sang the song in his appearance in sketchbook? I thought it was the song of 2bic which he and 2bic sang together and not his OST. 

Well, I bet he'll sing 101 reasons in his concert though so I'm waiting for his concert :)

@bonuibonui JCW said during his V-live on the day of the Wrap Up Party that he will be singing the his 101 Reasons live at the concert :heart:

• Like 10

11 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

This is how you do it *(singing)tralalalal tralalal*

I like his ninja moves, subtle yet effective, poor NJH had to look away nervously :)

Is it me or is NJH's hands also shaking?? hahahaa :D Also the smirk that JCW has & JH's smile (& avoiding eye contact) after looking towards JCW.. super cute! hahahaa :D can we presume that they already "knew" each other by then (hearing bits of news here and there from their stylist?) :rolleyes: #delusionalmind

Thanks for sharing the gif chingu! saving the picture right away! hahahaha :D

• Like 7

9 hours ago, masthu said:

U get to watch it for the very first time! Can't help but envy u. Lucky u chingu! Haven't watched k2 and will watch k2 and empress ki for sure! Thank u for your insights!

I'll find you on the thread and let you know how it was chingu! Good for u but I really can't watch any other right now because SP has set level high.

same  here RIP repay button lol :lol:

You're welcome ^^ I'm sure you will love both ( The K2 & Empress Ki ).

I know how you feel, is really hard to start watching other drama, i miss SP so much but the other i'm watching i started watching it before SP :tongue: but really can't watch new dramas for now 

Ahhhh true :D half of the views of those BTS videos are mine LOL :lol:

-------------

WOW guys 15 new pages :D let's see what i will find :wink: brb

• Like 7