[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Remember.... pain and pleasure are 2 sides of the same coin. :D 

As for who puts on and takes off the duct tape.... i outsourced to NJH.

@Dingy Conk Spoken like the true guro that you are!

Oooh, I hope JCW is ready, we know how eager NJH wants to torture him :blush:

This reminds me of shades of gray :grin:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

kekekek, the guttertrain is too fast to catch up, and it is out of my league:tongue:

Do you think it is so exciting when we watch and hear half, and speculate another half.  :grimace:

I dont want half and half... I want it WHOLE! *wink* *wink*wink* .... Aahemm

I like that idea, where should we start speculating? Lol :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingus... sorry I have been out of the loop for a while and I tried to lurk every once in a while but the pull of real life is strong lately. Anyway, can someone enlighten me why our other Chingus here are disheartened about the interview? Is it because of the way Wookie address Hyunii as "yang"? Okay... let me share again from songsong experience... not once, not twice but many times, JoongKi addressed Kyo as noona. That have set many shippers upset and they just hopped out. They did not believe despite of all the tell tale signs that the ship was strong.  JK has also addressed Kyo "sshi" many times too on formal occasions but in the end, it did not mean anything because off cam they call themselves "jagiya". Who knows right? So don't be sad and be gloomy because of minor things like this. Always remember the moments that you believed in our OTP and decided you will hop in and join the ship. Enjoy this ride Chingus... it might be a long sail before destination so fighting!!

Same thoughts. SK is so serious about hierarchy and formal language. We cant read into it.

I was only sad cause i can sense the sadness in JCW interview.. The guy tries to be optimistic but hes sad to leave for military. 

Im happy that theres no dongsaeng bull or we are just friends talk at all. So its ok. The ship is safe n floating along.

21 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I really would LOVE LOVE to see JCW sing 101 reasons live. Do you know when we will see that clip of him singing live in his recent appearance?

14 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I was looking for it as well, they say he sang it.. but nobody seems to have uploaded it? Ottokkee! Hey, chingu I am off to work, don't work so fast on the posting so that I wont have so many pages to back read LOL!

You hee yeol's sketchbook airs every week on Friday 12:35KST on KBS2. 

You dont see the actual clip yet cause it hasnt been aired. What we saw on ig are from live audience capturing it on their phone. 

So another 2 days to wait..

@Hello_JIS haha im worried diabetes .. I see alot of cookies floating Around. And @Dingy Conk is out with her ductape too

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

ohhhh wait, what do I know? ahhh chingu! yeah, we know chaebal too! How do you say favour again? @pinklalaland

@gglex6275 butak? (부탁) 

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

waaaa! is that the DVD? I am so jealous!!!!!! @pinklalaland are you going to get one?

haha sadly no, I'm just a poor teenager. I'd rather buy the DVD but I can't afford it :bawling:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

on another note, we cannot disregard these two articles. 
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=481705&refer=portal ( jcw idk any girl group, twice, njh)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913 ( push pull army visit, grateful and might cry if njh comes) 

though they were not translated by JCW kitchen, doesn't mean they are not relevant, it was just simply because they had no important meaning to the team (translating team) that was worth translating or were translated many times before. 

reason why we can't disregard these articles? 
- there were over 200 different interviews and reporters on July 18th
-though naver is just a search engine, it does not mean the articles searched through the engine are not relevant or have no importance
-MBN is used by the korean nation to read about relevant news, therefore they are rather trust worthy. Plus on the actual article they put the reporter's name MBN Starback Jung Hee reporter, if this reporter was to make up fake information for click bait, she can face a heavy fine/sue/lose her job. I don't think she will risk that for a single measly report.
- again naver is just a search engine, but it doesn't mean their articles are unfounded. NAVER written articles are trust worthy, the knetz rely on them for insight on the kmedia. The article regarding "jcw might shed a tear" gained a fair amount of knetz reactions and comments, i don't think NAVER would forge content for clickbait as that would make them unreliable to knetz. 
- if knetz didn't believe the NAVER article, it would of been full of comments of forgery rather than support to jibong. 

there are a few more reasons why we should still regard these articles as valid information to our shipper hearts, but i forgot them as i was typing this out. once i remember i will add it to the list. 

SO STAY HOPEFUL SHIPPERS!

Nice post chingu!:thumbsup: i think the importance of an article depends on who is reading it. and for our case, anything related to Jibong/Jiji is high importance.. so my chingus, our ship is still sailing smoothly!

• Like 16

22 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

@masthu His previous costar is very loved by another ship... best to refrain from mentioning names so that we can preserve harmony/avoid ship collisions.... u might wana consider editing your post to remove her acronym. :)

Do forgive me if i had offended or did hurt anyone!!! thank u for letting me know chingu ! :)

• Like 11

as much as I try to be rational and skeptical about the ship in romantic perspective, their destiny never fail to amaze me, I accidentally scrolled down stylist unnie insta and saw this one, they put jibong so close, although I'm sure it is unintentional, but these two definitely destined to be drawn near each other.

So wishfully destiny have mercy on us and give something spectacular affter two years.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

as much as I try to be rational and skeptical about the ship in romantic perspective, their destiny never fail to amaze me, I accidentally scrolled down stylist unnie insta and saw this one, they put jibong so close, although I'm sure it is unintentional, but these two definitely destined to be drawn near each other.

Beautiful.. just like they knew these 2 will be paired. Coincidence ?? Maybe yes , but i don't believe in too much coincidence *ooh my delulu's heart can't be helped* :vicx:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

@mai5116 thanks for sharing it.  Based on Hyun's cloth, the pic was taken in the salon (logo on the wall) on the wrap-up party day. 

The stylist was busying in the room servicing ?????????????????????:ph34r::grin::ph34r:

Haha, i know where you are going to, Chingu? Let's keep that in our delulu mind. Lol. If what we thought really happened, we are really in a La La Land! 

• Like 9