[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

30 minutes ago, ehead said:

Hello friends. I can't keep up with the super fast paced of this thread! I have never (back) read to many pages in my entire life not until I hopped in and started shipping these 2 wonderful person, but hey! I'm not complaining thou.

Let me share my thought with you. When I first watched Suspicious Partner I said "these 2 really have some chemistry. " then 3rd kiss came... Damn it blew my mind!!! Like sending 1,000,000,000 lightning volts! You know what I mean..:blush: And I can't help but to compare them with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie when they filmed Mr. &Mrs. Smith. Same stare, same intensity of kiss. I knew from then on that my ship's gonna sail! My mantra: ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! :heart:

Omigosh. The intensity of their kisses are almost on par! *fists bumping into the air* x3 

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Sub of Hyunnie's interview yesterday talking about the kissing scene part. Girl had to stepped on his feet? LOL damn that's probably why one of the reasons Hyunnie loves to wrap her arms around Wookie all the time so she won't fall. The other reasons the byeontae squad probably discussed it here before already so no further explanations needed.

Ahhhhhhh. So there is nothing that she was stepping on. Just her oppa feet. Hahahs. No wonder she's so inclined to wrap her hands around his neck. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone I tell ya! 

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

To be honest ,I also missed this "Tongue " live discussion .I just had opportunity to back read the other shipper's post .hahaha...Dont worry ,better late than never .Just share whatever thought that came across your mind :D .

Me too,I dont know how to edit post to remove the photos & still dont know how to insert the photos.But you can just quoted sentences by highlighted the sentences ,then the pop up like "quote post " will appear .Or just mention their name like @crazymama,then they will get the notifications.

Hi dearie.. In order to remove picture or videos, gifs in the post, when u are replying under the quoted box right? You can actually edit the contents in the quoted box itself. So what you can do is point the cursor right after the pic and back space and the pic will get deleted just just how we type something wrong and then we back space. Hope this helps! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I wish i could but it would take me 5 years. I have been joking around with the girls on here (and guys) how i wish I knew Hangul because I am so OVER the google translator.

:bawling: I actually can read hangul but I didn't study enough to be fully confident of my reading comprehension

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, aladidah said:

I'll leave this one to @huntergal@lovethatlook and @moonlightserenade I've already been to confession twice this week and I'm not going for a third. Nope!!! *whispers to self resist temptation and it shall flee*

Good AM, making breakfast here. @crazymama I almost burnt my eggs oggling at those gifs! You are a pro, no doubt about it. *wink* *wink* I am not the leader, but heck come aboard.:grin::blush:

@Dingy Conk was so right about pain and pleasure are 2 sides of a coin. @moonlightserenade @huntergal NJH was stepping on his feet the whole time they were kissing, she gets the pleasure while our poor boy got double the pain! Pain on his feet and pain on third leg! :tongue: 

Ill look at this matter deeply later, back to my eggs!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hi dearie.. In order to remove picture or videos, gifs in the post, when u are replying under the quoted box right? You can actually edit the contents in the quoted box itself. So what you can do is point the cursor right after the pic and back space and the pic will get deleted just just how we type something wrong and then we back space. Hope this helps! 

Thank you so much.Finally it works!! :D

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

To be honest ,I also missed this "Tongue " live discussion .I just had opportunity to back read the other shipper's post .hahaha...Dont worry ,better late than never .Just share whatever thought that came across your mind :D .

Me too,I dont know how to edit post to remove the photos & still dont know how to insert the photos.But you can just quoted sentences by highlighted the sentences ,then the pop up like "quote post " will appear .Or just mention their name like @crazymama,then they will get the notifications.

oic! Thanks so much  @Pauliza for the tips! I like this community here. everyone is so friendly! !

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, luvforever said:

This article is definitely a must read:D

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

New pics of Hyunnie

Yes! And also the comments are gold! Ive been refreshing that page nonstop since hours ago just to read new comments there (mostly about wanting jibong to date irl and me nodding in agreement:rolleyes:)  lmaoooo

Get that support and lavvvvv babies:heart:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good AM, making breakfast here. @crazymama I almost burnt my eggs oggling at those gifs! You are a pro, no doubt about it. *wink* *wink* I am not the leader, but heck come aboard.:grin::blush:

@Dingy Conk was so right about pain and pleasure are 2 sides of a coin. @moonlightserenade @huntergal NJH was stepping on his feet the whole time they were kissing, she gets the pleasure while our poor boy got double the pain! Pain on his feet and pain on third leg! :tongue: 

Ill look at this matter deeply later, back to my eggs!

OMG! I just arrived and then I see this! LMAO! *screams and runs away* someone is corrupting me, chaebal stop them!

That was what I was thinking she had to step up somewhere to make it appear that her height was closer to his, Putting her arms around his neck, eases the weight on his feet and at least distributes it from head to toe or in this case feet. But then, it kinda plastered her body to his body.. with no space allowed kind of plastered. LOL! ahhhh, I don't want to start with this discussion. Calling on the byeontae squad, kindly continue this :tongue:

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Yes! And also the comments are gold! Ive been refreshing that page nonstop since hours ago just to read new comments there (mostly about wanting jibong to date irl and me nodding in agreement:rolleyes:)  lmaoooo

Can someone translate that naver post? @pinklalaland 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, riririru said:

Ohh dear so I wasn't the only one refreshing the page to see the comments. I was smiling like a crazy person reading the comments wanting them to be real and act together again in a drama. Mr. Bang you better not be the one commenting on the article just like what you tried to do to write a thank you letter to Prosecutor NJW who didn't receive any from his clients.

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank you so much.Finally it works!! :D

Glad that it worked for you! Hehe. Happy Spazzing here! 

25 minutes ago, riririru said:

So so so so so you guys are making me anxious. I tried google translate and boy it sucks! There must be sth in the article that the comments have been good right! 

19 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hyunnie we know you can't resist Wookie's stare too. We feel you!

credit: DC Gallery

MY JIBONG FEELS:astonished:

Is this in the OST booklet? Imma run out and grab it nowwwww!

• Like 9

Can somebody be kind enough to explain why some people are so upset with JCW interviews? What on earth did I miss that has some people belittle every good thing we got so far?  I'm honestly at loss with some mood-killers in here... 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, meiil said:

Can somebody be kind enough to explain why some people are so upset with JCW interviews? What on earth did I miss that has some people belittle every good thing we got so far?  I'm honestly at loss with some mood-killers in here... 

ugh, who is upset with the interviews, I thought that was already settled and all is good?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

I try to persuade my 21 years old little brother to watch SP & it works!Haha..now he is officially Jiji's shipper:D .Before this ,he saw I watched SKL & said " arghhh I don't want to watch this .The female lead is not pretty "...Ok fine.I know ,most of young man like my little brother are looking forward for a goddess looks female lead before start to watch any drama .

But last 2 days ,he asked me with a face full of curiousity " What are you doing ?I always see you smiling in front of your phone like an idiot " ..hahaha...I told him that I am really hooked to SP drama but I did'nt tell him about Jiji's chemistry (not to mention this soompi thread :D ) .And I didn't tell him Bokshil & Eun Bong Hee is the same person .

He managed to finish all 40 episodes within 2 days!!Hahaha..guess what ..she said Bong Hee is PRETTY :lol:  & their chemistry is AMAZING !!He laughed to death when I said ,you know what ,this is the girl from SKL .He can't recognize her because NJH really transformed to a pretty young lady in this drama. I just got to know ,my brother is song song shippers & DOTS fans .He said ,he got song song vibes from this couple after I show some of bts to him .I am not  telling him that I am Jiji's shippers till now.Haha..he told me this "Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

Usually they say that a man will know if another man is smitten with a girl

• Like 18

56 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

OK Hands up who needs me to translate this LOL?

She looks so beautiful in those HD pics.

*note: I wish I could read Hangul :bawling:*

MEEEEEEEEE CHINGU PLSSSS!!! thank u for ur time and effort!!! :heart:

• Like 4